Mafia brother's

By btsfics1123

Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their... More

Introduction
I
HOUSE TOUR 1/2
HOUSE TOUR 2/2
ll
lll
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

V

2.5K 72 4
By btsfics1123

Yn: so what do you think my hyungs will leave you, when they got to know you are my boyfriend??

??: YEAHHHHH YNNNNNNN make it clear, say it as I'm your boy friend. A good friend, not boyfriend do you want me to die at this young age??.

Yn laughed...

Yn: oh my best boy-friend jacKsOn waNg froM chiNa...

Jackson pouted seeing her laughing at him...

Yn: okk bro you were coming in evening right?? So, you came in early morning only??

Jackson: yeah!! Surprise!!! You liked it?

Yn: no, to be honest, when you were not here we were living more peacefully...

Jackson: really??

Yn: yuop...

Jackson jump on her and started tickling her...

Yn: yeah hahhahahh HAHHHAA stopp you idiot hahaha...

He giggled and stand away from her...

Yn: you are so dead you know that??

Jackson: oh really??

Yn glare at him while pulling out her gun from the purse...

Jackson: yo yo bro~~~ calm down, be careful I'm your best boy friend..

Yn: yeah yeah whatever...

Jackson: hmm let's go mall for shopping??

Yn: yupp...

They both went in yn's car..

On the other hand,

Bts with kim dong wook and aria entered inside the living room...

Rm: so dad what's the matter....

Mr. Kim: she is kim aria daughter of my late brother, as he had a son and daughter after him it's my responsibility to take care of them. His son is in America completing his school he is 20 year old soon he will be here. She is aria our new family member, she will be living with you guys from now on. She is 18 year old and I've transferred her in same class as yn. So, you guys better to take care of her and get involved with her...

Aria: I'll be in same class as yn Unnie, I'm so excited...

Mr. Kim: you liked her??

Aria: I loved her, goshhh she is so beautiful and her body is so much preety than me. I want to be like her...

Mr. Kim: good that you will be getting together with her, I'm proud of her very much. If you will follow the same path as her and make us proud we will be really happy...

Aria nodded while smiling...

Mr. Kim: living in this house you have to follow some rules, yn never ever broke them so you should also never broke them ...

Rm glup and nodded while agreeing with him...

Aria: oh what are they??

Mr. Kim: boys tell her...

Jin: rule no. 1 do not disrespect your elder..

Suga: rule no. 2 do not enter in room of any of us without asking for permission..

Hobi: whenever you will go somewhere you have to inform any of us, if that place is not safe then any of us will go with you..

Rm: you should score above then 85% in ur exams, otherwise you will be punished...

Aria gluped and nodded..

Jimin: no boyfriend before 25...

Tae: no smoking, no consumption of alcohol nothing will be allowed to you...

Jk: Come home before 9:00, do not ignore any of this and other rules u will know soon...

Mr. Kim: don't worry boys she knows about us being mafia..

Rm: but still dad we can't risk anything it's all about safety...

Mr. Kim: you are right, i agree with you...

Aria: did yn Unnie followed them all...

Jin: she never broke any..

Mr. Kim: that's why she is our favourite, now boys take care of her. I'll be going now, i will have breakfast at office. Now, take care of her and tell yn about everything...

Rm: ok dad we will...

Aria; by uncle...

Mr. Kim: by child..

He left from there...

Rm: jimin go show her room....

Jimin nodded...

Jimin took her on the second floor and showed her room...

Jimin: here your room...

Aria: woww I liked it...

Jimin turn around to go back but aria stopped him...

Aria: which one is the Unnie room?

Jimin: see girl, I didn't say anything in front of dad but it will be good for you if you maintain your distance from her. U don't know yn, that's why you r excited to know her, but I'm warning you. If she denies for something, then don't ask her again understand...

Aria nodded slowly..

He left..

Aria: arghh ~~~ looks like i won't be able to go close to her...

She left inside...

Time skip at night,

Time: 8:30..

After enjoying her day, yn park the car in parking then she went inside with few bags in her hands.

Seeing her coming, everyone's attention was on her now..

Rm: oh you returned on time...

Yn: yupp actually jackSon came back today and told me to meet him. That's why I immediately left...

Jimin: with this dress on??

Yn: come on hyungggggg, you can't stop me from wearing something if I like it. I just tried it today only, now keep quite i brought something for you all ..

Jk: really what??

Yn: i went to mall today and see i brought a pink pan for Jin hyung to beat you all with this when anyone will disobey him ..

Jin; ohh yoo~~ you brought something very useful...

Yn giggled..

Yn: for Suga hyung i brought a guitar, for hobi hyung i brought a beautiful purse which hyungie can carry while going outside during vacations. For rm hyung, i brought the lastest edition of his favourite book, for jimin hyung i brought bornvita....

Everyone laughed while jimin glare at her..

Jk: you brought the most useful thing for him...

Jimin shoot a gaze at him also, but jk continued laughing..

Yn: come on~~ you know me hyungggggg, so i brought dior shoes for you, Gucci watch for taetae hyung then at last a musical punching machine for kook hyung. When he will punch on it, there will be lights and music ringing there..

Jk: woww so cool ynnieee...

Yn: hehe ~~

??: Unnie you brought something for me also??

They all looked back at the stairs and saw aria standing there in excitement...

Yn silently observed her, aria come to yn and stand up infront of her..

Aria: hey Unnie...

Yn shows a bracelet to her...

Yn: here for you, as it's first time here, I would tell you something. First, never enter in my room without my permission, second never distrub or ask any questions to me for anything. Last, stay away from me as much as possible, it will be good for you ...

Yn stated coldly and left to her room for freshing up..

Time skip, night went peacefully as after eating dinner everyone went to their room then slept ..

Next morning,

All were ready for college, yn and aria were ready in their school uniform...

Aria

Yn

Jin: girls come we will go in limo ..

Yn: no hyung i will go on bike as usual...

Aria: unnie can I join you??

Yn: no and don't talk to me in school also understand...

Yn went to parking...

Rm; come aria let's go in limo..

She nodded with pout...

At school,

Yn come to her class and saw Felix sitting with Jackson. Jungwon shifted his seat then sat in the front bench, while that sunoo was still sitting on next to her ..

Yn rolled her eyes and went to her seat, then sat on it ..

Felix: yoo brooooo good morning...

Jackson: hey dude, good morninggg..

Yn: morning...

Sunoo: hey yn good morning..

Yn glare him..

He pouted..

Sunoo: come onnn I'm your seat meat, why didn't you come yesterday i missed you...

Yn: shut up!!

He smiled and kept sitting near him...

Jackson: he has a big heart broo..

Felix: yes but he knows he should not disobey yn's order, otherwise yn will kill him...

They giggled..

Teacher come in with new student..

But, yn's attention was on someone outside, she was fascinated by his moves...

??: YNNNNNNNN...

________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1400..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 398 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
122K 3.3K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
26.7K 776 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
9K 569 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...