๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

2

6.8K 367 273
By backwoodfairy

kamari oren summer

i groaned hearing loud music from downstairs.

it's been a few days since the party and let's just say i don't wanna touch alcohol for a minute.

i'll stick to smoking.

"you finally up..." i heard making my face scrunch up.

i looked up and saw ghost making my eyes go wide,"why- what you doing in here?" i asked and he shrugged standing up from my gaming chair.

"i came in here to speak to yo ass, yo best friend downstairs wit everybody else." he said and i nodded.

"umm...well you can- wait a minute how long you been in here?" i asked.

"5 minutes nun crazy.." he said staring at me and i broke eye contact grabbing my phone.

"okay...i'll be down there in a few.." i said and he nodded licking over his lips.

he stood there for a few more seconds before leaving out my room making me let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

what the fuck??

after the party i did notice he tried to text me more on insta but i sent back short or dry replies, you will NOT be getting me.

maybe.

"bestie boo! you wanna come wit me and get our nails done?" brooklyn asked walking into my room.

"yeahhh, lemme take a quick shower first tho...you can watch whatever on my tv." i said and she nodded.

i grabbed clothes from my dresser then went to my bathroom, i took a 15 minute shower before getting out and getting dressed.

i only put on clear mascara and carmex then put in gold stud earrings.

"okay i'm ready." i said walking out and seeing she was watching the 85 south show.

"let's gooo." she said holding up her car keys.

i was glad, i didn't feel like using gas from my car.

we walked downstairs to the front door before being stopped,"where you going?" mom asked as she was coming in.

"we going to the nail salon." i said and she nodded.

"alright— why the fuck these hoodlums in my house again??" she asked making mama smack her head.

"stop being rude, hey y'all." mama said and i heard mom mumble sumn under her breath.

we made it to brooklyns car and she handed me her phone to play music,"girl- you know i mainly listen to white people..." i said and she shrugged.

"go aheaddd it's fine." she laughed and i turned on my future by billie eilish

I can't seem to focus
And you don't seem to notice
I'm not here
I'm just a mirror

i leaned her seat back and got on my phone while she drove.

jamari: aye if somebody text you it's ghost

-😦ik you not giving my number out

jamari: juh vibe

it wasn't long until another text came thru

unknown: aye where y'all went ??

- places

unknown: kamari

- spirit

unknown: yo ass think you funny🥱

-hilarious actually

he better watch out i'll laugh him out them drawls.

❈ ❈ ❈

"seee aren't you glad you took my advice??" brooklyn asked as we sat down inside of dunkin's donuts.

"i guess..." i mumbled looking down at the new nails i decided to get.

usually i just get a glossy coat but i let brooklyn talk me into doing sumn new, i've been wanting to but i was too nervous to really try it.

i had short coffin shaped french tipped acrylics and white toes to match.

"they look good on you foreal, dick grabbing timeee." she said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"yeah no i'm not grabbing nun." i said and she shrugged.

"one day you will...definitely don't rush it tho." she said and i nodded.

oh- im still a virgin. i've kissed people and that's about it.

"my n words." i heard making me look to see jamari and his fuckin minions.

"why y'all here?" brooklyn asked as jamari slid in next to her.

and you guessed it- ghost beside me. the rest of the boys pulled up chairs.

"kamari and i share locations, decided to pop up on y'all."

"stalker.." i mumbled glaring at jamari.

"you tryna wrap them dick grabbers around my dick?" jamari asked brooklyn and i facepalmed myself.

"have some fuckin decorum." brooklyn said shaking her head.

i could feel ghost staring at me so i slowly looked towards him,"you need sumn?" i asked and he shook his head.

"nah...fix yo face lil nigga." he said and then i started mugging him.

"who??? cause i was looking at yo ass normally at first." i said and he shook his head.

"you gotta resting bitch face...and an attitude." he said and i glared at him before getting on my phone.

he grabbed my phone from me and i smacked my lips,"what you doing?" i asked reaching for it and he moved it out my reach.

"mmcht! jamari get yo fuckin friend!" i snapped at jamari who was flirting wit brooklyn.

"what happened?" jamari asked just as ghost sat my phone down.

"i was tryna show him sumn that's it." ghost lied and my jaw dropped.

"what you even do?" i asked and he shrugged.

"you'll see."

unt unt...

❈ ❈ ❈

my phone started ringing and i was confused...cause how you get through dnd??

i paused two sentence horror stories on netflix before grabbing my phone.

Masani❤️ would like to FaceTime

"this nigga..." i mumbled before answering.

"who told you to save yo shit in my phone?" i asked once it connected.

"hey to you too shorty." he said before laughing.

"ghost nobody-"

"what's my name in yo phone?"

"huh?" i asked and he smacked his lips.

i took the time to look over his appearance, he had in airpods and was on the game. he only had on shorts so his tattoos and muscles were on display, his locs up in a messy bun.

"what's my name in yo phone kamari?"

"masani..." i said and he nodded.

"then that's what you call me."

"but everybody-"

"kamari don't make me repeat myself."

i'd do anything that you say cause you da boss

lemme stop playing.

"whatever..." i mumbled.

"why you call me?" i asked.

"wanted to see what you was doing." he said shrugging, mostly focused on his tv.

"while your on the game?? and you call me? yo hoes must've been busy." i said and he held a smirk on his face before speaking.

"you wanna be one of them?"

"i don't even play wit you like that bye ghost." i said before hanging up.

this time i turned my phone off and continued watching my netflix series.

(soooo guysss we back again wit another book 🤣y'all lucky i fw y'all cause this book was not in the plans at all😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...
3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
102K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
430K 18.1K 51
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ. ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‘๐–ป๐—…๐–พ