Loved by my Arrange Husband

Da authorhetu

ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthle... Altro

Author's note
CHARACTERS
CHARACTER Part-2
PART-1
PART-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Author Note
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
IMPORTANT NOTE
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23

PART-16

1.6K 81 7
Da authorhetu

LIFE IS SO IRONIC, IT GIVE SADNESS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS, NOICE TO APRICATE SILENCE AND ABSENCE TO VALUE PRESEANCE.

-----------------------------------

Finally it's morning and today before lunch we decided to complete all the rituals. Currently it's 5 and the preparation for the rituals are done early only so Now directly at 7 we have to start the rituals. I did my morning routine and call Bhabhi to come outside so that we can get ready together.

In sometime she came in my room and I looked at her smiling to her I asked.

" How was the sleep Bhabhi ? did you sleep well ? " I asked genially not in teasing manner. as I know it's difficult to sleep when the place and surrounding change.

" I sleep well. now let's get ready its already 5 up " She said with a smile to which I nod and went to my small closet to take out my and her Outfit. Her outfit was really beautiful just like her. 

we started to et in my room as Bhabhi don't want to anywhere to get ready so we decided to get ready along with each other company. the noises started to came loudly indicating us that all are ready. we soon get ready and we went downstairs when Bhai came to call us. 

As we reach in the garden which is in the backyard of our house where all the functions where held. It is our own garden so there is no issue in traveling also. we are enjoying ourselves and all the rituals were going smoothly. 

When I first look at Abhiraj in the morning I was just stunned by his morning beauty. He was in his traditional attire and it was the best attire until today. I was staring at when he looked me but fortunately Bhai came to call me from behind of him. 

" princess come we have to take some of your single pics. raj you also join " Bhai said me to which I nodded and go along with Abhiraj without any question. 

couple shoot was finished and it was my single pic time. Camera man took some photos of giving me some pose. I was feeling really awkward as Abhiraj was also there. Soon the photo shoot was done. and we went to our respective work. 

Rathore's are already gone at their house after lunch and rest of the guest at their respective home. we only Five member's are left in the house. we decided to take small nap until dinner. 

Time skip to next day.

Yesterday after Dinner we went to sleep so that I can join office today. Today I Wake up super early and went to temple and after returning I started to prepare breakfast And soon Bhabhi came. with chit-chatting we start to prepare. 

I have wore a simple attire of white and black color with pony tail  and black boots. In Jewelry I have just a leaf design  bracelet gifted by my Dadu .

As I finish preparing breakfast with Bhabhi, I called every one so that we can go to office after that. We are having a silent peaceful breakfast which was no sooner broken by Bhai gaining attention of each one of us. 

" Mom dad & especially princess, I have to talk something important. " he said seriously looking at me making me tense. Dad nod in permission to go ahead. 

" Woo.... Rathore's have called me in early morning at 7;00. He said that.. I don't know how to form a sentence " He said with hesitation as well as shuttering and Don't know how to present his words in sentence

( The day Rathore's were return to their home that day only Abhiraj have said yes L

" Akash say what he told don't make us worry " Papa said and mom also agree with him

" actually Dad Rathore's have said more like send the Marriage proposal of Abhiraj for our princess " he said directly looking at me making me wide my eyes Not only me but all were shocked

" I know you all are shock and same goes to me but they gave us time to think before giving any answer and also told that it is decided by the family members only even we asked Abhiraj for this alliance and Abhiraj have said yes. They strictly told me not to force Princess. " he Said the conversation between Rathore's and him.

" it's really good that our daughter got this alliance " mom said with fake sweetness which is telling me to say yes otherwise the consequence will not good.

" yes Mom you are right but I don't want to force her " Bhai said. to which Mom nodded and Dad to.

" Princess please take your time and think properly before any decision. I am always there with you to support you in very phase of your life. " Bhai continued giving me time to think. 

" ok Now everyone let's drop this topic here for sometime and we are getting late for the work " Dad said this time. making everyone nod at him. We have our breakfast and I was paying with my food And Bhai notice it. He take a bite from my plate and give it to me. I looked at him so he told me with eyes to eat. That's how I finish my breakfast with the help of bhai. 

we went to office in car and started to do our own work. That's how the day went with lot's of work and thoughts. for lunch Dad went to home and Bhai & me decided to lunch near office.

In evening soon we came home and dinner was made by Bhabhi as her paheli rasoi was left. We quickly get fresh and came back to dinning hall. She have made chocolate brownie as sweet dish. The dinner was really tasty and best dinner ever. everyone gave her something has a gift and I decide to also give a gift but tomorrow.

There is one secret of mine that no-one knows not even bhai And when it will come out I am sure every one is going to be in ultra-shock. If you get any idea of my Secret than comment I am sure no-one will get idea if you get than it's okay no problem Author will just laugh at me nothing else.

I was sitting in the balcony of my room after dinner. staring at the Moon thinkin how my life will take turn after my Marriage. I really don't want to ruin his life because of my insecurity. no-one loves me everyone just hate me except Bhai and dadu Dadi. My mom always taunt me, bad mouth about me, curse me, hate me and that's the reason I always feel insecure about myself. I never hurt any person but still they hate me. I really want to cry out of my heart. I want someone who will understand me who love me with whom I can share everything. But what if Abhiraj and all my In-laws change there behaviors towards me. 

I heard that his behaviors is cold. everyone is fear from him. What if he will keep his cold behaviors with me. will he hit me just like my mom. I feel a pain in heart while just thinking about it don't know why. 

while I was in my own thoughts when Bhai came and sit beside me breaking my thought. I know why he is here 

" Princess I know you are thinking about the proposal but please think twice before telling anything " he said while looking at me 

" Bhai I am just confuse " I said to him looking down

" Why ? what's the reason of your confusion ? " Bhai said calmly. sorry bhai but I can't tell you the real reason. 

" that only I don't know " I said. I know my answer is wrong but still bhai believe it and smile at me. That's when Bhabhi came and said while sitting beside me 

" you know Akshara when I get the proposal for your bhai I was confuse just like you but then my di tell me that ' when you are confuse for your life than take the advise of elders who is experienced and for this proposal, it was decided by your parents whom you blindly follow. believe in them because they will always choose best for you. ' after listening her I said yes because I know they are always with me and I also want to give it a try " she said with a smile on her face. 

" and in your case, your bhai , me and ma papa are always  there for you. Don't think Abhiraj as the best friend of your Bhai, think him as an stranger who's family send the proposal. we will not force you and in fact we will support you answer. " Bhabhi continue. I don't know about Mom dad but I know My bhai and Bhabhi will always with me. She said was right I think I should also give it a try.

" Your Bhabhi is right. As she said we will always be there for you & If you take my opinion for this alliance then you should give it a try and I know he will keep you happy " he said while patting my head. 

" Bhai I will give it a try and I am telling by my self not under the force. " I said with a smile .

" thank you Bhabhi to clear my confusion " I said while hugging her 

" No need to thank " she said while caressing my hair. 

" Why you both always forget me " he asked with raising a eyebrow. I and Bhabhi looked at each other and laughed and tell him to join the hug. I want to capture this moment but alas it's not possible. 

After breaking the hug they both left my room and went to sleep. I change my clothes in my daily shorts and went to sleep with care free mind. Soon the lights get off making me go into deep sleep. 

===========================================================================

hello everyone here is the new update. It's the first chapter which take 2 3 days to complete but finally It's over and here is the update. Sorry for late one.

Don't forgot to guess and write the secret of Akshara and please vote it give motivation to write. That's all for today. see you all soon .

Bye - Bye.

love you all 

🥰 🤗

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

307K 13.2K 63
When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of being someone's wife or a Queen.. What...
1.2M 38K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
Her healer Da Monika

Storie d'amore

10M 654K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...