Inappropriate Caller

Galing kay AngelDeVil72

Brianna Martin is tired of being the booty call. She wants to find REAL LOVE not just someone who calls her i... Higit pa

Characters
I See You See Me
Thoughts
Finding the Perv
Talk to Me
In Deeper
Making Waves
Meeting Mr. Brooks
What had happened was...
The Jig Is Up!
Hello, I'm Bri
Spring Gala
Gala Night
Epilogue

The Mix Up

164 10 15
Galing kay AngelDeVil72

Erika

I love my girl, Brianna, but I'm wondering if she is desperate at this point. She is hooking up with this perv that called our job a few times. Yet, she found out that the guy is some rich bachelor, or so she says, I really don't know. I know she's tired of having booty calls, I actually told her to leave Andre's ass alone a long time ago, but a bitch has needs and I understand that.

Anthony met me at work and we decided to go to grab something to eat at Flattop Grill. I hadn't been there in a long time and was happy that Anthony was able to go with me. With him opening the tattoo shop, he's been busy so every chance I get to spend time with him, I'll take.

"Hey baby, how's your work?" Anthony asked as we sat down at the table.

"Everything is good, the usual. How's the shop going?" I responded.

"Good, things are picking up. My regular clients are happy they have somewhere to go now instead of me having to set up shop in their kitchen."

"That's good. At least you have some loyal customers."

He nodded, "Hey how's Brianna? Is she still hooking up with that nigga, Andre?"

"Not anymore, she's found someone else to occupy her time." I said thinking about Mr. Perv.

"Oh really? Who?"

"Some guy who has been stalking her," I blurted out, not really thinking about the answer.

"Really? Why?"

"Well, apparently he's rich and...."

"Rich?! That motherfucker can stalk me if he wants to. Shit I'll even send dick pics." Anthony said with a serious face. I just shook my head.

"I don't think he's into guys, but he's some financial guru or something like that, she was saying," I said and Anthony's eyes grew large.

"Financial guru? You make it sound like she has Malachi Brooks stalking her," Anthony uttered. I looked at him and froze.

How the fuck did he know him?

"How did you know who that was?"

"Who? Malachi Brooks?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Who doesn't know Malachi Brooks? He is like the financial guru of all gurus. He gives financial advice for owning your own business. The financial firm in which he works, he is the main advisor bringing over half of those accounts for the company."

"Really?" I was floored. Anthony knew Malachi Brooks and Brianna were telling the truth. "Well apparently Malachi is the one who was stalking Brianna." I said. Even the words coming out of my mouth didn't sound right.

Why would Malachi Brooks be stalking anyone?

"Nah, that's not true," Anthony shot me down. I got offended because I knew Brianna wouldn't lie to me.

"It is true," I said, knowing Brianna had no reason to lie, even though it seemed very hard to believe. I mean, why would a rich and handsome guy make sexual prank phone calls?

"How do you know?"

"Because I had someone do a reverse lookup and they came up with his information?"

"A reverse lookup?"

"Never mind that, the guy's name was Malachi Brooks." I said looking at him directly in his eyes. He realized I was speaking the truth. His expression went from seriously? to for real?

"Wow, so what is Brianna gonna do?"

"She ain't figured that out yet," I said.

"Why not? Is she trying to fuck him?" he asked.

"Well, they're doing that over the phone," I said as the waiter brought out our food.

"What? Are you serious? Damn, that's dope!" Anthony voiced as he sat back in order to receive his plate from the waiter. He instantly grabbed a pot sticker from the platter. Both our entrees and appetizers came at the same time, which left our damn table full of food.

"Whatever," I grabbed a dumpling and took a bite and it was delicious. "Anyway, the guy wants to meet with her."

"Aww man, did she let him know she's a thick sistah? He don't look like he fucks with anyone bigger than the size of a pencil," Anthony grabbed the chopsticks and went to town on his food.

"No, I don't think so. That's one of the issues she's having about meeting with him,"

"Well what did you tell her to do?"

"I told her to meet up with him. He might like 'em thick. She got every chance like anyone else. The worst he could say is no," I commented before I stuffed my mouth.

"No, the worst he could do is laugh in her face if he ain't into her."

Brianna

"Malachi," I said after cleaning myself up after another phone session. "You can't call me dangerous, when I'm not the only one participating here."

"Well, I like danger so you know, I will always participate." He replied.

"Just bad," I laughed as I slipped on my panties and grabbed my pajamas.

"I love your laugh."

"My laugh?"

"Yeah, your laugh. It's cute. I hear you giggle every once in a while but your laugh is contagious."

This man and him knowing what to say and when to say it, what am I going to do with him?

"Interesting." I quipped.

"What?"

"You love my laugh. Not my moans or grunts or anything else huh?" I joked.

"Oh no, I love your moans and grunts just as much. They make me horny, but your laugh makes me smile." Malachi declared. I damn near dropped the phone.

"Wow." I whispered thinking he wouldn't hear me.

"Wow yourself," he replied. "So, will you do me a favor?" Malachi asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I had agreed before finding out what he wanted.

"Send me your picture and I'll send you mine,"

Shit! I knew I shouldn't have agreed. Suddenly I received a text message. Fuck!

"Hold on, you caught me off guard." I said placing him on speakerphone and going through my messages.

I opened the text message and saw his picture. He was gorgeous. Hazel eyes, dark brown hair and a nice beard, tapered to his face. His face was beautiful enough to sit on. I wanted to see his eyes looking back at me from between my legs.

I didn't have a picture of me that I wanted to send. I didn't want him to see me, hence the procrastination on meeting. I had to send something, he was waiting to receive something in return.

"Did you get my pic?" he asked. Of course I did!

"Yes I did. Very Handsome. I love your eyes."

"Thank you. So you got one for me?" he asked, waiting patiently.

As I scrolled through my phone looking for a picture that I felt was worthy when I came across a picture of Erika and I. We were out at an event and there was a picturesque fountain so we decided to take a picture together. I hope Erika doesn't kill me but I cropped myself out of the picture and sent it. I heard his phone notification through the speakerphone.

"I just sent it."

I heard him fumble with his phone and place the call on speakerphone.

"Oh my god. You are beautiful." Malachi uttered..

'Thank you." I didn't feel beautiful because it wasn't me..

"Now I have a face to go along with the voice,"

"Well now I have a face I could masturbate to," I felt so embarrassed. "Fuck! "I'm sorry, I said that out loud didn't I?"

He chuckled, "Yes you did."

"My bad."

"Don't worry about it. I like your lack of a filter." Malachi said.

"Well, it gets me in trouble."

" Well don't worry, I like trouble. And thank you for the picture."

"You're welcome. Thanks for yours." I said looking at his picture. It was as if he was looking directly back at me.

"You're welcome. Well Brianna, this conversation has been wonderful as it is each and every time we speak."

"You're leaving so soon?" Even though I could talk to him for hours, I really need to call Erika and confess to what I've done.

"Yeah, I have a few things to take care of before I go to bed. I slept in this morning so I have to hit the gym before I take a shower."

"Understood. Thank you for this evening. I can go to sleep now that I've had my daily...."

"Orgasm?" Malachi interrupted. I laughed out loud, I just couldn't hold it. I heard him laugh on the other end.

"Yes. Thank you."

"My pleasure, sweetheart. Sleep well."

"You too." I disconnected the phone and immediately sent a text to Erika to see if she was free to talk.

Erika

I got a frantic text message from Brianna on our way home from dinner. I called her back, hoping everything was okay.

"You did what?!" I raised my voice causing Anthony to pay attention to my phone call.

"What happened?" he whispered, keeping his eyes on the wrong.

"Nothing you gotta worry about. It's Brianna," I said nonchalantly so he would not focus on conversation.

"Girl, I panicked. I didn't know what to do. So when I saw the picture, I cropped it and sent it without thinking."

"Oh my goodness," I said, shaking my head. 'So he's gonna be...."

"Probably jerking off to your picture and calling you Brianna." She said quickly, finishing my sentence.

"Oh shit," This girl has gotten me tangled into her twisted little sexual exploits. I couldn't let Anthony know any of this until Brianna finds a way to get me out of this shit. "Well I'll talk to you tomorrow Brianna when I get to work."

"A'ight girl." Brianna said and disconnected.

Now I'm involved in their relationship and this man is dreaming of me.

I couldn't wait to get in the office to see Brianna and ask her a bunch of questions. Why in the hell did she get me involved in her shit? I love my girl, I do, but damn is some crazy ass shit that only happens in the movies. I waited for her at my desk so she would see me as soon as she opened the door. Brianna came later than expected and when she arrived she went directly to the kitchen; I followed her before anyone else entered.

"Why Brianna?" I asked.

"I don't know, it just happened. He asked me for a favor and I thought it was something simple like send him a pussy pic or something," Brianna said casually. Did she just say A pussy pic?

"Girl, you are something else. A pussy pic?" I said looking at her. "You said that shit so naturally, it brings up so many questions I'm afraid to ask because your ass would answer them honestly."

"I'm sorry, for real though. I didn't know he would send his picture, so I panicked."

"He sent you a picture? Let me see it." Brianna went into her phone and brought up the photo.

"Damn he looks good."

"I know, right?" Brianna looked back at the phone and smiled.

"So what now?"

"Well, you might have to do me a solid," she said, making a grimacing face.

" Now what?" I was worried about answering but I needed to help her to get out of her shit.

"I'm gonna need you to meet up with him," Brianna quipped.

"What? Why me?"

"'Cause he thinks you're me," she begged. "C'mon it won't be anything but a dinner date."

"But don't y'all want to meet up to hook up?"

"Not the first meeting, Erika."

"Well you need to figure out how to get me out of this before I have to meet up with him." I said looking at her. I wanted to be mad at her but I couldn't because I knew she was lonely and she deserves a great guy. I just wanted her to show her true self and not hide behind me.

"So you'll do it?" Brianna got excited.

"If it comes to that but figure it out so it won't." I voiced and she gave me a big hug.

"Oh thank you girl. I promise I'll figure this out, just give me some time."

"I guess." I replied. I was not confident at all. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

308K 14.9K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...
397K 18.7K 50
Although a part time phone sex caller, Arin is the best in business. Almost all nights she gives her customers the satisfaction they need. But one ni...
42K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)
823K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...