๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐–...

By kookie_kpopfics

After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. H... More

- ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’† -
- ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’๐’‘๐’” -
01. ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ด๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
02. ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”
03. ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•
04. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’™๐’†๐’…
05. ๐‘ผ๐’๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
06. ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
07. ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’
08. ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
09. ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
10. ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’
11. ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š?
12. ๐‘ช๐’–๐’•๐’†?
13. ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž?
15. ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’†.
16. ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š!
17. ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•!
18. ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…'๐’” ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’–๐’”๐’†!
19. ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š.
20. ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š.
21. ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“.
22. ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•, ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ.
23. ๐‘ด๐’“ & ๐‘ด๐’“๐’”.๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’
24. ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“.
25. ๐‘ด๐’“๐’”.๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰.
26. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”?
My Apology!๐Ÿ’“
27. ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’.
New Series?
28. ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‡๐’‚๐’”๐’•. (16+)
29. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (01) (16+)
30. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (02) (16+)
31. ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ.
32. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
33. ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†.
34. ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† (18+)
35. ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’• (18+)

14. ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š?

472 19 15
By kookie_kpopfics

Jungkook Perspective [ PoV ]

waking up beside my sweet baby who have wrapped her hands around me, lips is pouty, and hairs is covering her face.

"I want you to accept me, I will never cheat you or leave you, darling.", i softly tug her hairs behind her ear and kiss her cheeks.

"Darling, woke up.", I tried to woke her up.

But she trun to other side and cover her head with blanket, I pull the blanket off and tried to wake her up, but she tried to close her ears with pillow.

"Ah, 5 more minutes.", she said irritatingly.

I pulled her in my arms, and patted her head, "Okay."

She lay her head on my arm, as after five minutes, I woke her up again as she rubbed her eyes and stares at me.

"Good morning, wifie.", I said shaking her.

"Yeah, I am awake.", she hit my arm.

"ouch, it hurts.", I cried.

"aww, chubby baby is hurting.", she asked helding my chin.

"Yes...wait..chubby baby?", I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes, didn't you like this name?", she asked with a pout and her arms crossed in her chest.

"Yeah, I liked it cupcake.", I held her chin as same she did before.

"But I am not chubby.", she giggled.

She moves closer and says, "So, can't I call you chubby baby?"

I smiled and tug her bangs and says, "sure, you can."

"I am going to take a shower.", she run towards bathroom after garbing her clothes from the cupboard.

"Ah, let me check how is the construction of new building is going.", I said and open my cupboard, it was totally messy.

"she will never and ever leave getting on my nerve.", I chuckles and start to find my coat suits, I know she haven't thrown them.

Okay, where can she put them? Under bed?

I checked under bed but their is nothing else then her shoes.

"umm, done finding coat suits.", she says, I am siting on floor, as she came and stands beside me, she is wearing a blue trousers with a white t-shirt which is mine.

"I have to go in a meeting...", I says pouting.

"so what?", she smriked and sit down in my level.

"My suits.", I replied.

"but I need somthing in exchange of them.", she sit beside me.

"what?", I asked and my eyebrow rose up.

"umm.... Bring a pizza when you will came back.", she said.

"what? No, didn't you know you just get food poisoning last evening you get discharge. No way.", I strictly refused.

"then go in those baby type clothes.", she moved her face to the other direction.

I sighs and stood up and garb my phone, "Yeah, brought some new set of suits, yeah black colour."

She looks at me angrily, I cut the call and smrik walking towards her.

"I am going.", she trun to go but I garb her wrist and pulled her to me.

"wanna came with me at the construction site?", I asked, she rolled her eyes.

She looks at me back and rudely says, "No i am not coming."

I laughed at her behaviour, "Okay, ask for anything else. I will give you."

"I want to meet my family.", her gaze lowered.

I thought for a while, stilling helding her by her waist.

"Okay, for sure I can complete this.", she hugs me, wrapping her hand around my neck, as her face disappeared in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you.", she says.

A/n's Perspective [ PoV ]

I hope you all liked this part.

Is it fine? Let me know in comments.

(\     /)                                                          
(  °. ° ) Here, my heart for you all!!!
/<❤️                                                            

Love To All My Readers!!!!❣️

Don't forget to follow, vote, share and comment if you like the story!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.6K 44
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
9.6K 416 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
1.9K 168 41
โYou are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.โž โ•ญโ”‰โ”‰โ”…โ”„โ”„โ”ˆโ—ฆเณ‹ โ€ขโ—ฆโฅโ€ขโ—ฆ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...