Yayo ~ Isaac Garcia

By the_choosen_R_A_G

Finished until season 2 ~Isaac Garcia x y/n Howards "Do you even know what yayo is?" "Wait it's actually a... More

Yayo ~ Isaac Garcia
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 2

1.8K 26 13
By the_choosen_R_A_G

Jackie doesn't want to go out of our room right now, she told me that the family dog already caused some trouble and she would like to get a break, but I am really hungry. I guess I have to go on my own.
As I stepped on to the porch as I saw Katherine and George hugging while a hoard of kids played in the garden.

A boy I haven't seen before smiled at me "You have to be y/n, I'm Nathan."

Mirroring his expression I replied "Hi, nice to meet you."

"So, do you like playing guitar. I don't want to be that guy, but I saw you balancing your guitar and many other stuff up to your room."

I was embarrassed that there were witnesses of me nearly tripping because of my I wont walk twice attitude "I must have looked horrendous. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Oh I just didn't want to scare you, wich could have led to you losing hold of the new Burj Khalifa in your arms."

It's good to know that there are some nice boys in the house, "Well thank you then for not scaring me. By the way are you all like siblings, cause my uncle did tell me you're a big family but I didn't expect this many children."

He put a hand on the back of his head as he smiled "Okay I'm going to give you a crash course, the youngest is Benny he's quite cute but you really don't want to mess with him he's really competitive about his toys and his food, just as everybody else in this Family so beware. The girl, who was btw the only female child until you arrived, is Parker. She's very sportive and loves playing outside sports in the hallways or sometimes the kitchen. Then there's me, obviously. And Isaac -"

"the best looking, the most stylish and best looking guy on earth.. simply your new untouchable crush."

Turning around I faced the black haired guy from the couch. The one who was third wheeling with me when Alex and Jackie stared into each others souls. He was out of breath but he still managed to look good, but his looks definitely don't make up for his cruelty towards me before. But as his little quote now proved, he's also a stage three egoistic monkey.

"You flabbergasted or why are you staring at me? I know it's breath taking seeing me but please hold yourself back. This house is my only safe space from my fan girls, but I wouldn't mind one but I'm more into blondes so don't get your hopes up, just drool in quietness. It was worse enough having to carry around your trash"

I really didn't know what to say but, I don't like him, not one bit. I'm glad Nathan pushed me to the Burger table so I wouldn't have to stand in front of Isaac while staring at him even more and thinking of something to reply.

Something about him makes me lose my words. But I guess it would be a good distraction to mess up his attitude a little. But I won't start a fight, I have a feeling that he's going to start one first. It's smarter to be the one defending and slapping back instead of the one who's attacking first.

At the morning everything downstairs was a big colourful chaos I even heard it under my blanket.

Jackie suddenly spoke up after I turned around, trying to tune out the noise "You really have to get up now or else you'll miss breakfast"

Why is everyone so loud? "One more minute J, wait. You're already dressed?!"

After a quick reality check I jumped out of bed and put on my outfit wich consisted of a simple Jeans, a green pullover and my favourite zip hoodie. If Jackies going to dress up like a business owner It's my job to dress up as her polar opposite. I really don't want to get bullied or worse, stand out as much as J.

As I finished my morning routine I quickly grabbed my backpack just while Jackie grabbed hers and went down ahead of her.

"Nathan, are you already going to the car?"

"Come on, hurry up Cole doesn't wait for anyone."

"But I'm waiting for Jac-"

He really likes to push me around, does he? Just as we arrived at the porch, we met Isaac and the skateboard boy.

"Woah, are you mute? Or is it just me who's always taking your breath away?"

I really need to reply now and give him a punch back, or else he'll never stop bothering me
"I just don't talk to egomaniacs, especially the ones who look like Gollum"

He didn't expect me to reply like this, "Oh now I'm Gollum? Who do you think you are? My new precious? I think your the egomaniac, can't even take a joke"

The car ride was horrible, the egomaniac kept on trying to get Danny to put in Kiss or some other rock music. But he stopped trying when Danny threatened him with putting on Musicals.

Just as I got out the car with Jackie i could sense her depressed aura. I really hate seeing her like this, maybe I should talk to her about how I feel, maybe she'll feel better. But I'm allergic to realising and god forbid talking about the fact that three quarters of my family is gone.

Danny and Nathan helped us finding our classroom while Jackie got a "Coles dating life" crash course from Danny. This girl is down bad for a romance I think, she's changed a lot since the accident, but she's still eager to go to Princeton.
In the classroom Jackie sat next to Alex wich left me standing there thinking about where to sit until a blonde girl approached me.

"Hey I'm Anna, you have to be one of the new girls. You can sit next to me if you'd like"

The teacher came in and started with the lesson, so I thought.

"All right everybody settle down, take your seats. Seems we have some new students in class,  Jackie, y/n can you stand up and tell us something about you"

Jackie stood up first and started talking

"Hi I'm Jackie Howard and I just moved here from New York"

She sat down as I stood up

"And I'm y/n, Jackie's sister"

"What brings you girls from the big apple to silver falls?"

Oh god what am I gonna say? Okay just say something

"We moved here because of family stuff"

I did that really smooth I think, but dear Alex saw Jackie tense and stood up and ruined everything with talking about country air.

"Thank you Jackie and Y/n. All right then everyone give your best to make them feel welcome, and turn to page 57 in your textbooks."

This girl Paige is behaving really odd if you ask me she keeps on giving Jackie side glances, or is she giving them to Alex?

During the lesson I whispered a lot with Anna she is very nice and I feel like we are going to be great friends.

The school bell rang and everyone ran out, but Anna and I didn't hurry.
"Do you wanna join me and some friends for lunch?"

"Sure, thank you for caring about me."

"That's what friends are here for, come on or else my this flirt will give our seats to random cheerleaders"

The tables were stuffed with different groups of people, chatting and laughing. I have no clue where Jackie ran off to but I guess it's the best if we split up a little. In New York we went into different classes so we never really saw each other that much. Now that its just the two of us we spent a lot more time together anyways, so a little bit of space is exactly what I need.

"Okay everyone's already at our table, let's just quickly grab our lunch and then I can introduce you to everyone, at first glance they may make a bad first impression honestly, but they're really sweet, especially my boyfriend."

As we stood there waiting for the line to get smaller, she kept on chatting about the football team and some random other tings. I looked around to see Isaac giving me a deadly look, I hate him I did nothing wrong and now he's looking at me like this. Next to him is the skater boy, who I assume is his twin brother and another girl is sitting next to Isaac.

Just as we got our lunch we were about to pass the table with Isaac she stopped right next to his brother. Oh my god, is this maniac called Isaac her boyfriend? Okay act normal. I looked at the girl on the table, she has short red hair and a lot of freckles she's really pretty, especially in companies of such an ugly troll, but she's pretty anyways.

"I'm Janet, you're one of Lee and Isaacs new, well what do you call it housemates?"

I took a the seat next to her as Anna took the one next to Lee.

"Housemates is fitting i guess."

Isaac gave me a big side glance

Of course it was Isaac who spoke up next "More like peace disturber"

His brother elbowed Isaac right in the stomach, "I'm Lee, by the way. The brother of this dumbo" he quickly turned his attention back to Anna

Having lunch with them was great except for Isaac being present, but I just ignored him. Lee was a bit stiff at the beginning but he turned out to be very funny. Anna and Janet are lovely, they never stop including me into the conversations.

"What are your hobbies then?"

"In New York I loved ice skating and I occasionally liked to play guitar. But other than that I just spent a lot of time at the theatre club and gymnastics club at my old school."

Annas eyes lit up,"Theatre club? That's great, im usually painting the backgrounds for the plays at our school. Soon there will be another play."

"Well if you'd like I could bring you to the cheer squat, Anna never wanted to join, but since you like gymnastics.."

I never cheered because there was never a team to cheer for in New York, but maybe it'll be fun "Yes, I'd love to"

"Great"

We kept on chatting but like a lightning there was silence, loud silence. Oh god. Blondie is buying Jackie lunch. I figured the time this girl kissed him at the parking lot that he's gotta be the player, high school god of town, but why Jackie? I mean she is pretty but, we live in the same house. Well, he does look good, but I mean not that good. But girl, J and I arrived like 24 hours ago and she has already puppy like Alex and now the god of the school, Cole wrapped around her fingers. Country air is not good for her big brain I guess.

"Woah you look alike a lot, if you didn't dress different i wouldn't know who's who, right Anna?"

Anna was distracted flirting with Lee. Wait, Lee?

"I'm sorry Janet what did you say?"

She had a big smile on her face just as Lee, as she tried to push Lees arm away from her shoulders. They had a little play slash tickle fight wich let Anna, Isaac and me cringe a bit. Finally Isaac interrupted them

"Guys please not while eating, I get it you're in love but behave at the table."

Lee rolled his eyes at his brother "It's not like you don't bring three different cheerleaders every month to lunch"

Great, no cheer squat for me.

"That's something different"

"It's not"

A/n:
Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.3K 37
⎯⎯⎯⎯ IN WHICH! ⎯⎯ zela howard finds herself in a situation where her adoptive family dies tragically. which is why zela and her adopt...
76.6K 1.9K 27
SLOW BURN, ENEMIES TO LOVERS - isaac garcia x oc when y/n and jackie howard are forced to move from new york, one of the most lively cities in the wo...
103K 3.2K 39
cinnamon in my teeth from your kiss. ( my life with the walter boys, s1-s? ) ( isaac garcia x fem! oc ) ( started - 12/27/23 ) ( published - 12/27/23...
34.6K 767 21
"you and me always forever" -cults THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BELONG TO MY LIFE WITH THE WALTER BOYS !!!