Project 120888: Azur Lane Shi...

By Annotation3567a

(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For t... More

Bio and A/N
Chapter 0 and Chapter 1: Prolouge
Chapter 2 and 3: The Royal Navy
Chapter 4: Bonding Time(Hood X MC)
Chapter 5: Happy time
Chapter 6: More Meetings and Stuff
Chapter 7: Competition for Love
Chapter 8: An Inspection Before the Storm
Chapter 9: A Royal Welcome
Special 2k Chapter: The Royal Maid Day
Chapter 11: The Great Duel (H̶u̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)
Chapter 12: Aftermath and The Royal Sisters PT1
Chapter 13: Aftermath and the Royal Sisters PT2
Chapter 14: Repairs and Extras
Change Log #1
Chapter 15: Eagles and Royals PT1
Chapter 16: Royal's and Eagle's PT2

Chapter 10: The Proposal and Battle. (Fixed)

196 7 3
By Annotation3567a

Hey.

This will be the first chapter for 2024. Yay. And dw. Your Late 1k will come very soon

Yeah. Enjoy the chapter
--------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

After getting dragged out of there. Warszawa found themselves in Queen Elizabeth's room. Specially her balcony as he was sitting there. With a teacup in hand. As he watch the Queen herself infront of her.

She seem to be enjoying herself with his company for some reason. Which made Warszawa curious.

I mean. Who wouldn't?

You arrived at port. Trying to be responsible and respectul to everyone. Then their leader just goes in and drags you out of view from the public and into her room's balcony for what?. For a little chit-chat and tea party?

(A/N: Like it or not or don't care at all. QE will call Warszawa "Servant". Just like what she calls you in AL. But as time goes on. She will start to open to our protagonist and stop calling him Servant. Instead calling him by his name. But for now. She will be calling Warszawa Servant for the duration of this chapter and future chapters until she opens up more. Because we haven't cracked through her thick Tsundere side yet)

Queen Elizabeth: So... Servant. I will be asking you a few questions and I want you to answer them with the UTMOST honesty. Got it?

Of course she will call Warszawa that. Like Warszawa already knows he will be called that ever since he saw her on the dock. I mean. What do you expect from Queen Elizabeth?

Warszawa: Of course Your Majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: Okay. First Question. Where did you come from?. When and where were you created and how?

Warszawa's feels like she just combined three questions to one.

Warszawa: Well... I am from Poland. Obviously, for the second one I was created in a Polish shipyard. And how I was created is an interesting one..

Queen Elizabeth: Oh?. How so?

Warszawa: Well. My nation did have Steel to created me. But not enough. They estimated that only 48% of me would be completed if they use all the steel available in my country. So the government decided to ask the Scandinavian countries, Ironblood and the Northern Parliament if their willing to send Steel.

Queen Elizabeth: Wait. They asked Ironblood too? Aren't you and Ironblood supposed to be enemies?

Warszawa: Well. Yeah your right. That's the exact reason why my Country's leader wasn't surprised when Ironblood basically said "No" to our request. Northern Parliament didn't respond too.. But the Scandinavian's did. They essentially found out about me. But instead of telling my existence to my potential enemies. They decided to help with construction by donating the steel needed for my completion.

Queen Elizabeth: Ohhh. So your not maid of pure Polish steel. But made of a combination of steel from multiple countries. Right?

Warszawa: Thats right your Majesty.

Warszawa: Actually...

Queen Elizabeth: Hm? What is it my Servant?

Warszawa: I had a mission assigned to me by my Admiral... I forgot.

Queen Elizabeth: Oh?. Care to explain the details of this mission?

Warszawa: Well. It's kinda a search and rescue mission to search the whereabouts of my comrades.

Queen Elizabeth: You mean the rest of the Polish Navy?. But why would they send you of all

Warszawa: Exact-. Well... I was chosen because they were reports that Ironblood Vessels were reported in the area. And since I'm the only capable shp that can take one any type of ship the Ironblood possess besides their U-boats and Destroyers. I think I can do the mission. Plus I am well known by everybody in the Polish Navy

Warszawa: I am the floating embodiment and pirde of the Polish Navy after all. So any Polish Navy I can find will instantly recognized me.

Warszawa: And also. Don't wury bout tis Lowly Servant of ur's. Your Majesty

Warszawa purposely said that. To tease the queen. Even tho she is the Queen. Warszawa can easily see through her. She might be a queen. But she is still a girl wanting affection and care. And Warszawa will give that to her. After the mission.

Queen Elizabeth: *Starts to blush for some reason* U-uummm~ G-g-g-good l-luck on your m-mission. M-my Servant..

Warszawa: Thank you. Have a good day Your Majesty.

Warszawa would then pour Elizabeth's empty teacup with more tea as he finishes his own teacup then puts it on the table then goes to the door. Closes it softly and exits.

Docks

Making his way towards the dock. He was going towards his ship. He already prepared his ship for departure. All he has to do now. Was actually depart.

Although he insisted he didn't want an escort. He still would get one.

That one brave soul?

Well. ORP Błyskawica

She is Warszawa most trusted friend and a brave soldier herself. But while that may be the case. She actually cared deeply for Warszawa.

Warszawa was one of the only people who can understand people's feelings very well. So sometimes Błyskawica would sometimes talk to him about her feelings. Essentially turning Warszawa into Błyskawica's own therapist. This is the exact reason why these two would form a close bond with each other. Often having each other's backs and helping each other whenever they could. In fact it was Błyskawica that helped Warszawa with painting those iconic camo(?) on his ship.

They were essentially best friends and almost inseparable. Atleast not for long.

But anyway. As Warszawa was making his way towards his ship. He can't help but feel excited about something. Earlier. While he was at the dock entrance. He saw a flower shop. He decided to buy a banquet and give it to someone. He was bored and wanted to do something to atleast make someone's day special.

He went towards the target shipgirl's ship. Place the banquet on their doorstep before setting a note saying

"To: Hood

From: Your Secret Admirer"

After that. He set the note on the banquet and sped off with a smile.

He knew Hood. He talked to her for the duration of their trip from Leith to Scapa Flow and knew a thing or two about her. One of those being that she loves roses. So he bought a whole banquet of roses and gave it to her.

Although it will probably be obvious to Hood that he was the one who gave it to her. He is the only male who's close to her. And both of them have feelings for each other. So it will be obvious to Hood that he was the culprit. Even if that "From: Your Secret Admirer" was put there.

And he knew this. But didn't give a fuck about it. Plus. He knows she will be very happy about it.

Anyways. After a long walk. He finally got to his destination.

His ship. Already prepared for a sortie.

He then boarded his ship and went to his ship bridge where he meets the two people that willaccompany him in this sortie.

Błyskawica and the Rear Admiral and Head of the Polish Navy. Jerzy Swirski.

While Błyskawica would mainly act as the supporting and scouting vessel. Jerzy would be the one overseeing the operation.

He is the head of the Polish Navy after all. He needs to oversee how his units fight in combat in order to get a better idea on what type of missions he will send them.

Warszawa: Good afternoon you two.

Błyskawica and Swirski: Good Afternoon. Warszawa.

Warszawa: So. Shall we sail?

Jerzy Swirski: Indeed. Błyskawica. Get yourself ready. We have no time to waste. Chop chop!

Błyskawica: Yes Admiral!

She saluted him as she took her leave as Jerzy Swirski then looked at Warszawa

Jerzy Swirski: Why does everyone call me an Admiral when I'm not an Admiral yet!

Warszawa: Hey its better then nothing. Plus. It's a way of respect. You are the leader and Commander in Chief of the Polish Navy after all. So if I were you. I would stop complaining.

Jerzy Swirski: But-

Warszawa: No buts Admiral!

After that little exchange. We raised achor and set off to find the once that needed to be find.

A few hours later
Warszawa's Bridge

It was a quite day there at the North Sea.

We were Cruising along at 14 knots. Eyes peeled over at the horizon to see if their any friendly ships nearby sailing towards the UK. As our reports say that Atleast one destroyer and 2 submarines were present in the area. Waiting for us.

As we continue the search. I cannot help but feel a bit nervous... And afraid.

He didn't know why. He just felt like.

A Storm was approaching.

And no. Not a storm as in the weather is changing. But something else.

Something more... Shall we say something more threatening.

But as I sail my ship forward with Błyskawica in front leading. I noticed a figure on our Starboard side. A shadow in the distance.

As I observed the shadow. It began to shape itself more clearly. Then I identified the ship. Much to my horror

Warszawa: That is not friendly. AT ALL. All Turrets turn to bearing 090!

The Turrets began to rotate to their respective bearing. Sure. I shouldn't be to scared. I'm superior to her in terms of firepower. But the faster you can sink her. The better. So I decided to do just that.

After the Turrets were rotated and ready to fire. I- actually. The Admiral Gave the order. I turned on the extra rangefinders in my bridge to get a better accuracy buildup for my guns.

After that. I gave a nod of readiness to the Admiral. But he still made sure I was actually ready for combat.

Jerzy Swirski: Ready Warszawa?

Warszawa: Ready sir!

Jerzy Swirski: For the people and the motherland. FIRE!

And with that. At 5:37pm. The main guns fired. And the battle has officially begun.

End.
Words: 1673

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 48 12
... It was unbelievable... It wasn't your fault either... ... It is a wonderful time around the Azur Lane Base, until an unknown attack spreads aroun...
61.1K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
3.9K 87 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
550 25 5
ORP Burza is a Wicher-class destroyer of the Polish Navy, Awakened as a kansen in Iris for the Polonian Navy He served as a representative of his sma...