RE: Elemental Hero's Journey...

By Blu089

Have you ever wondered how would the Genshin Characters react by seeing this journey? Today, you will find ou... More

Pre Prologue: Bringing Everyone Together (Except One)
Prologue Act 1-1: The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind
Prologue Act 1-2: Knights of Favonious
Prologue Act 2-1: That Green Fellow and The Seven
Prologue Act 2-2: For a Tomorrow Without Tears
Prologue Act 3: Song of The Dragon and Freedom
Chapter Lepus: Wind, Courage, and Wings
Chapter Tempus Fugit: Troublesome Work
Chapter Trulla: Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip
Prologue Interlude: Journey to The Southwest
Break 2: Shows and Movies
Chapter 1 Act 1: Of the Land Amidst Monoliths
Chapter 1 Act 2-1: Preparation and Budget
Chapter 1 Act 2-2: Big Brother and Little Zombie
Chapter 1 Act 3: New Stars Approaches
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 1
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 2
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 3
Break 3: Meet and Know The Gang

Break 1: Games and Reading

2.2K 59 55
By Blu089

After an hour of preparation, all of the Boboiboys were in the room where the tables contained all of the games that they bought before. There were Unos, Jenga, Monopoly, Board Games, D&D style board games, etc. Since Makoto was busy fixing up the video before it was fully prepared, everyone decided that it was time for a little break.

"Got all the games out?" Quake asked, to which they all responded with a thumbs-up. "Great, everyone in your position."

Thunderstorm sighed as he said, "Do I have to do this?" Everyone wanted him, Diluc and Xiao to be in a staring contest to see who could last the longest.

"Hey, we don't have any other games for them to play. So it's for the best." Thorn said as there weren't many games they had for them to choose. They heard the door open and saw everyone come in for the game.

"Quake, everything's set up?" Lumine asked her, to which he responded with a thumbs-up. Some were smiling as they prepared to play some games that they had prepared.

"Time for the games to be started!!" Paimon exclaimed as she was excited to watch it.

-Timeskip-

Everyone went on to choose which games they wanted to play as there were a lot of games to choose from. There were some that were interested in playing Uno and Jenga, as well as some D&D style board games, and there were some that were playing games that were much easier to understand. They formed themselves into groups as they prepared themselves to watch it.

Those who were playing Uno were Keqing, Solar, Mona, and Cyclone. There were some in the audience that wanted to see which one would win to the top, to which they were excited. Quake was there as a referee not to let anyone cheat and tell the rules. Keqing teams up with Cyclone as she doesn't like his personality, while Mona teams up with Solar as he is the smartest.

"So, what are the rules exactly?" Mona asked as they were all holding 7 cards each.

"Each card has four colors in total: Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. Each of them has corresponding numbers along with symbols that could either stop you or assist you in winning." He explained, "There are also some plus cards that will force you and your opponents to take cards by the amount that was told on the card. You can immediately put another plus card if you have one but be warned that your opponent might have the same one. You cannot put down a card that has different symbols or colors. You can switch colors with the same logo, but be careful as your opponent might take advantage of this. There's also a rainbow card, which allows you to pick four colors with ease."

They nodded, as they had hoped that it would be easy playing this. "One last thing, if you don't have a card that has the same colors or symbols, you have to keep drawing more cards from the deck. And if you ever have one more card, you need to say Uno otherwise you might have to take two more cards from the deck. So, be warned."

They took a breath as they had hoped it was not too difficult. "I'll draw the card first." He pulled out a card from the deck, which was a 7 blue. "You may go, Keqing."

She nods as he puts down a 1 blue on top of 7 blue. It was Solar's turn next as he put down 5 blue from his cards. Cyclone checks her card and sees if there are, to which she puts down a blue stop card.

"Can't move a turn, Mona. So sorry." She sighed, seeing that she had to give her turn to Eula's next. Keqing puts down a yellow stop card, which forces Solar to not put down the card.

He didn't like it, but he had to play by the rules. Cyclone looks at her card and puts down 3 yellow. Mona looks at the pile, to which she puts down a 3 green on it. Keqing saw the colors, to which he put down a green reverse card.

"Since Keqing put that down, the turns will be going backward. So that means, Mona will put down another card." Mona smiles, to which she puts down a +2 green card. Cyclone sees this and immediately puts down a +2 blue card.

Solar notices that he doesn't have any plus cards, which forces him to 4 cards from the deck. "Aw, come on..."

While watching, Itto heard someone chuckling behind him, to which he saw Kuki was there. "Were you chuckling?"

"N-No..." She shakes her head as she denies the accusation.

Over in the next group, they were playing Jenga as they challenged Ice to see who could win this round without toppling it over. Chongyun, Xinqiu, and Xinyan were challenging Ice in the game as they had hoped it would be challenging.

Chongyun carefully pulls one block out of the stack, to which he puts it back on top. Xingqiu looks at the safest block to remove, which looks at the center block in the middle. He presses it with his fingers, slowly removing the block from the other side. Seeing that it was her turn next, she took a deep breath and tried to find the safest block to remove.

Xinyan carefully grabs the block on the left, to which he carefully removes it with a wiggle. As she removes the block, the structure falls and a loud noise comes soon after. She sulked that she got the structure toppling down, to which Ice came in with a cold chocolate special.

"A drink?"

"Y-Yeah, I could use some." She gladly accepts the drink, to which she feels the coldness of it. She walked away as they put the structure back together for the next round.

In another group, they were betting on which person could win a staring contest. They were very nervous as Thunderstorm, Diluc, and Xiao hadn't moved or looked away for 5 minutes. There were some bets that were involved as they carefully watched this while drinking.

"This is intense..." Ganyu mutters as she hopes that Thunderstorm will win the staring contest.

"You got that right. I can't imagine one of them winning the game." Lisa tells her as she's betting Thunderstorm to win the game. Kazuha and Beidou watch this as they drink Sake together. Kaeya was betting for Thunderstorm to win as well as he hoped he'd win against Diluc.

In another group, Thorn, Amber, and Klee were playing some board games that would be pretty easy to understand. "So if we land on a space that has a ladder, we'd go up. But if we land in space with a snake, we have to go down to where the tail is at?" Klee asked.

"Yup, that's how this game goes." He answered, and Amber got interested in playing it.

"Can I join as well?" They were surprised by the sudden voice and saw it was Razor.

"O-Oh, Razor! Sure, you can join in." Thorn went to pick up four mini-figures for the board. He puts the figures on the starting board, to which he puts down a dice as well. "In order to move, we all have to use a dice for the game. Each side has numbers of 1-6, so do be careful where you land."

They nod as they prepare themselves, "So who wants to go first?" Klee raises her hand.

"I'll do it! I'll do it!" She said, which was adorable to them.

"Guess I'll go second then," Amber said.

"Can I go last?" Razor asked.

"Hold on, maybe I should be going last," Thorn suggests, which doesn't sit well with Razor.

"Let me be instead? I don't want my friends to be sad." Seeing that he pleads them with his cute puppy dog eyes, gives them no choice but to accept it.

"Fine, you'll go last." Razor was happy, to which they carried on playing the game.

Everyone was having a great time playing the games, as they felt the challenge and the feeling of winning and losing the game. They all smile as they have a great time with each other, while some... were having their souls fired up from losing the game.

"Oh, come on!! Another plus card?!" Keqing exclaimed as she was getting more cards in her hands. Cyclone was facepalm as his teammate was literally getting more shuffled into the cards.

Mona and Solar smiled as they were impressed by their own teamwork. "Nice work." Solar gives out a fist bump, to which she accepts it.

"Why thank you." She smiled as they were holding 5 cards each in their hands.

Cyclone and Keqing pouted that they have the best teamwork, while they're still having trouble because they each have more than 10 cards on each hand with Keqing having more of them for falling in their traps.

As Jean continues watching the Uno match, Lisa returns with a happy expression. "You seem pretty happy, how did it go?"

Lisa chuckles at that, "Thundy got a better silence, Jean." She points to the previous group, where some that have betted Xiao and Diluc were feeling sad that they lost the bet. They couldn't believe that Thunderstorm had lasted for this long, to the point that it made Diluc and Xiao quit because they were bored of standing there.

As for the three of them, they were having a conversation between them as they were talking about their relationships with others and how they would behave way differently in front of others. "I see, so you got stronger after... getting tortured by popping balloons."

"Don't underestimate how loud they were. Seriously, you never understood how'd I feel if I had to listen to all of that popping for over a minute." Thunderstorm said that Xiao could understand where he was coming from.

"What's your opinion on your brothers? Seeing that all of you are the same person." He looks at the rest, where they play with everyone or are watching to see some entertainment.

"They're... unique in their own way as they have put us on a journey where we grow to the person that we are." He said, "When I first fought that alien, I lost and got taken away. Seeing myself being used as a weapon didn't sit well for me, and I'm glad I was taken back to where I belong. Of course, I have to learn the fact that I didn't belong to... Boboiboy, but I've grown used to it being my home."

Hearing his response really gives Diluc and Xiao their own respect for him. They could tell that this part of Boboiboy doesn't remember who was the original of the Thunderstorm, but he learns to cope with the fact that he found a new home belonging to the original.

"Yaay, I won!" They turn to Klee, who just won a board game against Amber, Razor, and Thorn. The three of them were sad that they lost, but seeing Klee's smile brightened them up as she was very cute.

With the Jenga game, Chongyun was flabbergasted that he lost against Ice in the game. He accepts defeat as he wasn't expecting this level of calmness from Ice in this type of game. Ayaka and Ayato were impressed by how Ice kept his composure while playing the game.

"It really is interesting how many games there are from Boboiboy's world," Gorou said, to which Kokomi agreed with him.

"These games do bring a joy in everyone's heart... or cause some misery inside of them." They turn to Keqing, who didn't take the loss as kindly as Cyclone did. He gives her a pat on the back as a way to comfort her.

"I don't like this game..." Keqing said as she started to regret playing Uno.

"Don't worry, you'll get around it eventually," Cyclone tells her as he comforts her for losing the game.

Mona walks up to her and gives out her hand, "You didn't do a terrible job playing against us. Next time, I want us to play against each other." Hearing that she wants to play again against her, Keqing smiles and accepts her hand.

"I'll look forward to that." Solar watched this and couldn't help but smile as he had hoped for some good relationship between them.

"Oh, come on! How are you so good at this game?!" He'd heard Hu Tao's voice and saw she was challenging Blaze in a game called Twister. He managed to hold himself with ease while Hu Tao tried to hold herself, which hadn't been easy.

The people who watched it were impressed that Blaze wasn't having a hard time at this game, despite having his arms and legs twisted in places. Paimon went over to the wheel, to which she spun the arrow.

'Please there isn't anything harder!!' Hu Tao thought as she didn't want the arrow to land on something harder or else her bones might snap like a twig. Lumine looked at where the arrow landed and it alarmed her.

"P-Paimon, wait! Maybe we should-" Paimon interrupts her and tells Hu Tao where the arrow has landed on the wheel.

"Right hand on blue!"

'NOOOO!!!' Hu Tao screamed mentally as she could not believe that's where the arrow had landed since her right hand was on the green spot, which is underneath Blaze's body. Her right foot is on yellow, her left hand is on blue, and her left foot is on red.

She lifts her hand from the green circle and tries to move into the blue circle. Blaze chuckles as he can't help but find it funny to see Hu Tao's face to be very funny. Just as she passed over Blaze's body, her left foot couldn't handle it anymore. 'I'm about to die...'

*THUD!*

She fell down as she couldn't move her right hand to the blue circle. Her soul nearly left her body as the pain around her muscles was too much for her bare. Blaze twists his body back to the way it was and jumps away, seeing he won the game.

"I-Impossible... How can l-lose to a kid?" She mutters her defeat as Zhongli carries her away from the game.

He sighs after seeing her like this, "I told you this game was a bad idea, director." He tells her the warning that he said to her, to which she didn't listen and ended up with painful muscles.

Venti chuckles at the predicament that Hu Tao ended up in, to which he drinks some wine to see that intense game of twisting parts of your body. "That game really is dangerous, huh?"

"You're correct, Barbatos." He turns to Ei and Sara, who are watching Twister. Sara couldn't believe her eyes twisting the parts of her body that would hurt your muscles and bones. Ei managed to keep her composure as this wasn't anything... weird she had seen in the last few years. "I supposed you aren't playing any games?"

"Nah, I prefer to watch them." He said as he took another sip from the wine, "As my identity of being the Anemo Archon has been revealed, I would like to give everyone here some happiness as a break is definitely needed. Especially the Deaconess, since she needs some joy in her life."

The Raiden Shogun didn't admit it, but Venti was right that everyone needs some break after watching the last video. As Sara stays by Ei's side, she starts to realize something. "What did the others play again?"

"I think it's that game." Venti points to another group that has Barbara, Fischl, Bennett, and Kazuha. They were playing some D&D-style board games that Boboiboy had on the table.

Before they play the game, Quake gives them a note about how they play the game and how they pick the characters for it. Suffice it to say, it was packed with information that's hard to comprehend for normal people to accept. They were in the middle of a quest that was given to them... which proved to be harder than expected.

"I never thought a quest like this could be difficult," Kazuha said as he never expected it to be this hard.

Barbara and Fischl have their heads scratched as they are confused as to how they would get this bad since it's a simple quest to find an ancient sword in a dungeon. Traps were in places that they never expected, enemies got harder as they went in deeper, and the effects of the traps were very, very unforgivable.

"How did it get this harder? I presume we choose the one from the beginning." Oz asked as he was confused by this predicament. Bennett starts to regret playing with them, as he feels guilty that his bad luck might ruin their fun in the games.

"Well... at least there are some challenges in this game," Barbara tells them the plus side of this sudden difficulty, which they found to be fun and that the game would be challenging. "Sometimes an easy game would make your experience boring, to say the least."

"I guess that's true. Me and Oz would always explore the world, finding some challenges in our journey. Let me tell you, it can be a fun experience." Fischl said that everyone agreed that having some challenges in your life can be fun.

Kazuha notices that Bennett is out of focus, so he gives him a pat on the back to get him back focused on the game. "Don't lose your focus. Just enjoy what you have right now."

Hearing his words, Bennett smiles as he prepares to continue playing. "Yes!"

It was a happy moment for everyone as they were having some time playing the games that came from Boboiboy's world. They saw how it would be challenging to some players who have experienced it, or the game itself can be. The game lasted for a while until everyone decided to head to bed as everyone got exhausted.

Some helped all of Boboiboys with cleaning up the games as they needed to tidy it all up as they didn't want a big mess lying around. They appreciate the help as they manage to keep it tidy for 21 minutes.

The Next Day...

On a new day, everyone was exploring the house as they looked at the map to see what were the rooms that were in there. There were definitely unique rooms that were for the people of Teyvat as they never heard of it before. Makoto left them some information in case they wanted to see the room itself, which they were very glad to see there.

Paimon and Lumine were following Boboiboy to the library as they had no plans on what they were doing in the house. They weren't the only ones in the library as there were Lisa, Ayaka, Ayato, Miko, and Sara. They were reading some history books as they contained some history that wasn't from Teyvat.

Lisa was reading "The History of Freedom" as she found it interesting reading this. It details the freedom in Boboiboy's world as there were wars that led them to have freedom in the aftermath.

Ayaka and Ayato were reading "Hiroshima" which details the incident that happened in a country where a weapon of massive destruction took many lives of people who were near the explosion. Suffice it to say, they never had this many lives taken away.

Miko and Sara were reading a book that tells them of a Yokai. They saw the folklore from the book itself as very mysterious and haunting as there were Yokais that were very creepy in their own way.

As for the trio themselves, they found themselves in a section where there was a lot of Manga. Lumine and Paimon were very interested as this was a new book that they had never heard of before, "Boboiboy, what kind of book is this?" Lumine asked.

"These are Mangas. In Japan, a country from my world, they would make Mangas as the story itself is told through pictures and some beautiful drawings from a pencil. There aren't a lot of colors as they would only present on the cover or early pages."

"Can we read them?" Paimon asked.

"Sure, you can read them. But steered away from Mangas that are... Matured." They were confused by what he meant, "Some of these Mangas can only be read by an 18-year-old as they contain some..." He went closer to them, to which he whispered of what those Mangas contained.

They were alarmed by that (Lumine's cheeks were flushed red like a tomato), to which they nodded slowly as they now understood what he meant. He nods back, to which he looks for some Manga that he wants to continue reading.

Lumine looks around, hoping to find some Mangas that are... safe. She noticed a Manga in particular that has the title "Sailor Moon" and a cover of a girl in a sailor uniform.

'This seems safe.' She thinks as she grabs the Manga in particular and notices the same books that contain a continuation of the book she's carrying.

She took two of them as she didn't want to read a lot of them. Lumine notices a spot on the table, which she puts the Mangas down and starts reading them.

-Mini Timeskip-

After Boboiboy finds the "Toradora" manga, he carries two books of this. 'Finally, it takes us a while to find that! Seriously, I really wanted to know how the story ended.' Fire said as he was finally happy they found it.

'Uh-huh. I'm really curious about it.' Water said as he's riding his Water Bubble. As he continued walking, he noticed that Lumine was reading on the table.

"That should be a good place to sit." He sat across Lumine and was surprised by what he saw at the front. He saw her as she had been reading a stack of 10 Sailor Moon Mangas, with the 10th volume currently being read.

She was very excited to read what happened, to which Boboiboy noticed that she had cried after reading some of the volumes. He'd notice Paimon was floating beside her, as she's reading a different manga called "Dr. Slump" and saw she had a good chuckle out of it. He smiles as he leaves them alone and continues reading Toradora as to where he left off.

It was a good day for everyone as their time off from watching the future was great. Although tomorrow would be the time when they have to watch the continuation of a new future, they do have a great time enjoying the games and the moment exploring the house they're in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 12.6K 80
๐˜/๐(๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐ด ๐’…๐’†๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘– ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 47 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...
418K 20.5K 43
[BEING REWITTEN! (will be gender neutral)] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—š๐—œ โœง in which a forgetful demon slayer is launched into the world of Teyvat all...
280K 12.1K 49
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...