𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨...

By karma_stawberrymilk

Oneshots of weak hero class 1 Su-ho x (fem reader) and Si-Eun x (fem reader) i don't own Weak hero class 1 k... More

treat me to a meal sometime- Soo Ho
Bookworm- Si-Eun
I still want that date - Soo Ho
anger issues? - Si Eun

Stop getting into trouble- SuHo

280 14 0
By karma_stawberrymilk

Y/n pov:
I was standing in the lunch line when I felt a hand on my waist pulling me closer until I made contact with someone's body I got startled and look to see my boyfriend su-ho smiling down at me causing a smile to form on my face. I look behind him to see his close friend Si-eun and waved.

Si-eun waves back kindly and smiles and I look back at Su-ho. "Where did you guys go last night. You didn't reply to my messages" I said.

Su-ho pov:
I had made a promise that I wouldn't be drinking and I had broken it last night. "We just went for a walk" I said calmly. She dismissed it and nodding "oh okay. I trust you but please don't be getting into any more fights.. please" I walk 1 more step up the line. I started to use my phone and text a friend while su-ho and si-eun talked to each other.

Su-ho: "stop worrying about Bum-seok"
Si-eun: "what?"
Su-ho: "you have done enough"
Si-eun: "I think Bum seok is behaving that way because he's lonely. I don't know for sure but that's my hunch"

Y/n pov:
I was watching videos on my phone and I felt su-ho patted my hip to gesture that the line was moving so I moved up. I heard noise from a group of friends walking beside us and saw Bum seok I saw him a few times with so-eun and su-ho so I was confused why he was with that group of bad guys so I looked back at Su-ho to see him looking at Bum seok annoyed but spoke up to get their attention.

Su-ho: "hey" they ignored him and he spoke louder "hey!" And they all turned around as if they were a boy band ready to perform. "What are you guys doing? There is a line." He continued and a sigh escaped the lips of someone. That small action caused Su-ho to walk towards him the next action caught me off guard when Su-ho pushed the guy across the floor by the shirt. I was gonna walk towards him but Si-eun held my arm to prevent from getting in his way. Now everyone watched Su-ho as he spoke again more demanding "get in line" the others quickly walked away but Bum seok remained and so-ho got closer to him with one hand in his pocket he sighed and looked towards us as si-eun was still holding me tightly by the shirt. He looked at bum-seok again as sighed. "I don't get this. Get in line Bum Seok" but instead of obeying he stood firmly on the ground "I don't want to." Su-ho scoffed and I realized what he was about to- . Su-ho pushed him towards a table at that point Si- eun decide to intervene and he let go of me  when bum soek got back infront of Su-ho and held his hand to stop him but Su-ho pulled his hand away forcefully and after a few seconds bum seok walked away. Su-ho looked back at me and I just walked away from the cafeteria. He tried to ran up to me but he lost were I went. He tried to call me but I had turned my phone off.

Timeskip~
I was laying in bed and I decided to turn my phone on. 25 missed calls and 6 messages
Su-ho🤍: can we talk please
Su-ho🤍: I'm sorry about earlier
Su-ho🤍: shit you have your phone off huh
Su-ho🤍: turn it on 🙁
Su-ho🤍: y/n
Su-ho🤍: let me know when you turn it back on and see my messages.

A smile formed on my face as I read his messages 'why are you like this' I thought he was so cute and I realized I shouldn't have reacted that way earlier but it made me upset because we talked about that and he promised he wouldn't get into any trouble or fights. I was typing a message "Ahn Su-ho-" it was interrupted by a call from him.

Su-ho🤍 is calling

📞
Decline Answer

I decided to answer and I hear his voice on the other side.
Su-ho: Hey are you busy?

Y/n: no.. why?

Su-ho: *i heard him chuckled* you were sleeping weren't you?

Y/n: I took a small nap.

Su-ho: *I heard him chuckling again* I want to hang out with you right now. Let's go to the boxing gym.

Y/n: why do you wanna go there?

Su-ho: let me come over to your house then. Are your parents home?

Y/n: *I scoffed* why are you asking?

Su-ho: I don't know maybe I wanna do stuff and they're home.

Y/n: *my face got red* boybye-

Su-ho: NO nonono don't hang up.
*He paused for a moment*
Are your parent home?

Y/n: no

Su-ho: I'll be right there okay

Y/n: huh?

Su-ho ends the call

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 24.2K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
343K 12.8K 90
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
993K 23.9K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...