now that we don't talk . suna...

By myhugelove

suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their... More

NOW THAT WE DON'T TALK
guess what
i love biochem
i hate it here
migraines
a situationship is a situation to one
game is game
toxic era
rin
busy
leave you alone
drink the pain away
atsumu intervenes pt. one
apple pencil
possesive
abg
feels weird
ya feel?
pinky promise
jumbotron
suna rizztaro
finally admit?
waiting and waiting
atsumu intervenes pt. two

how have you been?

1.8K 95 89
By myhugelove

the second you walked in, the familiar silhouette of suna rintaro immediately caught your attention. your eyes traveled down to the floor and went to the back of the classroom.

you knew he saw you but you walked right past him because at this point, you'll just deal with having a class with him.

suna rintaro and you were inseparable the summer before college and during your first year. however, you stopped talking due to certain circumstances and after that, y'all just kinda hated and disliked each other.

when the class started, the professor introduced herself and started talking about the upcoming lab the class has to do. basically, it's some somewhat difficult science project which meant it's a project for two. there's a fair amount of people in the class so there's a good chance you won't even have to talk to suna this quarter.

over the past two years, suna definitely changed. his hairstyle is more fluffy, he got taller, and he got even more muscular. but he's dead to you.

"did everyone understand?" the professor asked, "okay, let me name out the partners."

the professor in front started naming random people but you still weren't called. you were sitting patiently until—

"l/n y/n and suna rintaro," she looked at her paper then looked up to see you absolutely shocked, "well what are you waiting for?"

your eyes widened extremely because you couldn't fathom the bullshit your professor just said. out of 30 other people in this room, you just had to be partners with your ex best friend, suna rintaro. you were contemplating on asking her to switch partners but then you realized this is college, the professor does not give a shit.

you stayed in your seat. suna had to come to you. fuck that.

you saw the male packing up his bag and making his way to your table and you mentally rolled your eyes at him.

once suna came close to you, you cringed as he sat down but mustered up a smile regardless, "hello suna."

"wow suna, really?" the male laughed as he sat down, "hey y/n, how have you been?"

the audacity of this man to just make small and casual conversation. you put on your best smile and tried to avoid his eye contact. "i've been good, what about you?"

suna smiled genuinely at your response. it was good that you seemed good. "good, kinda stressful with volleyball to juggle as well."

you hummed at his response. that's the most you could handle in a conversation with the male. you sighed and checked the classroom website on what you have to do for the lab in a means to ignore suna next to you.

on the other hand, suna was just itching to talk to you but it seems like you were done so he's done as well.

you talked to him about his contribution to the project which he responded well too. suna basically agreed to everything you said. if he had to do the whole project himself, he'd do it. fucking desperate boy.

the conclusion was that you do half and he does half. simple and easy. however, it is clear that there needs to be some communication needed within this project which you were already dreading. it's true that you blocked him on every social media platform possible which already made this dynamic very awkward.

once the lab was nearing its end, you looked at him, "i'll just text you later when i start it." you said with a hint of annoyance in your voice.

suna caught it and wanted to tease you about it, "how can you text me if you blocked me on almost everything?" he smirked, "i mean you blocked me on twitter, instagram, and even facebook! come on, y/n."

you actually physically rolled your eyes at his response. "because i didn't want to see your face popping up every day on my feed," you retorted back, "and i didn't block your number so i guess i'll text you there."

suna nodded slowly and had an upside down smile to what you just said, "come on, just unblock my socials and i'll stop bothering you."

"no."

"y/n, unblock me."

"and why the fuck would i do that."

"because..."

"because?"

"whatever happened between us happened two years ago," suna said, "i don't care anymore and i assume you don't either. don't you think it's time to move on?"

you gave him a sarcastic smile then heaved a deep sigh. he was right. you were grown and honestly it's just bad to refer back to drama that happened a few years ago. you took your phone out and went on every social media platform possible and unblocked the guy. you even shoved it in his face just to prove that you actually didn't care anymore.

"there? happy?" you rolled your eyes again.

"extremely."

you picked up your bags and gave him another sarcastic smile and squinted your eyes and left swiftly. another minute with suna rintaro and you would've reached your limit. you left with a very annoyed mood and the urge to punch your professor straight in the face.

SHIT TALKERS
[suna, atsumu, osamu, sakusa]
7:00

tsumu
SUNA WHAT THE
FUCK ARE U
POSTING AHAHA

AHIAHAHHAHA

Y/N UNBLOCKED
ME LMFAOOO

tsumu
there is just no way😭

tsumu
if i were her you would've
stayed blocked 😭😭

LMAO

samu
HAHA

samu
i literally had to double
check if i saw it correctly

😭😭😭

im dying

FUCKING OMI'S DUMBASS
REPLIED TO HER COMMENT

tsumu
AHAHHAHA I SAW

omi
lmfao😭😭

omi
it was too funny not to

samu
you probably annoyed her
even more you dumbass

omi
lmao

HAHAH FOR REAL

she's probably 🤬🤬🤬
to her flatmates

samu
i keep laughing at
omi's comment

tsumu
bro me too

tsumu
i literally saw suna's post
and died i was actually so
confused

omi
how did you manage
to get unblocked by
the lovely y/n

HAHAHA WDYM LOVELY

i was just like don't you
think it's time to move on😒

samu
mother fucker

samu
smooth talker

and she's not the type to
dwell on the past so bam
she unblocked me

tsumu
i'm dying yo😭😭

omi
tell me why i just
stalked y/n's twitter
and saw that you commented
on it

HAHAHAHAH

FUCK OFF OMI

tsumu
SUNA BEUH

tsumu
STAND UP😭😭🤡🤡

samu
🤡

omi
🤡

GUYS I'M JUST HAPPY
Y/N'S BACK❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰

omi
the girl hates you wym
she's back

k

samu
NAHHHHH

samu
HE GOT YOU FOR
THAT ONE

tsumu
I CAN'r

tsumu
i'm gonna turn off
my phone and go
to practice 😭😭

tsumu
see ya omi and suna

omi
see you lol

LMAO OK

guys trust she's gonna
text me she misses me fr

samu
delusional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 20
COMPLETED ♡ miya atsumu x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ a short fic in which a schoolmate who is not on his phone much suddenly becomes great at texting...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
366K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
80.9K 2.7K 53
"𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭" enemies to lovers love tria...