A Soul To Servitude (Fgo x Ma...

By RedSpiderWeb

For as long as you can remember you have served under someone whether it be a king or queen general or captai... More

Part 1: Disaster At Chaldea
Part 2: City In Ruins
Part 3: The Trouble Ahead
Part 4: A Friend Long Ago
Part 5: The Sound Of Metal
Part 6: A Duel of Spirits

Part 7: The Future

764 28 3
By RedSpiderWeb

I originally was pulling stuff from the movie but now I think I'll shift more onto the game I feel like right now it'll be more appropriate.

Also this chapter is from Ritsuka's P.O.V.

Also I want to know if most of you guys can fully see these chapter from start to The End because when viewing this on my phone it seemed to cut off.

Ritsuka P.O.V

With a gasp, I jerked awake. The transition from the dream world to the harsh reality of consciousness was disorienting. Blinking against the stark hospital light, I found myself lying in a sterile, familiar room. The scent of antiseptic lingered in the air, and the rhythmic beeping of machines punctuated the silence.

The room was pristine clean and gloomy. Typical hospital bed, IV and monitors beeping. The walls were a sickly green color and the linens were grayish. The place looked nothing like a room where a patient should be motivated to get better. If anything the murky room was making me even more nauseous.

A rush of questions flooded my mind. How did I get here? Why am I back in the infirmary room? What happened?....Then, like a bolt of lightning, it struck—a vivid image that seared through the haze. The singularity... and Leff....?..... but how did I.....

Ritsuka: "Wait where the others?"

A surge of urgency pulsed through me, jolting me upright. The blankets fell down as I shot up from the bed. My bare feet hit the marble cold floor. Just as I took a step toward the door, it swung open with a soft creak. A figure stepped into the room.

(While I don't care for Fate's version of Da Vinci I'm sure some do so here ya go!)

???: "My my seems like our hero has awakened."

The woman had a long, flowing robe adorned with intricate patterns and artistic motifs drapes gracefully over his slender frame. Brown auburn hair falls down below her shoulders. A pair of sky blue eyes complement her face.

???: "Finally conscious now Ritsuka?"

Ritsuka: "Who are you?"

???: "Right... This is the first time we've spoken directly like this. I am Da Vinci, a Chaldea collaborator. Or in simple terms I'm just the third summoned Heroic Spirit."

Third Heroic Spirit?... so many question spark from that simple sentence. But I doubt there gonna be answered.

Ritsuka: "Wa-wait what?"

Da Vinci: "You should leave some people are waiting for you, go to the command room."

The only person I could think that's left that could be waiting for me is Doctor Romani?

Ritsuka: "Uhm is it Romani?"

As the words hung in the air, a bewildered expression crossed Da Vinci's face. Her brows furrowed, and her eyes squinted slightly, as if she's trying to figuring out who that is.

Da Vinci: Who.... Oh wait Romani yeah I guess he's waiting to but he's not important. The girl and that man..."

No doubt about it she's talking about (Y/n) and Mash...

Ritsuka: "Right uhm see ya I guess."

Leaving the room I felt something strange inside of me, the door whispering closed behind me with a soft click. The atmosphere shifted from the warmth of the infirmary I had occupied, and I found myself standing in a long cold corridor.

My gaze wandered, Thoughts raced through my mind, each step allowed me to think about what happened. We were at there we just made it to the end then....

It all fell apart at the last moments.

_____Flash Back_____

As we make our way up the hill I feel the watch on my wrist vibrate. Stopping in our tracks the group looks to me as I pull back my sleeve. Romani is trying to contact me.

Romani: "Hey Ritsuka?... You there?"

Ritsuka: "Yep what's the problem."

Romani: "Heh No problem this time in fact I have some good news. I don't know what you did but Singularity F is no longer a problem."

Ritsuka: "That's great to hear anything else?"

Romani: "From these readings the enemy saber should've dropped a crystal of sorts. That would be the cause of this whole problem."

Ritsuka: "Right."

As the conversation continued, the air grew thick with anticipation. Suddenly, a mysterious figure emerged from the shadows, their silhouette shrouded in darkness.

???: "Well, I didn't expect you'd get this far. I don't know whether to be surprised you exceeded my expectations or livid that you have lasted this long."

The voice emerged from the depths of the shadows with an unsettling cheerfulness that sent a chill down my spine. Its tone was deceptively warm, as if every syllable was meticulously crafted to evoke a sense of friendliness.

"Master Candidate 48#. It seems I was mistaken to believe you to be frivolous"

The figure revealed themselves and they were wearing a green long coat and a stylish top hat. Wait this is-

Mash: "Professor Leff?!"

Looking over to my side I see that Mash has awakened from her rest. Turning back I reconfirm to myself that the man standing atop is indeed Professor Leff. But how did he get here?

Romani: "Leff! Did you say Leff?! He's there?"

Leff: "Hmm is that Romani I hear? Hah So he survived as well. Funny enough I told him to come to the command room immediately, but it seems like he didn't listen. Honestly-

The corners of his lips curled upward, stretching into a malevolent smile that defied the laws of human expression. The skin seemed to strain against it, as if the very muscles beneath rebelled against this distorted smile.

Leff: "Trash who can't even follow orders. Just the mere sight of it makes me want to throw up."

His eerie tone was replaced with venom laced in every word. Such a sudden change made me question if this is the same man who greeted me not too long ago.

Leff: "Why is it that humans always try to avoid their preordained destinies?"

The way he spoke was so bizarre and I wasn't the only one who noticed it. (Y/n) came to my side and stood at the ready sword in hand.

(Y/n): "Master I advise you to stand back"

Mash: "That persons dangerous This isn't the Professor Leff we know!"

The only person who didn't listen to this was the Olga. Whether she was too caught in the moment of seeing a friendly face or refusing to believe that Leff would harm her. She stepped forward.

Olga Leff... Oh, Leff! Lefff! You're alive! Thank god."

Mash: "Director no stop! That's not-"

Her pleas fell on death ears. I don't know why Olga continued onward. How could she not at least think this is suspicious. As far as I know Leff was nowhere near the rayshift so how could he be here.

I tried to move forward to stop her but something stopped me a unknown force kept me from moving I try to voice my predicament but only a shrill squeak came out. I can't even turn my head to the others to see if they are experiencing the same thing.

(Why can't I move?! What's going on?)

Despite all the signs pointing at this being bad Olga continued forward without caution. Soon enough Olga was right up there with Leff.

Leff: "Well hello Olga, My word it seems like you've had quite the day too."

Olga: "You're completely right Leff! The command center blew up, the city's in ruins, and I can't return to Chaldea!"

Leff didn't respond instead his unnerving smile stayed plastered on his face.

Olga: "I feel like I'm going crazy from all this shit! But it's okay, as long as you're here you can help us right?"

He didn't respond

Olga: "That's how it's always been, right? You'll help me again."

Leff: "Yes of course. Honestly all these complications have irritated me as well."

Leff took a brief moment of silence. He stared Olga down before opening his mouth to resume.

Leff: "And the biggest complication is you, Olga."

Olga was taken aback by this I could see the gasp escape her mouth she stared at Leff so strangely.

Leff: "I set a bomb right under your feet yet you still live. It really is something dreadful."

Olga: "——–What? L...Leff? Um, wh-what's that supposed to mean?"

Olga took a step back as if she finally realized this man couldn't be trusted. Sadly she realized too late. It only took me a moment but  I started to put the pieces together. The explosion in Chaldea it was not just some faulty wiring mistake of coding it was on purpose and it was caused by him

Leff: "Sorry my mistake, you're not actually alive. You're dead. Well at least your body is."

I can only imagine what Olga felt in that moment. Distress, sorrow, grief, worry. Those were the emotions I can guess she felt.

Leff: "Trismegistus thoughtfully transferred you into this land after you'd become residual thoughts."

I have to admit I didn't understand a single thing said from Leff. I was too stuck on the thought that Olga's body is dead. But I felt her touch before how can this be?

*CLOMP* *CLOMP*

The sound of a heavy footstep took me out of my thoughts my head can barely turn to see who it is. Another step was taken I heard the clank of metal each time a step was taken. Finally I see it I see him. (Y/n) still in his suit of armor as he seemed to defy the force that held me. But I could see the struggle through his visor. The weight of the steel seemed to anchor him to the ground, each movement requiring a great deal of effort as if gravity itself conspired to keep him in place.

(Y/n): "D-don't worry I-i I'll save Ol-Olga!"

He struggled and strained to even say that. There's no doubt about Whatever Leff is planning he doesn't want us to get up there and stop him. That's why I can only hope (Y/n) can reach Olga in time to save her.

His limbs strained against the encumbrance, the joints of the armor resisting his movements. Despite the overwhelming force, the man pressed forward with an indomitable will.

As (Y/n) continued onward he managed to garner the attention of Leff.

Leff: "You had no-?.....Excuse me for a moment."

Leff turned his head slightly downward as he looked at (Y/n)'s attempt to make it up the hill.

Leff: "An old mutt who lost their leash needs to learn there place and..... GROVEL!"

Those commanding words echoed across the cave. (Y/n)'s movement froze. unable to withstand the sonic onslaught, stumbled backward, his feet faltered before giving way entirely. He crumpled to the floor.

Leff's voice, had not only halted (Y/n) in his tracks but had also sent him to the ground.

Leff: "Good dog."

(Y/n): "......Bas-... Bastard!

(Y/n)'s throat struggled to get those words out.

Leff: "Now where was I again? Oh right! Olga."

Leff turned his attention back to Olga and continued his conversation.

Leff: "You had no aptitude for Rayshift while alive remember? You were good enough to do it when you had a physical body."

Olga's eyes widened as her mouth quivered. She must be going through hell I thought to myself.

Leff: "Understand? You only gained the aptitude to do so after you died."

Olga: "......"

Leff: "That's why you can't return to Chaldea. The moment you do, your consciousness will vanish."

Olga: "I-I'll vanish?!"

Leff: "Indeed. But that's too sad of a story for you. So how about I show you the fate of Chaldea the very thing you devoted your life to."

Olga: "What?"

Olga's words were cut off when a ominous hum rumbled forth, sending vibrations through the rocky chambers. a mysterious portal materializes, its appearance defying the natural order of the urban landscape. The air around it shimmers with an ethereal glow, drawing curious gazes from passersby. The portal is a swirling vortex, its center a convergence of energies that seem to dance with an otherworldly rhythm.

As the portal pulsed with energy, a sudden burst erupted from it's void. A bright, burning crimson ball of light surged forth, its incandescent glow casting fiery hues across the cave walls. The intensity of the light was blinding, a searing beacon that illuminated the darkness with an infernal radiance.

This ball of light it was Chaldea but it's corrupted. Chaldea had a bright blue light. It was the hope for humanity

Olga: "Wh-What is that? Chaldeas is bright red? This is an illusion right? It's all a lie right Leff?"

Leff: "It's real. I've connected the dimensions for you. Having the Holy Grail allows me to do so. Now descendant of the animusphere behold your folly!"

Olga: "Why Chaldea isn't supposed to look like this."

Leff: "Not a silver of blue representing human survival remains. Nothing but a burning, bright, red destruction! That is the outcome of this mission!"

Mash: "Impossible."

Leff: "Olga isn't it wonderful? Once again your incompetence has brought only tragedy."

Olga: "NO! Don't..... don't be absurd!. I'm not responsible! I didn't fail! I'm not dead!"

Those words and insults Leff threw at Olga seems like she refuses to take them anymore. Her stern and serious tone is brought back.

Leff: "Oh bother..."

Olga: "Who the hell do you think you are you pompous prick?! What have you done to my Chaldea!?!"

Leff: "It's not 'your Chaldea' . Honestly your a very annoying girl."

Olga: "You think I'll just-

Suddenly, without warning, the unseen forces emanating from the portal surged forth, reaching out like invisible tendrils of energy. The power of the portal seized hold of Olga , lifting her off the ground as if they were a mere puppet in the hands of a puppeteer.

Her feet left the solid earth, and they hovered suspended in midair, her limbs splayed outwards in a desperate attempt to resist the other worldly pull.

Olga: "Wha.... What's pulling my body?"

Leff: "I could've just killed you with a snap of my fingers.... but there's no grace to that."

Olga: "What the hell are you saying?"

Leff: "I'll grant you your final wish instead. So touch your treasure let it envelope you."

Olga: " Wait-- What do you mean, Leff? My treasure... You mean Chaldeas?"

Despite her futile struggles, Olga found herself drawn closer to the swirling vortex of the portal. The force grew stronger with each passing moment. 

Olga: "N-NO! STOP! please! A high-density body of data like that. It would be like-"

Leff: "YES! No different from a black hole. Or perhaps a sun. Well either way a human touching it would be a hellish disintegration down to the molecular level." 

Olga: "No no no no no no NO no NO NO NO!"

Leff: "I hope you enjoy the sweet satisfaction of an infinite living death!"

Olga: "No---No, no! Someone help me! Help!"

Her desperate pleas reverberated off the walls of the cave, each word tinged with a raw desperation. Each word she said echoed in my mind it's all I can think about.

Her fear, her sadness, I could feel hopelessness radiating off her voice it pains me to think about it but what could I do? I can barely even move. All of us could do nothing. We could only watch in helpless horror as Olga was lifted off the ground, her body being drawn closer to the swirling portal..

Olga: "I....I don't want to die!!"

Leff: "No don't feel sorrow for death feel sorrow because you've never been praised by anyone in your life feel dejected! Because no one has ever valued you. Everyone! you have ever know has hated you"

Olga: "No! Stop! Just SHUT UP!!!"

Leff: "HAHAHA When you really think about it YOU'VE NEVER ACOMPLISHED ANYTHING IN LIFE!!!"

Olga: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

With a final, desperate cry, Olga disappeared into the depths of the portal, their form swallowed by the energies that danced within its fiery embrace. And as she vanished from sight, the vortex portal began to churn and roil before dissipating as if it never existed.

And as the echoes of her cries faded into the abyss, My eyes blur and I feel a lump in my throat. A wave of nausea swept over me, the taste of vomit rising in the back of my throat. Each breath I took felt like a struggle as if the air itself was suffocating me.

The world around me seemed to blur, the once familiar surroundings now distorted. I couldn't handle it and with a heavy heart, I cast my gaze downward. There  I saw once again the resilient knight this time I saw him struggling, crawling, his movements slow and labored. the tremble of his limbs and the hitch of his breath.

Though his limbs trembled with fatigue, I can tell that his resolve remained unbroken. Each forward motion was a sign that he wouldn't give up. I can't tell if that is was brave or hopeless.

Mash: "Don't do it (Y/n)! If you approach that man, you'll die the same way!"

Mash pleaded her voice laced with urgency and genuine concern. Leff finally brought his attention back down to us. A devilish smile crept across Leff's lips, the corners of his mouth curling upward with a mischievous tilt. His eyes sparkled with a wicked gleam

Leff: "Impressive, How a demi-servant can tell that I am a fundamentally superior life form. (Y/n) you should learn something from her she knows her place."

(Y/n): "God you Cunt-bit, sorry shit, worthless git,  shit in silk stockings!!"  

The words that escape his mouth sounded like complete gibberish?! This is also the first time I've heard (Y/n) this frustrated.

Leff:  "Should I reintroduce myself? My name is Leff Lynor Flauros. In charge of the year 2017 sent to dispose of you humans."

Humans the way he spoke it was as if he did not consider himself  to be one.

Leff: "Dr. Romani I know your listening. As a friend who studied mage craft with you, let me give you some final advice"

The smile, once unsettling, now took on an even more sinister look as it grew wider, the edges stretching unnaturally as if pulled by invisible strings. Each tooth seemed to gleam with a malevolent glint, sharp and predatory. 

Leff: "Chaldea is finished. You humans have reached the moment of your destruction!"

Looking down at my hands I can see that my communicator was still on Romani was still listening in.

Romani: "Leff? What do you mean? Is it related to being unable to see 2019?"

Leff: "It's not "related". It's the reality this is the end."

Romani: "?!"

Leff: "Unable to observe the future, You lot babbled that it had disappeared." Such wishful thinking on your part. The future didn't disappear. It was incinerated! The moment Chaldea was made crimson. Your end is certain! Your era no longer exists!"

Leff erupted into a maniacal laugh. His laughter was not joyful excitement no I would describe it as a sinister cackle filled with malice.

Leff: "Chadeas' magnetic field may be protecting the facility but any outside of it will face the same fate as this city."

Romani: "So.... that was the problem. We didn't lose contact with the outside world due to any technical interference we simply lost the outside world itself."

The malevolent smile of Leff's faltered, the corners of his lips drooping into a scowl of annoyance.

Leff: "Hmpf, you really are perceptive. A shame I didn't kill you immediately. But that too is futile resistance. If the time within the facility passes 2018 it will be wiped from this universe."

In the face of the troubling news, I could only feel disbelief— I took a sharp intake of breath followed shouting.

Ritsuka: "No!" 

I shouted, my voice cracking with emotion I rejected the grim reality that had been presented to me I won't believe it.

Leff: "HAHAHAA No one can change the outcome now. This is a rejection of humanity by human history! Isn't it funny? Humanity doesn't perish due to war, lack of resources or inability to evolve. Rather, it was your own foolishness! Your incompetence! Because you lost the grace of our King! "

Leff didn't stop his speech but each word he spoke I just wanted to close my ears and hope this was just a nightmare.

Leff: "Like a bunch of worthless scrap paper, you'll be burned away without a trace! HAahaahaha!!"

Amidst the symphony of his maniacal laughter, a sudden rumble in the ground that grew in intensity with each passing moment. His amusement was abruptly interrupted as the ground beneath him began to tremble.

Leff: "Ah, is the singularity at it's limit? Dammit cursed Artoria. If you'd just obeyed, you would have been allowed to live. Even when given the Holy Grail, she caused trouble by wanting to sustain this era. Oh well."

That name this is the 2nd time I'm hearing it. First i heard it when (Y/n) vanquished that Cursed saber now Leff says the name.

(Y/n): "Don't speak her name you bastard!"

Leff continued on not caring about (Y/n)'s words.

Leff: "Farewell, Romani. And you Mash, (Y/n)... and Candidate 48#. Believe it or not, I have other things to do. My enjoyment of your destruction ends here."

Mash: "What do you mean?"

Leff: "What I mean is you'll be swallowed the dimensional warp. But I'm not that evil, Ill allow you to say a final prayer."

With a flash of light, Leff vanished from sight, their form dissolving into a shimmering haze. The force holding us down disappeared along with him. I could breathe a little easier. mash immediately grabbed my wrist and began speaking to the communicator.

Mash: " The underground cavern's collapsing! Romani! Perform an emergency Ray shift! At any rate Ritsuka will at least survive."

Romani: "Romani: Understood! But the cave may collapse faster than I can do it. If that happens then do what you can on your side!....."

Romani: "I mean you could probably survive a cave in for a few second right?"

Romani was trying to joke lighten the situation were in. It almost brought a small smile to my face.

Mash: "I'm sorry Romani but please shut up!"

While I found  some positivity to the joking manner it seems like Mash took it a different way.

Romani: "Just hang on. and survive."

The ground rumbled and I almost tumbled but was immediately hoisted in (y/n)'s arms it seems he got up quickly.  And with another swift motion he grabbed Mash. I could hear (Y/n) grunt as he prepared to navigate through the collapsing area.

His footsteps echoed off the cavern walls as he raced against time. The ground shook beneath him, threatening to swallow us whole with each thunderous tremor. With every passing moment, the earthquake seemed to grow in intensity. But still, (Y/n) refused to give up, his resolve unwavering.

Rocks and debris came raining down. (Y/n) tried his best to maneuver them dodging and leaping but even that wasn't enough. The air grew thick with dust and debris, obscuring our vision.

Mash: "We aren't gonna make it!"

(Y/n)'s breaths came in ragged gasps, his movements growing slower and more labored with every passing moment. A a rock came spiraling down at us. I was certain this was it. In the next few moments I couldn't hear a thing I couldn't see a thing I could only feel the rumble of the cave.

__________Flash Back Over__________

After that I then woke up in the infirmary. I still can't believe all that happened. Olga's dead, Leff's betrayal, the facility being the only thing left standing for humanity. It all doesn't feel real anymore. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I finally reach the end of the hallway. I open the doors and brought face to face with people I'm glad to see are safe.

Mash, (Y/n), Romani....

Mash turned around to look at me. She sported a cheerful smile as her eyes set on mine.

Mash: "Good morning, Ritsuka. I'm glad to see that you're okay."

(Y/n): "As am I."

Ritsuka: "Oh my god you guys don't know how glad I am to see you guys."

With a sense of relief flooding my heart, I found myself enveloping them in a group hug, their arms encircling me in a tight, comforting hug. 

Ritsuka: "Thank you..."

Mash: "We should be thanking you."

(Y/n): "Yes if not for you I doubt we would've been able to stay conscious. 

Romani: "Ahem. I'm all for your reunion, but could you bring your attention here, please. First of all congratulations on surviving and completing your mission Ritsuka. While this situation was forced on you. your bravely faced the challenges and overcame them."

I couldn't help but grin ear to ear hearing this praise. 

Romani: "That earned my respect and hanks to you three. Chaldea was saved. It's a shame about the Director but we have no time to hold a service. All we can do is grieve."

Somewhere deep down I refuse to believe the Olga died. No she wouldn't die like that. I shook my head before speaking.

Ritsuka: "If I made it out maybe......"

A glum look was on Romani's face.  

Romani: "Look dead or not we still need to defend humanity in her place. That's how will pay her tribute. I got the report about the crystal from Mash. What Leff said seems to be true. We can't contact the outside world. I fear humanity has already been destroyed" 

Mash: "Chaldea seems to be the only place outside of the normal timeline."

Romani: "Perhaps it's staying on the timeline right before the collapse."

(Author Note: Don't worry I also have no clue what their saying)

Romani: "Think of it like a colony floating in space. The outside world is dead, until we do something about this situation"

Ritsuka: "Is there something we can even do?"

Romani: "Of course. First, I want you to see this."

Walking over to a device that looked like a computer he pulled up a screen that showed a digital model of the Earth.

Romani: "We tried scanning Earth with the resurrected Shiva. It's earth of the past, not the future. The Fuyuki city Singularity was destroyed thanks to you. But the future remains unchanged still. Humanity is still extinct We hypothesize that the future was changed due to another cause. The result being---"

A yellow dot appeared on the digital screen. It showed a dimensional disturbance much like the one that caused the burning city in Fuyuki but on a wider scale.

Mash: "They say changing the past changes the future, but you can't overthrow the future by slightly altering the past. 

Romani: "History has the power to heal itself. You might be able to save a person or two... But the end of that era will still end up with it's definitive result unchanged."

Romani: But these singularities are different. these are humanity's turning points. 'What if this war didn't end?' 'What if this naval voyage wasn't successful?' 'What if this discovery was wrong?' What if this nation couldn't become independent?' Ultimate decisions point to determine the current state of humanity."

Mash: "Destroying them is like causing human history to crumble and that's what these seven singularities are trying to do."

Romani: "The future had already been destroyed when these singularities formed. As Leff said, humanity doesn't make it to 2019."

Mash: "But, we're different. Chaldea has yet to reach that future."

Romani: "Do you understand? Only we can fix this mistake. Now we have a chance to return the singularities to normal."

Ritsuka: "And how will I be able to do that?"

Romani: "Okay here's the deal Ray shift into these seven singularities and get history back on track. It's the only way to save humanity. I'm sorry to force this daunting task on just you but all other Master candidates are frozen. (Y/n) and Mash are the only servants we have."

Romani: "I realize you're yet again being forced into this problem. Even so, I'll still say it. Master Candidate 48# Ritsuka...... If you wish to save humanity... if your wish to have a future beyond 2018. Then you alone must go and face these seven singularities in human history."

Mash: "Are you prepared to do this? Can you shoulder the burden of Chaldea and Humanities future?"

I look at them I look at the servants I've spent my time with. This may seem like a daunting task but I know I won't face it alone I'll have them by my side. So I give them a determined nod. I'm prepared to fight the past to save our future.

Ritsuka: "I'll do all I can."

Mash: "Thank you. With those words, our fate has been decided."

Romani: "We will now carry out the mission Director Olga Marie Animusphere, gave to us the Perseveration Of Humanity.

The objective laid before me was the protection and recovery of human history. With each singularity I face no matter the challenge we can't give up.

Romani: "Your search target will be each era's relic and grail. Our opponent is history itself."

(Y/n) put his hand on my shoulder and brought my gaze to him. through the slit of his armet helmet I could see his (E/C) looking down at me.

(Y/n): "Many great Heroic Spirits and legends will stand against you. And challenging them is an act against the past. But if you plan to save Humanity, you must defy human history."

Mash: "This is the only way to survive.... The only way to take back the future. No matter what sort of end awaits us."

Romani: "To reflect our determination, we shall abandon the original mission name, First Order. This is now Chaldea's last mission. 'The Grand Order'!"

Grand Order. That name it's the world's highest magical order. How fitting that this will be our Missions title for. 

Now more than ever we have to take back the future from the past.

"Burning City: Fuyuki"
Prologue Complete

Order Complete
Foundation Restored

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End...

Author's Note: FUCKING FINALLY Oh my god You can't believe how much I was wishing to just get this part finished. Gonna be honest I do not like the prologue of Fate Grand Order but that's just my opinion.

Author's Note: I now I have some spelling mistakes and punctuation missing but I'll just redo that later I just want to post this chapter and get this over with.

I can finally start getting into characters I like for example Jeanne like she's coming soon and I just know alot of people like that character.

But before any of that can happen I'm gonna do some filler chapters to build up the relationship with the cast of characters we already have which would be

(Y/n)-Obviously
Ritsuka
Mash
Dr. Romani
Da vinci

These chapters are gonna be a lot shorter than this one cause it's nearing 5,000 words and that's a bit much for me.

Word Count: 4964

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.8K 82
Y/N Winters, a high school student that loves watching marvel movies and playing Gatcha games such as FGO and others, met an unusual man that will ch...
4.9K 154 9
Commander of the Sacred Order of Holy Knight, Chief of the International Police Force, First King of Illyria, rival of Sol Badguy, genius swordsman...
11.1K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...