Hero!

By PlutiaWrites

(MHA x Persona 3 Story) (Oc x Akihiko Sanada) Lilith Mitsuki had a pretty cool quirk! Being able to shape shi... More

Lilith Mitsuki Bio

Going back to 2009

18 0 0
By PlutiaWrites

(Lilith's POV)
I was getting ready for bed when I had an idea and grinned. It wouldn't hurt to train a bit before going to sleep. I turn into a random character who could open portals, but it had been a while since I used them so I had to be careful. I opened one up however what I didn't expect was to be sucked into the opening, causing me to yelp in shock and turn back to normal. It reminded me of the Infinite Corridor from Castlevania, and I saw many places open up before me. However one was catching my attention; it looked like the place behind Iwatodai Port Station! And it was getting closer. Wait was I getting sucked into it?! Trying to stop, it was futile as the force pulling me was way too strong to get away from. With a thud I land on the ground and black out, missing the surprised looks of bystanders.

(Makoto's POV)

I was just finishing feeding the cat when I heard a loud crash from behind me. Turning around I see a dark skinned girl with bright blue hair on the ground. People that were there were whispering that she came crashing down from the sky. Someone called the police and I, curious, poked her. She was surprisingly breathing still, and there was no blood. Even more surprising was that she was still intact. Officer Kurosawa showed up and looked at me as if saying I should come alone in bringing the girl to a hospital. With nothing else to do I decided why not.

(Hospital)

It took a few hours but she finally awoke with a groan. "Oww my head!" She spoke in what I assumed was English, before she looked at me. "Oh shit um....i mean.... Hi?" She switched to Japanese, and it seemed she had a look of disbelief.

"Are you okay?" I ask, and she gave a nod. "What's your name?"

"Lilith Mitsuki. Um, where am I?" She asked.

"The hospital. You seemingly crashed from the sky. The doctor should be back with your tests." I answer and Officer Kurosawa grunted.

"Are you not from here? I never heard of the last name Mitsuki." He asked. She looked around before blinking a few times as if to register where she was.

"You guys might think I'm crazy if I told you the truth." She remarked and the officer quirked his brow.

"Try me. I need to know if you are a threat or not." She sweat dropped a bit before sighing.

(Lilith's POV)

I make sure that I couldn't detect anyone else before directing my gaze on them both. "Look, I'm not from this world per-se. I'm from a place where theres magic. We call them quirks. Mine allows me to shape-shift into game characters that I've played. So you can consider me a shapeshifter. Look I know it's hard to believe. But I can prove it!" Not giving them a chance to protest I turn into a female version of Meliodas from Seven Deadly Sins. The officer's eyes widened slightly at the chance while the other boy's(who I'm assuming is Makoto) expression changed ever so slightly. "See?"

"That is...interesting. Change back before someone sees." Officer Kurosawa ordered and I comply quickly. "Yuki, I'm sure you can handle this. I'll figure out how to get her a home."

"...I'll ask the Chairman to get her into the dorm I'm staying at." Makoto remarked. "It'd be easier." He then looked at me. "I'll bring Kirijo-senpai and the Chairman over tomorrow. Get some rest." He said before leaving along with the other male. I watch them leave before lying down, closing my eyes. My mind swarmed with problematic thoughts. Could I save my favourite characters? Could I protect the protagonist? Thoughts like this swarmed around my mind before the sound of my hospital door opened, revealing a doctor with a puzzled expression.

"Well miss, you're lucky to not have any broken bones or fractures. In fact you're completely healthy. Although that may be the case you should take it easy for a few weeks. You'll be discharged tomorrow." He informed and pushed his glasses up.

"Thank you doctor. I'll make sure to be careful."

The Next Day, After School

I was stretching after getting changed into my old clothing. Thankfully I had Harlequin(Aka King from Seven Deadly Sins) help me repair them. The doors opened and I saw the chairman, Kirijo and Makoto walk in. "Yo!" I smile carefree at them. Kirijo seemed surprised at this but covered it up.

"You must be Mitsuki. I'm Mitsuru Kirijo. I heard from Yuki that you needed a place to stay. There is an available room at the dorm." She said and I bowed.

"Thank you Kirijo-senpai." I say and look at the older male.

"And I'm Shuji Ikutsuki. Ikutsuki, it's a hard name to pronounce. But regardless she's correct. And Yuki here said you were rather different." I glance at Makoto who shrugged a bit. I let out a small sigh before nodding.

"Mmh. I'm a shapeshifter. My powers messed up and sent me here." I explain.

"A shapeshifter? Sounds a bit farfetched. When we get to the dorms I'd like to personally see this." Kirijo commented and I nod again. "Also, you'll be starting at Gekkoukan tomorrow as a junior."

"I see. Very well then. Thank you." It sorta sucked having to go to a normal school but until I find out how to go back home I'd have to suck it up. Who knows, maybe I'm stuck here till I die. That was a depressing thought.

(Iwatodai Dorms, Lilith's POV)

When we arrived, it was in the evening. On the first floor was a guy with a hat, a girl with light brown hair, a male with whitish silver hair, and a girl with greenish blue hair stare at the three of us.

"Mitsuru, who's she?" The silver haired male asked.

"This is Lilith Mitsuki. She'll be staying with us. She may also have the potential, given her claims." Kirijo responded and I waved.

"Woah! A dark skinned beauty~! If ya need to learn the ropes I'd be happy to help!" I blushed a bit from this, playing with my hair.

"Yeesh already being a pervert Junpei!" The brown haired girl sneered, before facing me. "I'm Yukari Takeba. The idiot there is Junpei Iori." She introduced.

"Nice to meet you two. And you senpai?" I look at the last male.

"I'm Akihiko Sanada." I smile and on the inside I was super freaking the fuck out. I had a huge crush on him, and always romanced him in my female play through of the game. Mentally composing myself look at the last girl who gave me a timid smile.

"I-I'm Fuuka Yamagishi. A junior." She greeted and I nod.

"Its nice to meet everyone." The Chairman cleared his throat.

"Now that everyone's acquainted with one another, lets get to more about Miss Mitsuki." He turned to face me directly. "You claim you can shape shift. Can you demonstrate?" I nod smiling and think long and hard on who to turn into but ultimately settled for someone from Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles. In my mind I navigate through the characters before picking Nezuko.

My hair became black with magenta tips, going past my waist, and my eyes turned bright pink. My clothes also turned into a kimono, it being a pink leaf pattern and a green rope with a red and white checkered obi. My nails became longer and pink, and a bamboo muzzle formed over my mouth. My skin tone stayed the same. I blink owlishly at the group who shad mixed looks of awe, shock, and disbelief. However since I rarely turn into Nezuko her natural instincts took over and currently, she wanted headpats. However before she could move my body I turned back to normal.

"Holy crap! She's an actual shifter!!" Junpei exclaimed, mouth wide open.

"Well...I'm not from this world. You see my powers acted up and sent me here. And no I have no clue as to how I can get back." I explain, rubbing the back of my head.

"So let me get this straight, you can just up and change into whoever you want?!" Yukari asked, not really believing what she just saw.

"Not exactly. I can't turn into real people. Only video game characters. And I have to of played that character and hope they let me turn into them. But all of them are protective over me. Sometimes if I'm really tired and in danger one of them will take over and help me." I explain.

"That's... something." Akihiko said, a bit dumbfounded. I laugh nervously, rubbing the back of my head. Suddenly the lights went out and the lounge room was bathed in an eerie green. Looking out the window, I could see the half moon was now green. I knew what was happening but pretended to be clueless. I also counted myself lucky that I was able to remain active during this time. "Another potential user?" Akihiko pondered, which made everyone look at me. I just tilt my head.

"Seems that way. Mitsuki, please sit down and I'll explain everything." Mitsuru requested, and I obeyed, looking up at her. She told me everything I already knew: The hidden hour of the day known as the Dark Hour, how there were shadows that only Persona Users could take down, and that there was a place that they trained at called Tartarus. I'll admit, hearing it again always made me intrigued and confused at the same time. I know how it came about but I always questioned why even strive for such a goal. Mentally shaking my head, I look back at Mitsuru who gave me a choice. "Mitsuki, I'd like you to join us once we find out if you can summon a persona. I'm positive that your abilities will come in handy on the battle field."

"Sure. It sounds like a little bit of fun!" This made Akihiko laugh a bit.

"I like her way of thinking." He responded and I blushed softly from his somewhat praise.

"Chairman, lets get an evoker for her ready, Yuki, tomorrow we should go to Tartarus and see if she is able to summon one." Mitsuru spoke sternly, and the chairman nods.

"Very well."

"Hey, does she even have any clothes to wear?" Yukari finally spoke. She has a good point, I only had what I was wearing and possibly the uniforms for the school. I did have some money but most likely not enough to get what I need. Ah, I also didn't have my phone with me, so I need to get another one. Great, more money to spend. Mitsuru seemed to of notice my silent distress and gave me a slight but polite smile.

"We can get her clothes tomorrow, and some essentials."

(Next Day, Morning)

I was placed in Fuuka's homeroom, and was able to even sit next to her. I was rather grateful for whatever strings Mitsuru managed to pull to allow me to get into the school in the first place. Fuuka gave me a warm smile, like that class started. I could already feel eyes on me, most likely because of my looks. Sure there was this girl with similar skin tone as mine but I doubt that there were many students like us. Soon class was over and Mitsuru, Yukari, and Fuuka took me to Paulowina Mall to go shopping. Now personally, I despise shopping for clothes. I was larger than average in chest, hips, butt, and thighs so finding clothes that I didn't make was hellish. But they were most likely helping me pay for all of this so I can't be upset. Worst comes to worst I'll just ask for some fabric and a sewing machine. But surprisingly we did find a summer/spring outfit and a fall/winter outfit that fits me rather well. And we even found a kimono for festivals! Talk about lucky! We ended the day with a new phone and had some girl talk at the cafe. Afterwards it was time to get back to the dorms. Ikutsuki-san and the boys were waiting for us, and he had a suitcase most likely with the envoker inside.

"Welcome back you four. Its almost the Dark Hour, I'll be in the command room, the rest of you get going." Ikutsuki spoke, and I quickly put my stuff up in my new dorm room. I could always sort through it later. Putting on my school winter uniform I join the others on the fourth floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
810K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
212K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
846K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...