Too soon. (Choso kamo x reade...

By Meiksui

"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - sisters?
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 3 - bad dream
Chapter 4 - loss
Chapter 5 - new friends
Chapter 6 - alive
Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers
Chapter 8 - wake up
Chapter 9 - shibuya began
Chapter 10 - it's him?
Chapter 11 - nanamin!!
Chapter 12 - encounter
Chapter 13 - 2 vs 1
Chapter 14 - 2 vs 1 pt.2
Chapter 15 - last hope
Chapter 16 - realization
Chapter 17 - after you
Chapter 18 - collide
Chapter 19 - the truth
Chapter 20 - frozen
Chapter 21 - the mark
Chapter 22 - tears
Chapter 23 - sincere
Chapter 24 - unserious
Chapter 25 - nap
Chapter 26 - arrival
Chapter 27 - frame
Chapter 28 - unconscious
Chapter 29 - recover
Chapter 30 - Family- zoned
Chapter 31 - doors
Chapter 32 - decide
Chapter 33 - strand
Chapter 34 - cyan
Chapter 35 - curiosity
Author's note
Chapter 36 - cursed marble
Chapter 37 - culling game about to start
Chapter 38 - mixed emotions
Chapter 39 - rivalry
Chapter 40 - fell
Chapter 41 - carried
Chapter 42 - bemused
Chapter 43 - do you still like him?
Chapter 44 - finding him
Chapter 45 - sorrow
Author's note:
Chapter 46 - her end
Chapter 47 - ...
Chapter 49 - vessel
Chapter 50 - heal
Chapter 51 - the top
Chapter 52 - feed
Chapter 53 - longing

Chapter 48 - control

2.3K 81 68
By Meiksui

—————————————————————————

"What is his plan!?" Panda asked maki.

"I don't know! Let's see."

Choso's eyes was darting back and forth between sukuna and your deceased body on the bed. He felt his heart beating so rapidly in his chest - anticipation, worry and anger.

The four of them watched silently, not interfering in case sukuna will attack them in a second.

"He's forcing y/n to eat the finger!!" Maki yelled.

"Wait.. that means-"

Sukuna had forcefully swallowed the finger down your throat, causing a sensation of shock and disbelief to wash over the room. Sukuna left behind a satisfied and then vanished before itadori switched back to his normal self. "Huh? What happened?"

Itadori's eyes widened, he was struck with a sudden realization about what sukuna did when he was controlling itadori's body just seconds ago.

"Yuji!!" Choso immediately rushed towards itadori with a small frown. "You just switched with sukuna all of a sudden."

"I— wasn't expecting what sukuna just did!!"

"Tsk. Get down there!" Choso sighed in exasperation.

Itadori instantly jumped off the bed, feeling guilty that he had allowed sukuna to switch, it's just sometimes he can't control it. Choso worriedly dashed towards the bed, looking at your face and body with utter intensity, studying and observing it closely to see any sign of sukuna.

The four second years was still left speechless. "I was very sad just minutes ago because y/n is dead. But what on earth just happened!?" Panda spoke, his mouth still parted.

"Sukuna.!!" Maki grumbled and folded her arms in frustration.

"Wait.. so does that mean y/n will live?"

"I can't say it. Sukuna had never possessed a woman and being his vessel before."

"I'm scared.."

"Y/n..."

"y/n!" Choso's face was now inches away from yours, he was waiting for you to wake up and making sure if it really worked and if sukuna still took over inside.

Now, the huge cut on your neck, the wounds all around your skin have started restoring.

"Kugisaki the second, finally you're-" Panda quickly stopped.

"..wait-"

The markings started appearing on your face, arms, and body, a clear indication that sukuna is about to control over.

"Choso, back away!!" Itadori, maki and panda warned him.

"..."

"Get off, brat." The sound of your voice was now slightly different, more deeper and colder. Sure, it was still your own body, but sukuna is already in control.

Choso immediately leaned away, his eyes widened when he was suddenly commanded to get off. The girl who he had loved and who he had seen as his own through the mark was now a vessel of sukuna, who brought destruction and pain in the world.

Choso stepped away from the bed and stood in front of Itadori. He looked at sukuna with pure hatred. But, sukuna's face remained blank. "This one, it's much better." Sukuna purred with a small smirk.

You— sukuna took back your clothes that you wore earlier, and putting them on in a matter of seconds. But still ripped the remaining of your top, and it has now became a cropped tube, enough for sukuna's marks to be shown to everyone.

Sukuna even touched your other breast, your hair and your face because it was new to him, and since he had never been before in a woman's body.

This just made choso more furious, and a scowl formed on his face "What the hell!! You may be possessing her body, but that doesn't give you the right to touch her!" Choso yelled.

Sukuna remained unfazed and just grins as it stood up from the bed "And who are you to tell me what i can and cannot do? After all, i am the king of curses. Now in a girl's body." Sukuna laughed darkly.

Choso's scowl darkened, he can feel his blood rushing through his veins. The room felt the same thing, Itadori pull choso back, while Maki and Panda got into their respective fighting stances. Panda was already in his gorilla mode.

"Such friends you have, brat." Sukuna commented snarkily, talking to you.

Unexpectedly, you managed to regain control of your body. You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes, and your eyes landed at "Choso." Your voice was trembling in fear.

"Wait.." Choso remained firm, his scowl still deep and pronounced but for a moment, his eyes lit up when heard your normal voice. It wasn't sukuna anymore. "Y/n is that really you?"

You immediately nodded, your body was shaking a bit. You immediately rushed at him, ready to give him a hug, but that never happened..

Sukuna's laughter echoed in your mind. In a split second, you felt yourself losing control again. You had been tricked, including choso and your friends, and now he was back in control.

"YOU SON OF A BIT-"

"It's very useful, now i don't have to worry about switching." Sukuna's voice echoed through the room sinisterly.

Choso stood there, froze with wide eyes. He clenched his fists, he couldn't just stand there and do nothing. Then suddenly, his anger dissipated and was replaced with a cold, nonchalant demeanor.

"Don't be too confident," Choso started, his voice devoid of any emotion. "You can have your fun sukuna, but not until i'll have y/n again."

Sukuna raised an eyebrow, while casually twirling few strands of your hair "Is that so?" Sukuna formed a smirk. "Tch."

"We gotta get moving!" Maki yelled whispered at them except for sukuna, so he won't hear anything.

Then sukuna suddenly burst outside the room, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. The walls of the room were shattered. Choso, itadori and the four second years were left speechless and frustrated as they watched sukuna sprinting away in a blink of an eye.

"I THOUGHT SUKUNA IS GONNA BATTLE WITH US?" Panda exclaimed while facepalming as he disappeared from his gorilla mode once again.

Maki thought the same thing "Actually, same."

"SALMON!"

"Then? We have to move." Choso scoffed before he started running out the door, leading the way.

——————————————————————————

Art not mine
To be continued! I hope y'all liked this chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.2K 46
π’Ž 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 π’Š 𝒂 // π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘—π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘›π‘’'𝑠 π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘‘, β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. π‘‡π‘œ π‘‘π‘’π‘ŸοΏ½...
27.5K 1K 91
Sequel to : With A New You "I knew that if anyone was to betray me, it would be you, my Blessing." It's been almost four years since Megumi ha...
210K 6.9K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...