A Rose by Any Other Name Llo...

By bbsmoltz

Y/n is Arin's older sister. After the Merge she's the only family Arin has left. When Arin and Sora get taken... More

The Merge: Part 1
The Merge: Part 2
Crossroads Carnival
Beyond Madness
Writers of Destiny
Return to Imperium
Mindless Beasts
The Calm Inside
The Battle of the Second Monastery
The Temple of the Dragon Cores
Gangs of the Sea Part 1.
Gang of Seas Part 2.
Gangs of Seas Part 3.

I Will Be the Danger

648 22 2
By bbsmoltz

Y/n's POV...

Guards surrounded us, but we we're ready to fight. "I said get back in those cells!" The dragons roared in protest, while guards got ready to blast us with there weapons. 

"Make them! I dare you!" Wyldfyre yelled at them.

"Daring them? Look, we don't want to fight in these close quarters." Lloyd told her.

"Who said we didn't want to fight?" 

"Y/n and I have fake Imperium citizens IDs. We might be able to talk our way out of this." Lloyd said, continuing to be the voice of reason.

"Talk? Barf. Fight!" Wyldfyre yelled. 

The dragons followed her leaving Lloyd, Malachi, and me. "Okay. So impulse control isn't her thing." 

"She was raised out in the wild Honey." I reminded him.

"It sure shows through. She doesn't even try to hid it." Malachi told us.

"We should at least try to help her. She's doing all this by herself." I told them. I ran over to help Wyldfyre with the guards while they tried to get the door open.

"We've got a new way out!" Lloyd told us. He pointed up towards the roof. It was open now. 

Wyldfyre was on Heatwave now, she looked up before shouting orders. "Heatwave, go!"

Soon all the dragons we're starting to jump up in the air. I got on one. Malachi and Lloyd weren't on one yet. 

"Wait for us!" Lloyd yelled. 

"Yeah!" 

They ran after the one dragon who was still on the ground, barely making it up on the dragon before it took off. The dragons were running and flying in the air. I pulled my dragon back so it wouldn't fly off. The electric barrier was still there.

A couple dragons hit it, making me wince. Those poor dragons. "- ouch." I heard Lloyd say.

"I know, that looked really painful. Also, are you two going to be okay on the same dragon?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't we?" Lloyd asked me.

"You guys were fighting earlier. I'd hate for you two to be in close proximity unwillingly if you're not going to get along." 

"You know I don't actually hate him right?" 

Lloyd's POV... 

"You don't?" I asked.

"No, I have trust issues when it comes to people who know Y/n that I don't know. The fact that you're her boyfriend and I had no idea who you were, plus the small time you've know each other... I kinda, went into overprotective jerk mode."

I had no idea what to say to him about this. He only acted like that because he didn't know me and because I'm with Y/n in such a short time?

"Malachi, I'm no longer on the streets. I can defend myself nowadays. But I'm happy you're still concerned with my well being."

"Of course, you're the only girl who I view like a little sister who's not one of them." So he views her as a sister, not as a crush? Oh thank goodness.

Y/n's POV...

"Hey! We're free of our cages, but still trapped in a large house!" Wyldfyre told us.

"Large house?" Lloyd asked.

"The large house of many houses." Wyldfyre said confidently to us.

"Does she mean a city?" Malachi asked us.

"I think so." Lloyd didn't sound so confident about this.

"That's the word!" She confirmed.

"She was raised in the wildness, she told us that not to long ago." I reminded them.

"How are we supposed to remember that? Everything has been chaotic today. So sorry if I forgot about something I heard earlier." Malachi said.

"Hey, how do we get out of the city?" Wyldfyre asked us. Unfortunately she was being completely serious.

"We snuck in through the waste tunnels, but they're too small for the dragons. So the only way out is through the main gates."

"Lovely." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it won't be easy... We can do it babe, you just have to have faith."

"I do have faith Honey, but in this case it's kinda hard to believe we can do that."

"Can you two stop with the lovely dovey affection or whatever? Wyldfyre needs to focus." She said growling at us.

"If it's that hard, what can we do to get them and us out?" Malachi asked Lloyd.

"We need to get these dragons into a formation. Any kind will suffice really."

"Form- uh- a- um, tion? Form-a-tion?" Wyldfyre asked confusingly.

"It's something everyone can do to help get out of a bad situation." I said, trying to make the word easier for her to understand.

I heard a loud sound and looked up. One of the dragons knocked off one of the metal satellites. Lloyd shot some of his powers at the falling piece of metal making sure it didn't hit anyone. These dragons were causing a lot of damage. 

"They're causing to much damage!" I yelled.

"We need to get control of them." Lloyd said, agreeing with me.

"No control. Dragons are free. Escape is all that matters!" Wyldfyre told us. 

"But innocent people could get hurt. This is too dangerous." Lloyd was trying to reason with her. She was raised in the wild, her point of view is different from ours.

"I am danger!" Her hand lit up with her fire and she threw it. 

Up ahead Rapton and more of the Claws of Imperium appeared be preparing for us. Or at least they would be if Rapton wasn't talking to them about who knows what. Heatwave barreled into them knocking them out of the way like bowling pins.

Soon I saw Arin. "Lloyd, Arin's up ahead. Make sure he get's on your dragon."

"What about Malachi?"

"Have him jump to my dragon."

"I can hear you you know." Malachi said.

"Good to know, now jump." Malachi jumped and got onto my dragon no hesitation right as Arin got tossed up onto Lloyd's. 

"Arin! There you are!" Lloyd told him.

"Hey Arin." I said.

"Little ninja, how are things?" Malachi asked.

"Lloyd, Y/n, and- Malachi? Wait, what are you doing here Malachi?"

"Three guesses." Malachi challenged.

"Y/n found you?" He guessed.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner! And on your first try!" 

Wyldfyre hit something making it go flying. "Fire? Kai's here too? Did he dye his hair?"

"That's not Kai." Lloyd told him.

"Wow, I really missed a lot." Arin seemed to be thinking things over. "I thought there could only be one master of each element." 

"Yeah, so did I, but here we are."

"We can talk about this later, when we're all safe." Lloyd threw some of his power at a drone.

"Right, where's Riyu?" Lloyd asked changing the subject.

"We uh... We got separated. I hope he's heading to the sewer exit where we're supposed to meet Sora... Wait, but the sewer is back there. Why are we going the wrong way?"

"The dragons can't fit in the sewer's there too big." I said.

"We're going out the main gates." Lloyd reminded me.

"I've got to find Riyu. He could be in trouble." 

"I hope not! We've got enough to deal with right now as it is!" I exclaimed.

"There they are! The main gates 'which will not be easy'!" Wyldfyre told us excitedly.

"Great! Get these dragons out of here! I'm going back!"

"Not without me you aren't."

"No Y/n. You need to get out of here." Malachi said.

"I agree with him, you need to get out of here."

"Not without you, Arin, Sora, and Riyu. I won't leave until all of us can."

"Wait, what for?" All the dragons came to a halt. A whole pack of Photac came into view.

"Those are big." Wyldfyre said stating the obvious. 

"Did Sora activate more of those Photac monsters?" Arin asked.

"Who is she working for? Us, or Imperium."

"Don't think about it, something has to be on the line for her to activate more of them."

"What's a Photac?" Malachi asked me.

"Hard light, otherwise known as those creatures over there that look like holograms. Trust me, they're anything but that."

Malachi huffed out a sign, "Great."

"Since I'm such a nice guy-

"You, nice?" A guy asked deadpanning Rapton.

"I'm being sarcastic!" He yelled.

"Oh, that makes sense, cause you've never once remembered my birthday. Which is what a nice guy would do." The guy said continuing on.

"Ugh! As I was saying, I'm going to give you a choice. You can peacefully return the the dragons to their cells, and you ninja can get a new fancy cell of your own... Or we can test out these completely indestructible fighting beasts right here, right now!" He chuckled, "I know what I'm voting for." Rapton told us.

"What are you fighting for?" The guy who deadpanned him asked.

"Fighting! Come on, you always pick the fighting option when you can." Rapton explained yelling at him.

"We can't beat them." Arin said.

"No." Lloyd agreed.

"Your stating the obvious Little ninja." Malachi pointed out to him.

"We have to find another way out of this." Lloyd told us.

"Agreed." I said.

"We heard your choices!" Wyldfyre yelled.

"Is she going to surrender?" Arin asked. I smacked my head, he didn't know her like we did in the passed who knows how long.

"You obviously haven't met her yet." Lloyd said.

"That's an understatement." Malachi told him.

"And we agree with you! Always pick the fighting option!" She growled before charging with Heatwave.

Lloyd jumped up. "No, wait!" 

"This is bad right?"

"This is terrible." Lloyd confirmed to him. He spinjitzu'd off the dragon to help fight in some way.

"Claws! Take down these dirty animals!" I heard Rapton say.

 Soon enough the dragons and the Photac were fighting. It was chaotic, and I didn't know what to do. 

"I am danger!" I heard Wyldfyre say.

"i don't think you understand the words 'completely indestructible.'" Rapton told her.

"I don't think you understand the words, 'Shut up'!" She retorted to him making me smile. I got to admit, I loved her strong personality.

"If you have a plan B, now's the time Lloyd." Arin told him.

"I barely had a plan A!"

"Not reassuring Honey!"

"Arin!" We looked over and saw Sora. She was on a dragon, and if I had to guess, it was also named Sora. She renamed herself after a dragon and I could only think that's who that was.

"Why did you do this Sora? You activated more Photacs?" Arin asked. "What were you thinking?"

"Yeah, okay, uh, so I can see how this might look like I did something terrible."

"Might look? Definitely looks."

"Not helpful Arin." I told him.

"They were torturing this dragon. I had to do something. But don't worry, I built a secret way to shut to Photacs down and it's gonna be easy." 

"Ah!" We felt the impact of the Photac after it charged at our dragons, sending us to the ground.

"If it's easy then please do it!" Lloyd asked desperately. 

"No problem, I just need a quick spark from Riyu. Where is he?" she asked.

"Uh..." Arin started.

"What?" Sora questioned.

"Riyu is kind of... Missing." Arin admitted sheepishly.

"What!" Sora exclaimed.

"You two, go find Riyu." Lloyd told them.

"Take Malachi with you." I told them.

"What about you?" Malachi asked.

"I've got Lloyd, I'll be fine."

"We'll be fine. Wyldfyre, Y/n and I will try to hold off the Photacs until then." Lloyd said reassuring Malachi. Sora and Arin ran off, Malachi looked at me.

"I don't like this but, be safe."

"Always." After he was gone I tried my best to hold the Photac off. I just hope they're safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 159 14
Set after Chens tournament of elements. Kai has left the ninja on a mission to find himself while Skylor has joined the ninja. But a threat soon ris...
33.9K 1.4K 48
[Name] has died and been reincarnated in a show from her childhood. Now she must navigate this place while her new powers make themselves at home in...
215K 4K 81
Aria Lord is the daughter of the Overlord, but instead of following in her father's evil footsteps she chose to stay with Sensei Wu and became a ninj...
19.6K 477 25
(Picture Belongs To @scarelts.doodles on Instagram) *Takes place during Ninjago Dragons Rising* This is my first story, so please bear with me Lloyd...