Sour Candy~ | G. Satoru

By YuiKim926

"after what you did to me..do you think i'll ever want to be close t you?no never i'm just here because of th... More

A/N (edited)
Intro
Meet-up
Crush
Hold back
speak
Just
can't believe
alright
No way
Flashback (1)
Flashback (2)
Useless Plan
Arcade
Free food
Author/Note
Jealous
Bad Decisions
A/N
Before the fight
Untold story
Broken Heart
A devil to be born
Cursed Life
Desires
Goodbye to my lovelies
Anguished
さよなら
(◍•ᴗ•◍)
[Sequel] 1/3
[Sequel] 2/3
[Sequel] 3/4
[Sequel] 4/4
📝
Suprise!!

Let the fun begin

22 3 0
By YuiKim926

Sightly warning:- long ass chapter.. If your charging isn't full do it then read.

______________________________

The tension between Hana and Gojo is palpable. As they face off, the anticipation builds. Hana smirks, taunting Gojo with her words,

"Let the show begin, Satoru."

Gojo, with a serious expression, responds, "Bring it on, Hana," as he confidently removes his blindfold by sliding his index and thumb along it.

In the blink of an eye, both fighters vanish into thin air, leaving the watching kids gasping in surprise.

Yuji points to the sky, exclaiming,
"Look over there!"

And there they are, Satoru and Hana engaged in a fast hand-to-hand combat.

Gojo swiftly kicks Hana, sending her crashing to the ground, causing a cloud of dust to billow into the air.

But Hana quickly recovers, sensing Gojo behind her. She executes a powerful round kick towards his head,  Gojo skillfully blocks it with both hands, protecting his face.

The fight rages on, with the kids struggling to keep up with the lightning-fast movements of the fighters. They move with such speed and precision, resembling a thunderstorm and flashes of lightning.

After that intense exchange, the fight between Satoru and Hana reaches a whole new level of intensity.

They move with incredible agility and grace, their every movement calculated and precise.

Hana, determined to turn the tables, swiftly launches a barrage of punches towards Gojo.

Gojo  dodges and counters with lightning-fast strikes of his own, each blow landing with incredible force.

The kids watching from afar are in awe as they witness the clash of these two formidable fighters.

The air crackles with energy as Hana unleashes a powerful kick, aiming for Gojo shoulder.

However, Gojo anticipates her move and counters with a  display of acrobatics, flipping over Hana and delivering a devastating strike from above.

The fight continues to escalate, with each fighter pushing their limits.

They exchange fierce blows, their movements becoming a blur as they continue to do combat.

The ground beneath them trembles with the sheer force of their attacks.

Gojo once again suprise Hana with a kick on her face, very hardly.

Hana within a second crashed on the ground as it made a wholesome of a hole.

Gojo landed on the ground, perfectly on his feets;just few bruises on his left cheek and and few on his hand.

On the other hand Hana was laying  on the hole made by Gojo.

Nobara yells as Yuji was shocked by how did Gojo defeated his type of ideal that easily.

Megumi was also very shocked.

"THAT'S NOT FAI-HEY REMOVE THIS FUCKING BARRIER OR WHAT!! I NEED TO CHECK UP ON HER!! FUCK IT!! " yells the short haired girl, feeling scared that her ideal just loses her life.

"Hana-san is defeated... " said Megumi looking down, he already knew his sensei will win.

There was a moment of silence.

Yuji was looking down, his hair shadow looming over his eyes.

"No.. "

This made Nobara shut up as she looked at Yuji with teary eyes.

"What are.. You saying? " asks the girl.

"She.. She isn't defeated.. She is going to stand up.. " said yuji.

Now by that time both friends thought that this linked haired has gone crazy but deep down they do wish too that she'do wake up.

Yuji looks up from his looming at he shows a smirk, "I know her.. It's so unlike of her.. " said Yuji smirking.

And that's what had happened..

Hana does stand up, moving her arm around stretching it with her other arm, like nothing happened.

"Look.. She isn't defeated.. " said Yuji, smirking.

Nobara moves her head like a thunder as she screams with happiness.

"THANK GOD!! HANA-SAN BEAT HIS ASS!! I WILL BUY YOU SUSHI WITH YOUR OWN MONEY!! " yells the girl as she shook Yuji shoulder who was only smiling, feeling a proud boy.

Megumi was shocked by how did so of a idiotic boy knows that but still don't take Yuji Itadori easy~

If someone was there to tell them that they were trapped in soundproof barrier.

Gojo's eyes widened as what he saw.

No bruises were seen on Hana as she smile.

She point her index finger at Gojo.

"I wasn't serious that time.. And you had your blindfold off.. Let the fun continue" said the girl once again smirking.

Gojo hissed as he saw Hana removes her white blindfold and connect her hands together.

"Don't hold back.. Because I won't" said the girl.

"Gladly I won't" said the male smirking.

Hana snapped her finger as Gojo flew meters back and Hana flew towards him with a wide smirk.

Gojo recovers as he stops going any further away by his feets digging inside the ground.

As he looks up from his feets, he was met with a satisfaction of a punch.

Hana smile widely like a mad woman as she threw more and more punches and kicks with more energy level  , incredible speed and strength.

Gojo telepath as he breathes heavily, he did throw one or two punches on her too.

As the dust clear, Gojo looks up with mad eyes as he join his index and middle finger.

"...Purple. Hallow"  Whispers the white haired as an purple orb  Form on his tip.

Before Hana could do anything he already threw the orb to her as Hana quickly use her's Telepathy and teleport behind him.

Ready to use hers one at him, as Gojo jumped back and give her a sucker punch on her stomach.

Hana threw up blood as she cough.

Hana held her stomach as she point her two fingers at the direction of where Yuji, Megumi and Nobara were.

Hana pull up her fingers as they disappear, as soon as she did that Gojo kicked her on her shoulder, throwing her far away.

Her eyes glow yellow bright as Gojo stops unable to move himself, Hana kicked on his face as Gojo jumped back.

Touching his lips, he 'tch' as he saw blood.

Hana smirk, "what? Feeling embarrassment  by how a strongest got hit by a nobody like me? " said Hana smirking.

Hana smirk flew away as soon as that sentence left his mouth.

"Domain Explosion: Infinity Void"

.
.
.
.
.

Gojo once again landed on the ground, his wounds can be seen but it's ok?

While far away from, not so far just some meter away Hana was barely standing, limping side to side, blood dripping from her head, upper coat of the uniform was nowhere to be seen, she was clearly in very bad condition.

❝I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party,and I attended with my real face. ❞  said Hana as it was enough for to reach Gojo's eardrum.

Gojo was confused by why did she said that in this situation.

Her hands trembling,as she  joint her both Palm together and closed her eyes, she made a triangle with her both thumb and both index finger while the other fingers spread.

"The Curses Of A Curse. In The Blinding Blaze Of Daylight's Fury, I Demand The seal's Damnation Be Unleashed!"

Gojo steppes back as he saw her yellow eyes turn red from the inside and black from the outside.

Gojo blink and when he open his eyes after a second, Hana wasn't in his sight, he moves his eyes around like Madara as he got defense mood on.

He got punched as he flew meters away and crunch down a little, coughing up .

Before he looks up, he got another kick on his shoulder sending him west side.

He was unable to see Hana, or even Locat her, even with his six eyes power, he could only see a shadow moving faster than one can imagine.

He stops as he heard a whisper, " Domain Explosion:Death walker"

And in matter of seconds whole area was covered in darkest area, Nothing can be seen, A person can't even see his own hands .

It was pitch dark, looking everywhere.

Gojo quickly turn around and like a flash he was trapped , can't able to move his body, face, not even he can speak.

And there  stood Hana, eyes glowing Red. A person can only look at those Crimson eyes.

"My domain, allows me to control anyone, anything.. It doesn't matter how much of a strong person they are.. " she said as she walk forward.

Gojo was silent, no voice were coming out from his mouth even if he wanted he can't speak.

Hana loomed over his face as she lift his chin up, stare at him with widened eyes.

Gojo hesitantly look up and saw Lots of Crimson bloody big eyes glaring down at him with wide eyes.

If a normal person was to be seen this, they could have died seeing the sight.

"Everyone knows me by the name of 'The Void-walker' right?but I consider myself as'The Death whisper'..what about you? What about the statement you said 'In the earth and heaven I'm one and alone the honoured one' "

Gojo look at her, "you were there that.. Time? "

"You know.. I still remember what you did to me.. It felt like it's just happened yesterday" Hana said in lower voice.

".. Y-You! HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I'M NOT LIKE BEFORE!! " Gojo yelled which kinda surprised Hana as no one can speaks, but Gojo is Gojo after all.

She looks up and spread her arms, "you know after entering my domain, no one can stay alive.. They have to escape.. In 1 minute.. Exciting right!! " Hana chuckles.

When her chuckles dried, she look down, "yet if the person for whom I held something.. My domain can't hurt them.. Killing is far away from that point"

"Idk.. Why.. But... I can't.. Kill.. You.. " Hana said as her red eyes turn yellow back.

Her energy level getting drained and soon her domain broke out.

Suddenly everything came back to normal, Gojo got freed as Hana got onto her knees.

Gojo not thinking twice, held her as she was not so far.

Her eyes were bleeding and her face looked pale.

"Ah~ I overdo myself.. " said The red Haired girl.

Gojo just looked at her, Hana look at him and flashed him a small closed eye smile.

"If I can't kill you that means.. That means.. You are special to me.. " said the girl and afterward she cough up blood.

It do disgust the white haired boy but he was stunned to hear what she just said.

"I also can't kill Suguru.. That's why you were ordered to kill him.. " with these last words she pass out or pass away?

Who knows?

Gojo sigh as he don't have energy to teleport, then he notice Hana pulse start getting lower.

Gojo stands up and look at her more pale face.

"Hana.. Hana! "

No response.

The male, tried looking for his phone than remember it got broken in mid way of the combat.

.
.
.
.

Gojo entered the Jujutsu high where the second year and first year were waiting for their return.

As soon as they saw Gojo coming, they run to him but stop midway as they saw A white sheet on a figure in the arms of Gojo Satoru.

Nobara gasp as she broke down, noticing Hana red hair falling from His arms.

Maki hugged the girl, As Yuji was in Pure shocked so does others.

No body ask any questions as He enters the hospitality room.

Shoko stand up as she saw Hana's hair.

Gojo place her down as he walk towards the door exit.

"Is she... Dead? " asks the doctor afraid of the answer she never wants to listen.

Gojo turn his head sightly. And without saying a word he  exits the door.

As shoko fall on the seat, whimpering.

"No.. Way.. Now please.. Don't.. Cherry" said the Doctor.

As gojo walked out in the living room.

Yuji came in front "Sensei.. Tell me.. What we saw isn't real.. " asks the boy in the most lowest tone.

Megumi was trying very hard to make Nobara stop crying as Toge also left for his room.

Maki sitting next to Nobara, not in the mood to even look at their sensei.

Panda sadly leaning against the wall.

Gojo stayed quiet as he tent to leave as he reach the doorway he stops by the words Nobara spoke.

"GOJO SENSEI... WHY DID YOU KILL HER!!! WHAT DID SHE DID TO Y-" before she could complete her sentence.

Everyone heard a voice, which shook their world, and turn the table upside down.

"Yeah.. I do expected that from 'the strongest'. "

______________________________

Ehehe-is she dead?

Ahem.. Idk?

Words limit:- 2112

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 799 19
"Hey fushiguro! Wow you look all better now!" I heard a unknown voice says as megumi exits the room about to go grab snacks. "There's lots of other e...
13.1K 468 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...
856K 28.2K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
183K 7.8K 52
☁︎ ┆ ❝ When I was sad, I said I didn't want to live, but I also didn't want to die. Truthfully, every particle of my being was fighting to find a rea...