Win You Over ^LucAthy~Fanfict...

Bởi Ria_Chxn

Win You Over : Description!¡ [ONGOING] 'Why.. Why do I even want his attention in the first place? It's not l... Xem Thêm

Chapter : Explanation
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 3
Chapter : Birthday Special!

Chapter : 2

30 3 0
Bởi Ria_Chxn

Athanasia's POV :

I couldn't believe what I've done!!! Ughh!!
That stupid jerk, he should've just stayed away
now I'm getting too attached to him...

-

"Heyy!" I greeted him with a smile.

He turned to me. ".. Yo.... Blondie." He teased. It's early in the morning, and I already think, I might cause trouble... 💢

" Tch.. I should've just stayed silent.." I rolled my eyes.

"Rude." He said in a sadistic tone. How dare he!?
Hmmp!

I looked away, feeling annoyed. I looked at the window next to me.

(Main character traits (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) jk...-

I saw a familiar raven head walking, I turned to see him reading a book. Is he serious of studying or just acting up!?

Ah no! Then who did I just saw, I turned back to the window to see no one around.. Eh!? Am I imagining him now? Huh????

I then heard him chuckle, which made me turned around to face him again.

"..." What the h3ll is happening to me?? I should get some fresh air.. it's early in the morning and I'm already crazy...

I walked outside the classroom to see Helena with Jennette.. Lucky! They're classmates while here I am separated... I feel betrayed.. Jk I made a peace sign in my brain..

I ran up to them, and received a lot of love letters, great.. I was happy receiving letters but now?? I sometimes just throw them away, if they don't have much efforts, while I read some of them, and still rejects them. Pfft-

Hey Athy! That's baddd!!!

Ha? Who the h3ck is that!? I really need fresh air!!

-

"You're classmates with Lucas!!!?? Why are you so lucky!?" Here we go again...

Helena is the type of girl to just like anyone, can't blame her, Lucas is definitely ho-

Eh??!! What has gone to me?? There's definitely more guys hotter than him!

For example... Errmm.. Is my dad allowed?

What in the h3ll is wrong with me!!???

Okay, fine!? I'll admit it. Just because I can't think of anyone else hotter than him,

I'll have to approve...

Ehem.. Moving on.. I was interrupted.

"Athy!?? Hello? World to Athy?? Whatever it was called.." Jennette said, waving her hands in my face.

"Oh.. uhh... You'll be classmates with him maybe next periods! I think... " I guessed.

"Wow, what's on your mind girll??" Helena asked me, I thought of only one thing.

"Lucas." I blurted out!?

I shut my mouth with my hand.

"N-no! I mean him! Ah- no! I mean... I-m trying to remember what class he'll be in!? Uh.. To help you know!? You know..? When you'll be classmates with him next period?..." Oh God.. I'm not good at lying. I hate it when I lie..

ATHY!!

!? But sometimes I do lie a little 🤏🏻..

What the fvck is happening to me!?

-

Helena's POV :

I facepalm. She's really bad at lying...

"Are you being fr?" I asked in an 'obvious' look.

She flinched. "Yep! Why would I lie about something like that!!?..." Cause, you are??

I just nodded, not wanting to argue with her. Because I saw Lucas!!!

My eyes widened when I saw him looking at us..
Wait!? Is he looking at me!?

He walked towards us!?

"Athy!! Jenny!! Lucas' coming towards us!!?" I squirmed and hid on Athy and Jennette's back. Do I look good!? Eh!

"Sia...-" He spoke. With. His. Raspy. Voice!! I think I'm gonna faint..

But wait!? Who the h3ll is Sia??! I looked around to see no other girls here..???

Athy replied. "You still call me that, huh?"

Wait, what!? Huh??

*Sigh* Atha - Na - Sia

Ohh.. E-eh!? Who are you???

No one

... Ok..

Ehem.. back to the main scene..

"You took my phone.." He added.

Athy flinched and looked at her hand. She was holding two phones on top of each other. Ya! This girl.. How didn't she realized that her phone is heavy??

"Ah! Sorry..." She handed it back.

She's going to touch his hand!!!! Why is she so lucky??!! She must've been The Sun Goddess favorite!! Just look at her beauty and body!?

Now look at her prince!? He must be The Moon Goddess favorite!!

Wait.. How do they even know each other in the first place??

He took it back. "Thanks.." He mumbled, before walking away.

Why is he so cold?

-

Athanasia's POV :

I handed it back to him. And he just said thanks?? Where is my Lucas!? My Lucas is a troublemaker!

-

<<<

"Hey, wanna come with me?" A 7 year old boy, asked an also 7 year old girl.

"Where?" She asked tilting her head.

"Somewhere fun!" He excitedly said grabbing her wrist and running off with her.

"Will we get in trouble?" She asked, also becoming excited as she sees the boy excited.

"Definitely!" He chuckled before running through the forest near her mansion.

"Okay! Just promise me, you'll never leave me okay?" The girl exclaimed before holding hands with the boy.

"Promise!" He said, stopping in the middle of the woods.

"We should stay friends forever and ever, until death do usss apart!!" She happily clapped her hands.

"Not even death can do us apart! I'll find you even in the afterlife!" The boy promised. The girl looked at him with admiration.

"Pinky promise?" She said showing her pinky finger.

"Promise." He connected his pinky finger on hers.

>>>

-

I smiled at the flashback without realizing it..

Helena shook me. Making me went back to reality.

"What are you smiling about!? Tell us why Lucas knows you!!?" This girl...

"He's my seatmate, geez.." Yep, I'm not going to say anything.. Yet?

"Oh okay.. Oh look it's Kiel!" Helena said pointing at him. Jennette looked over to see her boyfriend walking towards them. This two lovebirds..

Didn't see that coming? Ha, in your face! (⁠^⁠^⁠)

I'm out!

I walked towards my classroom. And saw Lucas. If we keep being awkward with each other. Then our promise will be broken! I don't want that to happen!! I will WIN YOU OVER!!! And bring back my troublemaker.

✓✓✓

Hehe, I'm back again! I really wanna published this because it already have 2 chapters done.

But our internet is kinda delayed of arrival and I can't edit the cover (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)

So please wait! I might published this Jan 5 or so.

I will just continue on making chapters before our wifi come!

Wondering why? (Or maybe not.) : I'll say it anyway
We went back to our hometown, you know? Where I originally lived. So yuh, lots of things is happening to me. (Like you'd care anyway=⁠_⁠=)

I wanna give spoilers!
But I won't (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Words: 1115

[°] Ria_Chxn

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
253K 14.9K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...