~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~❀

~Chapter 56~

5.5K 349 18
By SoumyaShet

He loosened his hold on her.

" Vaidehi we should.. We should stop! "
He stuttered.His eyes had turned dark, as he tried his best to control himself.

"What if I say that I don't want to! ", Vaidehi questioned him back after a brief pause.

He tucked her hand and pulling her towards him whispered in her ears , " Then there will be no going back, neither today, nor for the rest of my life.
But if you are doing this just because, it's my birthday,then don't.
You affect me,Yes! I crave for you like anything. I want to have my ways with you, devor you and make you mine in every way.
But, I am ready to wait."

Vaidehi turned and pulled him closer, her lips just a centimeter away from his as she said, " I. Want. You.
No!!I am not doing this just because it's your birthday. I am doing this because, I want to.
I want to be yours And I want to make you mine in every way..
As much as you crave for me, I do too. " , she said the last sentence, shyly.
He looked into her eyes to see any kind of discomfort, but he only spotted a bit of nervousness.
Holding her face in both of his palms he attacked her lips.

It was nowhere a light, slow kiss, rather a rough fierce one.

Vaidehi tried matching his pace, but he took the charge. Roughly nibbling her lips. Vaidehi's hand ran through his hairs pulling him more towards her.

He pinched her waist and took the opportunity to enter her mouth, his tongue exploring every hook and nook of her mouth.

Vaidehi was running out of breath. Her chest was waving up and down heavily. Her nipples were erected and she felt wetness down her legs.

Seeing Vaidehi struggling for breath, Raaghav finally ended the kiss.

"F*ck, I won't be able to control now! " He said in his heavy voice as he started giving kisses and nibbling her shoulder blades.

"Aah.. I don't want.. You to.. Control.. Ahhh! " , Vaidehi said as she moaned while Raaghav found her sensitive spot and gave her a bite their. Later he ran his tongue over the same.

Raaghav continued nibbling her shoulders leaving bites as his hands explored her ass cheeks.

While Vaidehi moaned.

Later Raaghav took her in his arms and walked towards the bed.
"I don't like vanilla, Vaidehi! And you'll have to bear with it, cuz.. F*ck! " He cursed as Vaidehi bite his shoulder.

"You look so hot while cursing! " Vaidehi said as she now placed one of her hand onto Raaghav's cock.

"Not now baby! Let me take the charge today! ", he said as he laid Vaidehi onto the bed softly. Within seconds he hovered over her. Kissing her again, more aggressively he started kneading her breasts, while Vaidehi moaned in his mouth.

Moving down, he removed her pallu and started kissing her breasts from above the clothes.

He softly unclasped her blouse to reveal her red lacy bra from which her breasts were bulging out a bit.
"F*ck! You are soo beautiful! " He said as he removed one of her breast out of the bra from the side while kneading the other.
He unclasped the bra to free the two.
Blowing out air on her one breast he enjoyed how tight her nipples had become.
He smoothly laid his tongue around the breast. But within seconds he started sucking her. His tongue rolling around as he continued sucking her, giving bites and making her moan his name.

Vaidehi was a moaning mess.

After done with one, he gave equal attention to the other breast as well.

"Ahhh Raa.. Ahhh"
Vaidehi moaned as he bit her every now and then.

His hands explored her belly, running sensually around her belly button.

After giving enough attention to her breasts, Raaghav moved down leaving feathery kisses as he began nibbling her belly.

Vaidehi was lost in the feeling of ecstasy.

As Raaghav unpleated her saree and watched her all naked under him, with only the little red pierce of clothe over her womanhood.

Vaidehi had closed her eyes, Raaghav understanding her dilemma said, " Open your eyes Vaidu! I want you to watch me as I devour you baby!Watch as I devour the most beautiful and the only women in my life. "

Vaidehi stared into his eyes to see the raw desire that he was beholding.
She rolled her hand to unbutton his shirt, as he continued kissing every inch of her body.
As he threw away the shirt, his hard toned chest came into full display. The view was enchanting. Vaidehi runned her hand over his abs, he groaned.

Raaghav now slowly ran his rough hand, on her inner thigh, she shuddered. The sensation felt weirdly pleasing. He softly outlined her panty and then tore it in a go.Vaidehi huffed at his sudden action.

Raaghav softly went down, blowing warm air on her inner thighs. He kissed her there and then laid his lips on her princess part.
Vaidehi whimpered. Slowly as he devoured her she reached another level of ecstasy. Her moans felt like a song to his ears.
As he gave a finally lick, Vaidehi released
the knot that was formed in her lower abdomen.
Raaghav indulged the whole fluid,looking directly into her eyes.
He came up and kissed her. She felt her taste for the first time through his lips.

"Vaidu! I'll try and be as gentle as I can! But seeing you like this, isn't helping much! ", he confessed as he started laying kisses, biting every inche of her body.
" I want you, to be you Raa..ghav! ", Vaidehi said in between the little whimps she released due to the bitings.
And that was it, Raaghav became the ferocious being he was.
He started kissing her widly, as his fingers played with her folds.

He inserted his finger inside her, Vaidehi couldn't help with her moans as he moved his finger inside her.
But it was only the start, as she felt two of his huge fingers inside her now, making her whimper and moan with the pleasure that his actions were providing her.
She again felt herself cum for him, who sucked her fluid like it was some nectar, directly looking into her eyes as he licked the shiny fluid off his fingers.

" It's not my fingers, but my whole self that'll meet you now jaan! ", he said as he pulled himself completely out of his wear.
Vaidehi was awestruck.
He was large.
" Ooh shit!, I don't have condoms! ", Raaghav said, just as it striked him.
" We don't need that! ", Vaidehi replied promptly.
" But Vaidu.. "
" I want you raw! Moreover my safe periods on", she said as she pulled him closer.
That was all that it took.
Raaghav pounced on her, and had his ways.
She was moaning and whimpering.
While he continued, taking them both to new heights of escaty.
The room was all filled with the grunts and moans and sounds of skin slapping.
His merciless rhythm and unrelenting tempo, made Vaidehi chase her climax, as he himself dissolved into the pleasure.

_____ _______ __________________ ___________

After they were done, which was almost early morning of the next day, Raaghav first cleaned his Vaidu and himself, then he softly carried her to the bathtub that he had prepared.
Vaidehi was all sore.
After all it was too much for the first time. But they both enjoyed. They both were satisfied. Raaghav had fully ensured that he made love to her, and not just f*cked.

As he laid her in the warm water, she released a slow moan ,as her muscles relaxed.
Raaghav himself got into the tub, and laid there, softly washing Vaidehi's hair, they both laid in the tub.
It was a serene feeling that they both were experiencing. Both laid like that, without a word said, with their eyes closed.

After a while Raaghav got up and went out, he returned back with a towel wrapped around his lower half.

He softly pulled Vaidehi out and after drying her he made her wear one of his shirt and carried her back to the bed.
He had already changed the mattress. He laid her on the bed, and began going, when Vaidehi held his hand.
"Bas das minute mei aaya! ", he said as he pecked her.

After a while Raaghav returned, wearing a sweatpant and tshirt. He laid in the bed, holding his Vaidu closely as they let sleep engulf them.

_______________ ______________ _____________

Sun had risen up. They both still laid in the bed.When Raaghav woke up he met with the most serene face. He watched his Vaidu,wearing his shirt. Yester night's events made him blush.
He softly pecked Vaidu's forehead.
She stirred in her sleep.
"Jaan, we should get up now! ", he said as he laid another kiss.
" No.. I want to sleep more. "
"But you must be hungry na! "
"Umm! ", she hummed as she opened her eyes.

As she did, her eyes locked with his. She smiled slyly.
" You enjoyed.Didn't you? ", he asked playfully as he tugged her fingers.
" That's not the way you ask Raaghav! ", she said as he hit him slowly on his chest.
" It wasn't a question Vaidu! Your moans and the nail marks on my back had already made it a statement.! ", he teased.
" Hatt! Besharam! ", she said as she hid herself in his chest.
(Shuu! Shameless!)

" It was amazing! ", she softly said.

Vaidehi peeked up from his chest to look at him, and she actually saw him blushing.
" I love you Vaidu! Thank you for making my first time such a great one. ", he said as he pecked her. " This was my best birthday!Thank you so much! I really love you. " He again said while he again pecked her.

________________ ________________ __________

Raaghav had given the whole staff off.
The entire mahal was empty except for them both.
Vaidehi was not able to walk, her soreness was totally evident.
While Raaghav was totally on the duty to take care of his wife.

Currently they were in the kitchen, where Raaghav was cooking while Vaidehi sat on the counter.
He would occasionally come to her and ask for small pecks or himself would lay kisses, in between his cooking.

"Don't sway your legs Vaidu! It's distracting! ", Raaghav said while he tossed the vegetables.
" Ab mere pair distraction lagne lage aapko! ", Vaidehi huffed as she took a bite of the carrot she was eating.
( Now my legs are a distraction for you? ")

Raaghav lowered the flame and approached her.
He laid both his legs on the side of her's, " They are the kind of distraction that'll either end us having a steamy kitchen sex or me carrying you all the way to our bedroom and eating you up! Aise distraction acche hote hai you know! ", he said as he took a bite of the carrot.
(These kind of distractions are good you know! ")

" Dhatt! ", Vaidehi pushed him as she continued, " Bhook lagi hai, Jaldi khana do! ".
( Give me food! Fast! I am hungry)

" Haa baba! ", he said continuing to cook.
(Okay baba)

" Waise i didn't knew my shirt would look so good on you! "He commented.
( By the way, I didn't knew my shirt would look so good on you! ")

" You mean to say hot and sexy? ", Vaidehi played.
" I mean to say fuckable and seductive. ", he continued.
" Raaghavvvvv... ", she chided as he busted into a laughter.

_________ _________________ _______________

~ One day later~

Raaghav and Vaidehi were in the Hospital. They had come to see the newborn of Mihir and Ishika.

They first greeted the couple and then went to pick the newborn. Vaidehi was handling the baby while Raaghav was playing with his little hands.

"Vaidu, kitna chota sa hai na yeh! ", Raaghav said.

( Vaidu, look how small he is!)

" Aap pakdenge? ", Vaidehi asked as she saw the spark in his eyes.

( You'll hold?)

" Mei? ", Raaghav was taken aback.

(Me? )

" Vaidu, meine kabhi chote baccho ko aise nahi pakda! ",Raaghav was saying.

( Vaidu, I have never hold little children, in general! ")

"Phir, toh start practising now only Ra! Phir mere bhatije- bhatiji ko bhi toh padkadna hai! ", Mihir said.
(Then , start preparing from now only Ra! Then you have to hold my nephew- neice as well na! ")

" Tere bhatije.. "Raaghav was contemplating while Vaidehi was all red understanding that it was about her and Raaghav's children that they were talking about.

(" Your nephew..)

Vaidehi softly handed the new one to Raaghav while she held his hands supporting him. They both were looking like a complete family with the child.
"They have come a long way right? ", Ishika said to Mihir with a soft smile.
" They certainly have! ", Mihir said softly as he kissed Ishika's forehead.
Mihir was watching his best friend, as the couple was playing with the newborn.

He couldn't have thanked Mahadev any less, for having sent Vaidehi in his bestfriend's life.

____ ____________________ __________________

Finally! The next step in their relationship it is!!! 🌸❤

Honestly! I want to know, how it was.
Unka first time tha! thik hai, par mera bhi yeh likne ka first time hi tha! Toh tell me! How was it? ✨

Which part did you like the most???? Batao batao?? 😽

Anything about our Raaghav-Vaidu? 😎

Nevertheless!🤭

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
Do vote and comment! 🥰
Love Love ❤!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 14.3K 40
BILLIONAIRE Γ— DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English Γ— hindi dialogues ~β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’~ ~β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
157K 12.2K 18
β™‘Book one in Destiny seriesβ™‘ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
1.2M 89.3K 65
Υα†Ξα€αŽ»αŽͺΝᏆαŽͺ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...