Black Women One Shots

By EvthysDaGawd

Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everythi... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝟖 𝐔
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬)
𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍*𝐠𝐠𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝? (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

1.2K 29 12
By EvthysDaGawd

"The Bible says 'For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king.' 1 Samuel 15:23. You see many don't understand that evil can come in the most subtle of forms."

"Amen"

"Subtle in a way that..."

Click. Click. Click.

The priest looks up to see the figure walking down the aisle. His jaw slightly slacks as the rest of the congregation turns to the source. The entire church stays silent as the figure continues to the front.

Shiny black, red bottom Louboutins. Red velvet pencil shirt and a matching blazer with no shirt underneath, showing the lace black bra. Long black waist length hair under a velvet red, wide brimmed hat that covers the top of her face.

The red stained lips, contrasted against her sienna skin color, smirks as the woman takes a seat in the first pew. Her legs cross as she waits.

The priest stares at the woman, flabbergasted. He tries his best not to gawk and resume his sermon but temptation is staring him in the face.

"Evil is subtle in a way..."

The woman lifts her head and shines those big brown eyes in his direction.

"E-evil can ...... evil can be so subtle that you wouldn't even feel it when it has taken over. Some people get so caught up in the feeling of being right or feel accomplished that evil can slight through the cracks of your true righteousness. Don't let evil consume you."

The priest shakes his head as he thinks back to when he first saw her.

The person that would be his evil doing

His Sarai

Not to say the woman is evil. She's been a sweetheart, helping around the church whenever it's needed. Volunteering for fundraisers and banquets. Advocating for the betterment of the church however many of the patrons were not happy with how close she's been getting to him.

The priest doesn't mind. Being near Sarai awakens a fire in him that's been dormant for years. She challenges him on his sermons. Daring to be bold enough to question how deep is his faith.

But the people of the church see is a harlot. A woman who wants to defile the priest. The not so subtle evil he first preached about.

The priest wants her to be. He comes to confession almost every day to cleans himself of the impure thoughts that cross his mind. Just hearing her voice.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned"

His thoughts are interrupted once again

Sarai sits in the confessional clenching her thighs together. Beads of sweats slowly roll down her neck as her breathing picks up. Her fingers clench at the seat as she reminisce of her dream.

The bright grey/blue eyes stared into her soul as she called out his name over and over again. His umber skin pressed against hers. His thick fingers digging into her hair, exposing her neck as he..

Sarai takes a deep breath and fidgets in her seat

"Confess your sin, my child"

"I lust after a man that isn't mine. Although we've never touched in real life, I indulge in my dreams."

The priest's fingers clench around the rosary. He recognizes that voice. Wishing he met her before his priesthood. Before he made that vow before God

The priest took a deep breath, loosening his grip on the rosary. He always tried not to get too close. Believing it was best to admire in secret but hearing Sarai lust over another man had him torn. Why was he being punished?

"Have you sought to make contact with said man?"

He had to know

"No Father. He isn't available."

Was this man married? Sarai is far too good to want a married man. She deserves someone who will dote on her and only her. Oh how the priest wished it to be him.

"Is he married?"

He was asking all the wrong questions but he couldn't stop. Who was the apple of Sarai's eye?

"No. He took a vow of celibacy..."

The priest freezes in his seat. His breathing stops as he leans closer to the "window"

"...and yet every Sunday. I stare as you grace that pulpit and I fantasize of what it'd be like to have your focus solely on me, Father Mortemer."

Sarai turns and is greeted with those same ocean eyes that haunt her dreams. She bites her lip as he takes in his features. The dark berry lips, surrounded by stubble. Straight nose with wide nostrils. Thick eyebrows that look naturally arched and those long locs that his chest.

"I want you so bad that I crave your presence every night. You consume me to the point where only you can sedate me. I'm confessing because I have to leave, knowing I can never have you."

Leave? She couldn't leave. Sarai is what he looked forward to every week. His hidden bit of pleasure that stopped him from going crazy. He knew they couldn't engage the way he wanted but her leaving was a guarantee it would never happen.

"Never say never"

Edward closes his eyes in distain. The words weren't meant to leave his lips and yet he doesn't regret it. Knowing she wants him just as bad, has him ready to denounce his priesthood. He feels as if he needs her. The tension between the two has been building since the beginning and just like moth to a flame, he is meant to burn.

Edward opens his eyes again to see the lust swirling in hers

He made up his mind

He has to have her

Edward peeks out the confessional to see the church is empty. He steps out his booth and opens Sarai's. She looks at him in shock as he gently picks her up and sits her on his lap.

The door closes behind him

Sarai stares down at Edward, hoping this isn't another one of her dreams but his callused hands moving up and down her sides, feels very very real.

Edward takes in the dress that Sarai is wearing. A long, spaghetti strapped dress with a high slit. Low enough to accentuate her cleavage but not enough to show it. Her skin glows in the dim light. Freshly painted nails held against his dark clothing. Her hair pinned up, making him look at her neck. A neck he wanted to cover in hickeys just to prove he's had her. He brushed his nose against her skin. She smells better than he imagined. Like toffee fresh of the candy store. Did she taste the same?

Edward dips his tongue between her breasts, making Sarai gasp in delight. Her hips buck on their own as she holds onto his shoulders. The gesture was small but it sparks something in her that has her gripping at the hem of his shirt. She wants everything off.

Edward felt heat coming from Sarai's center

"Do you have panties on?"

"No"

Sin indeed. Who comes to church with no panties on? However, Edward was grateful. He pulls down the straps of her dress and cups her exposed breasts. They were perfect. Small freckles all over with small areolas. He brushes his thumb against her right nipple while taking the left in his mouth.

He was right. She tastes like toffee as well.

Sarai moans lowly as she pulls off his collar and unbuttons his shirt. She wants to feel his skin against hers.

Succumbing to bliss for a moment, Sarai buries her fingers into Edwards locs as he continues to suck and nibble at her skin.

"Edward..."

He hums against her. Hearing his name leave her lips has his pants tightening by the second. Sarai feels him pressed against her, reminding her of her task.

She pushes the fabric off his shoulders to see the ink covering his skin. Sarai traces the tattoo along his chest, making Edward stop to look at her.

Their eyes saying what words cannot. Sarai brushes her thumb against his lips before leaning down to press hers against them.

Edward sighs against her before kissing back. He missed having contact like this for so long but to have it be the woman of his dreams, Edward was on a new high. One that had his fingers moving towards Sarai's clit. He can't resist.

Sarai accidentally bites his lip once he makes contact. They both hiss in pleasure as he works his fingers. She's so wet. Like on command wet. As if he turned on the faucet to wash his hands.

Sarai's eyes were rolling in bliss. She held out for so long, hoping for this moment. Her fingers moved to his belt. She needs him inside of her and she's sure she was leaking all over his pants.

Finally, pulling down his zipper, Edward lifts his hips to aid Sarai. His underwear too as his erection springs out. Sarai, instinctively, spits in her palm and strokes him. Edward throws his head back and moans. His grip on Sarai tightens as he moves his hands to her hips. Edward lifts her up and over his tip. Moving her just enough to get the head wet before pushing her down.

"Sweet baby jahhhhh"

They both moan as he penetrates her opening. Sarai let's out a small whimper as if she's gonna cry. Edward is thick and fills her completely. Slowly, like he wants her to feel every inch.

"Sarai"

Edward cradles her face, making her look at him. He wants to savor this moment. Keep eye contact so that this connection would penetrate her more than his dick ever could. He needed her to need him forever.

Dropping her to the hilt, Edward watches as Sarai mouth opens with no sound. He holds onto her hips and starts thrusting. Slowly first. Letting her get adjusted as her walls were squeezing the life out of him.

Why was she like this?

Sarai hips matches his moments and Edward picks up the pace. Sarai kisses along his face and nips at his skin. She moans his name into his neck as she holds onto his shoulders and rides.

Edward firmly grips her ass and thrusts back harder. Her juices anointing him in ways holy water never could. He was giving her his soul.

"Edward imma-"

"Wait"

He doesn't want it to be over but he is close has well. Edward hooks his arms under Sarai's knees and repeatedly slams her down on his dick. Sarai screams

She didn't mean to but the man was trying to make a dent. Fucking her so good, HER soul was trying to come out her body. She pulls his face in for a kiss. Edward feels her clenching around him and hisses into her mouth

"Give it to me"

Sarai bounces a little before locking in and her whole body tightening around Edward. Tears spring her eyes as she cums hard causing Edward to cum too. Both latch onto each other as they ride out their high.

The confessional is hot. Their breathing is heavy but the air sparks as Edward's fingers trail against Sarai's skin. They were in bliss not caring that they've committed an ultimate sin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 704 9
here is my collection of (spicy) romantic one-shots. please check possible trigger warnings at the start of the chapters!
2.9K 26 9
This is a collection of oneshots & short stories. Just some ideas that come to my mind. I hope that you guys enjoy the stories and I will try to post...
812K 18.3K 114
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here
196K 3.2K 31
BWWM One shots. ❤️ (Cover art found on Pinterest)