one shots: hazel x reader

By iloverubycruzz

you're dating hazel callahan, set post canon, you're a cheerleader and part of fight club, that's pretty much... More

scenario 2
scenario 3

scenario 1

716 14 4
By iloverubycruzz

You and hazel are sitting together at the back of mr g's history class mindlessly staring into the abyss as mr g is going off on a tangent about the history of feminism boring the whole class to death, which was probably your own fault since you, pj and josie got mr g involved in fight club in the first place sending him into a downward spiral of feminism and womens rights.

You began taking notes about the suffragettes in your notebook when you feel hazel reach her hand over to your leg and push your cheer skirt out of the way starting to rub your thigh with her right hand in circular motions, the sensation of her dull nails scratching against you and her cold silver rings against your bare skin made you gasp. She continues rubbing your thigh making her way up when she finally gets to your panties, gently runs her index finger over the black lace finding you soaking wet, quivering under her touch. She turns, licks her lips and looks up at you with a smirk on her face beginning to slowly pull your panties to the side under the table as you look around the room, crossing your legs in attempt to stop her.

You thought that it would remind her that you were in public and make her stop but instead she leans into your neck and whispers in your ear "you're so naughty, I can feel how wet you are for me and I've barely even touched you yet, so desperate, now be a good girl spread your legs for me," her warm breath on your neck as you felt a shiver run down your spine. You knew she was right, your pussy was throbbing in pain, just begging for attention. But not here. You couldn't. "But what if someone sees, we shouldn't be doing this" you whisper back to her with a worried expression that just seems to please hazel more, "we shouldn't be doing this, but it's just too much fun watching you squirm in desperation."

You hesitate for a second considering the consequences of getting caught but you needed her, you couldnt wait any longer to have her inside of you. You nod to her in confirmation before un crossing your legs as her hand creeps back over to your legs, slowly caressing your thigh as it makes its way back up to your wet aching pussy. She slowly slips her hand into your panties and you sigh at the touch whilst staring straight ahead, trying not to draw attention.

You whine as shes running her finger around your clit not applying any pressure. "Youre such a tease hazel, please keep going, make me want you even more" you whisper, smiling to yourself then all of a sudden she slips a finger inside of you, "ahh fuck!" you whimper at the sudden sensation but she quickly kicks your leg to stop you, "we wouldn't want anyone to find out that you were so desperate for me you couldn't wait till class was over now would we? So shut up and don't make a fucking sound, do you understand?" She whispers whilst inserting a second finger and speeding up the pace.

For some reason her words only made you drip in arousal, which would have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for the fact that her fingers were currently inside of you pumping in and out curling them, feeling your pussy clench and push your juice out, making your thighs glisten from your wetness. You bite down on your bottom lip, trying to keep quiet but unable to contain your whimpers "fuck, yes, i understand hazel, please just dont stop" you hold your breath as her fingers pump in and out of you "fuck, you feel so good," you whisper under your breath as you start to grind against her hand, getting more and more turned on. "Uh uh don't be so eager now, i'm in control here and I tell you when you can cum. You're mine and you will do as I say, got it?" You whimper and nod as you try to focus on what mr g is saying to distract yourself but the waves of pleasure washing over you are too much, making it impossible to think about anything but cumming with hazel inside of you. She continues to pump in and out of you, slowing down, finding a rhythm that makes your thighs tremble, "you feel so tight and wet, just like i imagined," hazel whimpers becoming wet herself, knowing how shes making you feel. you start to feel a warmth growing as your climax is building, you start to become desperate trying to hold off your orgasm as it approaches trying to plead with hazel "please, let me cum. please. I'm so close." As hazel looks over at you about to speak, you hear your name called, but not by hazel, by mr g.

You had almost completely forgotten that you were sitting in your 3rd period history class when he called out your name. You look up trembling, struggling to compose myself with hazels fingers still inside of you. "Who was the first suffragette? You sit there in silence, too scared to say anything as youre holding off youre climax as the teacher looks at you in confusion.

He repeats himself once again, eyebrows raised as the whole class turns round to hear you answer. Hazel is still touching you under the table, so pleased with herself and the effect she has on you as shes trying to hold in her laughter. "um its emmaline pankhurst, sir." You squeeze your eyes shut, trying to hold it together as her fingers continue to pulse deep inside you. "Are you okay?" he asks, looking extremely confused. "Mhm" you hum forcing a smile as everyone turns back towards the board and mr g looks back to the writing on the board and writes Emmeline pankhurst on the board.

Hazel giggles and looks over at you as you thighs begin to jerk and shake. Hazels fingers curl once more, hitting your g spot and sending you over the edge. You let out quiet whimpers and sob as the pressure in your stomach builds until you're cumming all over hazels hand. You sigh in relief and look over at her, lips still trembling "shhhh it's okay, you did so good," she whispers in your ear as she pulls her fingers out and quickly sucks them clean. "mmm oh fuck, that was so close. i can't believe we did that in class. but it was so worth it," you say, feeling satisfied.

Hazel looks at u with a menacing grin, "oh I'm not done with you just yet. Ask to go to the bathroom and meet me in my car, I will be there soon," handing you her car keys. You shudder from how bold she is, not realising just how much you like it. You raise your hand and ask to go to the bathroom. Mr g says yes and as u leave the room, he hands you 3 tampons and 2 pads, "here you go, feel better?" You sigh as you can hear hazel cackling at the back of the class and then close the door behind you.

You go out to her car, and open it, sitting in the backseat. You sit in silence for a moment waiting for hazel. She's taking so long, you think. She wouldn't mind you convince yourself as you slide off your lace thong halfway just so you have better access to your clit and spread your legs. You start circling it with your finger, sighing at the touch. You increase the speed and pressure, moaning hazels name imagining it was her, breathing heavily not taking any notice of what's going on around you when you hear the car door slam.

There hazel is, sitting next to you on the backseat of her car. "Tut tut, such a little slut, couldn't even wait for me. "You know you can't just touch yourself without my permission, I'm going to have to punish you for that, see I was gonna fuck you, but now I'm going to make you ride my thigh and imagine what it would have felt like to have me bucking into you with my strap." You beg her, "please hazel I need you," as you drip onto her seats, she just smirks "so eager, you're such a naughty girl, you didn't follow the rules and now you have to be punished."

You waste no time, climbing on top of her and resting yourself ontop of her thigh one knee either side of hers. You kiss her passionately, not caring about being messy as you move down to kiss her neck, sucking gently and then licking over the marks you make to soothe them. You slightly press your knee into her which causes her to throw her head back in pleasure, you get the hint that she needs some attention so you sit her up to help her pull her shirt and sports bra off and throw it in the front seat. "Wow you're so beautiful," you say taking her in before asking "Can I?" and looking down at her tits. She quickly nodded and you began to kiss down from her neck to her tits, sucking leaving hickeys everywhere, marking her to show everyone who she belongs to. "aren't people going to see those?" She asks concerned, "what, you don't want people to know how good your girlfriend fucks you?" She giggles "everyone is going to know soon when they hear you begging for more," you say and without hesitation you take it in ur mouth, she gasps and arches her back again, quietly sighing at the pleasure. You swirl your tongue round her nipple, gently nibbling at it and sucking, paying close attention to how her body reacts. You start to play with her other breast gripping it and lightly grazing over her nipple with your thumb.

Before you could move over to begin kissing her other breast, she grips your wrist hard and stops you, "Remember what you were doing?" You look back into her ocean blue eyes looking back at me intently, "but I could practically feel your pussy throbbing, I thought-" She interrupts, "Careful now, don't be so eager, we will get to me but right now let's just focus on making you cum all over my car seats, mmm how i love it when you lose control like this, for me." If there was one thing you knew about hazel, it was that she always made sure you came first, you weren't quite sure why, maybe it turns her on or something, or maybe she just liked being in control.

Either way, you listened to her and lowered yourself down onto her thigh. You angle your hips so that when you grind your hips onto her thick thighs, your clit can rub against her leg muscles. You start to grind up and down on her thigh, soaking it in your own arousal. "I'm so wet for you hazel," you moan whilst humping her leg, hearing you say her name whilst getting using her to get yourself off must have turned her on because she started moaning too her voice becoming shaky. "Such a pretty pussy, look how easily youre sliding up and down," she groans watching as your slick coats her thigh.

You speed up the pace and she leans towards you and pulls off your shirt and then unhook your bra, carelessly dropping them on the floor. She stares at you as your tits are bouncing up and down whilst you're fucking yourself on her. Your hips move faster when she wraps her hands around them to guide them her cold rings stinging her skin, pulling them up and down crashing down onto her thigh. "please baby, cum all over me, please," she says reaching down to her dripping wet pussy and slips her fingers in, curling them as she focuses on your tits. "I'm so close already," She says, embarrassed of how wet you made her. "Let's cum together" you moan and then go quiet as the sound of wet slaps now fill the car, "I need you to cum first," you say as you move your hand down to play with hazels clit, going in small circular motions, sending her over the edge, she lets out loud moans echoing through the car and cries out as the pressure in her stomach builds, twitching until her mouth opens wide and her eyes slam shut, coming all over the car seats.

Hearing her beautiful voice moaning your name and begging for you brings you closer to your climax and your thighs jerk and shake against her thighs, when she places a light smack on your ass, hard enough for it to sting, it sends you over the edge as you sigh and cum all over her thighs, soaking them so much that your cum is dripping off them onto the car seats, your juices mixing together. "you did so good," she whispers in your ear, "you have made such a mess of me and my car, I do hope you plan on cleaning this all up," she raises her brows. You grin at her and begin by licking up and down her thigh, making sure to suck and leave marks. "Oh wow, watching you taste yourself is making me even wetter than I already am," She sighs. "Want to taste?" you say as you bring your fingers to her lips and she begins to lick all around your digits, collecting every last drop.

You continue to clean up, licking your combined juices off the seat not taking your eyes off hazel. "Hazel you're just making more mess on the seat," you say looking down at her pussy, juices soaking through her boxers, I'm going to have to clean you up too am I?" You lay back on the seat and get her to move over so that she was straddling your face. You pull her boxers down, noticing a string of slick connecting her pussy and her boxers and wrap your hands around her hips, pulling her down onto your face, so that she can ride you. You grip her ass, squeezing it. She begins to grind her clit on your nose, moaning from the sensation.

Your tongue then slips inside her entrance, licking her juices and her moan grows louder as your motions speed up slightly, eating her out like youre starved. "You taste so good," you say, "keep going, I know you can cum for me one more time." You carry on pulling her down on your face as you eat her pussy, tasting her on your tongue and placing a smack on her ass, and she moaned loudly not expecting to like it as much as she did, making her thighs tremble and shake, squeezing her thighs so hard you thought she was going to crush your head when her orgasm washes over her and her pussy contracts, spilling all onto your face.

"Oh my god, that felt so good," She says as I lick her clean and she collapses next to me. "Youre such a good girl, making me cum all over you," as she looks over smiling at you, licking your lips clean and wiping her cum off your chin. You lay down next to her still panting and place your head into the warmth of her neck, "I love you," you say for the first time ever, you don't know what came over you but you just felt like you needed to say it, "I love you too," She replies kissing my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...