𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
make some noise yall wtf
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

6.5K 497 186
By -MoneyChaser

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟬𝗧𝗛

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 and Kema walked out of the salon feeling like 2 brand new women. It was the weekend before Valentine's Day so they decided to treat themselves to a Girl's Day, which both of their boyfriend's paid for.

"See, the weather hating already," Kema shook her head seeing that snow started to fall as soon as they stepped foot outside.

The weather was bipolar nowadays, it wasn't even on the forecast that it was going to snow. Not only was it below 20 degrees, it was extremely windy so the girls picked up the pace in their step and hurried to Anija's car that was parked not too far from the building.

Once they reached, they quickly got in and Kema let out a sigh of relief as Anija hurriedly turned the car on so it could heat up. "Fuck bro, it was so warm last month I almost thought winter was gon pass us this year," Kema said, rubbing her hands on her pants.

"No forreal," Anija chuckled, picking up her phone to look at herself in her camera. "Ouuu bitch we look the fuck good!"

"Yesss, I'm loving this color," Kema was doing the same. They both did a shade of red, Anija having a bright burgundy deepwave while Kema had a straight burgundy.

They planned to have a "Galantines", though they barely had much friends besides Kam, Ravyn, and Tina. So it was just going to be the 5 of them at Kema's house hanging out since her parents were out of town for the weekend and her little brother was with his grandparents.

Kema was overly excited to host, she went all out by decorating her home, Valentines theme with the help of Anija earlier this morning. Now it was inching towards 5PM, the girls were done with all their pampering so they were about to finally head back to Kema's house.

"Not gon lieeee.." Kema started. "I miss my mannn."

"Girl me too," Anija chuckled. "That just reminded me to send him these pictures before I post em."

"Mmyeaaa cause you know how they get when you don't send it to them before posting it," Kema added making Anija laugh.

"You wanna get food before we go back?" Anija asked.

"Girl we got food at home," Kema replied and Anija made a face.

"More like snacks and weed, which isn't gonna fill my big ass up," She said and Kema laughed. "I'm thinking Pizza Hut??"

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮

..

𝟭𝟱,𝟭𝟬𝟰 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮 a muse..

𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗮𝟮𝘅

Reply to story..

The group of girls sat in Kema's living room, music playing from the speakers while they started a game of Truth or Drink. Anija and Kema didn't drink but Kam brought bottles anyway and suggested that they loosened up a bit.

"Don't be pussy yall! Don't be fuckin pussies!" Tina yelled obnoxiously, being that she was already a little tipsy. It seemed like the girls already had a little something in this systems before they had came.

"Pussy cause ion wanna drink? Liquor is nasty.." Kema shrugged, taking a hit from her perfectly rolled blunt. "Especially that hardcore shit yall got. I'll stick with my wood."

"Yeah... how y'all even get all this liquor?" Anija pointed at the bottles. There was a bottle of Hennessy, Casamigos, and Patron.

Kam was 18 but that still wasn't even the legal age to drink or buy liquor, Anija was a bit concerned about how this would end up because this wasn't even that kind of party.

"I got a few people who be hooking me up.." Kam shrugged. "So yall wanna play or what?"

"We can play. I'm still not drinking though. I think at least one or two people needa be sober.. just incase," Anija said, softly shoving Kema's arm so she could back her up.

"Yeah, that's just common sense," Kema added with a nod.

"Mmcht," Kam sucked her teeth. "Boringgggg. But whatever. Who wanna go first?"

Everyone was quiet, they all looked around at each other waiting for someone to volunteer but nobody did. Kam laughed at them before speaking up, "Okay fine, I'll go.."

"Ravyn," She started making Ravyn's eyebrows raise. "Is it true you be homie hopping?"

Ravyn bursted out laughing before grabbing the bottle of Hennessy, taking an air drink from it and Anija cringed at how easy she did that. "Yes.. it is true," She replied as she set the bottle back down and they laughed.

"Wait, I thought if you answer it you don't gotta drink?" Anija asked.

"I wanted to drink anyways," Ravyn shrugged and Anija slowly nodded.

"Why does it matter? You not drinking anyways boo," Tina chimed in and Anija just shrugged, going to her message thread to text Kema.

kemaaa ❤️❤️

they sleeping over????

ummm that was not the plan...
they sure did bring bags tho so i guess??

yeah cause they getting real comfortable with the drinking and stuff

very..

"Anija," Tina said making Anija look up from her phone. "I got a truth or drink for you.."

"Okay," Anija nodded, turning her phone back off to place her full attention back on them.

"Is it trueeeeee..." Tina trailed off, looking around as if she was thinking really hard. "Hmmm.." She hummed and the girls laughed.

"Girl gon head," Kam chuckled.

"Okay, okay let me stop playing!" Tina laughed before looking at Anija with a sly smirk. "Is it true you were actually pregnant with that dude's kid and had an abortion?"

Anija's smile instantly turned into a mug. She looked over at Kema who also paused her movements, staring at Tina weirdly. The look on Kema's face told Anija she wasn't tweaking, the question was random and weird.

"Is that what you think?" Anija replied, unintentionally popping her neck.

Kam and Ravyn noticed the slight attitude, Tina didn't. Instead, Tina laughed in her face, only making Anija more upset. "Girlllll noooo! Of course not! I'm just askingggg ya know? You never really cleared that u—"

"I did," Anija interrupted her.

"Well.. you never really cleared that up to me. So you know, as your friend.. I'm just asking you personally," Tina shrugged.

"I didn't know I had to clear that up to you? Last time I checked.." Anija trailed off. "It isn't your business?"

"Oop—" Tina jerked her head back, making a face before laughing. "Girl, truth or drink! If you don't wanna tell the truth, just drink boo, I won't judge."

"The truth is no, I never did that. That was just kinda weird of you though.." Anija said.

She couldn't lie and say she wasn't thrown off and bothered by that question. First it was her hiding a baby now it was an abortion? It was starting to get annoying.

"Weird as fuck," Kema added.

"How? It's a truth or drink?"

"If you really wanted to know as my friend you would've asked me one on one.. not during a damn truth or drink, like what?" Anija laughed a bit while shaking her head.

"Oh my gosh.. don't start this sensitive shit, puhlease! I'm asking now and you said it isn't true! If it isn't, why are you so bothered?!" Tina got loud.

"Okay calm that yelling shit down while you in here.." Kema sat up straight, untucking her feet from under her butt.

"Chill Tina.." Kam said.

"No cause I don't see how that was weird. Was that weird?" She looked at Kam and Ravyn who just gave her a look that would probably make her want to stop talking but she didn't get the clues.

"It doesn't matter if you find it weird or not. She didn't like it so just apologize and move on.."

"I'm not apologizing for shit that I'm not sorry for.." She replied.

"That's fine. I didn't ask for an apology anyways, I damn sure don't want no fake one either," Anija said.

"Okay cool," Tina said.

"Aight," Anija nodded.

The room fell silent, only the music playing. Anija didn't bother looking at Tina any longer, she picked her phone back up and began to scroll through literally anything.

"Yall good?" Kam asked.

"I'm cooling.." Tina replied.

"Mhm.." Anija nodded, not looking up.

"Yall still wanna play orrr?" Ravyn trailed off.

"It don't matter to me," Anija shrugged.

Her phone suddenly began to ring and a small smile grew on her face when she saw that it was Jahmeer calling. "Be right back," She stood up from out of her seat and made her way out of the living room, down the hall and into the bathroom.

Closing the door behind her, she answered his FaceTime call with a smile on her face. "Heyyyy," She dragged, setting her phone up against the counter. She saw that he was driving, his phone being on his lap.

"Wassup pretty.." Jahmeer glanced down at his phone, smiling when he saw her cheesing brightly into the camera. "Why you smiling so hard?"

Anija bursted out laughing. "Causeee, I'm glad you called. I miss you."

"I miss you too mamas. How's yall lil get together going?" He asked.

"It's called a galantines," She corrected him with a small laugh. "And it's going okay.."

"Okay..? Why just okay? Sum happen?" He questioned, picking his phone up from on his lap.

"No.." She lied, not really wanting to talk about it.

Jahmeer only squinted his eyes, not believing her but he didn't want to push it, at least not right now. He licked his lips, looking around his surroundings. He was at a gas station with his friends, they all went inside while he stayed in the car and waited for them, using this time to call her.

"Where you headed to?" Anija asked, admiring his face.

"Finna come see you.." He replied.

"Really?!" She said excitedly.

Jahmeer chuckled. "You want me to?"

"Is that a real question?" She tilted her head. "Like duhhh.."

"You witcho friends though," He pointed out. "And I'm with da guys. You want us to crash the party?"

"Umm I don't think you guys will crash the party. If anything, yall gon make it better! Who you with anyway?" She asked.

"Just D1, his cousins, and Chris," He told her.

"How many cousins?" She asked.

"2, they twins.."

"Okay.. well I'll ask. I don't wanna make none of the girls uncomfortable and stuff since it is supposed to be a galantines. But I do wanna see you either way.." She said.

"Aight, let me know.." He replied.

"Okay..." She trailed off, taking a good look at his face as he continued scoping the scenery out. He noticed her silence after a few seconds and looked back at the camera noticing her staring.

"What you looking at?" He furrowed his eyebrows together and she laughed.

"You obviously.. you're so handsome, I'll eat you up," She said boldly and he laughed while shaking his head.

"Oh forreal?" He raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

"Yup.. but I'll call you back. Let me see what they say, okay?" She said and he nodded.

"Aight, I love you," He said and she cheesed, she could never get tired of hearing that.

"Love you moreeee," She dragged before hanging up.

She picked her phone up from the counter and looked at herself in the mirror. She did a little pose before walking out of the bathroom and back into the living room seeing the girls weren't playing the game anymore.

Ravyn and Kema were in the kitchen while Tina and Kam were still in the same spots. "Let's make some brownies!" Ravyn said from the kitchen.

"We could.. but I don't got all the ingredients for it," Kema said as she pulled out 3 packs of brownies from the cabinet.

"Ladies.." Anija said catching their attention, they all looked at her. "Would y'all be okay with Jahmeer and his friends coming over?" She asked.

"Who's his friends?" Ravyn asked.

"D1, Chris, we know them. Then D1's twin cousins, I don't really know them.." Anija told them.

"Oh I know them, they funny as fuck," Kam chuckled. "Ion really care if they come.. maybe they could even stop to the store and get the ingredients we don't have for the brownies."

"Yeah," Both Ravyn and Kema said at the same time.

"Ion care.. I wanna see my man anyway," Kema said with a shrug.

"Danggg what happened to it being a galantinesss likeeee?" Tina dragged and Kam laughed. "Y'all can't go a single day without seeing them boys? Like sheesh.."

"Okay not too much though.. if you don't want them to just say that. I asked to make sure everyone was comfortable with it and if you're not then they won't come," Anija told her.

"Ion care," Tina shrugged. "Ian stopping them.. they cousins fine?"

"Girl," Ravyn said obnoxiously from the kitchen.

"Just asking mannn," Tina mumbled, lying down fully on the couch.

Anija pulled her phone back out and went to text Jahmeer, letting him know they could come only if they stopped to the store and got the ingredients for the brownies..

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

The vibes had shifted when the guys came, in a good way. Anija was glad because it was low-key better than before, less awkward and shady, more fun and laughs. The twins, Jaden and Jalen were cool and brought lots of energy.

Anija and Kema finished putting the brownies in the oven. All the girls helped make it and the two of them put them in the oven while the rest cleaned up. Well.. all the girls except Tina, she ended up falling asleep before the boys could even come.

They let her sleep on the couch, nobody near her since she wouldn't let anyone take her in the room. They even gave her a blanket. They were surprised she was sleeping through all this noise, music was playing and the twins brought their game.

"I can't believe y'all brought y'all whole game. Boys really be taking that shit everywhere they go?" Ravyn asked.

"Hell nah, these niggas are just bots. Ion even know why they brought this shit," Chris said.

"You playin with us though ain't you fuck nigga? What that make you? Huh?" Jalen eyed him.

"Fuck up nigga," Chris quickly flicked him off, placing his hand back on the controller instantly after.

Jahmeer chuckled, shaking his head at them. His eyes wandered around the room until they landed on Anija who was still in the kitchen, now making a TikTok with the girls. He watched her intensely until she eventually felt his stares and when they caught eyes, she found herself walking up to him.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked, about to sit next to him but he pulled her on his lap instead.

"Like what?" He asked cluelessly, still giving her the same look.

"Like that," She tried to laugh off the feeling his stare was giving her but his hand gliding up her thigh wasn't making it any better.

"I can't look at your pretty ass?" He raised an eyebrow and she shrugged. "Gimme kiss," He gently grabbed her chin and she pecked his lips softly.

"Get a fucking room!" Jaden groaned and Anija bursted out laughing.

"Like shatttt twin. Y'all might as well gon head and call it and night," Jalen added.

"On bro grave we not judging g," Jaden said. "Do what yall gotta do!"

Anija continued cracking up as Jahmeer just shook his head. "We can tell who the single and bitter ones in the room right? Y'all can tell? Cause I can tell.." Jahmeer said.

"I can tell," Kam nodded in agreement. "Stay tryna break up a happy home."

"We ain't tryna break up shietttt," The twins said in sync.

"Nigga," They both said, in sync again.

"Aight," They said in sync again.

"You finna piss me off," Jalen said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, steady copying my ass," Jaden flicked him off.

"Wow, I didn't think they were serious about twin telepathy," Ravyn chuckled.

"The fuck is a telelepee?" Jaden scrunched his face up, Jalen had the same expression on his face.

"Yall both dumb too.. shaking my damn head."

"Fuck up," They said in sync again.

Anija found herself shifting around in Jahmeer's lap, trying to get comfortable. "You good?" He asked.

"Yeah.." She trailed off. "Why?"

"I feel it," He smirked and she eyed him.

"Feel what?" She replied lowly and he placed his hand on her upper thigh making her eyes widen, he couldn't help but to burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh.." She chuckled.

______________________
heyyy.. yall still here?

so sorry for going ghost on yall.. life been lifeing fr

thoughts??

500 votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 1 7
In high school days
4.9K 206 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
32.4K 795 24
An average high school love story.
69.3K 3.8K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.