>Tamed<

By Purp_grl

A unique story of two guys who are meant to cross paths. One falls in love but the other fell harder. Taekoo... More

>1<
>2<
>3<
>4<
>5<
>6<
>7<
>8<
>9<
>10<
>11<
>12<
>13<
>14<
>16<
>17<
>18<
>19<
>20<
>21<
>22<

>15<

719 76 13
By Purp_grl

(A/N : Disturbing scenes ahead. You can skip if you want)
3 years ago

Fire all around, people screaming and running for life. Alpha's protecting their mates, omegas protecting their kids. It was a totally chaos.
The peace realm called Moon's pack was burning down to ashes. Nobody could help each other, nobody could hide or run. Everything was falling apart. The peace realm was now the fire of hell.

"Dad! Mom! Hyung!" 15 years old boy screamed his lungs out in search of his family.
Smoke everywhere, people screaming and scouting in pain, yelling voices, crying voices....
"EOMMA!" he screamed again and again.
He couldn't see anything, his view was full of fire all around.
He looked at omega's holding their dead kids in their arms, he looked at alpha's bawling as they lost their mate. Families looking at their burning house.
It was a mess. Total mess

"Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook immediately turned towards the owner of the voice. It was his hyung, min yoongi.
"Hyung! Where is mom? Where's dad? Are you okay? What....what's all this? What's...what's happening to our...."

"We need to get out of here. Now" his brother pulled him along but Jungkook shook his head "what about eomma and appa? Where are they? What....what's with this mess? Hyung we need to help. Let's....let's help these people first....let's...."

"We can't Jungkook. Let's...leave" Yoongi tightened his grip on the younger as he dragged him along

"Wait! Hyun...." He paused when he looked at a baby crying in search of his mother
"Let me go!" He pushed his brother and was about to run towards the kid but.....

A long arrow stuck right through the kids chest which made Jungkook pause on his feet with his eyes wide open.
He turned to his left. Another arrow flew beside the kid
"N....no....NO! NOOOO!" He was about to run but yoongi wrapped his arms around his brother "we need to go!"

Yoongi dragged his brother along.
Jungkook's eyes, never left the boy who fell on his knees and fell on the ground.
He raised his head and looked at....

"No....."
Jungkook knew who that person was.
He was the son of the most known deadly Alpha. Kim Taesung's only son.

"Appa....appa is waiting for us" said yoongi which made kook to look at his brother.
Both of them were running, hand in hand. Just like the days when they use to play and run around.
It was the same place, same people but the situation....

"Where....where are they? Is mom along?"

Yoongi paused to catch breath. He turned towards his brother "Jungkook-ah...." He gulped "eomma is....."

"Eomma is...." Jungkook gulped. No. It doesn't seem right. Why is yoongi making such face.

"Eomma is...no more jungkook-ah"
Hearing this the alpha immediately started to look for his mom's scent.
He ran, he ran deep into the forest. He did sense his dad but...he had no idea about his mom.
He immediately paused when he looked at his dad covered with cuts all over his body, blood dripping down his trone clothes.
He looked on his lap where layed his mom, lifeless.
"E....eomma....eo...eomma...." He took slow steps ahead
"Eomma...." He kneeled in front of her "Eomma....eomma what's wrong? I...I can't sense your pheromones....open your eyes....eomma look at me..." He shook his mom a little
"Appa....appa what's wrong with eomma....what happened to her. Why isn't she...."

"Kook-ah look at me" the alpha grabbed his son's shoulder "Now on. You and your brother are on your own. Lis...listen to hyung. Listen to what he says. Leave this place as soon as possible and stay hidden. Never tell anyone about which pack you belonged to or about us. Remember kook-ah.....Eomma and appa will always be there for you. Just forget everything that happened here....start a new life"

Jungkook shook his head as tears roll down his cheeks. His eyes looked at his mom who wasn't moving an inch
He realised. She's...dead.
"Jungkook-ah.....Taesung doesn't want any of us to survive. If he finds out that your my blood line.... he'll not hesitate to kill you and your hyung so...." His father coughed blood which made kook to move closer to his dad "Never....reveal your identity. Stay....hidden....stay low....stay....alive son..." He tightened his grip on kook's hands as he's eyes looked at yoongi who stood there with tears in his eyes
"Stay....alive...." This was it.
A complete silence.

"A...appa....appa please.....appa loo..look at me..."

Yoongi wiped his tears "let's go" he grabbed his brother's hand but Jungkook pushed him "eomma.....appa......you...you can't leave us like this...not like this..."

"Jungkook!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around his brother and dragged him along
"Let go! Let go of me!" He cried.
He cried looking at his lifeless parents. He couldn't accept that he's parents are dead.
He paused when the fire slowly made it's way towards the place his parents were laying
"N...no! Nooo.....eomma! Eomma......appa..."he pushed yoongi "NO! No....please ..."
He fell on the ground as yoongi grabbed him tight, stopping him from moving
"Eomm...eomma..." He cried as the fire slowly consumed his parents
"EOMMA!"
"EOMMA! APPA! NO...."
"NO....no.....ple...please no..."
"Eo...eomma..."
"EOMMA..."

Present

Jungkook jolted from his sleep panting heavily.
He gulped looking around.
The surrounding was calm and quite. He was in his usual place, surrounded by snow.
He wiped his eyes and sweat that were dripping off his chin.

All those, it was so vivid. He could never forget.
It is as if it all happened just yesterday. He could still hear the screams and crys. He could still feel the warmth of the fire.

"J...Jungkook? You okay?"

He turned to his right.....

He took a deep breath giving a small nod.
Revenge. Was all running in his mind
"Your scent has changed alot" he said standing up and dusting off the snow

Tae lowered his head with a blush "Because of you..." He said in a shy tone.

Jungkook looked at tae from head to toe
Yeah....Feel all the love you want.
He smirked stepping closer to tae "How's your chest? Still hurts?"

Tae immediately pushed kook and lowered his head "W...what are you saying....It....it didn't hurt.."

"It didn't is it? Then how about we...." He placed his hand on tae's shoulder "proceed with next process of ma..."

Have you knotted him?
Came his brother's voice through his mind link.
Not yet. Planned to do it last night but.....without marking it's no use isn't it.

You marked him! Growled yoongi

Hm. I did.

Are you out of your mind? Marking him will make things difficult. Our plan.....the pain he feels.... you'll be able to feel it ask well

I know. I want to feel the pain he feels. I want to know...if he is feeling this pain as what my parents have felt. What those pack members would have felt. I wanted to know. I want to know if he's truly in pain.

You...your insane. That will kill you too kook!

Um. I'm okay to die hyung. As long as....I ruin this omega in front of me.

Jungkook looked at tae's eyes which looked at him filled with love

Moongodess is great isn't it? I wanted to ruin him but she made him my mate and made things even more easier. Until he's in palm of my hands....I'm gonna make sure to break him into piece, step by step, one by one, until....I ruin him completely.

Don't take things too far Jungkook. I wouldn't allow my only brother to ruin himself.

Don't worry hyung. I'll not allow him to die. Until he's alive... As his mate...I'll be alive too. So don't worry.

"Ju..Jungkook you okay?" Tae asked worried as the man suddenly went calm

Jungkook gave a small nod

I'll get it done today. I'll shower all my love, knot him, fill him with my pups, make him give birth and once he has everything beside him.....I'll push him away, I'll take away his pups, I'll make him feel alone. Broken. Hurted.
I'll ruin his happiness, I'll make sure he'll regret what he did until his last breath.
I'll show him how it feels to be away from your loved ones. How it feels to see them perish. How it feels to not hold them anymore.
That....that would be the revenge.

Jungkook raised his hands and caressed tae's nape

He lost his memories? He's a new person now? He has different parents now? His real dad Taesung is dead?
Jungkook chuckled
Whatever hyung.....I'll ruin him no matter what and that....that would be justice for our parents and our pack members.

No response was received from his brother.
Jungkook looked at tae and slowly moved closer to him
"I'm okay seonbae. Much better than before" saying this, he pecked on tae's lips "My.....Omega" he said with a smile "Only mine" to ruin.

________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 53.4K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
69.3K 6.8K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
345K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
499K 23.3K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...