๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐Ÿ‘‘

By Solitary_0813

[A TaeKook ff โค๏ธ] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby... More

>๐Ÿ’šโ€ข๐Ÿ’œ<
1-Devil King ๐Ÿ‘‘
2-Opposite Attracts โ˜ฏ๏ธ
3-Prince ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป
4-Monster ๐Ÿคจ
6-Devil's Queen ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป
7-Liar ๐Ÿ’”
8-Burn Down ๐Ÿ”ฅ
9-Wash Me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
10-Domestic ๐Ÿ 
11-Kiss Me ๐Ÿ‘„
12-Special KooKoo โฃ๏ธ
13-College Crush ๐Ÿ˜ถ
14-Amuesment Park ๐Ÿฉ
15-First Day At Office ๐Ÿฌ
16-Trainning๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ
17-Anniversary ๐Ÿ’ž
18-Habitual๐Ÿ™‚
19-Party Party Yeah๐ŸŽ‰
20-Mineโฃ๏ธ
21-In Laws Home๐Ÿ’ซ
22-I Will Not ๐Ÿ’•
23-Into Pleasure๐Ÿ’ž
24-Annoucement๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
25-Party๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
26-Shield๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
27-Challenge๐Ÿค
28-Duel๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป
29-Devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ
30-My QUEEN๐Ÿ‘‘
31-I Love Youโค๏ธ

5-The Villain ๐Ÿ‘€

2.9K 174 22
By Solitary_0813

The Villain...~~~

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Tae's Room......

Tae came in the room running from downstairs and shut the door harshly an anger pout adoring on his cherry plumpy lips.

He went towards a drawer while fist out a cell phone and dial his uncle no his uncle pick up in one ring.

"Hey butterfly! You haven't slept yet." His uncle inquiry he whine over call his uncle didn't understand a single word.

"Say in human language Bub." He said annoyingly he whine more mumbling meanie can't even understand his bub language.

"Sorry my little butterfly! Now tell me what happen to you?" His uncle asked he sulk and shout loudly over the call.

"Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage." Tae whine loudly over the call jimin gasped happily and giggles.

"Wow its a great news butterfly! Don't be panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping.' He consoled him he look at the phone screen seriously jiminahhh.

"WTH." Tae shout over the call jimin gasped in fear and scold him don't use this word or else your grandma will wipe my back with her sleeper tae giggles.

"But you always say this word, when someone annoyed you. I don't know what it means." Tae said giggling jim chuckled mumble 'its mean what the heaven.' Tae made an O shape on his pouty lips nodding.

"Then, why will grandma wipe you its not bad word." Tae said pouting jimin hummed and thought to change topic.

"Leave it bub. You want to marry your doll. Then,why are you whinning now huh." Jimin said furrowing Tae palm his face in disbelief.

"He didn't fixed my marriage with my doll. He fixed my marriage with The Villain." Tae said while gritting teeth jim become silent for sometimes then shout over the call suddenly tae kept his phone a little far from his ear.

"How the fuxking hell he fixed your marriage in this early age and didn't thought to inform me. Just wait I am coming baby you don't have to worry btw what is the name of groom and what he do for living, leave him I will see him when I came there and your father too." Jim said and cut the call without listening tae's next words.

He is Ma... Jimin cut the call tae glare at his phone pouting and stomped his feet.

"He is like momma too." Tae whined while threw his phone on the bed and lay on the bed on his stomach pouting

Tae fiddling with his stuff toy soon his pout change into a mischievous smirk and he again dial a number.

Few Moments Later~~~

I will not marry a villain what will happen to my prince charming if I marry him." Tae pout and close his eyes while covering himself with a duvet in comfort.

He furrow when he hear lots of horn sounds. He groaned while marching towards the balcony in frustration.

When he came in the balcony he saw lot's of caravan van parking infront of his home. Jk, Mr Jeon and his team is sitting around a bonfire he rolled his doe eyes.

"Hey Villain!" Tae shout from balcony jk chuckle and turn his head towards him while wiggle his eyebrows in inquiry.

"Stop making noises its disturbing my sleep. Why are you all still here." Tae ask furrowing jk look at mingyu with a annoyed sigh.

"Will you stop looking at him." Jk said in his deep voice mingyu looked away instantly and jk looked at suga sighing

"We are staying here tonight and will go tomorrow morning." Suga said tae nods pouting annoyingly and shut the door before mumbling don't make any sound.

"Did he just order me?" Jk ask furrow they nods smiling nervously he groan and march towards balcony Mr Jeon stop him saying 'let him go for now.'

"I'm tolerating that's not mean they will say and do whatever they want. Told them to behave or else I don't know what will I do if my anger took over me." Jk said and went inside a caravan Mr Jeon sighed helplessly.

~~~ Next Morning ~~~

Tae walking back and fourth in living room while biting his lower lips and looking at the watch time to time. His family looking at him furrowing.

"For whome you are waiting Prince impatiently." Joon asked he glare at him mumbling don't talk to me and smile widely when he hear door bell
sound he run giggling.

"Sehun uncle!" Tae chirp while squeal on his track happily he chuckle at him

"Calm down taetae and told me who is forcing you for marriage." Sehun ask tae nod head multiple times seriously.

"Sehun! Don't do anything stupid." Jin said coming towards them. Joon and his mother nodded tae glared at them pouting and back to Sehun.

"I will not do anything. I just threat him to stay away from our prince." He said smiling tae smile too they shake their head while pitying on him.

"Leave them uncle and you come with me I will show you where he is." Tae said and went outside of the home he nods and follow him tae's family too follow them while praying for Sehun.

Sehun is a police officer 35 years old.

~~~ Few Moments Later ~~~

Infront of the HOME....

Tae came outside of the house while shouting Jk's name and knocking on the every caravan van door harshly.

"Villain! Where are you, come outside from your ken and talked to my police uncle." Tae said knocking all van joon told him to calm down or you will get hurt but he didn't stop.

"Geez! Why are you barking early in the morning." Suga said while opened the van door tae gasp and kick on his knee. Suga hissed in pain Sehun wide his eyes after seeing 'The Mafia's Right Hand' here.

"WTH! Why you kicked me." Suga ask shouting while glaring at him he pout mumbling you cursed me and hit him again mumbling this is for shouting at me and again hit him on his stomach.

"Now, what for this?" Suga said while holding his stomach he mumbled for glaring at me he shake his head.

"When I cursed." Suga said annoying in pain he glare at him mumbling you said barking he held his hair in fist in frustration and shut the door harshly.

Tae again shouted while knocked on the every van. Mingyu came outside while rubbing his eyes yawing he stop while grinning and ask 'what happen Pretty Queen.'

"Where is your Mafia King?!" Tae ask in frustration while making fist with a angry pout Sehun is near to faint right now.

"Devil call him Devil King. Well must be gone for jog or do some excercise." Gyu said smiling with calm tone tae roll his eyes mumble 'He is your King not mine' and looked at Sehun sulking

"You have to wait for him a little bit." Tae said he shake his head in fear he furrowed.

"You haven't tell me about Devil King. You should marry him dear and how can I threat him. He will rip me in a snap." Sehun said running towards his car tae gave him 'wth' look he also run behind him shouting his name.

"You Mafia's pet stop right there." Tae shouted at him angrily at last when he sat in the car hurriedly and he started  engine.

"Take care and call me if you need my help." Sehun said and drove away he looked at him in disbelief Tae's family control his laugh Mingyu laughed out loudly.

"You all are meanie." Tae whine and stomp his feet on the ground sulking.

"You will hurt yourself and why have you not wore your shoes." Tae turned his head back and roll his eyes when he saw jk coming towards them and sipped from a cane,wearing his track suit.

"Yes baby you will catch cold." Jin said gasping when he notice his bare foot tae is busy sending dagger to JK.

"Go wear something presentable." Jk said while sipped from cane again he show Kim's family, he isn't drinking alcohol they nods sighing.

'It's Banana Milkshake, good for my health.' Jk mumbled coldly they nods

"It's morning you should leave noww W ACHOOO." Tae sneezed on Jk's face loudly they gasp Jk glare at him while shouting 'are you serious, don't you have any manners.' Tae pout sniffing

"Take your brown bear inside or else he will ruin whole environment." Jk said in irritation they nods and made their way towards home tae glaring at him mumbling.

"Just go aw.... ACHOOO. Momma." Tae whine and make fake crying face Joon sigh at his dramatic son jin caressing his hair mumbling sweet words.

"Erm! He is so chaotic." Jk said while going inside his van Mingyu laughing silently.

~~~ In Tae's Room ~~~

"They said in one week. Then, why are you sending me with him today." Tae whine while threw his stuff toy in the room RM and jin dodging time to time they are habitual.

"He don't want to come here again." Joon said he glare at them throwing lamp towards them he groan when lamp hit on the wall not on his father face.

"I too didn't want to go. Then why are you all forcing me to go with him and marrying to him." Tae fake cry whine while stomping his feet and throwing his belongings.

"We are helpless baby. Hyunsu and Jungsu will stay with you everytime and your uncle visit you always." Joon said sighing he sniff pouting jin sign him to come in his embrace. He did

"We are always there for you baby in a snap." Jin said caressing his back he nods in his crook mumbling he don't want to go with him they sigh sadly.

"Can he go 3 years later." Jin asked to joon he shook his head mumbling 'He can't."

"We will come to meet you baby. We also live in Seoul right." Joon ask soft tone he nods and pull away from hug

"I don't want to go." Tae said showing his puppy eyes to his father he sighed while pecking on his doe eyes.

"Jin make my baby most beautiful and fluffy." Joon said while caressing his bread cheeks he pout sulking in his dad embrace.

"What about my prince charming." He asked in his crack voice he sighed and went outside of his room.

"Forget about prince charming baby. Now, King is your husband and your everything." Seokjin whispered while take him towards washroom tae look at him blankly blinking his doe eyes.

Joon bite his lower lips outside of the room when he heard his baby words he made his way downstairs with his heavy heart mumbling.

"I am sorry."

......................................

To be continue......

Take care be safe 💚💜

Thank You ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
80.7K 3.6K 52
[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that I didn't warn you and this is also a ro...
230K 7.9K 17
Mature content ahead ๐Ÿ”ž Bullying from your wild fantasies ๐Ÿ˜ "St-stop we are in pu-public place" - KTH "You are mine Taehyung" - JK . . "I JUST WANNA...