Mafia brother's

By btsfics1123

Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their... More

Introduction
I
HOUSE TOUR 1/2
HOUSE TOUR 2/2
ll
lll
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

IV

4.2K 110 5
By btsfics1123

Yn took a shower and changed her clothes into a comfortable one .

She yawns and looked at the time..

Yn: 4:30, should start preparing for tomorrow's test, gosh i hate this test week...

Yn sat on her study table, then opened her books and started studying..

Downstairs..

Jin was cleaning the kitchen, and thinking about what to make in dinner..

Even though, there were many maids inside the house, but still everyone loves Jin's made food..

Rm entered in the kitchen..

Rm: what are you doing hyung??

Jin: thinking about what to make in dinner...

Rm: give that task to maids, because we will be going on mission at 10:30. I flt orders from Minho hyung....

Jin: okke, ari...

Ari the maid come there and bows to them...

Jin: prepare the dinner for everyone...

She nodded and went...

Jin and rm come in living room to seee jungkook and taehyung playing video games on tv. Jimin using tik tok, hobi watching some dance videos and Suga was working on laptop..

Jin: where is yn that brat, she never listens to me...

Rm chuckled..

Rm: don't worry hyung, it's ok why are you getting hyper. I'll go and check on her and see what she is doing...

Jin nodded..

Rm come upstairs and went to the last room, he slowly opened it and saw yn studying in her night pajamas and bun of hairs...

Rm smiled and entered inside..

Rm: hlo princess...

Yn: oh rm hyung...

Rm: yupp so how's studying going...

Yn: good, I've completed history and chemistry assignments. Currently, I'm studying for maths test which is tomorrow...

Rm: oh it's your test week going on right...

Yn: yupp...

Rm: baby it's good that you remember our rules that we should not score less than 85%. I'm proud of you my princess...

Yn giggled...

Yn: I love you  hyunggiee..

Rm smiled and kissed her forehead...

Rm: hyung loves you the most...

Yn: I know...

Rm: ok i won't distrub you now, it's better if I go back and report to Jin hyung...

Yn: hyung Jin hyung is not angry with me right....

She pouted...

Rm: don't worry, you know he can't stay angry on you..

Yn giggled...

Yn: yuppp...

Rm: princess, we are going on mission tonight so be careful...

Yn: ok hyung..

Rm left from the room...

Yn took her phone and message Felix...

Yn: yooo felixxoo...

Felix: yes brooo...

Yn: do we have any mission??

Felix: no bro, not now, and rest we will know when jacKson waNg froM chiNa will come...

Yn: yah that deadass..

Felix: yoo~~

Then, yn put the phone away and again started studying....

Rm reached down and saw them still busy while Jin sat near Suga and using his phone...

Rm sat near him...

Jin: what happened?

Rm: nothing she is studying for tomorrow's test...

Maknae line gluped and continued doing what they were doing...

Rm: i know yn won't disappoint me in matter of studies, but jungkook, jimin and taehyung. I will be waiting for your reults, you know if you didn't score 85 or above then it...

Tae: don't worry hyung we will take care..

Rm nodded...

Ari come..

Ari: sir dinner is ready..

She bow and left..

Jin: hmm everyone go to dinning table, I'll call yn...

They nodded and went to dinning room...

Rm got call from kim dong wook...

Suga: why dad is calling you at these hours??

Rm: don't know!! I'll talk with him..

He went...

Jin come inside her room and saw yn studying very sincerely..

Jin: baby...

Yn: oh hyung...

Jin: come eat dinner first, then continue studying hmm..

Yn smiled and stand up then hugs him...

Yn: sorry hyung, before when you were calling me to come to you I ran away...

She pouted..

Jin: it's ok baby, don't worry i will never be angry on you. You know that right??

Yn: yes..

Jin nodded..

They both come down and sat on their seats then saw everyone was sitting silently...

Yn: what happened hyung??

Jin was also confused that what happened here, when he went to see yn upstairs..

Rm: i got call from dad..

Yn: is he coming??

Rm: hnm he said take a day off tomorrow, he wants to meet us and introduce someone to us..

Jin: who is it??

Rm: ok dad already told me so, the thing is dad's brother means our uncle has died last week in new york and he have a daughter. So, as she is in his own blood line dad adopted her. Tomorrow they are coming here, she will be staying with us from tomorrow onwards...

Yn: so you means there will be another girl in this house than me??

Rm: yes...

Jk: i won't be accepting her..

Jin: calm down jk, let's see tomorrow what type of girl she is, besides that it's our dad's order. We can't deny it, you know it already right...

Jk gron...

Rm: let's see tomorrow, for now let's eat dinner...

They all had their own dinner then went inside the their rooms, while thinking about something...

Yn come and sat on her studying table..

Yn: another girl in this house, means I'll not be only princess here. Grr ok I don't care, she is nothing to me. I know my hyungs love me more than anything...

She messaged Felix that she is not coming tomorrow and the reason also..

Afterwards, she started studying extra assignments for exams...

Time skip next day,

Yn wake up and took shower then got ready to meet her new sister...

She come downstairs and saw everyone sitting there..

Yn: good morning hyungs...

All: good morning...

Jk: ok unpopular opinion 1 yn pink colour really suits...

Yn: thxxx...

Rm: question one, where are you going in this dress??

Suga: don't you think the skirt is a little short??

Yn: ofo my over possessive hyungs, I'm here only I just got ready to meet my new sister...

Jk: you already accept her??

Yn: whose gonna accept her, even if she will be living here she is invisible to me i don't care whatever she do until she poke her nose in my work. Hyungs you know me right, so don't expect anything from me. Just because of dad, I'm being representable here..

Jin: we know you baby, don't worry no one replace you...

Yn: I dare you to do that...

They laughed and heard a car horn...

Rm: dad is here, we will breakfast with them only...

Everyone nodded and followed rm till outside to greet their father...

Mr. Kim come out with a small on his face after seeing his kids there ..

All: good morning dad...

They bow to him...

Mr. Kim: good morning children, yn my baby come meet dad...

Yn smiled and ran into his arms then hugs him tightly. Seeing them, everyone smiled...

Yn: I missed you dad...

Mr. Kim: me to my baby and looking beautiful in pink are you going on date today??

Yn: no no dad no way, firstly i want to focus on my career then I'll go in these things. I just got ready for welcoming my new sister, you know I'll take her out and show her around...

Yn smiled fakely...

Boys chuckled hearing their sister lying..

Mr. Kim: good thing you are excited for her. Aria come out baby, see your siblings...

Yn roll her eyes...

Then they saw a girl same age of yn coming out .

Yn coldly glanced at her..

She was pretty and elegant but nothing in front of yn. Yn looked 100 times more beautiful than her...

Aria blinked her eyes while looking at yn, indeed yn was the most beautiful she ever saw. Her features were flawless, she had ability to turn any girl in lesbian..

Aria: hi myself Kim aria, I'm 18 years old Unnie you are so beautiful...

Yn blinked her and just give her cold stare..

Yn: myself kim yn, 19..

Mr. Kim: boys ..

Jin: hi aria myself Kim seokjin..

Rm: hi myself Kim naamjon...

Suga: it's kim yoongi..

Hobi: hi myself Kim hoseok..

Jimin: I'm kim jimin...

Tae: it's kim taehyung...

Jk: it's kim jungkook...

Aria: nice to meet you all...

Mr. Kim: let's go...

Yn: no sorry appa I forgot I'm going to meet Felix, actually jackSon waNg froM chIna is coming I'm going to pick up him. See you all in evening bye, I'll eat breakfast with them...

Yn quickly run from there , she knows they won't let her go in this outfit...

Rm: ynnnn not in this dress..

But, she already disappeared to parking...

Mr. Kim: it's ok my baby can wear whatever she wants, I know your possesive ass now let's go in...

Aria giggled...

They all went..

Yn quickly drive to the place where they decided to meet.

??: so here are you finally...

Yn: yes what you think my hyungs will leave you ?? If they got to know u r my boyfriend?
________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1550..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.7K 52
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
168K 4.4K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
54.7K 1.6K 55
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...
803K 22.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...