Saved By The Boss [COMPLETE +...

By wrappedinamystery

He's rude, he's arrogant and downright insolent. She's a damaged good with walls built so high it's a surpri... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - All In A Day's Work
Chapter 2 - Memory Lane
Chapter 3 - Second Time's The Charm
Chapter 4 - You're Fired
Chapter 5 - Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Cabin Fever
Chapter 7 - A Shot In Paris
Chapter 8 - Secrets
Chapter 9 - His Revelation
Chapter 10 - Stay With Me
Chapter 11 - Explosions
Chapter 12 - Case Closed
Chapter 13 - Meet The Queens
Chapter 14 - Apologies At Tiffany's
Chapter 15 - Tears And Tantrums
Chapter 16 - It's A Date
Chapter 17 - Lay Down Your Weapons
Chapter 18 - Take Two
Chapter 19 - Break Down The Walls
Chapter 20 - She's Broken
Chapter 21 - Warts And All
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 22 - A Stranger On The Streets
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23 - The Heat Of Hell
Chapter 24 - Never Alone
Chapter 25 - Teamwork
Chapter 26 - Pack Up Your Troubles
Chapter 27 - Lost And Found
Chapter 28 - Hide And Seek
Chapter 29 - Déjà Vu
Chapter 30 - See You Again
Chapter 31 - Wake Up
Chapter 32 - Without You
Chapter 33 - Wide Awake
Chapter 34 - Wave After Wave
Chapter 35 - Curiosity Killed The Queen
Chapter 36 - Troubled Waters
Chapter 37 - Bed, Scars & Beyond
Chapter 38 - Uncovered
Chapter 40 - A Love Like No Other
Chapter 41 - CEO, Interrupted
Chapter 42 - Family First
Chapter 43 - In The Dark
Chapter 44 - Dirty Dancing
Chapter 45 - White Lights
Chapter 46 - Confessions
Chapter 47 - Partners In Crime
Chapter 48 - Prison Bound
Chapter 49 - Black & White
Chapter 50 - Rich To Richest
Chapter 51 - Sealed With A Kiss
The Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENTS!
CAST LIST!
NEW STORY

Chapter 39 - Take Me Away

565K 18.5K 3K
By wrappedinamystery

A/N:

THE SEX: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THE SEX SCENE, IT IS NOT MY FORTE AND I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT. YA'LL HAVE WILD ASS IMAGINATIONS, SO, USE THEM!! :D

Song: Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande featuring The Weeknd (his voice is actual sex *swoon*)
______________________

Chapter 39 - Take Me Away

Scarlett's POV

"Scarlett, I can't find my Rolex!" Jasper whined like a three year old from the bedroom.

"It's in the top drawer!" I yelled from the kitchen as I continued to make breakfast. "How can you lose the damned watch if it's supposed to be on your wrist?"

"I still can't find it!" He whined again two minutes later as I rolled my eyes.

Settling the spatula down, I marched up the stairs and into the bedroom, only to feel a pair of strong hands grip my waist causing me to yelp in shock.

"Morning, baby," Jasper greeted coolly as I regained my composure.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Could you not have waited until you came down?"

"Nope," he responded casually. "You weren't in bed when I woke up."

"Well, you weren't going to make breakfast, were you?"

"You don't know that," he retorted as I laughed.

"I think even the Gods above know that you can't cook, Jasper."

"Just for that little smart ass comment, I don't think you deserve the surprise I've had ready for you," he smirked smugly as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What surprise?" I asked curiously.

"Well, there's no surprise now, Miss Valentina," he shrugged much to my irritation.

"Whatever," I replied flippantly. "I hate surprises, anyway."

"Oh, no, you would have loved this one," he grinned happily as I scoffed, turning around to leave.

"If you're not down in five, you can go without breakfast," I told him as I walked downstairs.

"Remind me again why I chose to rehire you?" He questioned sarcastically as he took a seat at the breakfast bar.

"Remind me again as to why you chose to fire me in the first place?" I responded, pouring him some coffee.

"Your smart mouth was bruising my ego," he shrugged, taking a bite of his toast.

"At least you admitted it," I laughed, taking a seat beside him.

"You're a little quiet," he commented as we ate breakfast in silence. "Is everything okay?"

I bit my lip cautiously as I wondered whether or not now was a good time to let him know about the predicament I was in regarding my father.

"My dad sent me -"

"A letter, I know," he finished for me as I frowned.

"How did you -"

"You left it on your desk a couple of weeks ago," he interrupted, softly.

"You're not mad about it?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

Unspeaking, he took my hands into his as I looked at him.

"All I've done since I'd asked you to be my girlfriend is hurt you, lose you only to find you and hurt you again," he spoke, his tone grim. "I don't want to continue being the source of your pain, Scarlett. If you wish to see him, I'm not going to stop you."

"Will you come with me?" I asked him quietly.

"Like hell I'm letting you see the bastard on your own," he replied gruffly as I kissed his lips.

"Thank you, Jasper," I smiled before cocking my head to one side. "Pretty please, can you tell me what the surprise was, now?"

"I don't know, can I?" He droned sarcastically as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Boo, you whore," I pouted as he laughed, taking a bite out of my toast.

"My mother has invited us to dinner in two weeks since apparently Emily has something she would like to share with the family," he said bitterly as I frowned. "I did attempt to get us out of going but, you know how my mother is."

"Why don't you want to go?" I asked him as he sighed.

"No reason." He shrugged, running his fingers through his hair, something he did when he was nervous or when he was telling a lie.

"Jasper, what happened?"

"Emily happened, that's what," he muttered in disgust. "We've been arguing ever since you were admitted to hospital and quite frankly, I don't want anything to do with her."

"But why have you been arguing?" I asked, puzzled.

"Aside from my incompetency, the rest was her fault you ended up almost half beaten to death, Scarlett," he snapped angrily. "If she had fücking listened to me and stayed away from Vincent -"

"Jasper, how can you blame Emily for what happened to me?" I interrupted him, folding my arms. "You wouldn't believe the amount of people who told me to stay away from you because I would end up heartbroken, but have I listened to any of them? No, because I trust my own instincts and my own judgment enough that I couldn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. The same way Emily misjudged Vincent's character, how was she to know that that was what she was letting herself in for?"

"Who the fück told you to stay away from me?" He barked in response as I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

I stared at him in disbelief. "Is that the only thing you heard me say, Jasper?"

"Yes." He growled impatiently as I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being so immature," I said as I began to clear away the table. "And hurry up, you have a meeting with the board in half an hour."

As I quickly washed the dishes, I felt Jasper's tall frame press into my back, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

"I love this side of you," he murmured huskily.

"I'll bet you do," I muttered while my body heat increased upon feeling his érection press into my lower back.

He brushed my hair to one side and kissed my neck, slowly, tortuously as I moaned quietly.

"Don't moan again," he growled, smacking my backside as I yelped, trying to steady my breathing. "Or I swear I will take you right here, right now."

I turned around to face him, as I bit my lip, watching his eyes darken with unrestrained desire.

"I think I'd like that," I whispered before crashing my lips to his, wanting him, needing him.

He lifted my legs upwards, as they straddled his hips, his lips never leaving mine.

"You have no idea how desperately I want you," he spoke breathlessly as my fingers lost themselves in his thick hair.

"Oh, I think I do," I murmured quietly. 

With my legs still wrapped around his waist, he carried me up the stairs, gently settling me onto the bed as he ripped open my blouse causing all the buttons to pop out.

"Jasper!" I gasped as I heard the buttons land on the floor. "I really liked that blouse!"

"And you'll like the billion others that will follow the same fate, too," he laughed as his fingers pried off my pencil skirt.

"Excuse me, why am I the only one getting naked here?" I questioned as my boyfriend's signature smirk graced his lips.

Oh, God, what carnal thoughts were forming in his mind?

"That depends, would you like me to demonstrate?" He quipped cheekily as my face reddened.

Slowly, I unbuttoned his shirt as he threw it to the floor followed by his pants and his boxers.

I traced my fingers along his abs as he looked at me, lust and want evident in his oceanic eyes.

"Fück, you're so beautiful," he breathed as he unclasped my bra, tossing it to the side, leaving me only in my pink thongs.

"You do realise you're going to miss the meeting, don't you?" I reminded him, his fingers nearing my underwear as he kissed my breasts.

"How can I leave my séxually frustrated girlfriend unsatisfied?" He smirked wickedly, his fingers rubbing my córe through the thin lace as I moaned loudly.

"I'm not the only séxually frustrated one here," I retorted breathlessly.

"These need to go," he mumbled to himself as he tore my underwear in half.

"Neanderthal!" I squeaked, swatting his forehead. "Couldn't you have asked me to take it off instead of - oh my God!"

His tongue swirled around my heated córe as I gripped his hair tighter forcing him to quicken his pace.

"God, you taste absolutely divine. Come for me, my love," he murmured as his tongue delved deeper inside of me - quicker, faster - my body clenched in sheer pleasure as I came, screaming his name.

He bought his lips to mine, groaning into my mouth as he retrieved a condom from the bedside drawer, tearing the wrapper open with his teeth before rolling it onto his length.

"Are you sure you're ready, Scarlett?" He asked, positioning himself above my córe, his hands at either side of my head, keeping him upright.

"This isn't a roller coaster ride," I giggled as he chuckled darkly.

"I'll have you screaming like it's one," he said huskily as he slowly entered me; I inhaled sharply, wincing as the pain claimed my body while clutching onto Jasper's biceps for dear life.

"I'm sorry, baby," he whispered soothingly, peppering small kisses around my mouth as the pain ceased.

Waves of intense pleasure replaced the pain and discomfort I had felt as Jasper thrust harder into me, groaning loudly.

"Fück, you're so tight," he grunted sexily as he buried his face into the crook of my neck, my hips arching to meet his vigorous thrusts.

"Oh, God!" I screamed shamelessly, my fingernails grazing his back as he filled me completely; my body convulsing in pure, unadulterated pleasure as I exploded.

"Fuck," Jasper groaned loudly as he came inside of me. Still trying to catch his breath, he lifted his head up and kissed me, before pulling out gently. "You were perfect, baby."

I smiled as he discarded of the condom and turned to face me with a huge smirk on his face.

"Congratulations, Miss Scarlett Avery Valentina, you are now officially devirginised. Tell us, how did it feel? Was the experience truly orgasmic?" He pretended to use a hairbrush as a microphone, shoving it in front of my face.

"Jasper!" I scowled, smacking his bare chest as he laughed throatily, pulling me closer to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked seriously as I looked up at him.

"Little sore, but otherwise I feel amazing," I grinned as he smiled.

"I love you," he said, kissing my hair as I snuggled closer to him.

"I love you, too," I sighed in content as he drew patterns on the small of my back with his fingers.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again as I laughed.

"I promise I'm okay, Jasp. I'm only a little sore but that's normal, stop worrying," I told him as I felt his body relax a little.

"Get some sleep, I want you completely energized for tonight," he said as my head shot up.

"We just had sex, Neanderthal!"

"Idiot," he laughed loudly as I frowned. "I've created a monster."

"What?"

"What I meant was I'm taking you out for dinner tonight, I want you well rested," he explained as I cringed internally.

"Oh." I responded like a fool as he chuckled.

"There'll be plenty of rounds after today, baby, you can count on it," he winked.

"I look forward to it," I smirked, closing my eyes.

"I have to stop off at the office in a while, I'll wake you up before then," he kissed my shoulder as smiled into his chest.

God, I loved this man with all that I was and I loved him like I'd never loved another in my life.

He and I together were something special; our love irreplaceable, unquestionable.

And I was anything but a complete soul without him.

_____________________

A/N:

Hey Guys!

How'd y'all like that climax ;) ;)

I hope you enjoyed it! It took me ages to decide whether or not to do this but I think it was a bit overdue lol. Sex scenes are not my forte unfortunately :)

I also just wanted to thank you all again - 100K reads!!!!

Also, if you weren't aware, I've entered Saved By The Boss for the Wattys 2015 and I would be ever so grateful if you could continue reading, voting, commenting and recommending my book to your friends on Wattpad - it would mean the world to me.

The next update should be the 3rd of July - my last day at college!!!

Please comment, vote and continue reading, I could not have achieved anything without you guys, thank you so much.

Love as always,

Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 25.1K 52
Cover made by: @Malak-- "Ruby why are you so afraid to open up to me? I've been trying to love you but all you've been doing is pushing me away and I...
195K 7K 43
Note: This book will be revised soon. I will be adding and or deleting some scenes to work on the plot holes so please bear with me. ***** "Get the...
49.3K 1.7K 42
STEAMY 18+ ROMANCE Completed ✔️ Book 2 in my Forbidden Love Series Book one is IT STARTED WITH A TEXT EACH BOOK IS A STAND ALONE AND CAN BE READ SE...
30.6K 1K 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...