~•Beauty Is A Curse And A Ble...

Від GildedBees

'The world is your oyster, but choose your pearls carefully' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After returning from... Більше

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

31 0 0
Від GildedBees

???'s POV:

Y/n......

Y/n, Y/n, Y/n.

How have I never seen you before? All this time, you were right in front of me, but I never noticed you. That was, until today. The first time I was graced by your mere sight, I felt drawn to you, as you are to me. From that point on, I knew you would be mine.

I followed you around for the rest of the day. It felt like I couldn't be away from you without the reassurance that you were safe. So, for that reason, I stayed by your side, making sure that no harm would come to you. That's what lovers do, right? Protect each other. Whatever the cost. My, I must sound like a crazed fan when I word it like this, but the raw feeling of your presence speaks for itself.

I was so intoxicated by it when you were resting. A helpless doe, free to wander the dangerous world but unaware of the harm and hurt it will cause them. I was going to shift my position in my hiding spot, but unfortunately my clothes got stuck in the bushes and natural instinct took over from there. I feared being discovered, but it didn't feel like the right time. I was meant to be your invisible guardian for a few more weeks at least, until I had sorted out....arrangements for my beloved.

You will be mine, I promise. And when you are, you will be safe with me.

You will be mine.

You will be mine.

You are mine.

Mine.

Mine.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
952K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...