Mafia's Beloved Queen

By happysinduxx_1758

Seek of revenge and love happens same time.. Where one seeks for truth and the other is unknown, one seeks l... More

Introduction
Attack
Smoke for rats and a devil..
walking weapon
After so many years....
unexpected fight
friends and foes
Sorry
Letter and Competitor.....
Everything is new
Murderer
New Perspective
Bloomed Love
Fallen Revenge
Betrayal??
found you again
Bubblegum

Queen and death

245 8 3
By happysinduxx_1758

Jk- James, he said that the queen is looking for her satan. The letter and everything, she is testing my capabilities.
You know what's the highlight of all, they don't belong to any of the big groups and their group consists of just 5 members.
Lisa- just 5 members? How can that be possible?
[Suddenly they heard door knocking sound]
Hope- come in
Guard- sir the spies have arrived.
Y/n- tell them to go to the meeting room. We are coming.
Jk- Jen after checking who is the person, inform us. We are going.
******Meeting room

[The meeting room is so silent because everyone is thinking about their sudden calling and the arrival of other spies. Now everyone is just praying anything bad not to happen. Their thoughts were cleared by the entry of their boss and his companions.
In between all this, one of the spies named Ethan gained confidence and asked about their sudden summoning.]
Ethan- Sir, may we know the reason for your sudden order to come here?
Jk- well Ethan, I need some information.
Ethan- what it is sir?
Lisa- About the queen.
[After hearing the word queen, everyone became silent. It's like no one is present in the room. All of them are shocked, the word queen, just made their soul run out.]
Spy2- Ar-re you-u asking about the queen madam-m??
[All of them can hear the fear in his voice]
Y/n- Yeah, she is asking about the queen. Who is she?
Ethan- She is a nightmare to the ones she targets, A fictional character. No one has seen her face, if one happens to see they are dead for the next second.
Her cruelty and the way of killing is the thing she is famous for.
Hope- She is that popular? How come we never knew?
Ethan- The whole Daegu knows her sir.
Maybe she is the one who doesn't want you guys to know her. She can easily hide her identity.
Hope- How does her group work and how does she kill anyone that you are so afraid of?
Spy2- sir no one knows how her group works but I can tell you one of her famous killings.
She killed the 3rd famous mafia in Daegu, who happened to see her face. The death happened in his own mansion, all his guards were present there, and even a fly couldn't enter without permission. After the night passed, when his wife opened the door, she saw his dead body, or should I say corpse. His eyes bulged out. All his flesh is removed. Later in an autopsy, it is found that in his organs they found nails. Which he was made forcefully to swallow. A person who sees his body will get fear of death. When they found his diary he wrote about her appearance which said like this- a divine beauty of heaven, both eyes weren't enough to see such amazing art.
For which the queen replied with his blood, this was the reason for your death but liked your writings. ~ QUEEN..
Hope- Now, I understand why you fear her so much.
Jk-(After listening to what they said, I understand why James said she is a demon. Then what about the letter she sent?? Is she trying to fool me. What is her plan?)
[The meeting room door was burst open, by Jennie]
Jennie- I found him. All of you, now leave the room.
[After the spies left the room, Jennie started to speak]
Jen- The person who entered here is as expected a worker, but disguised. I can't track him because he is no where to be found in both government and mafia records.
And the good news is that I got to know how the queen's group is working.
Lisa- woah babe, you are fast.
Jen- well, they recruit gangsters, and after the work is done they cut the ties off.
Hope- what? Won't they have any issues?
Jk- why would they hyung, actually it's the best option. They will have low maintenance and no problem with an imposter.
Jen- right jk. But what I found interesting is that they will be killing all the corrupt mafia and leaders. No harm to any innocent people.
Jk- interesting. Any other info and what about the initials- JTH? Because as far explained by our spies, she wrote it down as queen.
Y/n- yeah, u also noticed this JK, maybe she is hinting about her name I guess. But anyway happy married life.
Jk- noona, stop it. It's already late let's leave, we will talk about this tomorrow.
****Sk mansion
The morning is bright and chirpy. With pleasant silence which was broken by the sounds of bells from the pooja room.
The person who is given an arati to God looks beautiful and ethereal and is now surrounded by all the members because of the sudden noise.
After the pooja was done, he started giving the holy offerings to everyone, who gladly accepted. Unlike a hesitant person.

Mr. Jeon-Jungkook takes the offering.
[Jungkook was thinking about whether to take it or not. After his mother's death, he became foreign to this concept]
The person who is holding the arati plate said- It's not about belief or religion. Sometimes, it's just about respect and being connected. Your way of thinking and mine may differ, but that doesn't mean we can't understand each other.
[Jungkook hesitates for a moment, then looks at Tae. He finally accepts the offering, he can see a faint hint of gratitude in tae's eyes.]
Mr.Jeon- After so many days, I felt at home.
Thanks, Tae.
Jin- now, everyone comes to the dining table breakfast is ready...
[It's a new feeling for the Jeon family, after their mother's death, it was never like this before. It was a hard time to get over it.]
Jimin-Jin Hyung, the food is tasty, no wonder why Tae and Namjoon Hyung had low appetites yesterday.
Everyone laughed after this comment.
Namjoon- What to say jimin, I am addicted to their food.
Yoongi- tae also cooks? Jimin at least learn from him.
Jimin- what is the need to learn cooking, when you know how to cook yoongi[he said glaring at his cat.]
Tae- now enough with the glaring, take the prasadam[food offered to god]
[After eating the prasadam, JK looked at Tae with a glossy face.]
Namjoon- kook, are you okay?
Jk- I am perfectly alright hyung, just the prasad felt like eating my mom's food.
Mr.Jeon- yes jungkook, it just tastes like your mother made it.
Tae-hyung, I learnt from aunt how to make it. That's why it may taste like that.
[Tae said after their sudden confession]
Jin- okay, now complete your breakfast. Everyone has to go to their work right.
[Slowly, one by one everyone left, except JK and Tae. Why?]
Tae- you motherfucking idiot, can't you choose one car. You are always finding an excuse.
Jk- then why can't you go on your own?
Tae mumbles- you come to Daegu ones, then I will say how to go on your own.
Jk- what you are mumbling
Tae- nothing stalker, just thinking about my life decisions.
Jk- hmmm, something good you are doing I guess.
Tae- what do you mean? I won't do any good work.
Jk- How will I know, you do a good job?
(After listening to this, Tae huffed in anger and left.)
JK chuckles- he is so cute...
****In college
[After the conversation, both JK and Tae didn't utter any words.]
Y/n- come on guys, why are you so late?
Tae- a dumb bunny can't find his carrot, where it is lying in front of his eyes. But what to say he was searching all over.
Jk- what do you mean by a dumb bunny?
Lisa- now, what happened between you two again?
Tae- Lisa noona, please show me around this city. This muscle bunny is acting like, he is the only one who knows this city and dares me to go on my own.
Jennie- the audacity to say to our little one, you dumb and muscular bunny.
[JK is watching the show with no interest on his face, beside him are the two people who are on the verge of laughing]
Y/n- Dumb and muscular bunny, it suits you jkay...
Hope- y/n, how can you forget his yesterday name, Mr.Stalker?
Y/n- yeah, yeah stalker.
[All of them started laughing except JK.]
Jk[with a serious face]- funny isn't it?
Lisa- too much. Tae, don't worry we all will go out today.
Y/n- yes, it's been a long time since we went out like this.
Jk- first go to class.
(Several hours later, it's time for the last lecture.)
***In class
[Tae is sitting in his place and doing his work, then someone taps his shoulder. he turns back only to see]
Tae- ahh, bogum hyung u? I was startled.
Bogum- sorry Taehyung, how are you now? Did you take rest well?
Tae- yes hyung.
Bogum- what about my offer yesterday?
Tae- well, I don't think so. I won't be free for a week I guess. Sorry.
Bogum- why? You know I will show the best places here where no one is allowed.
Tae- No hyung, can't make it now. But I promise you we will go after this week.
[Then they heard a deep voice calling him.]
Jk- Tae, can you come here once? I have some doubts.
Bogum- what, the university topper is having doubts?
Tae- Kook?
Jk- Unlike you, I am a person with mind bubblegum.
[Tae noticed the tension between them]
Tae- umm, jungkook. Shall we go?
Bogum- Tae..
Jungkook- Stop calling him like that, you are a stranger to call the name like that.
[Taehyung wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it,why? Because everyone are staring at them.]
Tae- jungkook stop now, we have to go.
Bye bogum hyung.
[Tae dragged Jungkook out of the place and took him to their special room]

Tae- You idiotic bunny, don't you like fighting with everyone you see? What's the matter there huh?
Jk-[he pinned Taehyung to the wall and said] Didn't I say not to talk with him?
*****************************************
Where did the sudden boldness come from jungkook????
Will there relationship is going to develop?
*****************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.4K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
119K 5.8K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
83.2K 3.2K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...