Shifting Blue (Simon Petrikov...

By BabsLong

A story in which an ordinary woman named Maeve meets a girl named Fionna, her cat, Cake and of course, THE Si... More

Meeting the Wishmaster
Simon's Solution
The Destiny Gang
Finn the Human
The Crater
Authors Note
The Winter King
The Candy Queen
Author's Note #2
Cat Nap
Authors Note #3
The Soldier, Bonnie
Authors Note... 3? 4? ...3
Update
Not My Marcy

Author's Note #IDK I Lost Count

86 2 5
By BabsLong

Hey guys! Just a heads up that I will be completing this story soon, and will have the next chapter up within a couple of weeks! However, I do plan on also starting a Hunger Games fanfiction as well as a possible Rick and Morty fanfiction. Hope you all are cool with those fandoms if not, no pressure! Thanks and see you soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.9K 22
Fionna the Human, a 18 year female teenage girl, who's best friends, or to consider her as her own sister, Cake the Cat. The two of them grew up toge...
45K 936 25
"Please forgive me for whatever I do, when I don't remember you." You cross paths with Simon Petrikov, who has an interest in ancient artifacts. O...
22.7K 567 32
Fionna realizes the night of her birthday ball she really likes Marshal and he likes her back but what does cake and PB think? (I'm new at writing go...
21.5K 950 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...