If I were a human, would you...

Por Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... Más

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 68. Kisses.

164 11 26
Por Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

"What really is that choker?" I asked. "And why is there a crushed one on that desk?" I said, pointing.

Asmodeus looked at the desk, his face getting pale as he looked towards me. It seemed he had no clue that it was there. Opera sighed, and began explaining. "Yesterday Kiriwo came to the house. Simply put I knocked him out and restrained him, but it seems he escaped. He had that collar with him, so Sullivan destroyed it. I didn't see that he had a collar around his own neck, his shirt covered that up."

Opera stopped there, and I was left in a daze. Thats not really what I asked about. I asked about the collar itself. Wait, hold on was Kiriwo here today. Wait. Wait what?!

I stared at Opera my head in shock. "He was here yesterday?!" I yelled in confusion. Opera nodded calmly. "Yes." He then responded. "With the collar." He then added. "But what is that collar?" I asked him. "And that device-ish thing on it." I added.

"Well.. that is a controlling device of sorts. Not any mind control or something like that. Basically it puts dangerous chemicals into the host's neck, wich can cause a row of effects. It can range from straight up trying to poison you to making you have a terrible evil cycle. If someone has such an evil cycle, they tend to destroy everything in their paths, making sure to not leave anything untouched. Thats a part of why it is so dangerous." Opera said, taking a deep breath.

Mind control? Seriously? What is this weird sci-fi collar doing here? I took a deep breath, my mind already confused. "I don't get it." I said, asking for an explanation.

So Opera began explaining it in baby terms, litterely. "Collar is evil, collar locks around your neck, collar causes great pain, collar is poisonous, collar makes you go crazy." He said, sighing as his previous explanation had been interrupted. Meanwhile grandpa was staring at him as if he went insane. Oddly enough I understood it better because of his simple explanation, although I still had many questions.

"Why did Kiriwo wear that around his neck?" I asked. "I don't have a clue." Opera admitted. "But I think it might have something to do with Baal and his men." He added, grandpa nodding next to him.

Chills ran down my spine when I heard that. Baal, the blonde haired man that had threatened me with a knife, and been so terrible to Kiriwo already. If he was planning something, it was nothing good, thats for sure.

I looked at Asmodeus, who was pale as a sheet of paper. He slowly looked at me and then at Opera. "Baal is involved?" He asked. Opera nodded. "Shouldn't you report that to border control?!" He then asked, shooting up from his seat. He then slowly sat back down, seemingly in a daze.

Grandpa shook his head. "Im afraid that Baal knows Iruma is human, just like you do. If word got out of a human in the demon world, it would cause for a manhunt, with Iruma as its target." He said darkly. Both me and Asmodeus swallowed deeply.

"Then what can we do?!" Asmodeus asked, seeming desperate. Grandpa stayed quiet for a second before answering "Nothing." and moving on with the conversation.

"Anyways, this collar and Baal is something both of you shouldn't be involved in." He said darkly, while Asmodeus eyed him with hate sparkling from every inch of his face.

However I was more conserned about what grandpa had said about Baal and the collar. Did they know something I didn't? Were they keeping more secrets than they already revealed? Were they endangering themselves? And why doesn't he want us to get involved while we already are?

I stared at grandpa with a slight bit of worry in my eyes. "Wait, but does that mean the both of you are involved..?" I asked my grandpa. He looked down and didn't answer. Meanwhile Asmodeus grabbed my hand and pulled me away, so I asked again. "Grandpa, Opera, tell me!" I pleaded, getting dragged further away. Grandpa slowly looked up, smiling. He didn't utter a word, instead he just smiled at me with a sad face.

I was stunned, standing still before turning around and walking away with Asmodeus. It felt like a huge bomb had just dropped in my heart, about to explode any second.

They were involved.

I didn't say a word when we got to the bedroom, and sat down while staring at the wall, in deep thought, still holding Asmodeus's hand. Grandpa and Opera were involved with something, something else I didn't know about. First I found out they wanted to send me home, but now im finding out theire in danger too.

Is that why they want me gone? Is there something else entirety that I don't know about? Are more people than Kiriwo and Baal involved? It made me think, and to no question exept the last one I had an answer. Someone else must be involved. The six fingers. I know it for sure. They are Baal's underlings aren't they? I think they are.

They caused chaos in walter park, and Kiriwo brought me to people when he kidnapped me on the beach trip. Were those the six fingers? And if not then who were they? And didn't the six fingers kill high ranking demons? Are the six fingers targeting grandpa?

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I felt two pairs of arms around my body. A hug. Someone was hugging me?

I looked up to see Asmodeus silently hugging me. I hadn't even noticed his hand left mine, or him sneaking in front of me. I was oblivious to all of that, and was now being hugged as a result.

"Are you okay now, Iruma?" Asmodeus asked me. I stared at him, a bit dazzled. "What?" I asked him, genuinely confused. He looked back, seeming to understand. "You weren't responding to me when I asked you before. And you didn't seem to notice me waving my hand in front of your eyes, no matter how hard I waved, so I just.." He stopped there, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, im alright, I think." I said. "Im just a bit.. shocked I guess." He nodded understandingly, sitting next to me. "Yeah, I understand that. Im a bit.. shocked too." Asmodeus admitted. "And mad." He then added silently. I looked at him, trying to make eye contact. When that happened I saw the most hurt face.

"Why are you sad? And why do you feel mad?" I asked him, my heart beat loudening. "I just.. I don't like that you and Kiriwo.. with the blood.." He said, stopping as he didn't know how to say it. It seemed to hurt him, a lot. "Oh, I get that.." I said, smiling at him slightly. He sighed. "And im mad at your grandfather too.." He admitted. "I don't like that he's not telling you whats going on. I want you to be safe, and if something bad happens, will we even know about it?" He asked, I nodded.

"I don't like it either." I started. "But im sure he has his reasons." I then added, sighing and letting my body fall on the bed. Asmodeus copied me as we stared in each others eyes.

"I know the Chair demon has his reasons. I just.." He didn't say anything after that, he just sighed, making a hand motion. "Come here." He said, coming to me instead and giving me another hug. "I want to hug you." He then quietly admitted.

It made me smile, and I hugged him back, still staring into his eyes. My heart was beating loudly now, my breath deep in anticipation. I didn't exactly know why, but looking into his eyes made my heart flutter wildly every time I did so. I gave him a small kiss on his face, his cheek, wich made him turn red. To take revenge he kissed me back, probably thinking I was destroying his dignity or something. Just to annoy him a bit I kissed him again, wich he returned. Eventually we were just taking turns kissing each other on the lips, both smiling brightly while the butterflies in our stomachs continued wreaking havoc inside us, both of us too shy to try something more, even if both of us longed for it. Eventually we kissed and kissed, wich went from on the cheek to on the lips and then real kissing.

His hands slid up the sides of my head, his thumbs on my cheeks. His legs were between mine while he positioned himself ever so slightly above me. I smiled at him slightly, unaware I was doing it, he smiled back, looking calm but happy. He then kissed me, his lips brushed over mine. It didn't take long, only a few second before we broke off, and I started it again as I pecked him on the lips, getting a deeper kiss in return.

I felt his arms wrapped around my shoulder, with his hands on my head, his breath entangled with mine while my heart beat loudly, nervously. I wrapped my arms around his head while his lips slid over mine, closing my eyes to feel the feeling of love twirl deep inside of me. I opened them ever so slightly, seeing Asmodeus's closed, and closed mine back again.

When we broke it off both of us were slightly out of breath, and smiling heavily. I gave him a tiny kiss on his cheek again, while he gave me one on my neck, making me more embarrassed than I had been.

He smiled, letting go off me while I stared at him, my entire body racing. Next thing I knew I was laying embraced in his arms, cuddling together. I smiled to myself, and enjoyed the non-spoken conversation between us, my heart feeling the aftermath of the feelings that rushed trough my veins. Love.

I love him.

"I love you.." I whispered to him, noticing he was whispering the same thing to me at that exact moment. We both laughed slightly, having said the same thing at the same time while I cozied my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a long while, neither of us getting bored of the feeling of laying embraced, instead both of us slowly falling asleep, unaware of doing so.

When our world became darker the both of us passed out in each others embrace.

Sadly that moment was ruined what felt like only minutes later by the sound of a camera snapping a shot, waking the both of us up again. When opening our eyes groggily we saw Opera had made a picture off asleep together.

"Ah, it seems the both of you have woken up, good." Opera said. I whined. "Opera, delete that picture!" I said, red from embarrassment. He didn't listen. "Go downstairs for dinner. After that we can play that new game."

The new game? The new game!! The VR one! I totally forgot about that! And so I sat up, pulling a groggy Asmodeus with me as I walked to the living room excitedly. From behind me I could hear Asmodeus whine.

"Ah, we can always cuddle more tonight. Come!" I said, smiling back to him and taking his hand. "We have more to do today!"

---

---

---

Hi there my loves! Welcome back again. Sorry for the late update, im very busy studying at the moment and don't have enough time to write much, so thats why its late. And if youre asking, my exams have gone well so far!! So im quite happy.

Anyways, thank you so much for being patient with me, and thank you for reading this chapter! Let me know if you enjoyed the kissing scenes~ and ill see you (probably) next week! Have a wonderful day! See ya!

--17 January

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
918K 45.6K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
26K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...