Cracked {Vic Fuentes}

By ughabuggabandlife

McKenna Wesley had it all, the friends, the boyfriend she was graduating college and she had a job lined up... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Guts
Chapter 2: A Night We Won't Forget
Chapter 3: Dress Shopping
Chapter 4: Mad At Myself
Chapter 5: Missing You
Chapter 6: Here We Go
Chapter 7: No Different
Chapter 8: Go Go Go
Chapter 9: Waking Your Neighbors
Chapter 10: Who's Ready To Party...not me
Chapter 11: A Friday Night Like This
Chapter 12: Loose Lips Sink Ships
Chapter 13: Silently I'll Wait
Chapter 14: Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 15: Breakdown
Chapter 16: I Know It's Tough
Chapter 17: What's So Good About Picking up The Pieces?
Chapter 18: We Need A Hero
Chapter 19: I Promise This is Personal
Chapter 20: Bring Me Home Again
Chapter 21: Back Up Plans
Chapter 23: This Home
Chapter 24: It Feels So Early
Chapter 25: I Was Saving Myself For You
Chapter 26: Just Keep Holding On
Chapter 27: Hell and Back
Chapter 28: What If I Don't Even Want To
Chapter 29: You Said You're Having a Baby
Chapter 30: Oh, You're Killing Me
Chapter 31: Fight Back For What You Want
Chapter 32: My Heart, I Surrender
Chapter 33: Check Mate
Chapter 34: You Make Me Feel Low
Chapter 35: Everything is A-Okay
Chapter 36: Shameless
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 22: Homesick

859 28 1
By ughabuggabandlife

McKenna

I closed the car door and smiled up at the apartment complex. Home sweet home. Arizona will always be my home, but I've never missed San Diego so much.

"So this is home?" Jenna asked as she crutched her way over and stopped beside me looking up at the complex as well.

"For a while, yeah." I said looking down at her smiling, "C'mon let's go in." I said taking my luggage and her small duffel bag inside as she was panting from crutching the small distance. Poor girl.

"Please tell me there aren't any stairs." She said looking as tired as ever.

"Nope there aren't any stairs, I promise, we don't even have to take the elevator." I said smiling as I took out my keys and walked down towards the end of the hall. I stopped in front of A4 and stuck the key into the lock and opened the door dropping all of our stuff near the doorway.

"Vic lives right across the hall, it's about the same as mine. There's a guest bedroom down the hall." I pointed to the one next to mine and smiled. "And the bathroom is across from your room."

"Are you sure this is just an apartment. This is like a small condo." She said in amazement and sat down at the island counter, placing her crutches against it.

"Yeah that's what I said when I moved in." I said looking around.

"I miss them." She said suddenly. I snapped my head down from looking up and locked eyes with her.

"Vic? Tony?" I said, she shook her head and started playing with her hands.

"I mean, I miss them too, but I'll be seeing them in a week or two, but I'll never see my dad and little sister again." She said sadly. Suddenly I felt sad and walked into my room grabbing my laptop and walked back out and sat next to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she looked onto my screen.

"We're going to find your dad and little sister." I said simply. She smiled and looked up and crushed me in a hug.

"Thank you so much!" She said excitedly.

"Be careful." I whispered and ran my fingers through her hair. I got scared that something would happen during her sudden excitement. I quickly calmed down when she wasn't hurt and went on Google.

"Um? How do you do this?" I asked staring at the search bar and tapping my fingernails on the counter.

"Well you start with typing in that search bar there and-"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny, I meant find someone miss sass." I said tapping her nose and turning back towards the computer.

"Try typing in his full name. Lucas James Yardley." She said shrugging I typed quickly and pressed enter to see the results pop up. I found a result that I thought fit, which strangely enough was a Facebook page and clicked on it.

"When was his birthday?" I asked staring at the date of birth they had.

"February 12th, 1984." She answered. I nodded and scrolled down more until I saw a post made two years ago, it was the last post that was made.

This is Jeanette, Luke's wife. I would just to thank everyone for the condolences we received. I'm sure Luke would've thanked you all right back, that righteous man. Our daughter Finley and I miss him very much. He'll always be in our heart.

R. I. P to Lucas James Yardley February 12, 1984 - April 9, 2011.

I finished reading and closed the laptop half way and turned to Jenna who had her phone in her hands and was staring at the computer wide eyed.

"Jenna I-" I didn't finish my sentence because the one minute she was calm and the next she screamed. I was taken back by the sudden outburst and fell back off the stool and quickly got up to go and see if she's was alright.

The minute I stood up one of her crutches was flying into the wall and the other hitting the refrigerator. She stood on one foot and fell to her knees crying uncontrollably. I fell with her while she tried to crawl into the guest room but didn't get far only to stop and lean against the cabinets out of breath.

"Jenna-"

"WHY?" she yelled putting her face into her knees sobbing.

"I wish I could answer that and make it all better, but I can't." I said softly and moved closer to her slowly.

"TWO FUCKING YEARS!" She yelled next and lifted her head. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were puffy as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Its going to be hard for a while but-" she sniffled and wiped her nose with one hand and her eye with the other and stopped crying.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I'm over it." She said monotonously. I gaped my mouth at her and sat next to her.

"I don't-" she interrupted with a sigh.

"Understand? I didn't lose my dad two years ago, I lost him six when he took Finley and left me. I'm sorry for my outburst slash tantrum. It was a spur in the moment type thing. Initial shock thing." She explained shrugging. I nodded warily and put my hand on her shoulder.

"You have me. And Vic, Tony, Mike, Jaime, you have all of us. We're never leaving you alone." I said kissing the side of her head and wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"We're your family now."

Vic

"Give. Me. The. Phone TONY!" Mike yelled pulling on the phone from Tony's hands.

"How. Bout. You fuck off Michael." Tony said pulling the phone back. Jaime and I sat there staring at the both of them as they wrestled for the phone. All because Tony was supposed to be calling McKenna to ask her about helping him with Jenna.

"How. About. No Caesar Antonio. Perry. Soto. Give me. The FUCKING PHONE!" I looked at Jaime to see him mesmerized by the situation as Mike pulled back and pulled Tony with him. Tony growled and pulled back yanking Mike back with him.

"Don't. Use. My. Full name. Michael Christopher Fuentes. NO." He yelled as Mike lowered his arms from the tense position and looked at Tony sadly.

"I'm sorry turtle, I just wanted to talk to Jenna." Tony nodded and gripped his shoulder and nodded. I stared as Mike snatched the phone out of Tony's hand unexpectedly and ran into the bathroom.

"MICHAEL YOU SNEAKY LIL SHIT! GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Tony yelled. It was silent for a while until Mike stepped out and handed Tony's phone back to him.

"I accidentally locked you out for an hour." He said casually. Tony's eyes widened as he looked at his lock screen.

"FUCK YOU FUENTES!" Mike smirked at him and pulled the strap of his tank top down.

"You only wish Perry." He said stroking his shoulder. I pulled out my own phone and dialed McKenna's number myself and waited. On third ring I heard the familiar voice that I've grown to enjoy.

"Hello?"

"Hey guess what, Tony needs to talk to you." I said excitedly and handed the phone to Tony. He gave me a confused look before putting the phone to his ear as I stared. Totally not creepy.

"Oh! Mick! Hey! Yeah, Mike locked me out of my phone for an hour." I really wanted to hear what she was saying on the other end, but I couldn't bring myself to intrude on the important conversation.

"...basically my point is that Erin doesn't want Jenna. No no, that came out wrong. She's not ready for it. They need two financially stable parents and a tour bus is no home for a teenager...I-" he stopped talking, probably because McKenna interrupted him as he smiled softly and laughed.

"Yeah kinda." He answered.

"Yeah of course you have to talk to her about it, I understand." He said seriously.

"Really!?" He said excitedly. He stood up and smiled widely.

"Oh my God thank you. Tell Jenna I love her and I'll call her after our set." Tony said excitedly. He nodded and then shook his head fast and sputtered out a quick goodbye before smiling and handing me my phone back.

"So?" I said anxiously. Jaime copied and clenched his hands into fists excitedly shaking them.

"SO SHE SAID YES!" Tony yelled.

"OH YAYAY IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Jaime yelled jumping up from his seat. I stood up and patted Tony on the back. Mike looked up from his phone with a confused look and tilted his head to the side.

"Wait what happened?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.2K 13
People go to therapy for help right, but Vic doesn't know why he is here but he ends up meeting a boy who knows exactly why he is
2.5K 125 26
After Melanie's four month coma, they learn how to cope with the side effects to their relationship. They have a surprise on the way, along with a de...
14.9K 499 44
When Vic finds out his girlfriend is pregnant, the whole band tears apart. triggers: cheating(mild), profanity(lots and lots of it, I swear half this...
6.6K 191 18
It's hard to believe the things that come into your life. After experiencing strikes, you think nothing good could come after. Evelin thought wrong...