Embracing love

By cutehappypill

This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like livin... More

-
- 0 -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13. A -
- 13. B -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -

- 32 -

218 8 4
By cutehappypill

Zephyr

It was him.

Mr. Zeev

I froze, couldn't move and couldn't utter a single word.

I don't know what to feel.

I'm happy to see him again but also panicked.

Panicked as why the world let us meet again, now that I am ok with Esme.

What about the mate-thing with Zeev? Is that even true?

I don't know anymore.

"We need to talk" he said.

What if he take Zylak away from me?

"NO! Please don't take Zylak from me."

I shouted.

He can't take my baby.

"I'm not doing that, but we need to talk about us " he explained.

About us

Being mates?!

But I already have Esme as my mate?

I don't want to cheat Esme.

Never.

"No, no , no Sorry I have to go"

I run.

My heart broke in pieces.

It shouted at my body to stop running but my mind said to run away.

"Wait, please Zephyr let's talk. Stop running please" he shouted as he chased me. And caught me.

"We need to talk" he said, holding my arms.

"No please let me go. I can't" I cried

"Why can't you? We're mates we need to talk this out. Please don't reject me. I won't be able to take it. Come on please." He pleaded.

I want to hug him, tell him I won't hurt him again. Tell him that I'll never reject him.

But I can't, I already have Esme with me. He was good to me. Too good honestly. I can't just cheat Esme . I love him. Though Mr. Zeev holds a place in my heart, but I can't have both. I don't deserve even Esme alone, not especially them both.

"I can't please let me go. I don't wanna hurt any of you more as much I have already did . Please I wanna go home now. I don't know anymore. Please, stop. I can't. I don't know. Please." I just cried.

"Give me a chance please, let's talk about this" he pleaded again.

He was crying.

I am hurting him.

And it broke my heart seeing his tears falling from his eyes.

What's happening? Why is this happening to me? I don't know anymore.

I want to comfort him, hug him into my arms and say sorry for what I did. I want to wipe his tears away and see his smile again.

I was about to do all of that when I heard my phone rings.

Esme

I can't.

I already have Esme.

I can't be greedy anymore to want both of them. I don't deserve any of them.

I ran.

I keep running away from him.

That's what I'm good at, running away from my problems. The problem that I caused.

I saw Esme's car and immediately run towards it.

"Dear what happened?! Why are you crying?!!" He yelled.

He was worried of me when I almost cheated on him.

I don't really deserve him.

"Please just take me away from here, please take me away." I cried.

Mama, why is this happening to me now? I'm already happy these past few weeks. I'm contented with what I had already. But why do this happened to me? Why can't I be peacefully happy? Help me Mama.

"Dear come here, can you telle what happened? You know you can always tell me anything right?" Esme hugged me and sat me on his lap.

I looked around and found out that we are nowhere and far away from school. The car already stopped atlnd Esme is comforting me.

I should tell him the truth.
I'm scared hell hate me.
But I can't lie to him. He doesn't deserve to be lied with.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I almost cheated on you I'm sorry."I cried, loudly than earlier.

I started to overthink, what if he left me? What if he doesn't want me anymore

"Can you tell me on details how you almost cheated on me? I know you're sorry for it and I'm grateful that you didn't lie to me but I want to why you said you almost cheated on me?" He still said softly to me.

He still didn't yell at me.
He didn't get mad and kicked me out of his car. Yet he is still considerate at me.

He really don't deserve someone like me. He deserved better.

"I saw him" I started.

"Who?"

"Him, my other mate" I continued.

"Go on dear."

I told him everything. From my instructor to me running away from Zeev.

"Hush dear, it's not your fault. And I'm not mad at you okay. I understand" he said and kissed my forehead.

"But dear, I think it is time you think about what will do with this. We cannot just pretend that this is not happening, we need to solve this." He said.

And he's right.

But how?

"But I don't know how. I don't wanna hurt him but I definitely don't want to cheat on you" I said.

I can't have both of them, I don't want to cheat and hurt Esme. I don't also want to hurt Mr. Zeev than I already did.

" This matter is not up to me dear. It's up to you. As much as I want you all to myself and never share you to anyone but he's allegedly also your mate. And I never wish for someone to be rejected. I won't even imagine how painful it is for us non-human. But if you decided to accept both of us then we'll think if a way to solve it, but if you choose between us then I'll understand, even if you choose him over me I'll understand , even if it hurts. Because we can't force you to anything dear. And we have to accept your decision. But I want you to think this through. Listen to what your heart, mind and sould wants to tell you. Please think for yourself. Decided for yourself. Don't think about what I gave you all this time, or even think about me. Decided for yourself love. And that way I'll accept  wholeheartedly any decision you make. Okay?" He hugged me tightly.

Tightly like he'll lose me any second.

He's right, I need to solve this. I can't continue to hurt both of them like this.

I need to decide.

I can't.

But I must.

♪♪♪♪♪•♪♪♪♪♪

Thank you for reading my story guys 🖤

And thank you @hriday22 , this one's for you muwah . Lovelots 💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 343 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
12.4K 652 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
Euphoria By

Werewolf

4.6K 413 12
BL Story of Chim leaving his pack. He's let his brother take the Alpha position and he's going to travel. Chim has a secret that he hasn't told any...
592K 16.8K 42
She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just trying to find her place in this world to p...