๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ เผ„ แดกแด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€...

By -chlovrs

- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished More

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง.
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—›๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ.
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง.
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—”๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก

๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

2.1K 57 27
By -chlovrs

CHAPTER TWO !
JUNE 2022.

#HATER4LIFE😜

     JULIE, DIOR AND EVELYN WERE THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AT THE RESTAURANT, they chatted animatedly as they settled into their seats.

After a few minutes Charlie, Aryan, and Leah arrived.  As Leah took the seat next to Evie, she couldn't help but strike up a conversation. "Hey, you're Evelyn, right?"

Evelyn nodded, her eyes sparkling with warmth. "Mhm! But you can call me Evie, that's what most of my friends call me." She flashed a gentle smile.

As the minutes ticked by, the atmosphere at the restaurant became even livelier when three more individuals arrived. A girl and two boys stepped through the door, catching Evelyn's attention. There was something about the taller boy that sparked a sense of familiarity within her, but she quickly dismissed the thought and decided to introduce herself since they didn't seem to recognize her.

"Oh, uhm, i'm Evie and this is my older sister, Julie," Evelyn said, gesturing towards Julie who gave a friendly wave.

The blond girl smiled at the too, "I'm Leena nice to meet you." The girl said with a kind smile, "This Tanner," The shorter boy waved making The sisters smile at him. "And this is Walker."

Evie looked over at the taller boy who just stared at her, Evie smiled at him awkwardly. Aryan smacked his arm, snapping him out of his trance, "Dude, you're starring."

Walker shook his head, "Oh! Uhm, H-hi, im Walker." Leen furrowed her brows, "they know that, dumbass."

With an exasperated eye roll directed at his sister, the boy took a seat right in front of Evie. As the group settled in, their conversations began to flow, filling the air with a delightful mix of laughter, stories, and shared moments.

Evelyn began to settle into the group like a cozy blanket on a chilly evening. Her laughter grew more infectious, her smile more radiant. It was as if she had found her tribe, and the comfort she exuded was like a warm embrace that enveloped everyone around her.

After a talking for a while the group decided on ordering two pizzas one pepperoni and one with pineapple. Personally, Evie hated pineapple on pizza.

"Oh thank goodness, the foods finally here." Dior said as the waiters placed the pizza on the trays. Walker reached for a slice of the pineapple pizza, earning a look from Evelyn.

"What? Did you want this slice?"

"Uhm, no, why would I want pineapple on my pizza? It's disrespectful." she said in a sassy tone. "To who?"

"To the pizza gods."

Walker rolled his eyes and took a bite of his pizza, "Delicious."

"Ugh."

"Hey! I think pineapple on pizza on good." Julie said, grabbing a slice. Evelyn shook her head. "You guys are strange."

edited by me!!!

liked by realsofiagrace and 136,789 others

evelyngomez so apparently ppl actually like pineapple on pizza?? also me and @diorjohnson are now besties! 👯‍♀️

walkerscobell pineapple on pizza it's good stop being a hater😞
  ➥ evelyngomez @walkerscobell no #hater4life😜

diorjohnson caption is so real
♥  liked by author  !

laceymiller CAPTION?
  ➥ evelyngomez @laceymiller IM SORRH

iamcharliebushnell who is that handsome man in the 3rd pic😍🤭
  ➥ evelyngomez @iamcharliebushnell some kid i found behind the dumpster

username i swear this girl knows everyone

dylansmith did u save me a slice?🥺
  ➥ evelyngomez @dylansmith never use that emoji again

alexgomez i feel left out😢
  ➥ evelyngomez @alexgomez sorry🤷‍♀️

CHLOVRS SPEAKS !
words, 570

idk

i kinda hate this

but oh well

☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 83 28
Brinley Grace, was a teenager with many things, and she loved her job. One day she got a call from her agency, hearing that she got a role in season...
182K 7.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
35.9K 1K 17
"๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ? ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž? ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ...
2.3K 100 43
When a group of orphaned girls arrived at the Lost Cities, they were quickly adopted by the families of Sophie's friends. They remembered almost noth...