[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

Oleh p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... Lebih Banyak

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]

714 20 28
Oleh p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

| . . . ☁🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

Everyone froze and watch the racer who winning.

The aliens watch them in gasped.

The gang watch them in concerned.

Who going to win? Adudu? Boboiboy and (y/n)? Well, we don't know! But let's find out who going to win!

| . . . ☁🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

The racers who driving fast, the racer who was the first driving while others too and the two racer what behind them.

both two racer laughing each other as the guy drive toward the racer and bump them that cause the racer out the race. And other one too.

The both racer drive the racer in middle and crash them.

Then last one racer that they went over them. The cactus racer look behind and notice those two was after him.

"Knock him out!" The red guy yelled.

"[Gibberish talk]" the blue one said then laugh, i don't know what language is that. Do you?

Anyway, those two high speed and bumped the cactus racer. While cactus racer spinning that guy bumped him then he crashed the director as he jump out the vehicle then he cover himself before the vehicle explode.

The two driving as went to pause, Rio was the one who paused the tv as the screen showed the two racer who violent them, all of you here the controller that you guys have an mission to do.

The y dou gasped while yaya cover your eyes that because the violent. "So violent!"

"Sister yaya, can you remove my eyes now?" You asked as yaya let her hand off your eyes. You blink twice them look at the screen those two as you yelped. "Ah! What is that?!"

"This is your next mission." Admiral said as Rio switch picture to the symbol that from racer who violent them.

Fang gasped. "T-the Nova Prix space race. . .?!"

"Why are you so scared? What sort of race is this?" Boboiboy asked fang.

"Don't you know? Nova Prix is the most dangerous space race ever. It's held every 10 years." Fang explain.

"What's so dangerous about it? Looks okay to me." Gopal said and someone bonk his head. "Ow!"

"Silly Gopal, the track is supeeerrr difficult, and racers can do anything at all just to win the race." Rio said as fang nod.

You went Rio and asked. "What do you want us to do, admiral?"

"Easy! Win the race and bring back the power sphera trophybot!" Rio clicked the remote as the screen showed the trophybot.

You, ying and yaya surprise. "The prize is a power sphera?!"

"Yes this is why so many have joined this race. To win the power sphera and other lucrative prizes!"

"But we don't have any experience in racing. How are we going to win" Boboiboy said.

Rio sweatdrop and looked at admiral. She walk toward you and cover your ears.

"Oh, simple. . . That's NOT my problem!" He roared at the gang while you Pikachu surprise face while Rio bleeding her ears. "Win That race! Understood?!" He said as he walk out the room.

"Crystal, admiral!" Boboiboy said as admiral walk out the room.

before Rio remove her hand from your ears then she fell into the ground as you shocked. "Rio?!"

"I'm. . . Good." Rio thumbs up.

Gopal start to panic and cry. "Oh no, we're doomed! How are we gonna win such a dangerous race?!" He look at the gang while you shook Rio on the ground.

Boboiboy and fang think then both heard from kokoci. "Heh. All of you are lucky. Since the registration fee is too expensive. Our sponsor will only bring in two racers!"

"If that's the case, let me be the support crew! I can do everything super fast!" Ying said.

"Count me in! I'll take care of the food!" Yaya said.

Gopal panic and think. "Err. . . Me too! I can prepare uh. . . MORE FOOD!"

ciciko dumbfounded at Gopal then Rio quick sat up and get her towel and swipe herself the ears bleeding while the gang look at her with sweatdrop except you Pikachu surprise face.

"That settles it! Yaya, ying and Gopal will be the support crew." He said as you guys smile. "Boboiboy, (y/n) and fang will join as racers!"

"Roger that, commander!" Everyone salute.

Gopal sigh relief. "Phew, I'm saved. . ." He said.

"But, commander. . . I don't have vehicle. ." You frowned.

Boboiboy kneel down and patted your head. "You can asked motobot lil sis" He said that made you gasped.

"Really? Is motobot accept that?" Boboiboy nod as your frowned to smile. "Yaay!"

"But who could be rich enough to sponsor us?" Fang asked.

"Who else if not me, kids!" Everyone attention look at the screen.

"BAGOGO?!" everyone unison.

"Wait, who bagogo?" Sudden you asked curiously.

While boboiboy look at bagogo in screen with suspicious face. "Something smells fishy. . ."

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

Boboiboy deadpan that he make up on his face. "I knew it." He sigh.

"What did I get myself into?" Fang turn and see his face also makeup but instead of green makeup.

You also deadpan that because bagogo just make up the cream as same boboiboy. You got vehicle that motobot give you.

You three heard the laugh then look at Gopal who laughed with their pokerfaces. "You sure that's not flour? Haha!" He laugh.

as the y dou laugh too by his joke. "You put on too much!"

You heard everyone cheering as you look around the crowds with smile and wave.

"Why do we have to use bagogo's face cream?" Fang sighed.

Bagogo popped nowhere as fang Yelp. "Hey, I'm the sponsor for this team, am I not? You're the ambassador for my products!" He said as you three poker face at him. "Now look at the camera!" He pointed the drones camera as you three look at it.

The screen showed by you, fang, boboiboy and bagogo. "Yes, ladies and gentlemen!" Bagogo start sponsor the cream.

"I have this special product that will make you fairer. Greener, or even pink" he showed the face makeup like the example. You three poker face then heard the crowds seems they were interesting.

"I guess there's a market for these things." You said.

"It's all good, ladies! If you don't believe me, just take a look at my ambassadors! Aren't they fabulous?!" The screen showed boboiboy and fang. "Go ahead, smile! Wave! Wave!" He said as two boys did what he said.

Then the screen showed you. "Ooh! And there's a little one, say hi!"

"Uuh. . . Hello?" You shyly smiled as the crowd awe at you.

"Aren't you three just the cutest!" Both boys heard familiar voice, they look turn and it's adudu and probe.

"Probe? Adudu?"

Adudu smirk and said. "Ready to lose?"

"How did you get into this race?!"

"You think you're the only one with money?" He take out his credit card.

"Quit interrupting our mission!" Boboiboy said and heard the engine as everyone look attention at them.

And see there's the two who join in. "Those are the bikembars! Their vicious racers!" Two girls said.

"[Gibberish talk]" blue guy said.

"What is he saying. . .?" You asked.

As the red guy beside boboiboy and said. "My brother was saying, 'this race us child's play!' " then he laughed.

Fang got pissed by the red guy said. "How dare you!"

The red guy shocked. "What?!! You amateurs think you can defeat the likes of us?"

Boboiboy scoffed by his behavior. "Don't get ahead of yourselves."

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!" A voice from you that boboiboy recognize voice and saw you were hold microphone.

"Huh? Lil sis? What are you doing?"

You cover the microphone with your hand. "That green guy let me do this like he do, uuh, like this?" You said while the crowd awe you in screen as you cough your throat and said to the microphone. "Wweelllcome!! To the long-awaited, uh. . What this place name. . . Oh I remember, Nova Prix space race!" The crowd cheering and yelling and awe you by your adorable voice.

"Allow me to introduce. . . Uh. ." The alien give you a paper of the racers name as you take it and said. "In the first position, pok pok tus from planet gurunda!" You pointed at cactus who wearing his goggles.

"The pretty lady, heely wheely from planet kasunta!" You said as lady smile at your compliment. "And the third and forth positions, Nova prix's defending champions! Tttthhheeeee Bikembars!" You exclaim as the crowd amaze them in screen.

"Hehehe! It's gonna be a peace of cake!" The red guy said as the blue one nod.

"[Gibberish talk]"

You blink curious at the blue one. "I don't know what he saying but. . . Beside them. . ." Your smile went to down when you look at adudu and probe who excited his name. ". . . The broccoli square face." You blankly said and walk away from him.

As adudu shocked you named him. You excited run toward boboiboy. "And, the best. . . Amazing. . . In galaxy from the earth planet like us. . . My big brother boboiboy! And my friend fang! Also his not from earthlings. And lastly a little earthlings is. . . Me!" You said as the crowd cheering them. And you give back the microphone to green alien.

Fang smile and give thumbs up that you know about him as you thumb up at him back.

" 'green square face', she said?!" Adudu yelled and he went tantrum as probe struggle his tantrums.

"Calm down, mr. Boss! Keep calm!" He hologram showed trophybot in front of adudu. "Focus. . .!" Adudu stop his tantrums and notice the trophybot as probe calm him down from his tantrums.

When adudu calm down from his tantrums. "That's right. We've got to win that power sphera!" He said.

Boboiboy listen adudu say that he planned get the power sphera.

"Racers! Start your engines!"

the racers start their engines.

"3. . ." The racers prepared themselves "2. . ." The racers watch carefully the traffic light to start the race the green light. "1! GO! GO!! GOOO!!!" as the green traffic light fully green as the racers start race and high speed. the bikembars they smirk.

| . . . ☁🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

"Heely wheely is taking the lead," they said as watch the screen the racers. "Followed closely by, uuuhh. . . Pok pok tus!"

Pok pok tus race beside wheely as wheely look beside with smirk as she high speed her vehicle.

"Don't think you can escape! Take this!" He pressed button as the barrel tossed at the wheely, as wheely notice and she move beside before she could hit.

"Huh? It's that junkheap!" Wheely said.

Meanwhile you shocked that bikembars beside wheely and pok pok tus. Both beside them as you sweatdrop. 'I think bad feeling about this. . .' You thought.

"Ram 'em!!!"

Both went closer the pok pok tus and wheely as they both connected the vehicle while damage. Wheely pull lever and she high speed that she managed get out the bikembars while pok pok tus spinning and crush as the barrel out his vehicle and they tossed went boboiboy and fang.

"Dodge!" Boboiboy shout as you three Dodge the barrel and you three make up are gone by the water barrel that it explode as the three manage Dodge the barrel.

"Pok pok tus is out of the race! . . . Sorry pok pok tus but I know you can win next time that I'm sure!" He said as they gaze at boboiboy, you and fang. "And look like my big brother and fang faces are now squeaky clean!"

He finger in his chin and said curious. "Seems like this 'cosmic cosmetic x9000' is not--"

"Not applied enough, you mean!" Bagogo cut he off as he look the crowds. "So that's your cue to buy more, ladies and gents! You'll regret missing this chance!" He said as he dumbfounded at him.

Meanwhile in racers, fang and boboiboy went closer the bikembars. "Get ready, fang!" Boboiboy turn on the helmet as fang nod and turn on the helmet and sudden the missile shoot them you three.

Boboiboy look back and see adudu. "Hahaha! Ready to lose, you mean?" Adudu said as he shoot them again.

Meanwhile a green alien and bagogo, he trying get microphone on his hand. "Give me back the mic!"

"No need to troubles yourself, little earthling! From now on I'm sponsoring myself as the commentator." He take out his many money and tossed as alien guy chased the money. "Take these and go play somewhere else!" He said.

You dumbfounded at him that you heard then you gasped see adudu shooting boboiboy and fang. "Season spring!" You activate your power as your form changed.

Meanwhile in race. "You think you can win?!" Adudu yelled while boboiboy and fang are struggling Dodge the missile and sudden sheild barrier both fang and boboiboy. Adudu shocked and he know the barrier from you.

you sheild barrier at them both. "And you think you dare hurt my big brother and fang!" You yelled at adudu

"Go ahead! Let me handle him!" Fang told you and boboiboy.

"Alright! Come on lil sis." Boboiboy nodded. "Be careful, fang!" He said as you both high speed.

Fang turn around his vehicle and he front of adudu. "Shadow spikes!" He used his power as the shadow spike toward them.

Adudu notice with his wide eyes. "Dodge 'em, probe!" He shout as probe Dodge the shadow spike.

Meanwhile you and boboiboy still race that you two leaving fang behind and now boboiboy was race with bikembars, he look left the red one then look right the blue one.

"Heh, you sure dream big, earth boy and girl!"

"[Gibberish talk]"

Both of them press the button as the those spike wheels came out and went closer boboiboy as the sheild barrier still there that they striped push the barrier. Boboiboy notice the barrier cracking. You gasped. "Big brother!"

"Oh dear, boboiboy is in a pinch!" Bagogo said. "But he still seems confident, all because he is using the cosmic cosmetic x9000!"

"Be confident, beYOUtiful." He said as the shine around him with the product.

"Ram 'em again!!!" The red guy said as both pushed the barrier again.

Boboiboy can see the barrier about to shattered. The hologram front of him showed ying.

"Use your wind power, boboiboy!"

The barrier shattered into species as boboiboy activate his power. "Elemental power! Boboiboy wind!" His form and motorbike change form and the colors. "Whirlwind blast!" He spin with vehicles as the bikembars join in the whirlwind as they spin by the wind power.

They both out the whirlwind as boboiboy changed form original and he high speed, he sigh relief. "Thanks, ying!"

You went beside boboiboy. "Big brother are you okay?" You ask as you changed form to your original self as boboiboy nod.

The red guy furious at boboiboy. "Don't let them. escape!"

"[Gibberish talk]"

Both yelled, fang drive fast through the bikembars and he beside boboiboy As you notice fang. "Fang?"

"I've managed to hold adudu back! Let's speed up, boboiboy, (y/n)!"

Boboiboy turn around at bikembars slow down. "Eh, why are they slowing down?" He notice some alarm on his helmet his eyes wide and turn look back up as there the a meteor shower toward them both.

ying and Gopal gasped. "A meteor shower!"

You gasped and shout. "DODGE!!"

boboiboy and fang heard as you three dodge the meteor shower.

"Hahaha! Those earth brats didn't even realize that they've entered the meteor zone!" The red guy said.

"Boboiboy fire!" Boboiboy changed form to fire element. "Fireball attack!" He shoot the meteor shower with fire ball that meteor shower shattered by fire ball.

You changed form to summer and you splash the meteor as fire shoot the meteor.

The vehicle fast through at fang and fire. The wheely smirk as she type the smirk and the screen showed that she can dodge the meteor shower. She followed as she dodges the meteor shower. "See ya, kids~" she said as she high speed of her vehicles.

"They're ahead! Let's Rip through the meteors!"

"[Gibberish talk]"

Both said as they high speed their vehicle and they break the meteor with their vehicle.

You, Fire and fang notice the bikembars break the meteor shower. "What the. . .?"

The bikembars vehicle look little broken and they keep going and through the meteor shower.

Bagogo facepalm."Oh boy, seems like heely and the bikembars have broken through the meteor shower! What to do? I may have sponsored the wrong team!" He said as you dumbfounded at him.

Meanwhile you and fire keep shooting meteor shower with his power, he notice the big meteor shower. "Look out! A big one is coming!"

"Urgh, too late!"

The big meteor almost hit them but a pink hologram big hand caught meteor and squeeze the big one and shattered. Boboiboy and fang know the power fang and both smiled and look at you and you sweatdrop as you tiredly sat down.

"Awesome, lil sis!" Fire changed form to original.

"Our thanks!" Boboiboy look turn from the voice and he see adudu and probe.

"How kind of you for shielding us, hehe." Probe said as he high speed.

Boboiboy glare at adudu and probe and then.

"Hurry, boboiboy!" He look the hologram showed yaya. "The pitstop is just around the corner!"

Meanwhile yaya, ying and Gopal waited you, boboiboy and fang.

Ying notice the bikembars went their pitstop. "The bikembars twins!" She pointed at them as the gang look attention at the bikembars.

"Let's hurry! Where are you, dashbot?!"

"Hey!" Dashbot out his hiding and quickly went to bikembars.

Gopal notice a power sphere.

"They have a power sphera too?!"

"[Gibberish talk]" the blue guy told dashbot as he think his thoughts.

"Can he even understand what the guy's saying?" Gopal curious.

". . . Sorry boss, I don't understand."

the gang fell like a anime style.

The red guy furious at dashbot. "Repair and upgrade our bikes now!" He yelled and bonk at dashbot.

Dashbot whine his bonk "Mechani-repair power!" He fix the bikembars bikes.

Gopal gasped. "Woah! His power is so cool!"

When the bikembars drive high speed and back to race.

While ying look at her watch and call them. "Boboiboy, (y/n), fang! Where are you guys?"

"We're close, get ready to receive us!"

You and yaya heard with big smiled. "Hurry up, I've prepared some cookies for you guys!" Yaya picked up the basket and showed the cookies.

Ying and Gopal feared as the background shattered.

Boboiboy, you and fang yelled and feared face. You guys stopped and went back to the race quickly fast.

"Uuh, on second thought, I think our rides are still good!"

"Uuh, that's right! We still need to catch up with adudu! Let's go!"

"Uh, yeah! Yeah!"

The others sigh in relief, yaya frowned. "But I went through all that trouble making these. . ." And sudden someone steal yaya cookies as yaya gasped and look at the person steal the cookies.

It's wheely. "Thanks for the treat, kid!" She said as she bite the cookies and taste terrible as she froze and crashed.

"Huh! I think heely wheely is out cold! Why did you eat that cookie, sis?!"

The wheely fainted, yaya frowned then Rio take her basked that yaya look at Rio in Surprise when Rio eat yaya cookie. "This cookie actually good!" Rio said in cheerful.

Yaya smiled at Rio while the others look at Rio and confused how she gets here?

"And now, we have entered the last leg of the race, ladies and gents!"

"We're still in the last spot!"

"Boboiboy! Use your lightning power! (Y/n)! Use your autumn!" Boboiboy look turn at fang. "Shadow binds!" He used his power as the binds wrapped on boboiboy vehicle.

"Good idea! Hold on tight!" Boboiboy said as fang hold tight as boboiboy changed form to lightning element and his vehicles too. And you changed form to autumn too.

"Lightning dash!"

"Wind dash!"

You two activated his power as you two high speed.

While fang struggling hold and while lightning used his power. Meanwhile adudu and probe racing then lightning, you and fang passed through at adudu and probe. "Oh no! We're losing the race, Mr. Boss!"

"Don't worry, probe. I always have a way!" He said.

Meanwhile the bikembars arrive the tunnel and lightning and fang made it there, lightning after them as bikembars heard electric sound. The red on turn and see lightning after them. He furious. "Time for us to fuse!"

"[Gibberish talk]"

Both press buttons and they fuse their vehicles.

You and Lightning gasped see they fuse their vehicles. "They can fuse?!"

"Attack them before--" fang cut off by sommon hit his vehicle. Another missiles tried hit fang then the shadow binds cut off.

"Fang!" Lightning shout as fang crashes there but fang is okay.

Lightning heard adudu laugh. "No one can escape me!"

The gang shocked at screen that adudu used cocoa beans they used it for fastest.

"He's coming in fast!"

"He's using banned fuel! Cocoa nitro!" Ying said while Rio think.

"That looks delicious."

Meanwhile you and lightning changed form to original. "Are you okay, fang?!"

"My ride's a bust!" Fang gasped. "Watch out, boboiboy! (Y/n)!"

Boboiboy turn back and gasped the bikembars fused their vehicle then they aimed at you both. "Where are you gonna run now. . .?"

"Fire!"

They fire at you two as you two scream and dodge their aimed. As bikembars keep shooting him.

"Hahaha! Good! Let's join them!" Adudu pressed button and the missile shoot your both whole you two dodges.

Boboiboy notice you were struggling dodging. "That's enough!" He activated his power to triple split.

Probe notice boboiboy triple split. "Oh no!"

"Oh yes!" You exclaim.

"Elemental exhaust!" They activate their power.

"Wind exhaust!"

"Fire exhaust!"

"Lighting exhaust!"

They elemental exhaust power as adudu notice and they hit by the elemental exhaust.

"I'm afraid that broccoli square face dude has been knocked out of the track! Don't be like him, guys. And be sure to buy the cosmic cosmetic x9000 and you won't ever be disgraceful thrown out." Bagogo said his products.

"Yay! We did it!" The element exclaim as lightning went beside you.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay and you did it big brother lightning!" You cheerful said as lightning smile.

"No, we did it together." He said as you nod at him.

The red guy watched you two as he scoff. "You think you'll win by splitting up?"

"Split up? We can fuse too!"

The red guy gasped and you look at him surprise and curiosity then you watch them fuse their vehicle. "Elemental bike fusion!"

The gang surprises they fuse their vehicle. "Wow! So cool!"

"Woah! That so awesome big brothers!" You exclaim and amaze them.

"You think that's enough to win?!" The red guy said as the blue guy turn his vehicle and the red guy now front of you while the blue one driving the race as he target aim you all. "Fire now! Fire, with all we've got!"

You gasped and you activate your form to spring as you use your power to sheild at you and others before you guys could it the fire ball? As thing shoot everywhere direction.

Fire look at you with smile. "Awesome (y/n)!"

"Yay!" You exclaim while focus.

"Confuse them, wind!" Lightning told wind.

Wind nod at him. "Okay! Whirlwind blast!" He dashed at the bikembars as you deactivated your barrier and they went to bikembars to make them confuse as bikembars suck the whirlwind as they stopped driving.

"I can't see!"

When the whirlwind vanishing and see the snow canon front of them as bikembars gasped and look at you that you changed form to winter.

"Now, winter!" The three elemental exclaim.

As you lazy smirk. "Ice ball canon!" As the canon fire and the giant ice ball tossed went to bikembars.

"NO!!!" both scream as they hit by the giant ice ball and explode with snow that ice ball shatered. The bikembars coughing and they cover of snow as their vehicle broken.

You all went to them as the elements merge back to original. "Yay! We're victory big brother!" You exclaim and give him thumbs up.

Boboiboy about to say but you two heard the scream from adudu. You two attention look and see green flash speed passed through you two. You two gasped, before you could start engine boboiboy pick you up your vehicle as he put you the back seat and back to race leaving your vehicle behind.

"Why did you use the cocoa nitro again, Mr. Boss?!" Probe scream.

"And we have a winner, ladies and gents! It's non other then-- eh?" Bagogo shocked notice flash green speed. "Those aren't my ambassadors!"

Ying shocked at the screen. "Where are you, boboiboy and (y/n)?!" She called you two.

"Hurry! He's gone reach the finish line!"

You heard boboiboy grunted as you sweatdrop. "Boboiboy lightning!" He changed form to lightning element. "(Y/n), used autumn season!" He told you as you nod and you changed form to autumn and you wrapped his waist tight.

"Maximum dash!" You both activate the power as his vehicle high speed with the power.

Meanwhile adudu and probe. "Just a bit more, probe!" He scream as he heard lightning and wind sound, he look beside and see you two dash speed same as adudu.

The hologram front of lightning that has warning but you two ignore it. And probe blaster on his back almost broke, adudu and lightning focus the last line while you hold his waist tight and squeezed your eyes tight and wait for who going to win.

Everyone froze and watch the racer who winning.

The aliens watch them in gasped.

The gang watch them in concerned.

Who going to win? Adudu? Boboiboy and (y/n)? Like I said. Let's see who going to win. . .

"Oh my word, I feel like a heart-attack coming. Just who will be crowned the champion?"

| . . . ☁🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

"

Introducing. . . The champion of this Nova Prix! It's. . . NOT (y/n)! Or It's. . . NOT boboiboy! But, adudu!"

Adudu was happy that his first place while boboiboy second place and you third place, you and boboiboy poker face at adudu.

"I'm the champion! Take that, boboiboy and his little sister! In your face!"

You two sigh then look at the gang. "We're sorry, guys."

"We failed. . ." You both frowned.

You and boboiboy look up the screen. "Judging from the replay, adudu won with only of his antenna!"

Ying scoffed. "Saved by the antenna. That's not fair."

"Iet me cut those. . ." You mumble as you spout.

"And here's the first prize!"

You looked at the prize on table has cream products, trophybot and a pet carrier? While you were curious What inside the pet carrier.

"Hahaha! Come to me, my power sphera! Come to me!"

"Here it's is. . .! The first prize!" The green guy showed the cream product as the first prize. "A year's supply of bagogo's beauty products, the cosmetic cosmic x9000!"

Adudu jaw dropped look at cream products. "What do I need cosmetic for?!" He throw the cream products as bagogo pick it up the cream.

"Hey, why are you throwing them away? After I went through all that trouble to sponsor the first prize!" He said while the gang poker face at him.

Adudu grit his teeth. "What about the power sphera?!" He cut off by the green guy pushed him side.

"And for the runner-up. . . Power sphera trophybot" boboiboy shocked that he had trophy in his hand. As the green guy grab his wrist and lift up. "Goes to the racer from earth, boboiboy!"

The y dou clap hand as victory. "Yay! We made it!"

"And a pet carrier inside the mystery pet!" You also shocked and curious look at the pet carrier. "Goes to the little racer from earth, (y/n)!"

"Cool!" You exclaim as you and boboiboy jump off the stage. The gang approach you two.

"I can't believe we actually did it!"

Adudu sigh in deafet. "What kind of karma is this. . ."

Then someone tap his shoulder. "Hey, sir! Are you interested in becoming the ambassador for my products?" Bagogo asked.

Adudu got pissed at him. "You little. . .! Who cares about that?! I want the power sphera!"

You laugh at them then you accidentally opened the pet carrier cage and the creator jump out the pet carrier and jump on you.

Boboiboy and his friends and look attention at you and saw a plant look tyrannosaurus who licked your face. "Hahaha! Hey! Stop it's tickle! Hahaha!" You laugh as the plant tyrannosaurus swing it tails look so happy. You hug the creator and look at boboiboy. "Big brother! Big brother! It look so cute! Can we keep them? Can we, can we?!" You pleased as you used puppy dog eye while hugging the plant tyrannosaurus.

Boboiboy and his friends sweatdrop and sigh, he can't say no to you. He nod with smile. "Sure."

You big smile as the plant tyrannosaurus it tails swinging. You exhale as boboiboy cover his ears and his gang look at him curious.

"Hey, why you--"

"AWESOME!!!!!!" you extreme scream just like admiral scream.

That cause the gang damage their ears except boboiboy that he cover his ears.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

| . . . ☁ 🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

This kinda rush to me--

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.7K 941 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
26.2K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
37.3K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
17K 791 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...