Bluey's World

By magiclove99

The Heeler family are back in a new adventure where humans and anthropomorphic dogs coexist. After they met t... More

World Tour
Fiesta in Mexico
Eye'll Be Watching You
Baby Blues
It's Dad-urday
Rockafire-palooza
Poppy's Vlog: Poppy's Scrapbook Stories; Can't Stop the Laughter
Piney and Lord Prickles
Surprise-O-Tron
Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide
City Scavenger Hunt
Holiday in Harmony
To Hug a Snug-a-lug
Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!
Band Together
Cultural Identity
The Great Heeler Adventure
Honk
Appendicitis Escapade
The Great Pop Diner Caper
The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends
Sister Act

Once Bitten

72 1 0
By magiclove99

"What a sun-tastic day in Australia!" Barb said getting out of her rental home.

Barb slips on Socks' dog drool trail.

"Dog drool." Barb growled.

Socks is walking around dragging her penguin plush in her mouth which is covered in drool as she goes inside Stripe and Trixie's house. Socks looks through a window as Barb mops up the trail.

"That family needs to keep their unclean baby out of my yard. I am sick of cleaning up after her." Barb growled.

Barb discovers Socks leaving trail dragging her penguin plush covered in drool all over her dad's guitar collection.

"Not my dad's guitar collection." Barb said.

Barb growls, turns red in anger and starts jumping up and down angrily.

"That's it! This isn't the first time you've soiled my yard with your revolting excretions. But mark this down in your little notebook: it will be the last time!" Barb shouted.

The scene transitions to Barb furiously putting up a force field of wood all around her house. Suddenly, she winces in pain from a wood splinter she sustained.

"This cheap, splintering wood will keep even a baby out." Barb said.

The scene transitions to Barb relaxing outside with wood fencing surrounding her.

"Now, I feel safe." Barb sighed.

Barb noticed Socks jumping on the wood splinter carrying the plush in her mouth covering Barb in her drool.

"Heelers!" Barb shouted.

"G'day, Barb." Stripe smiled.

"Don't you G'day me, Keep your baby vermin off of my property! The next time I see my annoyingly unclean neighbor mutt who lets your fleabag baby on my lawn, you leave me no choice but to call Animal Control or Child Protective Service." Barb threatened.

"That little monster..." Barb continued.

Socks angrily bites Barb's butt, causing her to stutter.

"She bit me!" Barb screamed in pain.

"Socks!"  Trixie shouted.

Trixie pulled Socks away chewing on a piece of Barb's shorts.

"No, dirty girl. This isn't like you." Trixie said.

"Oh, but it's just like you, mutt parents, to raise such a misbehaved fleabag baby." Barb said.

"Socks is not misbehaved!" Stripe protested.

Socks growls viciously.

"But there does appear to be something wrong with her." Stripe said.

The Heeler family heard the commotion and raced outside.

"What happened?" Chilli asked.

"Socks bit Barby," Muffin said as Barb gave a glare towards Muffin.

"I hate unclean mutts, I hope she had her shots." she complained.

"Oh, of course. All of us had." Stripe said.

"All of her shots?" Barb asked.

"Affirmatory." Stripe nodded.

"For rabies?" Barb asked.

"Yup." Stripe nodded.

"Chicken pox?" Barb asked.

"Yup." Stripe nodded.

"Bronchitis, parasites, deworming?" Barb asked.

"Yup, yup, yup." Stripe nodded.

"Well, let's not forget the worst of them all: Mad Dog Disease." John Dory said.

"Uhh..." Stripe stammered.

"What's that?" Bluey asked.

"You mean none of you hasn't been vaccinated for mad dog disease?" John Dory asked.  "Looks like the rash has already started."

"Rash?" Barb asked.

"Tell me, do you have any soreness of throat?" John Dory asked.

"Uhhh, well, now that you mention it, my throat is a little dry." Barb stammered.

"This disease will ravage your body with bloodshot eyes, loss of balance, messy pants, ticklish rib cage, severely untrimmed toenails, and finally, the bite from that infected dog will turn you into...a zombie." John Dory said.

Barb freaks out; screams, then runs off crying loudly.

"You need to get that baby of yours to a doctor before she bites someone important." John Dory said.

The group gasps once they see that Socks is missing.

"Where did she go?" Bingo asked.

"There's a mad dog on the loose!" John Dory shouted as he ran off screaming.

"Socks?! A mad dog?! What?!" Both Heeler families exclaimed while that it was happening it the scene zooms out from Stripe and Trixie's home, earth and to the milky way.

"The mad dog is coming! If she bites you, you'll turn into a zombie." John Dory shouted.

"Jeepers, what's with Branch's brother being a lunatic?" Guy Diamond asked.

Socks walks up to Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond.

"Oh look, Tiny, it's your friend Socks." Guy Diamond said.

Socks is panting and Tiny notices something wrong with his friend.

"Are you feeling okay, Rocksocks?" Tiny Diamond's Radio asked.

"She just had her exercise. Come here, little buddy." Guy Diamond said.

Guy Diamond pets Socks.

"She's just adorable, like you Tiny." Guy Diamond said.

Socks angrily bites Guy Diamond.

"Daddy!" Tiny Diamond's Radio exclaimed and noticed Rose, to whom he escaped.

"Mad dog disease is real! I'm a zombie. I've been bitten by a mad dog. I've got mad dog disease!" Guy Diamond cried.

"Then I've got it! A dog just bit me too!" said Dante Crescendo as the two screamed.

Annie Applecore who is a part of the country group looked at her hand and let out a scream, then a large group of people and anthropomorphic dogs all looked at their hands and screamed. Cut to a "Please Stand By" screen.

"We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a news blast. This just in... fear and disease are spreading like wildfire as a killer dog has been biting the denizens of Brisbane infecting them with... mad dog disease. germs enter through the bite radius, traveling upstream until the entire host body is full of... mad dog disease. We now take you to Action News Reporter Pierre Perkins live on the scene." said a news anchor.

"Pierre Perkins here with the first victim of this epidemic. Tell me, Ms. Rosenberg, when did you first begin to suspect you were a zombie?" Pierre Perkins, who is a Jack Russell Terrier, asked Barb.

"Well, after I was bitten by a mad dog who is only a puppy, I began to get a rash followed by loss of balance, ticklish rib cage, and a few other symptoms." Barb explained.

"Hey, I was bitten by a dog. I kinda feel off balance." Demo said.

"Whoa." Demo screamed as he fell over.

"Hey, I have ticklish ribs too, and I haven't even been bitten." Pierre Perkins said.

"Oh no, it's spreading through the air!" Demo screamed.

"Well, you heard it here first. We're all doomed to a horrible demise. Thanks to a diseased pup." Pierre Perkins said.

Pierre Perkins screams and runs around in circles; TV static then back on; still screaming as the camera zooms out of a television store. Everyone but both Heeler families screams and runs away.

"Socks?" Stripe called out.

Both Heeler families were looking for Socks through the city which is in destruction with traffic jams and buildings on fire.

"I can't believe that sweet puppy would cause all this destruction." Bandit said.

"I'm a zombie... here to dine on your cattle dog flesh!" Barb moaned.

Barb is moaning like a zombie. Some of the people moan and are zombies, closing in on the Heeler families, who then screams and take a boat and head to Vacay Island. As they hop off the boat, the zombies follow the Heeler families again. They all still scream while running to the Vacay Island Resort and headed inside towards the restaurant Bruce & Son's (And One Daughter) Cantina.

"It's locked!" Muffin screamed.

"Somebody let us in." screamed both Heeler families while banging on the doors.

"Heelers, come in. And bring your friends in, too. They look hungry." Spruce said. 

Spruce uses a key to open the door.

"Stop! You can't let anyone in!" Billy Reverb said as he was armed with weapons alongside Clay and Viva.

"But they just want to dine on some food." Spruce said. 

"They're zombies. They only want to dine on our flesh." Billy Reverb said.

"Arrgh, alright, but it's coming out of your paycheck." Spruce said. 

"I don't work here." Billy Reverb said.

"But, Bruce, it's me, Bandit." Bandit pleaded.

"But how do we know you and your family haven't become one of those voracious flesh-eaters?" Spruce asked.

"Could a voracious flesh-eater do this?" Bandit asked.

They managed to get inside without any problems.

"Heelers, it's you." Spruce said.

"That's right. So let us in before we are eaten." Stripe shouted.

"Yeah, that's them all right." Clay nodded.

"Or is it? I don't believe that's the real Heeler families. They look pretty zombified. Just look at how fluffy their fur is." John Dory said stroking Bandit's arm.

"Come on, John, would a zombie have a picture of himself and his families during the BroZone reunion tour in his wallet?" Stripe asked.

"Perhaps not, but I got my eye on you!" John Dory said.

"If you could pull out your eye and put it on him, wouldn't that make... you a zombie too?" Billy Reverb shouted.

John Dory thought about it then let out a gasp in horror.

"You're right. I'm a zombie!" John Dory said.

"Who's to say we're not all zombies?!" Billy Reverb said.

They all scream and run wildly and stop when a bark is heard as everyone gasps as Socks walks out of the kitchen.

"The pup!" The group shouted.

"Socks!" The Heeler Families said.

"Let me handle this, Autism buddy to another. Are you okay? Come here, girl." Bluey said, walking towards Socks kneeling down towards her.

"No, don't get near her. Oh, the pity of it all!" Viva shouted.

"I can't watch." Crimp whimpered and covered her eyes.

"All those people think you're a scary monster. But I know you're just a baby with behavior issues, like me when I was your age." Bluey said.

Bluey pets her cousin as Socks started barking and growling angrily then bites Bluey's arm, causing everyone including both Heeler families to gasp.

"Bluey!" Bingo screamed as she starts running towards her older sister.

"Bingo no," Chilli said pulling Bingo back.

Bluey looks at her bitten arm and starts to cry.

"Socks... How could you? After we have been through?" Bluey said, choked up.

Socks continued barking and growling angrily.

"Bluey's been infected by her own cousin Oh, the irony! Quick, we must quarantine that infected dog before she bites every last person. Let's get the pup!" Clay said.

"Yeah!" The Group shouted.

Bluey gasps as the group hoist butterfly nets and torches as both Heeler families started to get scared with Bingo and Muffin started to cry in fear thinking what will happen to Socks. They felt helpless when the group was getting closer to Bluey and Socks.

"No! Don't hurt her!" Bluey said, holding Socks close to her.

"Hand over the puppy!" Clay shouted.

"It's... for her own good, Bluey." Brandi said calmly as she hid behind a table.

"No! I won't let you touch my cousin!" Bluey shouted.

"Stop the madness, pup!" Clay shouted.

Viva grabbed Bluey and pulled her away from Socks.

"The Mad Dog Disease ends now! Seize the baby!" Clay shouted.

"Halt! Did someone say 'Mad Dog Disease'? Is that what all this fuss is about?" Rose said as she, Poppy and Branch appeared from the crowd, wearing a full suit as they took off the head coverings.

"Yeah. What do you know about it?" John Dory asked.

"When this incident blew up, we went to the library and asked some sensible people for answers," Rose said. "I'm sorry to break this to you all, but that 'mad dog disease' you're talking about, it doesn't exist."

"Huh?" The Group asked.

"That's right, the doctors said that there is no such thing." Rose said, "It's an old urban legend, a myth."

"Well, does that mean we're not zombies?" John Dory asked.

"Of course not. No one is. It's just mass hysteria." Poppy said.

"But what about my severely untrimmed..." Clay asked.

"Those are only moderately untrimmed, Clay," Branch said. "All the supposed symptoms are just common ailments."

"Easy, girl. But what about Socks then? If she doesn't have a disease, why'd she bite all those people, including Bluey?" Stripe asked, holding Socks back.

"Hmmm... mm-hmm-mm. Mr. Heeler and Mrs. Heeler, can you take your daughter's footwear off?" Branch asked.

Stripe and Trixie manage to get a hold of Socks and sat her upright without being bit then takes off her socks showing her paws. Branch notices a wooden splinter on her left foot.

"Ahh-ahh! The problem's right here. She's got a little splinter in her foot."  Branch said.

Branch puts on a pair of specialized  rubber gloves, pulls out the splinter and Socks is now back to normal. He showed them the small splinter on his hand and placed them in a plastic bag.

"I'm sure this was causing her to stamper, making for serious grouchy puppyitis." Branch said.

"Oh, Socks, I knew you weren't disease-ridden. Do you still love me?" Bluey asked.

Socks licks Bluey's arm as she hugs Socks.

"Good ol' Rocksocks is back." Stripe cheered.

Barb comes in and keeps acting like a zombie.

"Hey, mate? You're not a zombie, remember?" Bandit said.

"Oh, yes I am." Barb said as Rose snapped her out of it.

An employee then sighed as she put on her work apron as a customer walked up to order. 

"Welcome to Bruce & Son's (And One Daughter) Cantina. May I take your order?" She asked.

"All's well that ends well." Spruce said.

Socks angrily bites Spruce's butt.

"Ow!" Spruce yelped in pain.

Spruce tries to kill the pain, then looks at Socks until Rose comes up with Barb and Thrash beside her.

"I guess we'll have to bring those bitten by Socks to the synagogue to purify them," Barb sighed. "I feel so unclean."

"Yeah, you are," Rose said. "After Branch, Poppy and I visited the vet, we visited the synagogue and talked to the older people there about the people who were bitten by Socks and they suggested that Barb and the members of their community who were bitten, come to the synagogue for the ritual bath."

"The Mikveh, I guess I need that," Barb sighed.

"I made a list of every person bitten by Socks as suggested by the men working there and they put a check on the people in their community who were bitten," Branch said. "And you all need to go to the hospital immediately for your anti-rabies injections before that."

Inside the local synagogue in the city, Rose, Poppy, Branch, and the people who were not bitten, waited in the waiting room as Barb and some of the victims, after being given anti-rabies shots, purified themselves in a special pool, one after another. The other victims of Socks' biting were being disinfected and given anti-rabies shots in the hospital. The Heeler families minus Bluey were sitting outside the synagogue in a fenced area with the sign, Unclean.

"What about us? We got rabies shots a long time ago!" Bandit shouted, ending the episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 2 2
Ever since the apocalypse arose, along with the three mechanical titans on the side of the Alliance, Bluey and her friends have encountered many trau...
1.1K 59 55
The Snack Pack Life is a Human!AU sitcom that focuses on the lives of the Snack Pack, a pop band composed of an optimistic lead guitarist and the ove...
248 0 20
Read Series 1 before this to understand the story. While the first child hides from his family, Cosmic, his friends, and his cousins go on fun activi...
3.2K 101 14
Everything has Changed for the Heeler family but for better or for worse? After a near death experience both Bandit and Thomas must come to terms wit...