π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹! jude bellin...

By -TRENTSLVR

π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude... More

introduction
media info
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
funny tweets
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
important announcement !!
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
funny tweets (pt2)
chapter fifty five

chapter thirty six

12.5K 483 686
By -TRENTSLVR

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 36 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which elena goes with jude
to the ballon d'or ceremony and
breaks the internet once again.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if you're all dry readers this chapter i'm making lil tjay have his drastic return xx)

i didn't want the ceremony and idk where to find it now so this is me using my imagination, deal with it!! xxxx

you're all gonna hate me next chapter but oh well you love me too much to threaten me 💝💝💝

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

FLASHING LIGHTS AND SHOUTS of her name is not something that elena hamilton was unfamiliar with. being raised in the spotlight meant that the media followed wherever she travelled, and her creating a name for herself outside of her fathers surname was the cherry on top.

so you can understand why she felt nervous when jude asked her to be his plus one at the ballon d'or ceremony in paris. she agreed, of course, and she couldn't wait to see him win the kopa trophy (she knew he would win, despite the many times jude said he doesn't think he will.) elena knew she was playing the proud girlfriend role tonight — it felt amazing to have all the attention off of her for at least a couple of hours.

"red really is your colour," one of the female stylists complimented her, smiling as she started adjusting the straps of the dress elena had picked out.

"thank you so much," elena smiled back, feeling her chest warm at the compliment. she sat down in one of the chairs and let the all makeup artists do some last minute touch ups.

jude then walked into the room, ready to show his girl his outfit. he knew he should trust the stylists, but elena's opinion always mattered to him more than anyone else's. plus he knew she was going to look stunning no matter what she wore, and jude didn't want to look like a fool stood next to her.

"what do you think?" he asked with a grin, noticing the cameras filming them.

elena took one look at jude's trousers and shook her head. "go find a pair that actually fit - they look like you're about to take off any second," she pointed at the door, hearing a few stylists, artists, and camera men chuckle from around the room.

jude frowned. "but i picked these!"

"yeah and you wonder why i dress you before we go out. you have no sense of fashion, babe," elena said, blowing him a kiss as he rolled his eyes. "so go and change. we're leaving soon."

"meanie," jude grumbled under his breath as he walked out the room, deadpanning at one of the cameras on his way out.

"what was that?"

"i said i love you!"

elena raised her eyebrows at the stylists all around her, who laughed at the couples bickering. "oh i'm sure he did," she nodded, unconvinced.

jude had changed into some trousers that actually fit him, and just as they were about to leave elena received a message on her phone.

chloe
hey elena!
sorry if this is a bother but i've
got no one to stay with tonight
as trent couldn't come so i was
wondering if it's okay i stay
with you and jude?

elena
hey chloe!
and ofc that's okay ml
we'll message you when we
get there <33

chloe
okay thank you xx

elena liked chloe's messaged and linked arms with jude, the cameras still filming them as they walked to their car. "we're babysitting again tonight," she informed him, smiling at one of their bodyguards when he held the car door open for her.

jude frowned and got in after her. "who?"

"chloe," elena explained, leaning back in her seat.

jude threw his arm around the back of her chair, letting out a sigh. "we're always babysitting, and chloe's like the worst person to babysit. she's so mean!"

"shut up!" she scolded him, smacking him on his shoulder as he let out a quiet groan. "she's got no one to stay with tonight - she's probably nervous, especially when she's nominated for the women's kopa trophy as well. so at least try to be kind!"

"i was joking!" jude laughed, placing a kiss on her cheek as she rolled her eyes at him and folded her arms over her chest. "don't give me that look."

"you're a prick," elena deadpanned, looking away from him and hiding her grin when jude dug his hand into her hip, right in her ticklish spot.

"yeah, but you love me."

"shut up."

"i'm not leaving you alone until you say it back."

"i love you too, dickhead."

"that's better," jude cheekily smiled, kissing her cheek once more and bringing her closer to him, offering her a glass of champagne that was near them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

                               THE CARPET DIDN'T TAKE long for the couple to walk on, and they were off in no time. they quickly met up with chloe, who elena had to say looked as gorgeous as ever, and entered another room before they had to find their seats.

elena was just about to say something to jude until she heard loud barking coming from the other side of the room. her eyes slightly widened in shock as she looked around, only to be met by the sight of speed staring right at her.

"oh my god," she laughed, nudging jude for him to look over as well. "it's speed!"

jude wrapped his arm around elena's waist to get a look at what she was looking at, clenching his jaw when he noticed speed pointing at elena whilst he spoke to his camera.

"you have to go say hi!" chloe laughed. "he fancies the shit out of you."

"let's go then!" elena announced, grabbing ahold of jude's arm and making sure that chloe was walking with them, as the three of them walked over to the streamer in the corner of the room.

"oh my god!" speed yelled, practically jumping up and down. "it's elena hamilton! oh my god!"

"hey," elena greeted as they all walked over, feeling jude tighten his grip around her waist. chloe stood next to her, practically peeing her pants already.

"bellingham and ranyard bro! how are you?" speed shouted, going in to bro-hug the two footballers as they smiled at him.

"we're good," laughed chloe.

"elena hamilton, bro! you good!" speed asked, high-fiving her. "nah i ain't gonna hug you bro, i respect my boy jude!"

"i'm good," elena said, before pointing down at his trainers that were definitely not appropriate for an event like this. "i like your shoes!"

"i like your face," speed replied immediately, acting like he was in some sort of trance before he harshly smacked himself in the face and shook his head — snapping himself out of it.

"you and trent played together on one of your streams, didn't you?" chloe questioned as speed rapidly nodded his head. "you called him good looking. it was so funny."

"you're good looking," speed flirted, causing jude and elena to widen their eyes. chloe let out a loud laugh and put a hand up to her mouth, thanking him.

"pick a girl and stick with her, bro!" jude joked, motioning between the two.

"i don't wanna steal bellingham's girl, bro!" speed raised his hands in surrender, and elena honestly thought he was the funniest person ever — even without doing anything funny on purpose.

"he won't mind," chloe instigated, patting jude on the back as he sent her a glare.

"shit, really?" speed asked loudly, smirking widely towards a giggling elena as jude's arms tightened around her.

chloe nodded. "yeah! go for it!"

"so can i get your number or?" speed dramatically winked at elena, causing her to giggle quietly and hide her face behind jude's bicep.

"easy there, easy!" jude jokingly warned as speed barked at him for a moment. the trio all flinched back in shock, staring at him with wide-eyes.

"sorry, bro, sorry," speed apologised, patting jude's shoulder before squeezing his way in between him and elena. "let's get a photo."

the three smiled for a photo with speed, jude and chloe then taking one separately with him, before they bid him goodbye and walked off.

jude sighed. "thank god for that."

"he really tried to steal your girl," chloe joked.

jude glared at her. "yeah, thanks to you."

"stop whining," elena scolded as she patted jude's chest. they all entered the room they would be sat inside for — probably — the next three hours.

"you best have prepared your speech," chloe said as she nudged jude's shoulder, who rolled his eyes — a smile fighting at his lips.

"shut up, jamal will probably win," he muttered as the three sat down. jude and chloe sat next to each other whereas elena sat on the row directly behind them. this was due to the fact that only footballers were sitting on the front row, but elena wasn't all that bothered.

especially because she soon got chatting to erling haaland's girlfriend, isabel, who was next to her.

"how are you, babe?" elena asked — they had met before at one of elena's shows that erling had took her too, and ever since they have been friendly.

"never better, you?" isabel smiled.

"nervous, i've been building up in jude's head that he's gonna win it. so he better," elena admitted as they both laughed quietly, staying wary of all the cameras and people around them.

as soon as the ceremony started, the girls stopped talking, rightfully so. elena didn't know that much about football, and so found herself a bit confused every now and then. though she certainly was not confused when chloe's name got called out for the women's kopa trophy.

elena smiled widely and clapped her hands for her new friend. chloe accepted the award and gave her quick speech, thanking individuals, like trent, and going onwards to talk about the other women who were nominated, who most definitely deserved the trophy equally as well as her.

a series of clips then played, including her season so far and some of her greatest goals. elena felt proud, even if she had only known her for a short amount of time.

when chloe came over and sat back down in her chair, jude threw his arm around the back of her seat. elena grinned at them from behind.

"your boyfriend next," isabel muttered, nudging elena's arm.

elena held her breath and crossed her fingers as all the nominations for the kopa trophy showed up, a smile present on her face when she saw jude. isabel held onto her hand, the two girls waiting for jude's name to be called.

and alas, it was.

elena grinned and raised her hands to clap for him, only to widen her eyes when he quickly turned and placed a short kiss on her lips.

"well done," she mumbled towards him, and jude smiled at her before he stood up to walk on stage and accept his trophy.

elena listened to him as he spoke, feeling his eyes glance towards her every now and then. her smile was extremely bright when clips of him played — most of which had her knowing why she was so confident he would win this award.

he was amazing, on the pitch and off the pitch.

"jude, for your information jamal musiala finished second the roundabout on this podium," a woman stood on stage stated. "i guess it's nice to see you both so close on this podium."

elena zoned out when jude started to talk about his love for the bayern player, too engrossed with just staring at him. he looked stunning, and it was clear his confidence had boosted since he got up on that stage. she hid her smile with the back of her hand, just watching him talk.

she was so glad she had met jude, he was one of the best things that has ever happened to her. sat here, right now, watching him win a trophy that he had worked so hard for — she doesn't think she could ever have loved any man the way she loves jude.

"well, jamal has a little message for you. let's hear from him," a woman said as everyone's attention shifted towards the big screen.

"hi jude!" jamal said as his face popped up; elena smiled at the sight of him. she had met him a few times before as he was good friends with emily, it was nice to hear from him. "due to our upcoming game i could not make it to paris tonight — but i still wanted to send you congratulations on your achievement. well deserved!"

jude smiled, casting a glance towards elena in the crowd who sent him a thumbs up.

"i think we both can remember not long ago we were roommates at england," jamal continued to say. "and now you're playing for real madrid, and i'm playing for bayern. crazy when you think about it," he laughed. "i hope to see you soon, i hope you have a fantastic evening! say hi to the misuses for me, and greetings from munich."

elena smiled at his misuses comment, seeing jude turn to wink at her from his position on stage. she blew a quick kiss at him, clapping her hands with everyone else as jamal's video disappeared and a picture of young him and jude popped up.

elena honestly couldn't be any prouder of jude. he looked so happy stood up there, and she could feel herself grinning as she stared at him. elena didn't even realise that a few of the cameras were on her, catching her staring at jude with so much love; so much adoration, it was heartwarming to see.

"i'm so incredibly proud of you, love," elena leaned forwards to whisper in ear jude's as soon as he sat down, seeing jude smile at her compliment as heat rose on the back of his neck.

and she was, she really was.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

@JUDEBELLINGHAM JUST
SHARED A NEW POST!

@judebellingham

●○○○○○○

○●○○○○○

○○●○○○○

👥 @vinijr @linda_caicedo11

○○○●○○○

○○○○●○○

○○○○○●○

👥 @elenahamilton

○○○○○○●

liked by trentarnold66, jordanhenderson, and 5,552,514 others

judebellingham beautiful night at the ballond'or for the first time. very honoured to be awarded with the kopa trophy. thank you to all my teammates, members of staff and coaches who have helped and shown me support up until this point of my journey and especially in the past year. finally, couldn't be possible without the love from the fans. now to continue to work for the most important thing in football, success and trophies with the team! 🫶🏽

view all comments

username2 the way he always manages to post elena even though she doesn't need to be posted makes me so happy

elenahamilton I'M SO PROUD OF YOU STOP ILYSM
judebellingham my girl always 🫶🏽

emilystyles not including elena in your caption is actually wild... #fakeboyfriend 🔥🔥🔥
judebellinghan FUCK YOU I'VE ALREADY THANKED HER IRL STOP TRYING TO START DRAMA EMMELINE
emilystyles WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME EMMELINE

username1 everyone say a thank you to elena for forcing jude to change out of those monstrosity of trousers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
username3 LITERALLY THOUGH

trentarnold66 my bfs looking so sexy 😉
judebellingham love you baby xx
szoboszlaidominik ?? cheater.
trentarnold66 NO DOMI MY LOVE IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I PROMISE!
andyrobertson94 how does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine, dominik? 😒😒😒
trentarnold66 ROBBO!??
rico.lewis THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING!!!

oliviarodrigo congratulations! 🥳
liked by creator

england ❤️👏

username5 DID YOU ALL SEE THE WAY THAT ELENA WAS LOOKING AT HIM???
username9 stop it was so cute
username4 she's so in love 😭😭❤️
username11 ACTUALLY MY FAV COUPLE I DONT CARE. NO ONE COMPARES.

jamalmusiala did you say hi to the misuses? 🤣
judebellingham yeah bro, i did 🤣
elenahamilton HI JAMAL WELL DONE IM PROUD OF YOU TOO
jamalmusiala thank you elena!
username6 she's such an angel 😭😭

declanrice THATS MY BEST FRIEND GUYS WHOOP WHOOP
masonmount ... 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
declanrice oh shit.
levicolwill nah deccers that's actually crazy
lottiecortez see me personally...

username7 i wish he was real 😔

username0 JUDE GETTING JEALOUS OVER SPEED SIMPING FOR ELENA WAS SO FUNNY PLEASE
username8 bro did not come to play 😭🙏

username69 they're actually my parents
rico.lewis bitch back off 

username19 the way he just kept staring at elena even though he's got a fucking TROPHY in front of him is gonna live in my head rent free

chloeranyard TWINS!!
judebellingham are you being... nice to me?
chloeranyard yeah only because i'm living on cloud 9 after winning. give it tomorrow and i'll be back to hating on you 💞💞
judebellingham you know what? i'll take the friendship while it lasts! well done chlo!

username03 i just love them.

username6 they're literally the perfect couple

rico.lewis WELL DONE FATHER 🥳🥳🥳🥳
judebellingham THANK YOU SON ❤️
username13 i know they probs mean for this silly little family bond to be funny but it's literally adorable idc 

elenahamilton proud girlfriend rn 🥰
judebellingham i'm always proud to be your boyfriend 🫶🏽
masonmount do you two ever shut the fuck up?? 😐
jobebellingham MASON 😭😭

view more comments

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

ELENA WALKED OUT THE bathroom and smiled at the sight of jude waiting in bed for her. they were staying at a hotel together as he was keen to not wanting to fly back to madrid at night, and he just wanted to spend some more time with his girlfriend as well.

jude rose his phone as elena crawled into bed with him, her head pushing through his arms after he'd raised his phone. when she laid her head down on the pillow, he lowered his phone to press onto her shoulder. "are you okay?" jude asked, kissing her temple.

"yeah," she smiled, tracing his lip with her finger. "i'm just so proud of you."

jude smiled and put his phone down, turning his body so that they were laid facing each other. "oh yeah?"

elena scoffed. "don't get cocky now. you know i'm proud of you, so shut up."

jude laughed and pulled her body close to his as he carefully kissed her on her lips. "i know that you're proud of me, princess," he said. "but i'm so happy you came. i don't know what i would've done if i didn't have you there watching me."

"you support me at my concerns, so i'll support you at your award thingys," she trailed off as he giggled, bringing down her head to rest on his chest.

"i love you," he mumbled.

elena bit back a smile. "i love you too."

"i love you more."

"don't start."

"sorry, ma'am," jude apologised, earning a giggle from her as she leant up to press a kiss on his lips, feeling him start to react to her as he pressed her down to lay elena back against the mattress, him hovering on top of her. "do i get my reward yet?"

"you already won the kopa trophy," elena teased, running her nails along his neck as he met out a content sigh. "what more do you want?"

"elena... please..." jude mumbled, his hips pushing against hers as she laughed and turned them over, her straddling his hips as she grabbed his face and smashed their lips together.

"okay, baby," elena teased once they pulled away, noticing him glaring up at her for the use of the nickname. "i'll give you what you want."

jude doesn't think he's ever been happier in his life as elena leaned down to connect their lips again, it was like heaven with her. his hands stayed glued to her hips, too afraid to move them anywhere else unless she wanted him to.

elena could feel her stomach fluttering as they both continued to mess around like hormonal teenagers. despite the countless times they've kissed before — he always still managed to give her butterflies.

they were so in love, it was hard for them not to get butterflies anymore. in all honesty nothing could go wrong for them at this point in time; they were just too perfect. the world was practically at their feets, and they knew this. it's why they had to be careful when outside together; everyone was waiting for something to go wrong for them.

and it appears that something would come sooner rather than later.

fuck the paparazzi.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

      . ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

AUTHOR (CJ) SPEAKS,

i hate miscommunication tropes, so just know the plot i have for the next two chapters will be solved ASAP (mainly why it's only two chapters) xx

AND CAN YOU ALL STOP THREATENING ME PLEASE!! jude and elena will be fine, it's mainly problems with the paparazzi / media

I FEEL SO UNSAFE.

carry on threatening me and it WILL be jude and elena who start having the problems 😐🔫

ADDITIONAL!!
+++ don't be a silent reader!!! i love feedback and funny comments,, it gives me a reason to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 56
Violet Jackson can barely take a breath of senior year before Flynn Davis walks down the hall of her high school. It takes one look at him to have he...
25K 875 18
"Marry me." "E-Excuse me?" «──────────── Β« β‹…Κšβ™‘Ιžβ‹… Β» ─────────────» "If not for her, Elias wouldn't be here today." "So, a woman like her, I'm...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.