๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐„๐ฏ๐ž...

By MoniWroteIt

Sometimes our bodies react before our minds do... It can be either a blessing or a curse. More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ

241 9 1
By MoniWroteIt

"W-what" I stuttered not believing I heard him right the first time.

"I gotta repeat myself" He asked tilting his head. Although he wasn't pointing the gun at me anymore it still sat in his hand.

I stood still in place for a moment trying to decide what to do. I tried to think of the right and normal thing to do.

But deep down I already knew what I wanted to do.

I sighed slowly reaching up and undoing the the belt to my robe. I untied it and opened it a little before looking up.

"Drop it" He demanded this time using a different tone making chills go through my body.

I slowly dropped the robe to the ground before looking to the side not wanting to make eye contact with him.

He stayed quiet for a while not saying anything making my nerves go wild.

"Turn around" He said lowly.

I turned around facing the bed again waiting on his next move or demand.

I could feel him move closer to me. Then I heard a noise from my night stand sounding like he sat something on it. He pressed up against me making me slightly gasp.

Every time he came in contact with me it's like my body grew hot.

I felt him place his hand on my stomach rubbing over it before it got higher touching my breasts. He brought his other hand up holding both of them in his hands making me realize he had put his gun down.

I could feel him growing by the second since his front was pressed against my back. He kept playing with my breast with one hand while the other traveled down to my clit slowly rubbing it.

"Mmm" I moaned a low as I could not wanting him to know I was enjoying it.

Suddenly he let me go and stepped back a little leaving me confused. I was about to turn around until he pushed into my back making me bend over the bed. He pushed deeper creating a arch in my back.

I felt what felt like the tip of his dick rubbing against my entrance.

"Tell me what you wanna do, I can leave right now" He spoke to me making me look back at him.

I stared at him for a moment trying to come up with a answer. No words were coming from my mouth so I had to do what I could to let him know what I wanted.

I pushed myself back little feeling his tip slip into the entrance of my hole. I tried to slide back more but hissed at the feeling of my walls stretching.

It was at that moment I realize just how big his dick was. He was stretching me out and all he had was the tip in.

"Come on" He motioned for me to come back further. I pushed backwards again the feeling almost becoming too much for me.

"Fuck, I can't" I slightly moaned out.

He didn't say anything he just placed his hands on my waist and thrusted his hips forward.

"Oh shit" I yelped feeling him push half of his dick in. He stroked in and out slowly for a moment trying to get me used to it.

"You gotta let me in" He spoke in a soft yet firm tone making my pussy wetter.

"It's too big" I whined feeling him start to push more in.

"You can take it" He grabbed my neck with one hand leaving the other on my waist.

He pushed more in lifting one of my legs on the bed and leaving one on the floor giving him more access. He stroked in and out and a medium pace as my mouth hung open.

"Ouhh shit" I moaned reaching my hand back trying to get him to take some out.

"Stop touching me" He pushed all of it in at one time making me scream. He pulled out and slammed back in again making my breath get caught in my throat.

At this point there no words coming out of my mouth just sounds. My eyes were rolled to the back of my head as he stroked in and out of me while holding my neck and waist.

The only sounds that could be heard were the clapping sound that was made as our bodies came in contact and the noise my pussy made as he went in and out.

"Oh my- fuckkkkk" I moaned loud not being able to handle the way he was fucking me.

"Mhmmm" He hummed slapping my ass while digging deeper.

I could literally feel his dick touching my soul.

I felt him poke at my spot making me tense up and try to pull away from him.

"Oh right there" He asked but it felt like more of a statement.

He held me in place repeating the same strokes over and over again poking at my spot making my body shake as I felt a orgasm building up.

The feeling was becoming too overwhelming and I didn't know what to do. I tried to scream but no sounds left my mouth as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I tried pulling away from him again just to get some type of relief.

"Stop fuckin running" He held my waist tighter releasing my neck and gripping it with both hands.

"Pleaseeee shit" I finally moaned out gripping my bed sheets.

"Please what" He asked going harder and faster.

"Please let up- wait fuckkkkkkkkkk" I begged feeling myself squirt all over his dick.

"Mhmm let that shit out, let me know how good I'm making you feel" He spoke to me driving me over the edge, his voice just did something to me.

After I came down from my high still shaking a little I looked back at him. He had his head back with his eyes closed and from the outline of the mask I could see his mouth slightly open. He held his hoodie up with one hand while the other stayed on my waist.

Knowing he was feeling as good as I was woke something up in me.

I began throwing my ass back on him at a slow pace at first trying to match his rhythm.

He froze at my movements making me smirk a little. I continued moving against him speeding up my pace a little since he stopped.

I could hear his breathing increasing while his stomach began to cave in.

"You gon nut for me" I questioned keeping my eyes on him while I moved back and forward on his dick.

He nodded his head with his eyes still closed making me clench around him. His eyes popped open and he made eye contact with me.

"I wanna hear you baby" I told him feeling him start to match my rhythm with his strokes.

"Yes" He spoke lowly as his strokes got sloppy.

"Yes what" I pestered further feeling my stomach tighten again.

"Yes imma nut for you" He groaned tightening his grip on my neck letting me know he was close.

"Mhmm, just like that baby" I moaned out feeling myself about to cum again.

"Look at you creamin all on my shit" He said watching his dick go in and out of me. We had created a mess by now but it only turned me on more hearing and feeling how sloppy it was.

"It feels so good" I threw my head back biting my lip.

"Fuck, I'm bout to nut" He told me as I fucked him back faster. I could feel his body freeze up again as his nut approached him.

"Oh shitttttt" He moaned out before snatching away from me quickly and pulled out nutting on my ass.

"Shit" I breathed out feeling worn out.

A minute or two went by of us sitting in silence trying to catch our breaths and process what had just happened.

"Stay right here" He demanded lowly as I nodded leaning on the bed with no energy left in my body.

When he came back I felt him drag a warm rag across my ass cleaning me off. I felt him wipe my vagina too making me hold my breath because I was still sensitive.

He got hisself together before fixing his clothes and grabbing his gun from the dresser. I grabbed my robe putting it back on and tying it.

"Put yo shit back up shorty, I don't want it" He said which made me happy that I get to keep my shit I've worked hard for.

"Thank you" I said.

"Mhm" He stated at me for a minute before I turned around. I began putting everything back in its place and I turned around to see no sign of him.

It wasn't until I heard the front door shut tightly that I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

What the fuck did I just do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.4K 24
If you let a stranger in your home, you have to deal with consequences. โš ๏ธtrigger warningโš ๏ธ
163K 4.2K 34
-๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
Run By FraeuleinM

Fanfiction

1.7K 212 18
Life was not how they imagined it. But if one door closes, another will open and you can find unexpected things... or people behind that door.