A Forgotten Life

由 Shinedownlover560

Trunks and Rosamoona are back in the stunning second book in the Trip Through Time trilogy. Growing up is tou... 更多

Author's Note
Part I
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Part II
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Ten

538 12 2
由 Shinedownlover560

Dedicate to JRIDES

____________________________________________________________ 

Finally, thirty minutes and hundreds of dishes later, the ten of us walked out of the building.

"It's almost time for the Adult Division," Krillin noted, looking at the giant clock.

"Come on! I wanna see who fights who!" I exclaimed, turning around and walking backwards.

"Well, whoever I get in the first round, please don't punch me in the gut!" Daddy stated, rubbing his belly.

"How come you didn't eat anything?" Gohan asked Videl. "You must be on a diet!"

"Believe it or not, Gohan, most people don't overeat before they fight," Krillin said. I smiled, still walked backwards.

"Hey, Videl," I started, batting my eye lashes.

"Yes?" she asked.

"When you fight Gohan, are you going to kick his butt?"

"Rosa! Come on!" Gohan complained. Trunks and Goten snickered.

"Well, I don't know. I guess it depends on whether he surrenders or not," Videl replied. "If he does, I'll go easy. If not, then, well, I'll just have to kick his butt."

Vegeta snorted, but didn't say anything. Smiling hugely, I skipped to her and gave her a hug. She chuckled and hugged me back. When I pulled away, I skipped over to Gohan.

"Don't worry. I still want you to win too, big bro!" I informed, hugging him as well. Gohan smiled.

"Thanks, sis," he said. Pulling away, he wrapped an arm around Videl. I continued skipping back to where I was walking with Trunks and Goten.

"Are we going to check the drawing?" 18 asked. 

"Yeah! Can we?" Trunks, Goten and I asked simultaneously.

"Alright, alright," Daddy said, amused.

"If I fight Kakarrot in the first round, the first thing I'm going to do is punch him in the gut," Vegeta stated.

"Oh man, Vegeta. No mercy," Daddy said. I smiled and looked behind me at the two men. When I turned around, I caught sight of two figures standing in front of us. Well, the one was standing. The other was floating.

'Do you see them too?' I sent Goten and Trunks. They both nodded.

As we walked closer, I could get a better view. They wore strange, brightly colored clothes. The one that was floating was a pale purple with a white Mohawk, while the other one, the one that was standing, had bright red skin, as if he had a sunburn. His hair was also white.

Trunks, Goten and I stopped and the others followed suit. We were about ten feet away from the strange men. Red Skinned Dude was considerably larger then Purple Guy. They both had their energy levels hidden.

"Hey, Gohan, I'm getting strange vibes from these guys," Videl stated. From the look of amusement on Purple Guy's face, I could tell he'd heard her.

Daddy pushed past the three of us standing in the front, making sure we were behind him. But that didn't stop me from flying up to his shoulders to look at the men.

With a smile on his face, Purple Guy floated forward. "You wouldn't be Goku by any chance, would you?" he asked politely. My eyes widened. How did he know Daddy?

"Yeah, but how did you know my name?" Daddy asked. I looked down at his face from atop his shoulders. He was confused, but weary. He wrapped his arms around my legs protectively.

Purple Guy narrowed his eyes, but kept the smile. He glanced at me for a second before looking at Daddy again. "Your reputation as a great fighter is legendary. I was even hoping to fight you in the tournament."

'Gohan, is he from Otherworld?' I asked my brother telepathically.

'I don't know... He might be...' He answered.

"I don't even plan on beating you," Purple Guy continued, "it's just I like the idea of the challenge."

Like a Saiyan... I thought. 

Daddy didn't answer, but he didn't look away from Purple Guy. Red Skinned Dude hadn't moved an inch. I was starting to think he was a robot or something.

"Well, it was a real pleasure meeting you. I'm honored. I'm also looking forward to fighting against you in the tournament. I've come a long way for this. You might even say I'm your biggest fan. I can also say I won't disappoint you."

"Gosh... Thanks," Daddy said. I looked from him to Purple Guy back to him again. Daddy had relaxed his hold on my legs slightly, but he still was staying in front of Goten and Trunks.

"Goku, may I shake your hand?" Purple Guy asked. But it was more of a command than a question. He stuck out his hand, waiting for Daddy to do the same.

"Yeah, sure," Daddy said, shifting slightly forward. He took the man's hand and shook it once. 

Purple Guy's face scrunched up. He looked like he was watching something really funny. Daddy looked down at their interlocked hands. There was a strange feeling in the air, and Daddy must have felt it as well, for he let go of Purple Guy's hand and moved back to where he had been.

"Well, thank you. You're as brave as everyone says you are," Purple Guy said. He looked up at me and tilted his head. My blue eyes found his coal ones as we locked gazes. 

Purple Guy tilted his head and smiled before looking down. I looked over my shoulder at Trunks and Goten. They too help Purple Guys' gaze for a few seconds. Suddenly, he stopped floating.

When his feet touched the ground, Purple Guy bowed to Daddy. "Good day," he said before turning around and walking back towards Red Skinned Dude. When he reached him, they both walked towards the exit.

"Hey! Wait, I didn't catch your name!" Daddy called to them. But neither turned around.

"I don't like the feel of this," Piccolo said from behind us.

"Me either," Daddy admitted. "But isn't that what this tournament is about? Finding the unexpected challenge and seeing who comes out the winner?"

"I don't know... They didn't seem that strong to me," Krillin stated. "In fact, I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into."

"I for one would be more than happy to take either of those two clowns on," Vegeta said. 

'I don't know... I think I'm with Videl on this one,' I sent my brothers and Trunks.

'Same here,' they replied.

"Come on you guys, let's get out of here!" Krillin said. "I wanna see who they have fighting who!"

"Me too," I said, wanting to forget about the strange encounter. Jumping down off Daddy's shoulders, I landed with ease next to Trunks and Goten.

"You three are going to have to head up to your mothers," Daddy said. "I don't think they'll even let you near the drawing.

"Awww!" I whined. "But I wanna know!"

"Me too!" Goten said.

"Diddo!" Trunks agreed.

"You'll find out when we fight each other," Piccolo said. "Now scram."

"Fine," I said. I took Trunks' hand in one of mine and grabbed Goten's with my other. "We'll catch you guys later, okay?"

"Okay! Sounds good, Mooney!" Daddy said. I smiled and lead Trunks and Goten away from the adults.

"Are we really going to mom, Rosey?" Goten asked once we were out of hearing distance. 

Shaking my head, I said, "Psh! Not hardly! I want to fight in the big tournament anyways. Don't you two?"

"Heck yeah!" Trunks exclaimed.

"But we're not allowed," Goten said glumly.

"Not as ourselves we're not," I agreed. "But, if we were to, oh, I don't know, accidentally find someone else's costume and try it on, we just might have to fight as the guy."

Trunks shook his head. "Moon, you have some wickedly awesome ideas."

"I know," I beamed.

We walked back to where we fought earlier. There was a guy standing around, arms crossed. He looked angry about something, and he was alone.

"Perfect," Trunks said as we hid behind a bush. "Only Adult Division qualifiers are allowed here right now. Goten, run out and distract him. Then Moon and I will hit him over the head and take his costume."

"Why do I have to distract him?" Goten complained. "I want to hit him!"

"But I hit harder, so I'd knock him out easier," Trunks countered. I sighed.

"I'll go," I said. Before they could answer, I walked out from the bushes and went over to the man. His back was too me, so he didn't see me at first.

"Excuse me, sir?" I asked in a small voice. He turned around and looked down.

"Yes? What do you want?" he asked.

"I can't find my mommy and daddy," I said, making my voice sound like I was about to cry. "We got separated and now I can't find them! Please! You have to help me! I can't find them anywhere!" I looked down, causing my hair to fall in my face so he couldn't tell I wasn't crying.

"Hey, don't cry," he said. I peeked through strands of red hear to see him looking around. He was afraid people would think he was making me cry. "I'll help you find your parents."

"Thank you mister! You're really nice!" I said, looking up and hugging him.

"Yeah, yeah kid, whatever. No need to get touchy-feely with me. Where was the last place you saw your mom and dad?"

I sniffed. "Over here," I replied, taking him by the arm and dragging him to where Goten and Trunks were hiding. They'd better get ready.

"Look kid, I don't see your parents anywhere-" 

I turned around to see what had caused the man to stop. Trunks has floating about three feet in the air, his hand in a karate-chop position. The man was falling, face first onto the ground. When he landed, a small oof left him, along with is breath momentarily.

"Ha! Did you see that? That was a good hit! Too bad it was wasted on someone like him," Trunks said, clapping his hands together as if cleaning dust off of them. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Trunks! They're going to start the fighting soon!" Goten said, pulling the man into the bushes. Glancing over at the lavender haired Saiyan, I smiled and followed my brother into the plants.

We worked quickly, pulling the tunic and, mask and cape off of the man. Goten pulled on the guy's boots while I pulled the gloves onto my hands. Trunks got onto Goten's shoulders and I got on top of both of them.

"This isn't going to work," Goten said as we wobbled.

"Nonsense. We'll be fine," I said. "We just need to use our Ki to balance ourselves. Now old still while I pull the tunic on."

Carefully, I brought it down over my head. Trunks and Goten did the same. Then I took the mask and cape. The mask easily fit over my small head and the cape lay nicely behind us.

"There! Now we can fight!" I exclaimed. 

"Rosey, I can't see anything," Goten said. "How am I supposed to know where to walk?"

"Poke out eye holes," Trunks suggested. "Like this." Shoving his finger through the thin fabric, Trunks made two holes to see through. Goten did the same.

"There. Now try walking," I said. "And remember to balance yourself using your Ki."

Goten did as he was instructed. The first couple of steps he took were unstable, but, with the help of all of our Ki's, he quickly figured it out.

"There we go! Now come on, the tournament is just about to start!" Trunks said. I nodded in agreement as Goten carried us to the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one has taken so long to update... I've been focused more on My One True Love, Trunks Briefs... ^^' But it's updated now! So enjoy!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 39
BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME FIRST! ~~~~~~~~~ High sc...
6.2K 130 10
After the defeat of Cell, the world can finally return to peace. Future Trunks, a warrior who helped the Z Fighters fight the androids and Cell was n...
40.7K 842 23
After the fight with the Shadow Dragons, Trunks leaves for five years to help rebuild the earth with CC. When he finally returns home, Pan is eager t...
88.9K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...