Unbreakable Bonds That Grew G...

بواسطة PearliaGojoJackson

A chance encounter turned into something more. Maya saves a stranger in a truck accident and he pays for her... المزيد

Plot
Maya Khanna
Dhananjay Rathore
1. A Chance Meeting
2. Safety of His Savior
3. A Conversation With My Savior's Parents
4. Revelation and Protection
6. Quest to celebrate without alcohol
7. Unveiling Layers
8. Dhananjay brings Maya after Recovery.
9. In House Politics
10. Unveiling the Shadows
11. Navigating Shadows
12. Veiled Alliances
13. A Symphony of Change
14. A Delicate Harmony
15. A Union of Hearts
Epilogue: A Timeless Legacy

5. Maya Wakes Up

3 0 0
بواسطة PearliaGojoJackson

Hey guys! This is the official 5th Chapter. Hope you like it!!!!!

PS: Maya Khanna, Dhananjay Rathore and all other characters are my OG Characters. All rights a reserved on them.

5. Maya Wakes Up

Maya wakes up the next day from unconsciousness. She opens her eyes and slowly takes in her surroundings, realizing that she is in the hospital ward. To her surprise, both her parents are by her side, engaged in a conversation. She can't help but feel relieved and grateful to see them there, their presence providing her with comfort and reassurance.

As Maya continues to observe her surroundings, her eyes catch sight of another familiar face in the room. It's Dhiraj Shah, her brother-like friend, standing quietly nearby. Her surprise grows as she realizes that he has taken the time to visit her during this challenging period. Maya's heart fills with warmth, and she can't help but feel a sense of gratitude for having such a caring and supportive friend like Dhiraj.

Expanding upon the situation, Maya notices that her parents are engaged in a conversation with a doctor. Their hushed voices indicate that they are discussing something important – perhaps about Maya's condition or the events that led to her hospitalization. Maya's curiosity piques, and she wonders what they could be saying. She longs to join in the conversation and gain a clearer understanding of what happened, but her body feels weak and exhausted, reminding her of the need for rest and recovery.

Despite her desire to know more, Maya understands that it's crucial to trust the expertise of the medical professionals and listen to her body's signals. She decides to focus on regaining her strength, hoping that with time, someone will fill her in on the details she's missing.

As Maya reflects on the situation, she feels a mix of emotions – gratitude for her parents' presence, surprise at Dhiraj's unexpected visit, curiosity about their conversation, and the understanding that her recovery requires patience and self-care. With these thoughts filling her mind, Maya closes her eyes and drifts into a peaceful slumber, allowing her body to heal and rejuvenate.

As Maya's gaze shifts to the other side of the room, she recognizes the stranger she had pushed away to keep them safe from an uncontrolled seeding truck. The sight brings a sense of relief, knowing that she had made a difference in someone's life. Maya recalls the chaotic scene from that fateful day - the screeching tires, the blaring horns, and the screams of panic. In that moment of instinctive bravery, Maya had acted without hesitation, using her own strength to shield the stranger from danger. The encounter had been brief, but the memory of it had stayed with Maya, a shimmering glimmer of hope amidst the ever-present darkness.

As she just woke up from being unconscious for over a week, she feels an intense parched sensation in her throat. Her eyes scan the room, searching for something to quench her thirst. In her weakened state, she spots a stainless steel water bottle within reach and extends her arm in an attempt to grab it. However, her lack of strength and coordination, combined with lingering dizziness, causes her to fumble and drop the bottle.

The atmosphere in the ward suddenly shifts as a loud clang sound fills the air, capturing the attention of everyone present. Amongst the occupants of the ward, Maya's parents, Dhiraj, and an unfamiliar stranger quickly divert their gaze towards the source of the sound. Their eyes land on Maya, who has just awakened and is extending her hand towards the bedside table. It becomes evident that her reaching out caused the water bottle to slip from its place and crash onto the ground, creating the startling noise.

Maya, with her wide-eyed expression resembling a deer caught in the headlights, finds herself feeling rather uneasy under the sudden attention directed at her. In an attempt to break the silence, she manages to utter a soft, almost hesitant, greeting, "Hey everyone...."

However, her throat, parched from days of not being able to drink water due to being unconscious, betrays her and she succumbs to a bout of violent coughing. Maya's mother, filled with concern, rushes to her daughter's side. She quickly retrieves the fallen water bottle and gently brings it to Maya's lips, assisting her in drinking the refreshing water.

Maya signals to her mother, Mrs. Khanna, when she has quenched her thirst, indicating that she is content and ready for her mother to gently remove the bottle from her lips.

Now that she felt that her parched throat felt soothed, she scans the room and sees concerned faces looking at her. In this moment, she can't help but feel guilty for getting hurt so badly. It's as if her presence in this state has become a burden to those around her. She wonders if she could have done something differently to prevent this. Her mind starts retracing the events that led to her getting injured. She longs to reassure them that she's alright and that they shouldn't blame themselves for what happened. Maya takes a deep breath, trying to shake off the weight of guilt and remind herself that accidents do happen, regardless of one's intentions.

The doctor checked her to make sure everything was ok. After confirming that she was now perfectly fine and healthy except for her one broken arm and leg, the doctor left the ward. Maya then asks about the events that led to her being in the hospital ward.

Maya: I can't remember anything clearly. Can someone please tell me what happened that landed me in this hospital ward?

Dhiraj shares that she had suddenly sprinted towards a stranger who was in the path of an uncontrollably speeding truck.

Dhiraj: Maya, it was quite a courageous act on your part. You suddenly sprinted towards a stranger who was about to be hit by a speeding truck. Without hesitation, you pushed him out of harm's way, saving his life. Unfortunately, you got injured in the process. The stranger, grateful and concerned, immediately brought you to the hospital.

Maya: Really? I did that? I don't remember anything about it. Who was the stranger?

Dhiraj: It turns out that the stranger was actually a friend of mine. He was truly grateful for your bravery and immediately brought you to the hospital. I was shocked when I heard about the accident.

Maya: I can't believe I did something like that. Thank goodness the stranger was there, and he happened to be your friend. Otherwise, who knows what could have happened?

Dhiraj: Yes, it was definitely fortunate that he was there at the right time. As soon as I heard about the accident, I contacted your parents to inform them about the situation.

Maya: Thank you, Dhiraj, for being there for me in this difficult time. I appreciate your quick actions and support. I hope I can recover soon.

Dhiraj: You don't need to thank me, Maya. We're friends, and supporting each other is what friends do. Focus on your recovery now.

Maya looked at the stranger, who was staring at her very intently. She mustered a smile and expressed her gratitude.

Maya: (looking at the stranger) Thank you so much for bringing me to the hospital and helping me. I can't express how grateful I am for your support. The medical attention I received here is truly invaluable.

Dhananjay: (staring intently at Maya) It was the least I could do. You saved my life when I was involved in that terrible truck accident. You risked your own safety to help me, and I can never repay that debt.

Maya: I didn't remember saving anyone from an accident. In fact, I don't even know who you are. Dhananjay: (smiling) I understand. It all happened so fast. My name is Dhananjay Rathore, the owner of Rathore Industries. I was passing by when I suddenly noticed the truck speeding towards me, and you selflessly came to my rescue.

Maya: (feeling a mix of confusion and gratitude) Well, Mr. Rathore, I appreciate your kind words and your help. But honestly, I didn't expect anything in return for what I did. I'm just glad you're safe.

Dhananjay: (sincerely) Maya, you deserve all the support and care you're receiving now. You didn't ask for it, but I believe in helping those who help others. Please, allow me to take care of your medical expenses. Rathore Industries will cover all the bills for your treatment.

Maya: (overwhelmed with emotion) I don't know what to say. That is an incredibly generous offer, Mr. Rathore. I never expected such kindness from a stranger. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Dhananjay: (grateful) It's the least I can do, Maya. You showed me the true meaning of selflessness, and I want to express my gratitude by helping you in return. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else during your recovery.

Maya: (with a genuine smile) Thank you, Mr. Rathore. I will forever be grateful for your support and will never forget this act of generosity.

Dhananjay then asks something that surprises everyone in the ward. He asks to speak to Maya alone. the rest of the occupants quickly leave the two alone because they already knew what Dhananjay wanted to discuss with Maya.

**Dhananjay:** (taking a deep breath) I deem it necessary to bring forth a matter of utmost importance to all of you today. As you may already be aware, Maya Khanna played a vital role in saving my life during the horrific truck accident that I was involved in. 

**Maya:** (nodding) I'm glad I could help, Dhananjay. 

**Dhananjay:** However, it is essential to recognize the potential risks she may face as a result of her involvement should my adversaries become aware of her actions. 

**Maya:** (looking concerned) What kind of risks? 

**Dhananjay:** It is no secret how we, historically, treat those who generously support our endeavors. 

**Maya:** (frowning) You mean they could try to harm me?

 **Dhananjay:** It's a possibility we need to consider. 

**Maya:** (pauses) I'm not afraid. I won't let them intimidate me. 

**Dhananjay:** (smiling) That's the spirit. But I still want to take every precaution to keep you safe. 

**Maya:** (nodding) I appreciate that. 

**Dhananjay:** I've already spoken to some of our security experts, and they're putting together a plan to protect you. 

**Maya:** Thank you, Dhananjay. I feel better knowing that you're taking this seriously. 

**Dhananjay:** I'm glad. I want you to know that I'm grateful for what you did. You saved my life, and I'll never forget that. 

**Maya:** There's a but, isn't there?

**Dhananjay:** Unfortunately yes. Maya, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, especially considering the unpredictable nature of life. The world can be a dangerous place, and I can't help but worry about your safety.

**Maya:** What are you getting at?

**Dhananjay:** I believe we should consider taking our friendship to the next level, Maya. I'm suggesting that we get married, but only as a means to ensure your safety. It might sound unconventional, but think about it – marriage comes with a level of commitment and protection that can be crucial in uncertain times.

**Maya:** Marriage for safety? That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

**Dhananjay:** I know it might seem that way, but my intention is solely to keep you safe. With the world being what it is, and me having the no. of enemies that want me dead or just out of the way, they might target you to get to me. Having a legal commitment could provide an additional layer of security. It's not about changing our relationship. I just want to make sure you're protected in every way possible.

**Maya:** It's just a lot to take in, Dhananjay. Marriage is a big step.

**Dhananjay:** I understand, Maya. I'm not asking for an immediate answer. Take the time you need to think about it. This idea might seem unusual, but in our unique circumstances, it could be a practical and meaningful solution. I want you to feel secure, and unfortunately, this seems to be the only way to keep you safe.

**Maya:** I need time to think about this.

**Dhananjay:** Of course, Maya. Take all the time you need. This is not a decision to be rushed. I want you to be certain, and I want us to face the future together, whatever that may entail. Your safety is my top priority, and I respect whatever decision you make. We can discuss it further when you're ready, and I'll be here to answer any questions you may have.

**Maya:** Thanks Dhananjay. But you yourself must be in turmoil. How are you feeling about this?

**Dhananjay:** It's true, Maya. This situation is causing me a great deal of anxiety. The thought of potential threats not just to me but to someone I deeply care about is overwhelming. But, at the same time, proposing this idea was driven by a genuine concern for your well-being. The anxiety is there, but so is the determination to find a solution that keeps you safe. I value our friendship and want to navigate this together, whatever the outcome.

**Maya:** Dhananjay, I can see that this is weighing heavily on you. I want you to know that you're not alone in this. We're in this together, and whatever decision we make, we make as a team. Your concern for my safety means the world to me, and it speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

Dhananjay: Maya, I appreciate your understanding. It means a lot to me. It's just that the idea of potential harm coming your way due to my circumstances is a constant source of worry.

**Maya:** I understand, Dhananjay. It's natural to feel that way when someone you care about is involved. But remember, we're a team. We face challenges together. Your determination to find a solution is inspiring, and we'll figure this out together. It's not just about my safety; it's about our collective well-being.

**Dhananjay:** Your words bring me some comfort, Maya. It's reassuring to know that you're by my side in this. Whatever comes our way, I believe we can handle it together. Thank you for being understanding and supportive.

**Maya:** Now that we are friends, Always. ;)

Hey guys!!!! This just got amazing! I wrote a chapter of over 2000 words!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.4K 1.7K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
5.9K 210 32
When Maya is forced into a marriage how will she get herself out of it?
459K 11.4K 110
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
51.2K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...