Avengers + their spiderson on...

By Its_me_hi2018

Just some one-shots of the avengers with their spiderson. I really suck at descriptions and don't know what e... More

~1~ Field Trip Fic
~2~ Meeting the Avengers
~3~ Game Night!
~4~ Swimming
~5~ Ballerina
~6~ Moving in
~7~ Trees
~8~ Gullible
~9~ Safety bubble
~10~ Mission
~11~ Is this a hug?
~12~ Microwave
~13~ Hamiltrash
~14~ Old friend
~15~ Stagger
~16~ Heartbeat
~17~ Buckled
~18~ Sweat
~19~ Sewn-up
~20~ Crimson
~21~ Fever
~22~ Medicine
~23~ Plant
~24~ Ooze
~25~ Storm
~26~ Mutation
~27~ Silver tongue
~28~ Galaxies
~29~ Skewer
~30~ Thread
~31~ I FORGOT THAT YOU EXISTED
~32~ Bridge
~33~ Melted
~34~ Cradle
~35~ Grades
~36~ Paper stars
~37~ Popcorn
~39~ Scream then run

~38~ Blue

263 6 35
By Its_me_hi2018

Hi! How is everyone? 

I'm good, in case anyone was wondering. I've spent my day making bracelets. No idea why though. 

Anyway

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

----------------------------------------------

Peter thought his chest was going to explode with excitement. The next episode of Percy Jackson was out and all he had to do was convince the Avengers to watch it with him. 

He had only met the Avengers a month ago, and was still very formal with their names. He had known Tony for almost a year by now, but still called him Mr. Stark. 

At first, lots of excuses were made that they were too busy, or they had too many missions piling up. Conveniently, Peter wasn't brought on any of those missions. 

He made a plan to convince them one by one. Starting with the weakest. 

"Do you know where Mr. Barton is?" 

Tony didn't look up from his work. "Go up a floor and knock on the doors, and if he doesn't answer, check the vents." 

"Got it!" Peter gave a thumbs up before doing his best to calmly walk towards the elevator. 

Once the elevator was going up, he realized that he didn't know how he was supposed to get to the vents without revealing he had powers. It would be suspicious if he crawled up a wall, especially since they didn't know he was Spider-Man. They all thought he was an intern. 

Oh well, he'd just have to figure something out. Only if it came to that of course. 

He asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. what room was Clints, since he didn't want to knock on all the doors and potentially disturb others. 

Once he found Clints room, he gently knocked on the door. After he heard no response, he knocked a little louder. 

Still no response. 

He raised his fist to knock again, even louder this time, even though he was thinking that maybe Clint wasn't in there. 

"Are you looking for Clint?" Natasha asked, making Peter jump. 

"O-oh hi Ms. Romanoff. Yeah I'm looking for Mr. Barton," he answered, slightly embarrassed that he was scared so easily. 

Natasha looked amused. "What for?"

"Just wanted to ask him a question," Peter said, looking around. 

"CLINT!!! GET DOWN HERE!!" Natasha shouted. 

Clint dropped down from the vents. "Listen, I don't know what I did, but please don't murder me!" He exclaimed. 

"Peter wants to talk to you," She explained before walking away. 

"Oh. So what did you want to talk to me about, Peter?" 

"Uh, well, have you heard of Percy Jackson?" Peter began. 

"Yup, I've got 3 kids at home, they were bound to discover the series eventually."

"So you know that there's a show?"

"I've heard about that," Clint answered, slowly figuring out where this was going. 

"Well, this is totally up to you, and it's completely fine if you don't want to Mr. Barton, but the last episode of the season is coming out in an hour and I really wanna watch it but I'm spending the night here, and I thought it might be fun to watch it with someone. If you don't want to that's completely okay, I understand," Peter blurted out nervously. 

"Peter, I'll watch it with you. Now is anyone else joining us?" Clint asked. 

Peter celebrated a little in his head, doing a little imaginary dance before answering Clint. 

"Uh- I'm figuring that out. I'm asking everyone individually if they want to watch it or not and you're the first one I asked." 

"Great! Let's go ask Natasha next!" Clint cheerfully exclaimed. 

"Woah woah, I was planning to ask Ms. Romanoff last. She seems like she wouldn't want to watch it, but if more people have already agreed..." 

"Trust me, kid. She'll agree." Clint sounded so confident that Peters doubts almost went away. Almost. 

He couldn't believe that he was going to ask a trained assassin to watch Percy Jackson with him. If he told 13 year old Peter that, he would've gotten laughed at. 

"Once Nat agrees, no one else will be able to disagree. Who would be stupid enough to say no when a deadly assassin is right there," Clint mused aloud. 

"Ms. Romanoff?" Peter called out after knocking on her door. 

He waited, his doubt growing for each second that passed with no answer. After what felt like forever, but was only 20 seconds he heard footsteps and the door unlock. 

Natasha opened the door. "Yes?" She looked at Peter and then Clint questioningly. 

"Sobasicallywe'regonnawatchthelastPercyJacksonepisodetonightandIwaswonderingifyouwantedtojoinus?" Peter quickly asked. 

Clint look at Peter with a confused look on his face. 

"What?" Clint said at the same time Natasha said, "Of course, Peter. I'd love to join you guys." 

"How'd you understand that?" Clint exclaimed. "Sorry Mr. Barton," Peter said sheepishly. 

"Doesn't matter," Natasha stared at Clint. 

"So, who are we asking next?" 

"So, I was thinking Ms. Maximoff and Mr. Maximoff since they seem like they might enjoy it. And since Mr. Vision is with Ms. Maximoff a lot, we may as well ask him as well. Then we could ask Mr. Thor and Mr. Loki," Peter started. 

"I heard Shuri just got here, we could invite her," Natasha interrupted. 

"Like, PRINCESS Shuri???" Peter exclaimed curiously. She was around his age. 

"Yup," Natasha looked at Peter fondly. It was clear she had a very soft spot for him. 

"Uh, ok! Then I was gonna invite my friends, MJ and Ned, then we could ask Mr. Barnes and Mr. CaPtAiN aMeRiCa-" 

"Woah woah, why did you say Captain America like that?" Clint questioned. What did Peter have against Steve?

"Cause I don't want to give him the same respect." Peter muttered.

"Why?" Natasha inquired. 

"I've heard him enough in detention and P.E, and he was pretty annoying. Almost everyone at my school would gladly take the opportunity to slap him," Peter said blankly, as though it was the most obvious thing ever. 

"Sorry, why have you heard me in P.E? And why were you in detention?" Steve questioned. He had entered the room quietly enough that only Natasha noticed and decided to keep quiet. 

"OH HI!" Peter's voice going unnaturally loud and squeaky. He coughed to clear his throat. 

"1. Your PSA's. 2. You don't get to know why I was in detention and if you keep asking you can suck my-" 

Clint cut him off. "I THInk that's enough for right now. But Steve, would you like to join us for a movie night?" Clint tried changing the topic. 

"Sure, sure I'll join you for a movie night, but-" 

"Why don't you ask Bucky and the Maximoff's for us? Great thanks," This time it was Natasha cutting Steve off and shoving him towards the door. 

Peter glared at Steve's back until he could no longer see him. Once Steve was out of sight, Peter's face changed back into it's normal, happy expression. 

"Didn't know you hated Captain America so much," Natasha remarked. 

"Well I don't hate him, I just have a lot of anger built up towards him," Peter explained cheerfully. 

"We're not going to be diving any deeper into that tonight, for now let's go ask everyone else if they would like to join us." 

While they were walking Peter quickly texted MJ and Ned, asking if they wanted to come. 

Mj sent a quick thumbs up and asked which floor. 

Ned was freaking out and kept spamming Peter. 

Finally Peter had managed to get all the Avengers to agree to watch it with him. He didn't have to threaten anyone, so he counted that as a positive. Of course, Natasha may have been behind him casually holding a knife and checking her reflection with it. 

Peter couldn't wait to watch the new episode. 

------------------------------------------------

The end!!!!! 

So how did you guys enjoy that??? Should I do a part 2 of them watching the show? 

Anywayyyy I'm super sorry that I don't update a lot anymore. Like I'm seriously sooooo sorry. I just got a little busy with school and all my finals, and hating myself took up the rest of my free time. jk jk I don't actually hate myself (or do I? 😏🤔) 

Make sure to take some time just for you! You are beautiful, smart and awesome! You are loved and you are needed. I love your beautiful smile! Smile more! I love you so so much and remember to eat/sleep/drink enough! (I say that as though I'm not always dehydrated and running off of a meal or 2 per day. Not intentionally, I just forget to eat and drink and I procrastinate sleeping, soooo) 

Bye! 

-Author

(01-27-24) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 0 18
Exactly what the title says. I don't know how to summarize this.
289K 7.1K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...
166K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
293K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)