Babygirl (SEQUEL to Fuckboy...

renelwood

"Fuck, Evan," Draco groaned, tilting his head back. He looked back down at her, his eyes darting from her eye... Еще

trailer.
author's note.
prologue.
1. seventh year.
2. red.
3. pulse points.
4. daydream.
5. sugar rush.
6. royalty.
7. snitch.
8. bloodsucker.
9. rightful damnation.
10. pillow talk.
11. revelation.
12. trust fall.
13. mudblood.
14. hell raiser.
15. sex ed.
16. cold war.
17. rebellious streak.
18. fatal flaw.
19. masochism.
20. mine.
21. merry and bright.
23. divine.
24. rock cakes and serenephobia.
25. devilish.

22. fantasy.

537 18 52
renelwood

"You really don't want me to read it?"

Draco looked down at the letter in her hand, then back up at Evan's face.

"Please don't," he practically begged.

He knew exactly what it was going to say. His mother was going to tell Evan that their relationship was meaningless, or that she couldn't tear him away from the legacy he was owed, or that the Malfoy and Black families had been entirely pureblood for generations, and how dare a muggleborn—his mother would use a different word—ruin centuries worth of family tradition and customs. His mother would tell Evangeline to leave him alone, or she would threaten her with some stupid shit, or she would go on and on about the family lineage and the dangers of mixing blood.

Draco couldn't have that—not today. Not when Evan was so perfectly happy, as he was.

Evan, Merlin bless her, nodded in understanding and placed the letter in a parcel box, still sealed.

Draco let go of a silent breath of relief, setting his box on the coffee table. He turned towards Evan, wanting to return the bliss of their very Happy Christmas.

"Did your parents get you anything?" Draco asked, smiling at her through the tense atmosphere. He found it odd that she didn't open anything from them. But now that he thought about it, he didn't think had ever even heard Evan mention her parents, at all. He didn't even know their names, or where they lived.

"Ha. No," Evan said, rolling her eyes. She shifted closer to Draco. He laid a hand to rest of her hip.

"Why not?" he asked. "Do they hate Christmas, too?"

"I don't hate Christmas," Evan gasped exaggeratedly.

"You're only saying that because I'm here with you this year," Draco scoffed.

"Yes, yes I am," Evan said. "If you weren't here . . . fuck Christmas."

She almost distracted him, but not quite. He beamed at her for a moment, then wrapped an arm around her waist and sighed theatrically.

"Don't think you've gotten out of spilling your family trauma with me. Misery loves company, after all."

"I don't have family trauma."

"Do they ever send you Christmas gifts?" Draco asked in confusion. "Or . . . birthday gifts?"

". . . No," she replied.

"Filthy muggles," Draco teased, attempting to diffuse the look of annoyance on her face, the darkness in her eyes the moment her parents were mentioned.

Evan let out a sigh. "My parents are . . . afraid of me."

"Well, I can see why. I've felt your right-hook."

Evan paused for a moment, narrowing her eyes.

"Okay, that's enough sharing," she said to his teasing. She reached over to the pitcher, pouring two mugs of hot chocolate into it.

"Evan!" Draco exclaimed in objection as she attempted to drink her beverage through a smirk. She handed him the other steaming mug. Draco set it down, rounding on her. "I was just kidding, please tell me." She took another sip. Draco took her cheeks in his hands, squeezing them together a little too hard. "Evan . . . tell me."

Evan sputtered, as he had made her dribble hot chocolate down her chin. She laughed and swatted his hand, but Draco don't let go, even when she leaned back.

"There's nothing to tell," she laughed.

Draco took her mug from her, setting them both down so hard on the coffee table that hot chocolate splashed out onto the tabletop.

"Oi!" Evan protested as he had fucking lunged at her, crawling completely ontop of her and pinning her down to the couch. He kissed frantically on her neck, over and over again as she giggled and shrieked.

"Draco!"

"Tell me about your parents. I'm a great listener," he said into her neck.

"Oh yeah, of course," Evan said sarcastically. Draco scowled at her, propping up on his hands. Then she sighed, breaking. "It's not dramatic, we just aren't close."

". . . Elaborate," he said, shifting to settle on top of her, setting his crossed arms across her chest.

"I'm not going to sit here and cry into your shoulder, if that's what you're expecting."

"For fuck's sake woman, just spill it."

Evan chuckled at his half-hearted aggression. "Well, my parents are very . . . normal," Evan said as Draco gazed up at her, his chin rested on his arms. "My mother is a doctor, my father is a uni professor. And they're . . . very traditional. And therefore religious."

"Religious?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, there's these things called churches—" she started, her voice filled with tease.

"I took Muggle studies, E," Draco said. He had hated that class—but perhaps it would be useful now.

"Okay, then you should know that me being a witch is a threat to their religion. They literally think I'm the antichrist."

They weren't alone, there. Draco smirked up at Evan, resisting a million jokes he could make. He simply touched at the angel wing necklace, keeping silent.

"Ha ha, very funny," Evan chuckled, reading his mind. She raked her fingers though his hair. Draco sighed deeply, letting his eyes close as he listened. "They don't understand this world, and they don't want to believe it exists. So, after I started school, we rarely speak. I mean, I go home over the summer holidays because I have no where else to go to, but I usually spend most of my time out of the house. I didn't even go home at all last summer, I just spent three months traveling around."

"Where did you go?" Draco asked, dumbfounded.

"Various places around Britain, other countries in Europe. I stayed in hostels and such, or just wandered around. Once I turned 17 and passed the Apparition test, I could go pretty much anywhere," she continued in a stoic voice, still playing with his hair.

"But how did you live like that? I mean . . ."

"My parents sent me off with some money. I think they consider it a moral obligation to ensure that I don't starve," Evan chuckled. Draco didn't find it to be all that funny.

So, at the start of this year, she had just spent three months alone, wandering around Britain because she felt unwelcome at home.

And Draco had called her a you-know-what on sight. The very first moment their eyes locked on the Hogwarts Express.

"Don't look at me like that," Evan chuckled, because Draco's face had fallen. "It wasn't like I was miserable. It was a joy of a time, really. I met loads of interesting people, broadened my global understanding . . ."

"So when you say you're going to travel after school ends, you really mean it," Draco said in surprise.

"Yes."

The thought made Draco smile. He pictured her, backpacking through a mountain range or wandering through a forest. He paused for a moment, considering her, the leaned up, placing his hands on the couch cushion next to each side of her face.

"I'm in," Draco smirked down at her.

"In what?" she chuckled, amused.

"Well . . . if you want . . . maybe I'll come along," he said, because Evan had no parents to return to, and Draco soon wouldn't either. "Since I'm probably going to be cast out, anyway."

Evangeline's face fell, and she looked up at Draco as if was seeing him for the first time. She flickered her gaze back and forth between his eyes. Draco's face fell, thinking it was a mistake to have asked her for something so permanent.

But then, Evan lunged up and kissed him, aggressively, pulling on the back of his neck and arching her back up against him.

"Mmm," Draco groaned in relief, gripping her face.

He kissed her back hungrily, pulling her hips into his and shifting against them. He trailed his kisses down her neck, so happy he wanted to burst.

A whole summer with her—he had never dared to dream of it. It was freedom that he had never dared to hope for, a future he never thought they would have.

"D?" she gasped. Draco melted at the nickname, as he always did and always will.

"Hm?" he mumbled, still kissing hungrily up her throat.

"I adore you."

Draco simmered in warmth, smiling into her skin. "We're a long way from hate, hm?" he said, smiling into her skin. Evan chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him so tightly, he didn't think she would ever let him go.

- - -

"You win," Draco was saying in an angry snarl, taking Evan in both of his hands and dragging her up from the couch.

She giggled excitedly as he pulled her to the doorway to the dorms. Despite the wild love he was about to make to her, Draco was cursing at Evan in his head for causing such a wild erection—and such a horrid fault of judgement.

He had committed to a vow of self-control. It was not even a full half-day after Evan took his virginity at the demise of her poor, tight-as-all-hell pussy. He didn't want to go too fast, as she had literally bled right in front of him not twelve hours earlier. She needed time to heal and to recover. He vowed he would wait, just a little while, before he fucked her again.

Instead, Draco was suddenly shoving Evan into his bedroom, kissing her with tongue, and he was loosening his belt, ready and eager to destroy her all over again. All because—as he had discovered when she begged for his cock while snogging him on the common room couch—Draco Malfoy was Evangeline's bitch.

Evan took a step back and Draco had to resist the urge to choke slam her into the nearest wall and shove his cock down her throat.

"Before we fuck . . ." Evan trailed off deviously.

"Oh now that's just cruel," Draco said darkly. She had coaxed him up there with promises of a panties fashion show, but was now an arm's length away, her arms crossed over her chest as she inspected his stiff groin through his pants.

"I think . . . I need a shower."

Fuck.

Draco was frozen and wide eyed, his heart pounding a crazed, erratic rythmn in his chest. Evan walked to the lavatory. He didn't follow at first, because he shouldn't. He really shouldn't, he couldn't, because if he did, he would hurt her so bad and didn't even think he'd feel sorry.

Because it would be in his fucking shower. And Draco had dwelled over the nasty, dirty shit he'd do and say to her in there. For years.

Evan was out of his sight for not even half a second before she whipped back around the doorway, looking at him with amusement that he didn't match.

Draco was not amused, because he knew exactly what he was about to do to her.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Oh—fuck me."

Mere moments later, they were both completely naked under the running showerhead and she was pressed so deliciously up against him, her nipples grazing his chest and her thigh just barely bent forward around his leg.

Draco tilted his head back against the running water, trying to decide how much caution he should take. He was thinking he should have none at all, or very very little.

"Damn you, Blackwood," he panted out, snapping his eyes back down to her dripping face and watching as the water from above traced tear tracks down her nose and cheeks.

"Blackwood?" she asked, not taking the sensible route of fear but instead sounding so husky, he wanted to drop to his knees.

"Oh yeah," Draco said under his breath. "You're in deep shit."

She faltered only a little. Draco looked over at a spot on the wall that was just barely out of the stream of water, the spot that his shuddering and spasming hand had slapped against multiple times while he shot cum down the drain, all while thinking of the very woman who was now pressed wet against his chest.

"Come here," he said aggressively, grabbing her with both hands and shoving her right where he fucking wanted her. Her wet back slapped hard against the tiles. She parted her lips, panting already, even though Draco had not even started yet. 

He placed his hands next to each side of her face, leaning on the wall and remembering that night many weeks ago, under the staircase, when he had commanded her to touch herself. He remembered the particularly intense time he had had with himself afterwards, all because he hoped, and now truly believed, that she had been masturbating to him in her bed, two floors down.

Evan looked up at him, her lips curling in satisfaction at the realization that Draco was going to fuck the living daylights out of her.

"God, the amount of times I've pictured you right here," he exhaled, looking at her with lingering care. "Looking just . . . like . . . this."

Evan was sopping wet, naked, her bare breasts heaving and her eyes wide. And she was mere moments away from getting fucked so hard, she wouldn't walk straight for days.

"You're about to make my whole fucking year," Draco said, growling with the dark aggression that he knew she enjoyed. 

Unable to contain himself for even a second longer, Draco leaned down and connected his lips to her bare, wet shoulder. Evan gripped immediately and tightly onto the back of his neck, pressing her bare hips against his. His cock, so thick and so hard it was painful, slipped between her legs.

"Want to know my biggest kink?" Draco whispered, leaning in close to her ear. He thought of their game of twenty questions and snickered through his dark lust.

"Yes," Evan exhaled. Draco brushed his fingertips down her stomach in a straight line, all the way down.

"You," he said breathlessly, right before he slipped his hand between her legs. "This."

He reach between her thighs and cupped her pussy, rubbing his middle finger against her clit. She opened her legs for it, slamming her head back, her moan echoing off the shower wall.

"Mmmm!"

She then reached out for his hips, digging in with her fingers, and yanked Draco in closer. He gasped loudly at her aggression, her desperation clear on her face. He had fucked her to completion only half a day ago, and yet she still looked like she had been starving for months. Draco decided that he could not wait anymore. The night before had not been enough to ease the years of sexual tension—he needed to fill her up all over again, to spray her womb with his cum.

Draco took her hips and flipped them around, slamming her up against the wall and pressing himself up against her back.

"You're about to get fucked," Draco hissed, yanking her ass towards him and bending her over by the back of her neck. She gasped and held tightly to the wall, her fingers flexing on the tile. Draco stared down at her pussy, now at the perfect angle for him to destroy all over again. "You're gonna get fucked, E. And it's gonna hurt."

"Don't be gentle," she replied in a gasp, barely heard over the sound of the showerhead.

He decided upon one last moment of sanity before he lost his fucking mind. He grabbed onto Evan's throat and pulled her back up in a standing position, holding tightly to her neck and speaking threateningly in her ear from behind.

"If it hurts too much . . . you'll tell me to stop. Understand?"

"I don't want you to stop."

Draco dug his fingers in harder on the sides of her neck. "If it hurts too much, you'll tell me to stop," he repeated through gritted teeth.

"O-Okay."

"Say it," he said.

"If it hurts too much, I'll tell you to stop," Evan whispered, her voice shaking.

At this, Draco bent her back over before him.

"Good girl," he said with an evil smirk that she couldn't see.

He looked at her body, her wet naked form that was his for the taking. She was a full buffet before him, begging to be devoured.

"Oh, I want to tear you apart," Draco panted, settling the head of his cock on her pussy. He shuddered, placing his free hand on the small of her back to hold her in place.

"Draco. Fucking destroy me," Evan demanded.

Yes, ma'am.

Draco was thoroughly tempted to actually destroy her, to shove into her and go mad. But he found some dregs of self control and slid into her pussy instead. Even so, she was wincing in agony.

"Ah! Ah!" Evan called out as he delved himself deep into her from behind. Draco's mouth fell open, his eyes rolling back.

"Oh, I know," he moaned out, choking on the pleasure. "I know that fucking hurts."

"Good . . . it's . . . good," Evan moaned. He grabbed onto her waist with both hands, staring down at her pussy as he sank further in.

"Ughhhh," she groaned in pain when he was almost all the way in. Draco sighed in satisfaction at the sound.

"Just a little more, babygirl," he cooed, unable to control the darkness in his tone. "You can take it." Evan moaned at his words, readjusting her stance to take more of his dick.

Draco shoved in at the last few inches, unable to handle the anticipation. Evan gasped and hissed in pain. But then she moaned and sighed in bliss, lifting her head up as he packed her to the goddamn rafters.

"Oh, I've ruined you, haven't I?" Draco gasped out, looking at how stretched she was around him.

"Goddamn, Draco . . . you're so fucking . . . big," Evan whimpered.

"And you're my perfect fit," he said, a dark tease to his voice. He reached down to her tangled, wet hair, and he balled it into a fist, yanking back on it. He raged out, suddenly bouncing her back and forth on his cock violently, using her hair as a rein.

"AGH! FUCK!" Evan called out, her hands gripping the tiles. He thrusted in and out of her, her ass clapping against his hips.

The angle of it was so goddamn good, he nearly screamed. Draco thrusted harder against her, pounding his cock into her and barring his teeth.

"Oh my god!" Evan called out, moaning and groaning and bouncing back on Draco's dick.

"Oh Evan, your fucking pussy. . ." he whimpered in agony, tilting his head to get a better view.

Evan was going fucking wild. Draco idly remembered how she used to be silent. She used to not make a sound, but now, with him, she was saying, 'ah!' with each thrust, she called out a prophetic 'yes!' periodically, she begged for him to fuck her harder, and she was reaching back, trying to grab onto his arm and dig her nails into it.

Draco grabbed her wrist and pinned it down onto her back, then obeyed her wishes, fucking her even harder.

"Draco . . . Draco. . . Draco. . .!" she called out with each pounding thrust.

"Oh god, I want you to cum on it," Draco said in response, speeding up and flying in out of her. He watched his cock go in and out, going feral at the way her lips parted and quivered around it. "It's yours, Evan, fucking take it!"

Draco gave her exactly what she needed, fucking her sweet little pussy like a madman. He angled his hips up, then reached down and gripped her ass, lifting it up so he could get a better view. Her legs started to shake.

"Mmmm! Please—oh fuck, please!" she exploded. Draco moaned wildly, digging his fingers into her flesh.

"You'd better fucking cum for me," he demanded through his teeth. He could already feel it, the clenching and wavering of her walls.

"I'm . . . going to . . . Draco, I'm going to. . ." Evan whimpered. He was fucking her so loudly, the sounds of his hips colliding with her ass echoing off the walls. "Fuck Draco, I want to cum—make me fucking cum!"

"Mmmm!" Draco moaned out. Her words were making his knees buckle, how openly she begged for release. He reached up and grip her hair again, gasping and choking and pulling back on it, hard. Her back arched as he pounded himself against it.

"Yes . . . Draco . . .!" she called out, strained from the force of him yanking her back by her hair.

"Cum for me, babygirl," Draco grunted out. He didn't think he could last much longer. He couldn't hold it in—her delicious pussy was drawing his orgasm out, beckoning the downfall of his sanity. "Cum with me," he shuddered, throwing his head back as he prepared to drop his load in her.

She immediately fell apart. Immediately.

"UGH!" she called out, her body convulsing. Draco gasped over and over again, tensing and screwing up his face against the pleasure. His mouth was open, his eyes were closed tightly, and his hips started to sputter as he felt her contract around him.

"FUUUCK!" Draco roared out, his orgasm ravaging his entire body as he cummed inside of her. "Sh-shit! Ugh! Ev—! Evan!" he choked, then started to whimper, begging for her mercy as the orgasm destroyed him.

"Fuuuck! Draco. . ." she whimpered, shuddering against him.

"Evan . . ." he exhaled once more in relief, holding limply onto her hips. He panted and bowed his head, keeping his eyes closed and giving her a few final pumps of his cock.

His babygirl was still moaning, these soft little sounds as she panted and shook under his palms. Draco removed myself from her slowly, reluctantly, and then stared down at the pussy he had just destroyed.

Evan tried to stand, but he clamped a hand on the back of her neck, keeping her bent over to admire his work.

"Oh, fucking look at you," he moaned. "A goddamn mess."

When they recovered, at least a little, Draco was soon happy and giddy and nearly giggling as they stepped back into the stream of the shower and actually washed.

He had no idea what he had done to deserve taking Evangeline twice. It was the start of a new and exquisite habit.

Draco rubbed soap suds up her stomach, lingering his hands on her breasts and making her release a dreamy chuckle. Evan leaned up and kissed him, barely pecking his lips under the waterfall.

"Kiss me like you mean it," Draco smirked. Evan cocked a brow and leaned in again.

She just barely grazed his lips again, but she let the touch linger. She then leaned her face down and sucked once on his upper lip, teasing him by withholding her kiss. Their mouths were open, sharing air as he smiled and wrapped an arm tightly around her waist. He covered her throat in soap subs when he gripped it.

Their breaths mingled, and Evan was panting, but then she licked the roof of his mouth all slow and wet, licking it once and then another time as he crashed his lips to hers. He licked hotly at her tongue and they were soon in a heated battle, her hands at the back of his neck. He held one palm firmly to small of her back, caressing her jugular with the other.

Draco parted just slightly from her and turned around. He took her hand and tried to lead her out into his bedroom, to fuck her again of course, but Evan pulled back on his hand and brought him whirling back around.

She protested his attempts to drag her away again, taking shampoo in her hand and placing it on his head. She started to wash his hair, scrubbing his scalp. Draco was melting and dying, as he loved nothing more than the feeling of her hands in his hair.

"You know, I think your roots are growing in," Evan said sadistically as he rinsed.

Draco laughed aloud. "For the love of god, E. I don't dye my fucking hair." He slicked it back and glared at her teasingly.

"Are you sure? Because I swear, you missed a spot."

At this, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lunged into her neck, burying his face into it and biting her repeatedly.

"Ow! Fuck! Stop!" she giggled as he bit her over and over. She flailed, naked and wet against him, fighting against his attack.

"Mmmmm," Draco groaned when she gave up, letting him have his way. He bit at her throat, covering her day-old hickies with fresh ones.

After they were clean, Draco lingered in the lavatory, running a towel through his hair. He wiped a hand at the mirror, looking at his own face. He laughed, shaking his head, as he had hickeys off his own on his throat, purplish red streaks in the shape of her lips. And even more deviously, he had nail marks on the back of his neck. He twisted and found more on his back, red lines dragging down to his hips. He was covered in her markings—the sinful claims she had made upon his skin.

"D?" Draco heard from the dormitory.

He walked swiftly through the doorway, and when he looked over at his bed—

"Are those crotchless?!" Draco exclaimed, sprinting over to her.

Evan giggled, sprawled out on his bed in nothing except hot pink, visibly crotchless panties.

"You have good taste," she said with a smirk. Draco scrambled onto the bed, separating her legs and settling himself between them as if it were muscle memory.

Without another word, he leaned down to her, taking her hands in his. He lashed out, pinning her wrists down to the mattress.

And he fucked her for a third time.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4M 40.5K 50
As the group of Slytherins sat down, Ginny noticed that Blaise was watching her, and when they made eye contact, he gave her a wink followed by a gri...
201K 8.3K 48
Book One, but can be read as a stand alone Draco Malfoy had everything. The money, the name, any toys or clothes he wanted. Sure his parents were a l...
[A Bet] <3

Любовные романы

108K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...
221K 5K 52
"You're a goddamn catalyst, you know that?" He said slowly, the wind picking up and blowing his hair into his eyes. "Every single emotion I feel, the...