Unexpected

De Discov3r

It all started with a call, a call neither one of them will forget. It started with a kiss, a kiss neither on... Mai multe

Unexpected
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part A
Chapter 21 Part B
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 29

28.7K 623 117
De Discov3r

All I can say is enjoy ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a smirk I slip on the very revealing dress I had packed and then slip on the 2 inch black heels. Sure, my outfit was very slutty and totally not me but tonight I do not give a damn. We’re going to a club and I’m just going to get wasted as hell. After I finish up my hair, I grab my fake I.D. on the countertop of the hotel bathroom, and head out of the bathroom. 

Tonight Emery, his friends, and I are heading to a club pretty far away from here. Its suppose to be the hottest club in Nevada so I needed to get ready for this and look hot because there is no way I am going in an ugly stupid dress. So, before I left I made sure to grab the most perfect club dress in my closet and I surely exceeded. When we get to the club I’m just going to go my own way and Emery and his friends can go another way. 

I’m not going to really be ‘cheating’ on Noah while at this club, sure I’ll dance with some guys but cheating? Never. Plus Noah really doesn’t have to know I went to a club, got drunk, and is probably going to dance with every guy that has a penis in this club. Its Nevada baby, time to let loose! 

“Are you really sure Noah would want you wearing that?” I jump and turn around to see Emery looking at me with an eyebrow up. I look at him and check out his outfit, it was pretty simple. A white shirt that surely should off every define abs he has, his denim jeans riding low on his hip bones, Osiris on his feet, watch on his left wrist, and his hair was spiked up in a sexy way. 

“Who said Noah has to know?” I challenge him.

Emery sighs and shoves his hands in his pockets. “Cedes, I’m not letting you leave this hotel looking like that.” 

I look down at my outfit and shrug. “So? Come on its one night, let loose, right? Exactly so lets go,” Emery just shakes his head. “please?” I plead as I frown. I smirk then bite my bottom lip. “plus you could maybe get a little of this tonight, I mean if you want,” I wink at him then walk out the hotel room. I move my way to the elevator and I hear Emery’s footsteps closely behind me. “you’re a wild drunk, right? You seem like a wild drunk.” I look at Emery when he enters the elevator, he ignores me. I roll my eyes but smile, I had definitely won this battle. 

“Are you drunk already?” Emery snaps as we exit the elevator. “you’re acting like a slut,” he hisses. I roll my eyes and follow him out the hotel and then we hitch a taxi. The cold Nevada night air hitting me and I smile when I roll down the window a little. After Emery tells the driver where we are heading, he speeds to the club. 

Yeah, I felt like a dirty slut but I’m not going to drop my fun just because I have a boyfriend. Yes I love Noah very much, very very much, its just sometimes you got to have a little fun and tonight is one of those nights. I know my relationship could be on the line at this point but I’m not married to Noah so what’s one night going to do? 

*

We’ve probably been at this club for an hour already and I was wasted just completely drunk out of my mind. I had ditched Emery a long time ago and just kept pounding shot after and after shot. I was going to get wasted and wasted is what I got. Maybe about 10 minutes ago I pulled myself away from the bar and made my way to the dance floor and that explains how I am now dancing against this random guy at the moment. Nothing was happening that shouldn’t be happening, just you know friendly dancing…with a stranger. Now this dude hasn’t tried anything uncomfortable so I’m just sticking with this dude because a) I don’t even know how many feet I have right now b) I don’t want to be raped c) I don’t even know where the hell I would go and d) this dude looks like Emery, like a lot plus this dude was a pretty awesome dancer. 

Maybe I’m too wasted to know if he’s good or not but he seems good. Now, I wish Noah was here so we could both have a good time like I was but he’s not here so I’m just going to have to deal with it.

People all around me were crowded and we were all just fitted into tight spaces and we’re all somehow touching everyone. I was fine with it but it was just so damn hot! I am so ranting right now. I look at the guy behind me who was slowly dancing against me, I crease my eyebrows at him. 

“You definitely look like my friend!” I yell over the loud music. 

The guy chuckles. “Who said I wasn’t your friend, Cedes?” 

The strange dude confuses me, who did say he wasn’t my friend? I didn’t, wait maybe I did. I laugh at myself for being so stupid then just continue dancing with this dude. I wonder if trees have emotions, I mean doesn’t the tree feel pain when people set fires and crap? Like those forest fires, don’t they feel the burning? Now, I’m just crazy talking. 

I groan when the dude I was dancing with drags me away and starts pushing people out of his way. His frame was hot, even his looks were hot. Honestly that’s why I agreed to dance with him because he was smoking, it was a big tie on who was hotter Noah or this dude. I know, this dude obviously has to be hot if he’s a tie against Noah. But its whatever. We finally come to a stop at a table where there is very familiar people sitting at the table drinking and laughing with each other. The dude says something to the people that I don’t hear and they nod then the dude is dragging me off to somewhere. 

Oh my God, how drunk am I? 

“Can I just go home?” I complain once we leave the club, as we walk farther I start tripping over my feet and laugh at myself. 

“We’re going back to the hotel room,” the dude says and I crease my eyebrows. Hotel? 

“What hotel?” I ask. 

The dude looks back at me. “Jesus, Cedes how much did you drink?” 

“How do you know my name? Wait how do I know my name? Why the hell do I even have a name?” I rant. The dude just shakes his head and ushers me into a yellow taxi. I slide into the fake leather seats and look at the dude sliding in after me. He says something to the taxi driver but my eyes stay on his lips. He really did look like Emery. “do you have a twin?” I ask the dude. He looks at me with an annoyed expression on his face. “you have to have a twin, maybe long lost twin?” 

“Cedes just shh until we get to the hotel, alright?” I shrug then sit back in my seat, watching the cars and trees pass by in a blur. Finally what seemed like a lifetime the taxi stops and Emery practically picks me up and walks into a big house. I wish I lived in this house, it looks huge! 

“Press all the buttons!” I exclaim when the dude sets me down when we get in an elevator. The dude grabs my hand when I’m ready to press literally all the buttons there is on this big elevator. “can I kiss you?” I blurt out. The guy looks at me, opens his mouth, then closes it back, and just stares at me. I shrug, walk up to him, stand on my tippy toes, and plant a kiss on those lips. The guy wraps one of his arms around my waist and soon he’s kissing me back. Strawberry tequila engulfs me as we move closer to each other and just full on French kiss in the middle of the elevator. I’m not going to lie, the kiss was pretty fucking amazing. Once I hear the elevator doors open I just walk backwards and have the dude lead me to wherever we were going. His lips left my lips but now linger on my neck as we move somewhere down a hall, a door is clicked open, and we’re somehow making our way to a bed. 

I make my way onto this guys waist and we just start full on make out with each other, sucking and kissing anywhere we could. In one very quick motion the guys shirt is off his body and somewhere forgotten on the floor. Now his hands were making there way to anywhere they wanted to and my eyes were just stuck on his abs, these amazing abs. I close my eyes and finally arch my neck back when this dude sits up and starts attacking my neck with kisses and hickeys. I push myself closer to him and tangle my fingers in his soft hair, moaning and groaning with need. Obvious that he’s enjoying this as much with his excited friend on show. 

Somehow this went smoothly in my head, all I was suppose to do was stuff my hands in his jeans and do whatever they pleased but no, no that did not happen. As soon as my hands slipped into his jeans this dude retreated back and immediately stood up and backed away from me. He was breathing hard and looking at me with a ‘I fucked up’ look on his face and I just stared dumbfounded at this guy. Soon he picked up his shirt and just left the hotel. 

For the rest of the night I just laid there on the bed wondering what the hell I did but then a picture of Noah flashed in my head and my face just dropped. 

No it wasn’t the guy who fucked up but it was me who did. 

*

My eyes slowly open and my head just immediately starts pounding. I groan and push my hand on my forehead, attempting to make this pounding stop. 

“Here.” I jump when I hear Emery’s deep voice. I look over at him to see a couple pills in his hands and a water in the other. I silently thank him and grab the aspirin and water. 

“God, how much did I drink?” I complain when I sit up and lean back against the wall. Emery shrugs then walks away, I crease my eyebrows, and walk to the bathroom where Emery was brushing his teeth. “what?” I ask. Emery just ignores me but our eyes meet in the mirror. “what? What did I do know?” I plead. Emery doesn’t say anything as he finishes up brushing his teeth but when he does finally put his toothbrush down, he turns around and stares me straight in the eyes. Those grey eyes holding back something. “just tell me, I’m pretty sure I can handle a drunk story,” I laugh but I quickly shut up when I see the seriousness in Emery’s eyes. 

“Cedes, I take full blame on everything last night. It wasn’t suppose to happen but I let it happen and I don’t know why I did but I did and I feel so ashamed that I actually let it happen. You were drunk and you didn’t even know who I was. Everything just got so out of hand that I wasn’t even thinking straight but then you did what you did and I was completely ashamed in myself you were just drunk!” Emery breathes out. 

“Wait what?” I ask completely mortified, what the hell happened? 

Emery sighs. “Cedes, we almost made it to third base last night,” he finally just says and my eyes go wide and everything in my body just drops. I felt like I was going to throw up and everything in my body just froze. I couldn’t think properly, my head was buzzing, and my heart was beating way too fast. I tried to go over everything last night but it wasn’t happening the events of last night was just a big black hole. “I know I screwed up and just should’ve stopped kissing you in the elevator but I just couldn’t. I knew you were drunk and you weren’t thinking properly and shit this wasn’t suppose to happen, Cedes. I am so sorry.” 

All I could do was stare dumbfounded at Emery and face palm myself for drinking that much tequila. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ahhaha all I can say is that this doesnt make me team Emery but yet not team Noah ;) If i told you what team I am then where would this story go????   Vote <3   Comment <3   And tell me what you think <3 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
The Bet De Bettie Burton

Ficțiune adolescenți

144K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
624 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
2.4K 205 20
I honestly didn't realize how broken I was. I just figured that if I shut all my feelings out that they would go away. They didn't. They came back st...