Ask the RCP characters anythi...

By EscobarGomez0

Just what the title says. More

Info
Asks 1-2
Ask 3
Ask 4
Asks 5-6
Ask 7-8
Ask 9
Ask 10
Asks 11-12
Asks 13-14
Ask 15
Asks 16-17
Ask 18
Ask 19-20
Asks 21-22
Ask 23
Asks 24-25
Asks 28-32
Ask 33
Ask 34
Ask 35
Asks 36 & 37

Asks 26-27

93 3 10
By EscobarGomez0

Ask 26

Poli: That sounds.....oddly terrifing....I would definetly run away.

Roy: I would be concerned. Running on your knees? That must hurt.

Amber: Same! I probably would check on her.

Helly: I would fly away, that sounds scary!

Mark: I would freak out. How can a human do that anyways?

Bucky: Meh. Would probably startle me, but afterwards I wouldn't care.

Ask 27

Poli: I think Amber would be the most productive.

Everyone: Agreed.

Amber: I take that as a compliment! But then, who is the least productive?

Everyone: *eyeing Helly*

Helly: What!? Me?!

Roy: To be fair, he is a kid.

Helly: To answer the second question, whenever I crash into anything in front of other people...that embasseses me a lot...

Poli: I once screamed when a butterfly flew past me cause I thought it was bee....I still haven't heard the end of that...

Roy: Was practicing on how to operate a hose....didn't realise it was facing me...

Mark: Confedently told someone it was midnight...in the morning..

Amber: Waved at someone who I thought was waving at me...they were waving at someone behind me..*covers face in embarassment*

Bucky: Somehow managed to trip. OVER. NOTHING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 72 18
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
12.7K 91 9
'Friendly but Bitter' That's what his teammates nicknamed him. He is the leader of the team, but his heart never beat to anyone. He never let anyone...
22.2M 685K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
22.8K 767 21
Mike's been acting strange. Not himself lately. Zoey and some of the cast from Total Drama the 6th just wanted to throw a little party, but people k...