My Bully's Obsession - BWAM

By Elecanderson15

My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year... More

Intro - characters
1- His Return
2- First Day
3- Big news
4- Night out
New release!!!
5-Mistakes
6- New Beginnings
New release!!!
8- Promises
New release
Part of the truth -9
Reveals-10
Yall!!!!
Oh shit - 11
Sorry for the delay

7- Old friends

207 10 1
By Elecanderson15

                               Yasmins POV

I'm getting ready for class and I suddenly remember to tell Nieahmya about the guy from yesterday. I get out my phone and I begin to text her.

(The picture she sends Nieah)

I then put my phone in my bag and finish getting ready. I'm not even dress yet I go over to my closet and pick out some clothes.

I'm wear a simple navy blue tube top and some blue washed ripped jeans.

**time skip (few weeks later ) ***

Hongjoong POV

It's been a few weeks now , I've been having Lola over and hanging out with her. But I've noticed that Yasmin doesn't seem to mind when I bring her here and she has to hide or leave anymore. I even stopped asking her to leave she just does it on her own.

I've been catching in her phone on the phone giggling and laughing like preteen who has a crush on somebody.

She's always on her phone these days , like even in class. Yasmin is a good student she wouldn't do that.

Her behavior recently just doesn't sit right with me at all. And she has to going out meeting someone because every time she leaves she smells different.

It like a masculine smell so she has to be meeting up with a guy. And it's actually pissing me off because why is she meeting up with some guy I don't even know. Like she hasn't brought him home or anything.

As far as I know they could be fucking or doing drugs. Who the fuck knows at this point.

I've already decided once I see this guy I'm not going to like him. All this is just sneaky af and weird.

"Dude what are you thinking so hard about?" , San questions.

"Don't you guys thinks Yasmins been werid lately?", I ask.

"Huh, what you mean bro?" Yunho asks.

"She been werid like her behavior, she acts like a teenager with a crush" I say.

"Oh that dude, we been knew she was seeing someone. I heard her and Nieahmya giggling about it in the hallway" San explains.

I then began to think maybe they saw him. They can tell what he looks like so I can tell him to fuck off.

"Who is he?" , I say.

"Why you wanna know so bad. She grown she can date someone if she wants", Yunho says.

That statement alone irritates my entire existence. No she can't she can't date just anyone and I have to meet them and I prefer if she doesn't date at all.

"No , I um just want to meet him ya know. She meet Lola I'd just like to know who she's spending all her time with" I say calmly.

"Dude sounds like you're her father or something. Are you jealous?" San says.

"No it's just fucking werid" I say annoyed.

I hear Yasmin out side and giggling with someone and I immediately jump off the couch and go outside.

I walk out the door with Yunho and San behind and I can't believe what's I saw. She's been with him this whole time doesn't she know who he is.

"Yasmin get your ass over here now !" I yell.

He then turns towards me and with a smug smirk on his face as if he's won. He's always gotten on my nerves. Ever since he joined the gang he's been the biggest fake ever.

"Gets your ass away from her" I yell.

Yasmin makes her way towards us confused and I pull her behind while giving her a stern look.

"Oh funny meeting you here old friend" Mingi says.

"No you don't have that right to call me that" I explain.

"You better just leave" San says.

"Oh I am, bye baby I'll text you later darling" he says before getting in his car and driving off.

I grab Yasmin and drag her in the house with them following me.

"WHAT THE FUCK , ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?" I scream at her.

She gets confused and looks around to read the room and she can tell I'm not kidding.

"What did I do this time ?" She asks.

"AS IF YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ,YOURE FUCKING WITH MINGI" I say.

"Why does it matter to you who I fuck with" she says annoyed.

"Don't catch a fucking attitude with me Yaz , don't you know who your messing that's Song Mingi as in my ex bestfriend" I explain.

She looks at me with and idc look and that pisses me off more.

"YOUR NOT TO SEE OR TALK TO HIM I MEAN IT" I yell.

"YOU CANT CONTROL ME JOONG I LIKE HIM" she screams back.

"Yasmin this is for your own good" Yunho says.

"Really ?! Yunnie you're siding with him. I get it he's your friends but damn I guess bro before hoe right. My bad I thought we were friends but your just like him" she says on the verge of tears.

I didn't want to see her cry but she just wasn't understanding the whole picture. He was bad news and she was going to get hurt messing with him.

"I'm not Yazzy but he dangerous for you. He's a gang member and the things he's done are terrible I'm asking you to please stop seeing him for safety." Yunho says while hugging her.

"NO IM NOT GOING TO JUST BOW DOWN AND LISTEN CAUSE YOU GUYS DONT LIKE HIM. YOU GUYS STARTED IT AND I LIKE HIM. IM AM GROWN AND IM DONE LISTENING TO YOU. FUCK OFF" she says screaming directly at me.

I feel too many emotions happening all I once I can't figure which one to focus on. I feel overwhelmed with this whole situation so I gave up.

"Fine go fuck him for all I care but when he hurts you I won't be there to help. I'm done" I say and I walk out the front door slamming it shut.

She's just so fucking stupid and stubborn. I hate this quality she has, can't she see I'm trying to help her. She doesn't want to listen that's fine but I won't allow him to do anything to her. Even though I said I don't care I was lying. I can't let her go through what I went through. She can't be involved with his life I won't let it happen.

San and Yunho come out of the house and stand next to me.

"She'll come around bro" San says.

"No she won't she thinks I'm just being a dick" I say.

"Try being nice to her maybe she'll know you care" Yunho says.

"No , that's why she's fragile now. I'm teaching her how to stand up for herself and fight. Cause lord knows if he does something to me she gonna have to stand on her own" I explain.

"We won't let that happen you know that" Yunho says.

"She doesn't know does she ? She doesn't know what he did Yunho's sister and you does she? , San asks.

"No I never told her" Yunho answers.

"She doesn't know about me and his past ether" I say.

"Find a time to tell her , she deserves to know what's happening" San says.

I didn't know much in that time since I was still entirely pissed. But I know one thing I'll kill him if it comes down to it. I won't let him do it again not anymore.

End of chapter!
Mingi is the new love interest, I will get more into his personality next chapter.

Yall shit is about to hit the fan and take a new turn be ready because the drama has just started!

Y'all listen this chapter short but worry new one Mon or Tuesday !!

Love yall see ya next week 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 79 8
She's a struggling single mother who wanted to get her life back on track but she couldn't do so while worrying for her daughter safety,she had no fa...
58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
668K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
7.9K 422 7
(WARNING: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. IT IS VERY CHEESY AND IM TOO LAZY TO REWRITE IT. Lol, enjoy...