Playthings (Omegaverse)

By AndreeaC87

🔞 Mature Audience Author: Aiden Black Illust: Jungle Original title: ของเล่นเถื่อน A spin-off of Blue Moon... More

Introducing Don Bertolucci
Chapter 1: Selling beauty doesn't work, sell humour instead 🤡
Chapter 2: The GoodNight Triceratops Formula 🦖
Chapter 3 : If your oral skills aren't great, I'll be tired. 👅
Chapter 4 : Stupid kid 🍑
Chapter 5 : Confronting Father Lion 🦁
Chapter 6 : Kindness that is not reciprocated ( that's fine)
Chapter 7 : Amen to all sacred things...
Chapter 8 : Even Pocket Dogs Have Hearts
Chapter 9 : The Master Storyteller
Chapter 10 : As bodies collide, sparks fly.
Chapter 11: KhonLoy vs Bongbong 🍆 🐲 🔞
Chapter 12 : Blue Moon and Enia
Chapter 13 : Messengers
Chapter 14 : Just a lowly host.
Chapter 15 : Bets
Chapter 16 : Red, black, white.
Chapter 17 : Flawed Omega
Chapter 18 : Intuition&Oath 🔞
Chapter 19 : Dr Miguel
Chapter 20 : Respected Old Brother 🔞
Chapter 21 : Can't love, can't hate
Chapter 22 : Selene Bertolucci
Chapter 23 : Sins
Chapter 24 : Loyalty Verifiers
Chapter 25 : More than a cornered dog
Chapter 26 : Sicily 🔞
Chapter 27 : Once, a long time ago
Chapter 28 : Pure Omega and Black Swan
Chapter 29 : Who knows who they are?
Chapter 30 : Start over 🔞
Chapter 31 : Missing person
Chapter 32 : Sand Castle
Chapter 33 : Paths that I didn't want to choose
Chapter 34 : The Coward's Choice
Chapter 35 : Sunny
Chapter 36 : Descendants of the Bertolucci family
Chapter 37 : The final request
Chapter 39 : As long as my heart still has love [ END]

Chapter 38 : Time to rebuild 🔞

1.5K 67 30
By AndreeaC87

Can't remember anything...

Many of Santino's memories are missing, perhaps from hitting his head on the collapsed bedroom wall, or perhaps his mind is trying to protect him from the trauma by blocking those memories out.

"You sure you're okay, Loy?"

Dion spoke into his phone as he addressed his small Omega.

"Yes, sir. Please give us some time."

The young man replied.

"Well, that’s up to you. Call me back if anything comes up."

"Thank you, sir."

Hanging up, Omega turned his attention to the forest scene before him. He was back at the small cabin in the woods, this time with Santino in tow. He’d showered and changed into cotton clothings  and left his spot on a wicker chair on the porch to come back inside to where his Alpha remained unmoving and unconscious on the bed.

Lifting a cloth from the basin, he wrung it out before using it to wipe down the other’s muscular form. His slender fingertips traced over the burn scars, marring the left forearm and shoulder before coming to rest over the raised ridges across the expanse of the other’s chest.

"Huh," Omega recalled what had caused them, and he buried his face in his chest, weeping.

Before Dong Li Yang escaped from Dion for the second time, he told him that Santino’s condition was very bad at first, to the point where he was on the brink of death. His burn wounds were not as severe as the stab wounds that pierced his body, but Santino miraculously survived. However, in exchange, he lost all his memories of the past three months.

During the first three months that Santino was at the Black Swan Sanctuary, Santino was ill-tempered and attacked them like a rabid beast. No matter how skilled they were in fighting, they couldn’t subdue Santino. It wasn’t until the fifth month that Santino finally calmed down. He became a quiet and reserved person, as if his mind was always preoccupied with something. He refused to speak to anyone.

Dong Li Yang also wanted to try using his charm on him, but the other party didn’t play along and even chased him away.

Perhaps heaven wanted to punish me.

Khon Loy thought, and he wiped the tears on his face. He picked up a towel and wiped Santino’s body, but his hand accidentally touched his huge, erect penis.

Is this thing still here?

Loy didn’t want to be inappropriate at this time, but… surely it wasn’t injured by the fire, right? Otherwise, it would be very difficult to live. He felt sorry for his lover and was about to reach into his black underwear to 'check' it out with good intentions.

Slap!

But his hand was grabbed before he could do anything.

"What are you doing?"

Santino had woken up after sleeping for a whole day.

The little guy smiled even more sweetly.

"Wiping your body."

"No need." Santino tried to pull the towel out of his little hand, but Khon Loy held on tight.

"Of course there is. I'm... I'm your wife."

Even though it was embarrassing to say, at this point, what did he have to be shy about? He wanted to restore Santino's memories so that he could clear up the misunderstandings and confess his true feelings, even if it meant doing something more embarrassing than this. But then the large man raised an eyebrow in doubt.

"My wife is named Seline."

Loy's heart skipped a beat, and it felt as though someone had thrown cold water in his face.

"And he's also very beautiful."

Ah, this sentence seemed to hurt even more.

"Seline is gone. And I apologize for not being as beautiful as him."

The smaller man lifted his head to look directly at the other, allowing his sapphire eyes to scrutinize the clean-shaven face closely. The rough, calloused hand grazed the heated, flushed cheek that was soft and supple, inviting the press of lips.

"You're beautiful too..."

The larger man murmured, making a move to pull his hand away, but Loy caught it and held it to his cheek.

"Don't you really remember me? I'm Loy, remember?"

The omega spoke up and stood up to face the other.

"We first met on the ship, remember? I was dancing like this."

The smaller one positioned his hands at his chest and swayed his hips, and shook his butt for Santino to see.

"You saw me dancing just like this, right? Then... then the ship was attacked, and I... I took a bullet to my butt for you."

The smaller one peeled off his pair of cotton shorts and tugged his underwear up until it was almost like a g-string, pointing at a faint mark that was barely visible against the smooth, round flesh of his buttock.

"This... this is the bullet wound."

Santino looked at the little butt with an impassive face, causing Loy to be more embarrassed than before.

"Where?"

The older one asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Here!"

"I can't see it. Come closer."

Loy moved closer to the deep-voiced man as if under a spell, but being this close while half-naked was causing his own cheeks to burn with a heat that he could barely stand.

Santino didn't speak, didn't touch the delicate body, but his gaze was raking over Loy with a heat that was making Loy squirm until he pulled his shorts back up, replacing his fingers with his engagement ring instead. This should do a better job of reminding him.

"Before the incident happened, you were going to ask me to marry you."

Santino said nothing, his gaze indifferent as he stared at the ring in Loy's pale hand. Dejected, the omega set the ring down on the nightstand, intending to get up and cry somewhere private, but he was scooped up by a large arm and placed on a hard lap.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm... huh."

Loy bit his lip to hold back a sob. He might be stronger now, but when it came to Santino and their child, it was hard to keep his emotions in check.

"Shouldn't we, as a married couple, do things together?"

A warm hand slipped beneath his soft clothing. Loy shifted slightly, aware that his body wasn't the same as before. There were muscles now; he wasn't as soft and squishy as he used to be. Santino might not like it. But when he was suddenly stripped of his shirt and pants, the older man breathed out..

"My wife is so beautiful."

It wasn't sarcasm but a genuine sentiment from the larger man.

"I've missed you so much. I wanted to dream of you every night."

Slender fingers traced the contours of the older man's perfect features. The fresh scent that he hadn't smelled in so long teased his nostrils, urging them both closer. Hard body pressed against soft flesh, almond-shaped eyes fluttered open.

"Ah."

He gasped as hot lips found the sensitive skin of his neck, a low growl rumbling against his ear, only making his heart pound erratically. The buds on his chest hardened into tight nipples, and he didn't even want to think about how slick his back passage was. His body, deprived of sex for almost two years, was becoming incredibly sensitive to the touch. Santino pushed his hips up further, sliding his hand between his legs, and stroked his sensitive part back and forth.

"Oh! You, Aah…Aah!"

His tiny waist swayed against his rough fingers, unable to control himself. He didn't care how shameful it looked.

"It's hard right here."

Santino yanked the last defensive barrier, his underwear, off his long legs. His fingers grazed the beautiful pink flesh and spiralled up to his swollen nub where clear juices overflowed. At the same time, Loy stealthily placed his hand on his target. When he felt it getting hard, he swallowed to relieve the dryness.

"Santino..."

"Do you want to touch it?"

The larger man whispered in his ear.

His large, round eyes stared at him.

This one...pure in name but not in nature, Santino thought to himself before allowing his pale hand to reach out and touch the large shaft. Loy began to stroke it from the mushroom head down to the pair of testicles. It was both hot and heavy, indicating that the other man had been suppressing his lust for quite some time, just like him. The little omega began to move his wrist faster. Even though his single hand couldn't grasp Santino's manhood in its entirety, he wanted him to release.

"Ahh.. that's it."

The elder let out a low growl and buried his face in Loy's neck, taking a deep whiff. When he reached his peak, he bit down on Loy's shoulder, who watched as white lava erupted from the rift above, and felt his cheeks grow hot.

Santino had never climaxed this quickly before. It almost felt like a compliment.

"Hold on."

The younger man moved down and pressed a kiss to the tip, not minding the sticky fluid. He even stuck his tongue out and licked it a few times.

"You..."

Santino's ears turned red. He raised a hand to cover his face before grabbing Loy's soft cheek when the other man made a move to engulf him with his lips.

"You don't have to do that."

"But I want to."

Loy had no idea how alluring his earnest actions appeared in the elder man's eyes. He had now transformed into a beautiful pure omega capable of bringing many alphas to their knees. Thinking about this, Santino gritted his teeth, lifted his hips, and straddled Loy's face, reversing their positions.

"Let me help you some more."

"But, ahh..."

Loy's soft body quivered when a hot tongue grazed his entrance while rough hands caressed his buttocks intensely.

"Shhh... It'll feel even better if you move like that again."

He licked and moaned, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

Slurp.

And when Santino inserted the tip of his tongue,

Loy immediately squirted and released his fluids.

"You... huh. Wait. Rest for a bit."

Instead of letting the slender body savour the bliss, Santino thrust his tongue in and out, tasting the sweet nectar of the pure omega with abandon. He also inserted his index finger to crush the trembling, glossy flesh inside.

His beautiful hips bounced to the rhythm, soft fur standing on end all over his back. Loy could only clutch onto Santino's strong thighs, inhaling the pheromones that made his mind go blank. His red lips let out a moan before his body convulsed, and he released his fluids once more.

Santino looked at the tight love hole that was spasming and clenching in front of him. The hot, tight sensation was still fresh on the tip of his tongue. His large hand guided him down until he was lying next to him before he followed, straddling his body. The person beneath him spread his legs wide and expertly, raising his hips to rub his scorching hot muscle against his dick. The swollen head rubbed against his sensitive passage, and just imagining it thrusting inside him made Loy want to cum again.

His slender hand caressed his flawless jaw, and their beautiful eyes met, conveying deep emotion.

"I'm sorry for making you sad."

Loy traced his hand along the burn mark on Santino's body before his chin was raised. Santino pressed his lips softly against his, intertwining them tightly. He didn't kiss back aggressively. He started to sway gently, teasingly, and then slowly slipped the tip of his tongue in, curling it inside the softness of his mouth. He moaned against his tender lips, the colour of excitement rising up to the ceiling. He played with Omega's pale body tinged with pink, creating waves of passion that swept through the air.

Warm hands pulled his bare waist closer, pressing tightly. There was no empty space left between their exposed bodies, not even for the air.

Soon enough, what Loy desired happened.

Without waiting any longer, Santino plunged into the wet, tight passage. It was so tight because it hadn’t been used for a long time, he couldn’t describe it. The big man growled in satisfaction before he started to thrust in and out.

His thick hips hit his soft butt while the head of his hot rod rubbed against the omega’s sensitive spot over and over again. Loy cried to relieve the sore pain while moaning to let out the heat.

"That’s good…here. It’s so big that it reached all the way here."

Loy caressed his own stomach, feeling the huge size leaping inside his body

"Fuck, don’t tease me."

With a curse, Santino swooped down and kissed the smaller man hungrily. He bit the other’s pale neck, leaving a teeth mark.

"I’m so hot. More. Hotter."

"Where? Here?"

The big man circled his waist and rubbed the other’s sensitive spot inside his love hole. Loy’s beautiful legs trembled. The younger omega squirted out clear liquid.

"Ah, you…ugh."

"Didn’t you say we’re getting married? Call me ‘husband’."

"Husband…"Loy let out a desperate moan before he was lifted and put in a sitting position. The plump shaft with prominent veins buried itself even deeper inside him.

"It’s so tight… Ahh!"

Loy tensed up all over. His sensitive body parts, like his nipples, stood erect, tempting his lover to bend down and suckle them.

But the strange thing was, it seemed like milk was coming out as well. Plus, Loy’s breasts were softer and bigger than before.

"I… Well, I was pregnant before."

Loy could read the confusion on his lover’s face, so he spoke up.

"What the hell!"

Santino furrowed his brows before lifting himself up and slamming back down, thrusting wildly.

"Uhh… Husband… Wait, slower."

"Who got you pregnant? Where’s the father?"

Thump, thump, thump.

Loy’s slender body bounced like he was riding a mechanical bull. The hardcore fucking filled his tight passage, causing him to writhe in pleasure. The omega’s precum mixed with Santino’s warm lava, creating bubbles where they were joined. Loy felt like he was dying. All he could do was grab onto his lover’s strong neck and try to form the words..

"He’s… right… here."

Loy's trembling fingers poked at Santino's broad chest, causing him to stop thrusting abruptly.

"Are you pregnant with my child?"

"You're the only one who's ever been with me. Who do you want me to get pregnant with, a cat?... Ahh."

Loy moaned in pleasure as he rocked his body and rubbed his large manhood.

"We have a boy. You're a daddy."

Loy wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, his hazel eyes gazing at him adoringly.

"Can daddy fuck mommy really hard then?"

Without waiting for an answer,  Santino slid back inside him and began to thrust in and out, grinding against his most sensitive spot once more.

"Yes, harder. Fuck me harder. Fill me up with your cum. Lots of it."

"Does mommy want another baby?"

"Yes, please. I want another one."

With that, the two of them resumed their lovemaking with renewed vigor.  Santino shot his hot seed into his wife's womb over and over again, knotting him at least three times before they were through. Loy passed out from exhaustion several times, only to be woken up to receive more of his loving attention. This continued until late the following evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 24.3K 106
Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and finally knew a shocking truth-it turned out...
3M 68.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
70.7K 1.7K 42
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
41.2K 1.9K 32
Author: Hawaiian The 3rd book of the series ( Falling for my enemy) 🔞Mature audience "He's just a wife that I obtained through a bet, and I can't...