"THE GIRL OUTSIDE THE WINDOW"

By fathima_laskar

Rubina was a millionair's daughter but she lived a middle class life.One day she saw a girl outside her windo... More

"The GIRL OUTSIDE THE WINDOW"

"WHY ALL THIS HAPPENING"

32 0 0
By fathima_laskar

So when they entered in villa. A servant saw them and started shouting "WAQAS sahab our rubina begum is arriving".
Mr. WAQAS got overwhelmed, he hugged her daughter rubina and said "beta at last you came I promise, I will never let you alone again ".
Rubina pushed him away and replied aggressively" I don't wanna get hug from a murderer, you are so selfish, heartless","you just cared about your reputation ".

Rubina cried loudly and was repeating that her dad murdered them.

Her dad (Mr.waqas ) couldn't control his tears. Then mr. Waqas asked her " What should I do beta? To make you believe that I am not a murderer , I am just a hopeless dad ".

Rubina harshly answered " You should accept your sin and surrender yourself to the police ".

Her dad (Mr.waqas) Kneeled himself on the floor and kept crying.

Suddenly MR. WAQAS fell down and servants took him to his room and called their family doctor. And doctor advice that "Mr. Waqas should not get stress anymore otherwise his condition will get wors".

WILL told her to not blame her father without any proof!

Rubina looked at him with sharpen eye "WILL you came here with me just to find the culprit not to unite me with a murderer dad"

WILL replied "ofc mam I am here just for you and I will follow you, my miss commander"

Rubina disregard.

Someone entered in the room. Rubina looked back and she smiled and ran towards him, hugged him and said "good evening dear chachu(Mr.nasir)I missed you so much , why you kept me waiting with a murderer".

Mr. Nasir replied " Good evening rubina beta, we are very lucky to have you here". And he further said "your chachi(ms.salma aka Mrs. Nasir) was missing you dear. You should visit her for once".

Rubina replied " I will, now she is the only person who will love me as her own daughter cuz a murderer murdered my mother ".

Mr. Nasir asked her about WILL.
She addressed that he is helping her in the investigation.

Then they went to the garden and MR. NASIR asked a servant to bring tea for them.

After few minutes.... At 6'oclock
Weather got unpleasant. Darkness took place .(sunsets)

Rubina asked Mr. Nasir" You don't have any doubt on anyone ?".

Mr. Nasir's cup falled from his hand!!

And he heard someone saying
'Nasirrrr tell her the truth if you know or I will kill you'

He (Mr.nasir) looked around and saw the girl behind the bushes!

He got nervous!!

And he replied to Rubina with nervousness " Why why why are you asking me. I told you that that I was not there when that that incident took place"."you know how much I was attached with sister- in- law(Mrs.waqas) and Tara"." This hurts me a lot".

Then he(mr.nasir)stood up and walk away from there .

A servant came and told rubina "you should not ask him"." He use to spend his most of the time in front of your mothers frame "." He use to love Mrs. Waqas so much".
"Please begum don't hurt him ".

Rubina then asked the servant " You are permanent servant na and most importantly you live here. You know everything right! Tell me!"

Servant answered "no begum I was on my holiday"." I couldn't say a good bye to my badi begum (Mrs.waqas) she was such a kind hearted women ".

Servant left..

WILL AND RUBINA was thinking about, how will they reach to the conclusion

While talking she noticed that the girl was playing in the same garden where she was.

Then Rubina started shouting. WILL there is she , she is playing,

WILL Asked" who is playing Rubina? I can't see anyone there!"

Rubina looked around , now she can't stop screaming . Rubina pulled her hairs and kept screaming "I didn't I didn't killed you " "Please let me live for sake of your culprit please Tara leave me !! "

She was screaming because she saw multiple versions of Tara!!!

WILL called a servant and then they both somehow took her to a room.
WILL gave her, her pills and asked her to sleep for a while.

Rubina wasn't sleepy though. She was very afraid. She kept screaming "if I don't find the culprit Tara will not let me live WILL" . "You have to understand that she is roaming around me every second".

WILL was patting and said " Rubina we will find that person but before that, you need to rest ".

Rubina somehow slept.

Mr. Nasir came running and asked " who was screaming? "

WILL replied "well it was rubina she was feeling something, related to paranormal around her from last night".

Mr. Nasir said " Ohh, you may walk around the villa I will look after her ".

WILL agreed and started to roaming around the villa.

He saw many paintings, sculptures, hand crafted things.
He was very impressed with the villa

Then someone kept his hand to WILL'S shoulder. And it was no one but MR. WAQAS.

WILL asked him about his health
He replied "yes dear I am feeling better now "

WILL thought he should tell him about rubina's condition then he thought already there were many mess , it will be better if he remain silent. And look after rubina himself ".

Mr. Waqas asked WILL " Do you think the same? "

WILL replied " Sir I don't know what happened so I can't blame anyone! "

Mr. Waqas further said " Yeah WILL you are right. And please call me uncle ok! "

WILL shook his head and said" Ok uncle".

Rubina woke up at 9:17 pm!
She saw her uncle Nasir beside her .
He was sleeping on sofa.
Rubina called him "uncle? "

Mr.Nasir stood up with sleepiness
"Yeah rubina are you awake? "
Rubina replied "yes uncle, I was noticing you. Do you remember you use to sleep in the sofa with me in my childhood? "

Mr. Nasir replied "yeah beta how could I forgot, you are my heart rubina "!.

Mr. Nasir came to her and kissed in forehead and asked her " Shall we have our delicious dinner "?

Rubina replied " I want to see my mother and sister's frame though! "

Mr. Nasir agreed and said "I will be waiting for you ok! "

Mr. Nasir was about to go but rubina hold Mr. Nasir's hand and asked "would you believe me if I say something unpleasant and unrealistic!? "

Mr. Nasir replied said "if you say saw a alien even scientists hadn't seen yet I will believe."

Rubina laughed and said "no chachu I hadn't seen alien but yeah I saw a ghost!"

Mr. Nasir got nervous again "don't say that you saw a young girl with long hair!"

Rubina was shocked that how could he know about this?
Or why the girl was appearing to her and her uncle? If they both are innocent!
Why she was not appearing to her father ?

There were so many questions in her head!

Mr. Nasir then said " The girl keep calling me and she keeps provoking me to find her culprit ".

Rubina said she does the same to her as well.

Mr. Nasir advised her not to stay alone. And request him to have dinner with family and then he will take her to the library where her mother's portrait was.

Rubina agreed and they both went to dining table.
Mr. Waqas was also there but rubina keep ignoring him.

That day dishes were made by the servant who knows everything about rubina(her like or dislike).

Then the servant was seem to be nervous and rubina found her suspicious as well.
The servant was in hurry to leave the villa. Like he knows something horrible gonna happen inside the villa.

Rubina asked him to stop
She was shouting "stop there Heyy I said you to stop ! Can't you hear? "

She was about to ran towards him but Mr. Waqas stopped her and told her "can't you see he was in hurry, there must be some reasons", " You just sit and finish you meal ". And further he said "it will better for you and for us, if you sleep peacefully again! ".

Rubina replied harshly" Now I understood why you were stopping me because that servant must helped you in that murder " . "I am gonna kill him and will find all the answers for Tara! "

Then what, she ran after the servant .
There was a forest behind the villa, rubina saw the servants was running into the forest.
She was moving inside the forest and the environment was becoming unpleasant.
She was shouting and calling the servant by his name

Bahadur! Bahadur!
Your begum need few answers!!
I will let you go with many rewards if you tell me all the truth .
Bahadur! Please come

Suddenly a body fell in front of her.She screamed ! Bahadur??
Bahadur hadn't died yet so she move forward and asked him" tell me the truth!"

Bahadur somehow opened his mouth and was trying to say something but he couldn't and died!!

Rubina tried to recall what he was trying to say and she remember that he was telling her about the --store room--!!

Now rubina was much relieved as she has got some clue.

But she decided that she will not utter anything to anyone. She will investigate it by herself .

Rubina heard the girl's voice again
"Rubinaaa I killed him! I treaed him apart! Rubina I want to kill you and your whole family! And I will finish all the members of waqas villa tonight!!
Rubinaaa come here I will take you to your mother! . "

Rubina started running and the sound stopped .

She went back to villa .
Everyone was looking at her.
Rubina asked "what happened"?

Mr. Nasir replied" We were worrying about you, where you had gone without informing us ?.Because Bahadur came to us and started asking why begum was calling him?".

Rubina got startled......

Bahadur was smiling and kept staring .And suddenly his eyes appeared to be milky white.
Rubina understood everything that Tara arrived and she's gonna end up this things tonight.

Rubina said to herself that she need to go to that store room right now. But for that she need to do something because she wanted to get rid of ,from Tara. Otherwise Tara will kill her.

Mr. Waqas said "rubina you should get some sleep ".
Rubina agreed

Mr. Waqas understood that she got agreed that means she has some plan in her mind and he should do something to save her .

At 2:13am

Rubina went to her chacha's room and called WILL and she explained everything to her. WILL not agreed with her he advised her to not visit there alone, it will be riskier.

Rubina told WILL to stay with Bahadur every second.

Someone's footsteps they heard it was no one but mr. Nasir

He asked them why they are here at this midnight?

Rubina answered that I came to see my mother's picture.

WILL Left to keep eye on bahadur..

Mr. Nasir asked her to come with him, he will show the pictures.

Rubina and Mr. Nasir looked at the pictures.
Her mother was really beautiful and so her sister.

Mr. Nasir said "sister in law was like my own mother. She raised me like her own son ". "I wish I can ask for forgiveness from her that I couldn't save her ".

Rubina console him and said " Yeah we all know ". " She must be spending her good days in heaven and we are getting Torchered by TARA everyday. "

Now they were in front of Tara 's picture , the moment rubina touched it
, the frame's glass broke and Tara's head was bleeding like always.

Mr. Nasir and Rubina both got scared.
Suddenly they saw Tara standing below the staircase and threw a piece of glass towards them. But they saved themselves from it.

Rubina ran towards the store room and locked the door.
She was so scared to move a bit but she moved.

And guess what???

One hockey stick dropped near her feet as she pushed an almirah.
It was fully covered with blood.

Someone came.
It was Mr. Nasir .
She ran towards him and showed him the stick. And said "see I told Everyone but no one believed, they were murdered by someone. And I know it was Mr. Waqas. Will handover this stick for forensic test. And will be confirmed that it was Mr. Waqas. "

Mr. Nasir replied"no beta if you handover this to police may be I will get a murderer tag again. I don't want to loose my loveable one again ".

Rubina was surprised. And looked at him very aggressively.

She couldn't believe in her eyes that how his uncle's behavior changed in a second.
She fell down.

WILL arrived while sniffing
Bahadur! Bahadur!
Hide quickly as possible.

Mr. Nasir pull a sword from almirah and target rubina .

Bahadur arrived but didn't act.

Rubina screamed and said.
Tara he was that murderer
I am not your enemy.
He is the one who deserves to die.

Rubina tried so hard to make her understand but Tara hadn't stopped.
Tara threw glasses towards them.
And rubina got injured.

WILL was seeing all these from far away and he understood everything that culprit was Mr. Nasir.

He explained everything in text to Mr. Waqas.
He came down and he was shocked after hearing all these ,That his own brother did all these.

Tara threw a bench on Mr. Waqas
He fell down and got injured in head.

Rubina started shouting"nooo tara please stop the person you want, is here. And the person whom you are hurting is our father "." I already Torchered him mentally please Tara don't do anything to him ".

Tara stopped and sudden disappear .
Now there was neither Bahadur's body nor Tara's soul.

Mr. Nasir laughed and said "finally I was relieved but rubina you messed up everything. I loved you and your mother but you have curiosity like your mother.
My intention was not to kill her hut she saw me hitting your sister with hockey stick. As well I never wanted to murder anyone but your father killed my son who just opened his eyes! . And your father killed him because if he won't, he has to give his half of property to my son. I never hated you .

But when waqas killed my son I started to hate your sister Tara. And planned to kill her. And I did!!!
And showed everyone as an accident.
Everyone suspected your father.

Because your sister Tara born with some mental problem and you were so intelligent. Your father accepted her as his child but earlier he never loved her because of her problem and everyone 6 about this.

Suddenly WILL pushed Mr. Nasir and stabbed him.

And heavy rain started outside.
And suddenly she noticed that the person who stabbed Nasir was not WILL but TARA. She saw his eyes were milky white and there was no eyeballs.

Then WILL fell on floor.

Tara got emotional and sat on the floor and address her gratitude towards rubina.
She said "rubinaa you were the bestest sister".
Tara left with a heavy wind blow.

Rubina called an ambulance as well the cops.

Nasir was dead now.
Police took WILL in custody as they were unaware of the truth.

Ambulance took Mr. Waqas to hospital.

After 1 week..

Rubina was guilty that how she accused her father for everything , but not for everything he asked Mr. Waqas "why he killed her cousin ? ". Mr. Waqas replied "In our childhood we were playing in 2nd floor and Nasir fell from the staircase and had a huge brain injury. And doctor said Nasir could imagine anything and will believe in it so confidently. So Salma was infertile and Nasir couldn't believe in this things. And he framed me in these things. "

I knew Nasir did all this thing but I couldn't tell you because I also knew how he loved you. And I don't want him to get punished because somehow he was innocent.

You never gave me chance to explain all this though.
Please forgive me beta.

Rubina started crying . And said "please forgive me baba for everything. ".

WILL got bail and visited the hospital.
And rubina said " Thanks for everything, I could solve everything because of your support. "

Then
They went to WAQAS VILLA .
Next evening rubina sat in the garden for a cup of tea. She was very happy that she finally got the real culprit and she also got a report from her family doctor. In which doc wrote that she is recovering.
Everything was going smoothly

But
Suddenly she noticed someone standing in far away. She got scared and called WILL . Told him what she saw but WILL advised her to be calm you just couldn't believe that she gone. That's why you are seeing all this.

Then WILL hold her hand and they both were moving towards their room
And rubina looked back
She saw that girl,standing there
Again questions arise in her mind!!
Who was that girl?
If she was Tara, why would she come again?
Her revenge was completed.!
If she is someone else?
Why will she appears to me?

Is it not the end?
Or its just my illusions.

The GIRL kept staring at her.........

------------------------THE END------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 20.5K 91
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
49K 1.2K 18
"I love you... it's ruining my life." SCREAM VI SAM CARPENTER X FEMALE OC