Crimson Nemesis (Mitolohiya S...

By MissNerdyGirl20

Mitolohiya Series #3 Becoming the Nemesis, that's all they have feared. And because of that, Rebel Danilo Ap... More

Crimson Nemesis
Mitolohiya Series
Apolaki, The Sun God and War
The Demigod of Wars and Sunlight
The Demigod of Agriculture and Good Deeds
Prologue
Ikalawang Kabanata
Ikatlong Kabanata
Ika-apat na Kabanata
Ikalimang Kabanata
Ika-anim na Kabanata
Ikapitong Kabanata
Ikawalong Kabanata
Ikasiyam na Kabanata
Ikasampung Kabanata
Ikalabing-isang Kabanata
Ikalabing-dalawang Kabanata
Ikalabing-tatlong Kabanata
Ikalabing-apat na Kabanata
Ikalabing-limang Kabanata
Ikalabing-anim na Kabanata
Ikalalabing-pitong Kabanata
Ikalabing-walong Kabanata
Ikalabing-siyam na Kabanata
Ika-dalawangpung Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't isang Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't dalawang Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't tatlong Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't apat na Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't limang Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't anim na Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't pitong Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't walong Kabanata
Ika-dalawampu't siyam na Kabanata
Ika-Tatlongpung Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't Isang Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't Dalawang Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't Tatlong Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't apat na Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't limang Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't anim na Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't pitong Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't walong Kabanata
Ika-tatlongpu't siyam na Kabanata
Ika-apatnapung Kabanata
Wakas
Special Chapter
Author's Note
Last Note
Crimson Nemesis Sequel

Unang Kabanata

134 6 95
By MissNerdyGirl20

I. Apolaki's Descendant.

᯾✵𖣘⍟۞✫᯽᯾

--

I need to settle this quickly bago pa maghinala yung babaeng yon. I don't know her but---nakikisiguro ako na katulad ko rin siya.

She's also a Demigod.

That woman with orange hair, it's her. She's the one who's in my prophetic dreams. I knew that this day would happened. 

That I would meet my protector.

"We don't have any time here. Kaya kung ako sa'yo, sabihin niyo na ang pakay niyo! And don't ever make me so angry!"

May kung anong lengwahe silang sinabi at bigla na lang silang nawala. Using those shadows, they're gone.

It's always like this.

They just wanna confirm whether I am Apolaki's son or not-then after that I knew that I was in danger.

Tch.

"Sino ka ba talaga? You're not an intern at feeling ko rin naman hindi ka rin Comparative Literature student. You can see those, right? Those are corrupted souls," Lumapit naman yung babae and she became even more curious.

There's no running away anymore.

Kaya hinarap ko siya at huminga ako ng malalim and I stared at her seriously," Rebel Danilo Apoian. A Demigod. And I am Apolaki's Descendant. I'm his son."

"You mean... you're the one that I need to protect. We are about to meet today! What took you so long? And what was that, huh? Why do you need to test me earlier?Are you playing games with me?" Pagtataray niya sa'kin.

I need to confirm.

Whether I can trust my protector or not.

Kaya kinakailangan ko siyang subukan para malaman ko kung isa siyang traydor o hindi.

I never expected that we'd meet up this quickly.

Kaya naman nilagay ko yung kamay ko sa bulsa ko and I got closer to her and I quickly pinned her in the wall at halos nagulat siya ron.

"Tell me your name."I ordered.

"Are you trying to order Idiyanale's daughter? Gago ka ba? Who do you think you are!?"Sigaw niya. Her hair glows brightly as the wild flowers, vines, and tree branches get into her hair.

Idiyanale Also known as Idianale or Idianali, she is the goddess of labor and good deeds. In some accounts, as pre-colonial Tagalog deities had fluid genders, she was also known as a female deity of animal husbandry, and a male deity of agriculture. She is also regarded as a deity of craftsmanship.

While other goddesses may represent aspects such as love, beauty, or fertility, Idiyanale's focus on labor and the importance of positive actions sets her apart.

Natives used to call for her guidance in order to make their works successful. If a person does not call her name, the work being conducted may not be finished in time, not finished properly, or not finished at all. She is friends with the mischievous Bibit and medicine deity Lingga.  

As the goddess of work and good actions, she embodies principles of productivity, dedication, and moral righteousness. Exploring her various attributes and functions in indigenous beliefs provides insight into her importance within Filipino society and the moral compass she represents.

But unlike her mother, mainitin ang ulo niya.

I like that.

And I think we'll be spending a lot more. So let's see what she got. 

Ngumisi naman na ako sa kanya, "Ikaw may kailangan sa'kin, di'ba?"

"F–fine! I am Serissa Caledonia Bahaghari, and I am Idiyanale's Descendant."Irap niya sa'kin. 

"Now, we're talking."

I got closer to her at binulungan ko siya, "If you want me to trust you, gusto kong protektahan mo ako with tonight's fight. You'll be attending as my manager at doon mo gagawin ang mission mo."

"What is it?"Tanong ni Serissa and she bit her lip.

"Protect me from those corrupted souls that you saw earlier." I smiled at her.

Mas lalong uminit ang ulo niya and she hissed at me.

"Is this your true nature?Ayoko ng inuutusan ako. At higit sa lahat, ayoko ng pinagmumukha mo akong tanga, Apolaki's Descendant. We're not friends so I am not gonna call your name."Irap niya sa'kin and she slapped my hand away.

May dahilan ako kung bakit ko kailangan na ipalabas na wala akong tiwala sa kanya. Gusto ko makilala ng husto kung sino ang protektor ko. I was unknown and no one knew my existence. It's because my grandfather made sure he hides me from the corrupted souls.

But that's not entirely true.

Lagi ko hinahanda ang sarili ko. So that when I'll meet them alam kong kakayanin ko silang lahat gaano pa sila ka-delikado. Hindi nila alam na ilang beses ko nang pinain ang sarili ko just like what I did earlier.

Sounds ludicrous, right?

Dinuro niya na lang yung noo ko and she was pouting like a damfool. Pulang-pula ang kanyang mukha sa inis. She gripped her papers and she lashed out on me.

"You villain!"

At nagtatakbo siya paalis.

Napangisi na lang ako at napahawak ako sa bibig ko at di ko mapigilang matawa sa pinagagawa niya.

Taas-taas pa naman ng heels niya at nagtatakbo siya ng basta-basta. What if she falls down!? Hindi sa nag-alaala ako or something! 

Binunggo naman ako ni Galileo and he couldn't believe what just happened.

"Pang ilang babae na ba yang nirereject mo, ha?"He asked and he shrugged at me.

"Hindi ko siya ni-reject. Feeling mo. Let's go, I'll be late for my fight!"

☽︎☼︎☾︎☼︎☾︎

PAGKATAPOS, agad naman na ako pumunta kung saan magaganap yung laban. And I'll be flying to Los Angeles right now. I grabbed all the bags with me and I put on my hood. I put on my mask at kasama ko yung mga bodyguards ko.

"I'll take it from here,"Sabi ko at tumango naman yung mga bodyguards ko.

Papasok na ako sana sa kwarto when I saw Serissa being stopped by some bodyguards here. Ngumisi naman na ako at lumapit na ako sa kanila.

"What is going on here?"I asked.

"Some farcical woman here claiming that she's your manager? Sigurado ka bang manager mo ito or nangugulo to–"

Serissa slapped his hand away, "Kilalanin mo kung sino yung kinakalaban mo."She glared at them and she used her mystical plant powers at nagbuga ng malakas ng hangin and a lot of plants scattered around here.

Using this ability, she has an esoteric side of the plants with special properties and a mystical nature to it. With mastery, the wielder could use the esoteric flora for a variety of magical effects.

Nagulat naman na yung mga bouncer when some vines slapped them away along with the wind and Serissa glared at them, "Sa susunod, wag na wag niyo akong inuutusan. Ayoko sa lahat ay yung kinokontrol ako. I don't listen to anyone that I don't know!"

What is she doing!?

I smiled at them at agad ko hinigit si Serissa papunta sa kwarto and then I glared at her and pinned her in the wall, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Sila ang nauna–"

"You're a Demigod! A Half God! Ano bang pinag-iisip mo and you revealed your abilities like that!?"

"What? Ikaw naman ang nagpapunta sa'kin, right? So, what?"She asked and she rolled her eyes. I can't believe that she's acting some damn brat like now.

She crossed her arms,"And why are you so worried?"

"And why wouldn't I be so worried? Have you heard about the God of the Sea, Amanikable? If he knew about your existence, he'd destroy you... and worse, kill you."

The God of the Sea, Amanikable was first regarded as the god of hunters. In modern stories, he has been associated with being an ill-tempered sea god, replacing AmanSinaya as one of the first generation gods. 

He was never married after falling in love with a beautiful woman named Maganda. He was also enraged by the humans' cruel behavior, causing violent waves and drowning people in order to avenge his enemies.

He cursed the humans after he was frustrated by their cruel behavior. He would often cause violent waves and drown people in order to avenge his enemies.

And if he knew about the existence of Half Gods, he's gonna get angry. For sure.

"You don't know me, Son of Apolaki, hindi mo alam kung ano ang kaya kong gawin bilang protektor mo. Kaya kung ako sa'yo, before you look down on me better stay put where you are princess because I'm going to break some corrupted souls tonight."She gritted her teeth.

I am not looking down at her. I just want to test her.

And when did I become a princess!? I raised my eyebrows at sinamaan ko siya ng tingin,"I am not that weak, Idiyanale's daughter. You've seen me fight. And I haven't shown my full capabilities. I am stronger than night you know."

Ipinikit ko ang mata ko and I used Chroma kinesis to change the color of my hair. Slowly it turned into red hair. Then my left eye became more dark red and my right eye turned into a light red. Signifies light and dark.

With this ability, I was able to manipulate color attributes of things that result from the light they reflect, transmit, or emit in so far as this light causes a visual sensation that depends on its wavelengths.

Note that while this ability alone doesn't grant any other abilities, colors have certain symbolic connections and if those connections exist in the given world, this ability allows controlling them.

And those sun tattoos that are glowing, turns into a black at mismo ay siya ay kinagulat niya yon.

 Ngumisi naman ako sa kanya and I touched her chin at Inangat ko yon, "What? Am I even more handsome with red hair?"

"Ha!?" She looked surprised at umiling-iling, "Hindi noh! As if. Hindi ka gwapo! A--at hindi ako rurupok sa pogi! Aba bagong buhay na ako!" 

"If you say so."I chuckled. 

Serissa rolled her eyes and she put her bags on the table. And just like the usual, suot-suot na naman niya yung napataas niyang heels. She wears a brown short sleeve blouse and a white corporate pants. 

Maayos din ang make-up niya at usual ang taray ng pagmumukha niya. You could tell in her expressions that looks can kill. 

She got a long and curly orange hair at nagningning iyon, and she got a gold upturned eyes. How expressive she is, and those pair of dazzling, angel-white teeth as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. Though she sounded brash though, an arrogant of some sort. 

And she got S-shaped eyebrows, matangos ang ilong, thin lips, morena at higit sa lahat, she got this cherubic face and it makes her so damn beautiful. Maganda kung sa maganda pero barumbado minsan tong babaeng to. 

Not content to be just another drone, she wore elegant clothes.

She's a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. However she appears in her youth, it is the soul that will show in her every feature as she ages. The sweet hearted are all the beauty in this world, they are the sunshine, the rain and the good earth.

Kanina pa siya aligaga sa paa niya at napailing na lang ako. I can't bear to see this. I grabbed my spare rubber shoes at binigay yun sa kanya. 

"What is that?" She asked me. 

"Tanggalin mo na yang heels mo. I can't bear to see how much you are when you walk those heels. I am not taking no for an answer, Idiyanale's daughter." I glared at her.

"Fine!" 

Wala siyang nagawa and she put those rubber shoes that I gave to her. Sinundan naman na niya ako at paglabas na labas namin, a tons of girls got closer to me and asking for an autograph. They were giggling at kitang-kita na kinikilig pa. 

Serissa on the other hand, she already looked so pissed off at iniirapan yung mga babae. 

"Pa-sign po!"

"Ang gwapo niyo sa personal!"

"Single ka pa ba?"

I smirked at Serissa at nilapitan ko siya at saka ko siya inakbayan, "Actually girls, no. I have a girlfriend here. At ang baby ko, selos na selos na. Don't worry babe, ipapanalo ko yung laban sa'yo." I winked at her. 

"Ano kamo!?" Napataas na lang yung boses ni Serissa at kitang-kita Inis na inis na siya at nginitian ko na lang siya. 

"Ah–eh, be happy po!"

"Ginagago mo ba talaga ako!?"She grabbed my jacket at halos mabuksan niya yung jacket ko at halos mamula siya when she saw my body. 

My tattoos suddenly shine and some of the corrupted souls engage towards Serissa at agad ko siyang hinigit papunta sa likod ko and I balled my fist as I punch them one by one and I use the sun's burning abilities to make them into ashes.

Using this ability, I increased the temperature of targeted combustible materials to cause and sustain the reaction, leaving only a pile of ashes. By this power, it can destroy buildings, vehicles, ammunition, documents, clothing, or anything else that burns.

"Do you really know who you are fighting with? I'm Apolaki's son, you bastards. Kung gagawa kayo ng gulo, at least charge me when there's no one around." 

Sinenyasan ko si Serissa and I took a deep breath, "This is bad.. They found us. For now, protect me, Serissa." 

Looks like kailangan ko talaga mag-ingat. There's one thing, for sure. They want to go after me because of Apolaki. Ako mismo ang aalam kung bakit. And for that, I need Serissa for my plans. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.2K 20
When two souls are fated to be together, the heavens await the day they find each other. Yet, when they do, danger finds them. Because a fated love h...
641 108 35
Zenneth Valgustus, an elf marked by the downfall of his lineage, embarks on a journey through realms steeped in both magic and human intrigue. Shunne...
85.5K 2.1K 74
She had his heart and he held her whole world. In her eyes he was just like the rest. In his eyes she was everything. She was the on the rise of fame...
1.4M 97.2K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...