metamorphosis | various bnha

By stupidgorilla

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... More

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ΒΏ1 of them?
2.9 - bite me! :3
2.10 - mutants can't sing
special - king of all losers
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
2.19 - missed u
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.4 - headache
3.5 - the scary forest
3.6 - stupid fucking magician
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

3.9 - a friendly reunion :D

1.1K 51 136
By stupidgorilla

HI THERES FANART i didnt include them in the special bcz im p sure ppl look at specials less and i want every1 to marvel at the fanart i recieve because they're so gud my goodness

first we have this fanart of mc from ari LOOOK LOOK AT THE DRESSS AND THE HIGHLIGHTS AND UGHH im so obsessed guys this is so perf peep the lil hearts everywhere 😍😍 it has the lyrics to it girl which is so real cz mc is the it girl 😜

then we have this fanart of mc from zalex MC LOOKS SO GOODDDD OMG the anatomy is so perfectttt and the wings and shadinggg AND THE OUTFIT IS SOOO omg they remind me of gojou from jjk bcz of the pose and glasses which is good bcz hes so fine 😋

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️

...

summary - [first name]'s friends go to save her while she is SUFFERING MY GOODNESS!!!!

cw - the league of villains😭😭🙏🙏🙏

...

When night fell, Rin knocked on the door to Kosei's hospital room. He was surprised to hear a response. It was late, afterall. Awase was right behind him as he entered. Kosei was awake, watching something on his phone beside Kaibara. "Are you ready?" Awase asked.

Kosei silently nodded. He was rarely this speechless.

"I'm really fucking nervous," Awase admitted out of the blue. His hands were shaking in his pockets. He's never done something like this before, none of his peers have. This is so dangerous. So many bad things can happen.

Kaibara nodded. "Do you think we'll be expelled?"

"They can't expel so many people."

But all four of the boys were doubtful.

"This was her favorite video," Kosei whispered wistfully. He was watching some random ass WikWok of some fuckass dog you sent him a few times. It was a really ugly dog and he wished you were here.

When they walked to the entrance of the hospital, the four were shocked to see their own class president along with Tokage and Kamakiri. Kirishima and Todoroki of 1-A were also there. Awase and Todoroki shared a respectful nod when their eyes met. "Yaoyorozu-san told me what you four were up to," Kendou said, a sharp look in her teal eyes. "All of you know the potential consequences of this, right? You can die! I already caught these two trying to follow those two, and this is just...!" She gestured to Setsuna and Kamakiri, who were apparently trying to follow Kirishima and Todoroki.

Setsuna, who had overheard the plan when she was going to confront someone from 1-A, at least had the decency to look ashamed. Although, the look only lasted a few seconds before she asked the quartet, "What are you turds doing?"

"What are you shitheads doing?" Awase retorted, pointing a finger at Setsuna and Kamakiri.

"Saving our friend," Kamakiri huffed, crossing his arms.

"We're not going to die," Kosei said, trying to seem unfazed. "And even if we did–"

"Don't finish that," Kaibara said with a shiver. "Stop being so serious, Tsuburaba. It's so unlike you." Tsuburaba was supposed to be the class clown. He was a silly guy, everyone knew this.

Kosei gritted his teeth. "Of course I'm being serious! I'm not gonna be joking around at a time like this!" He needed to see you safe so badly. Even though Kaibara and his other friends assured him that it wasn't his fault, he still felt so guilty for letting it happen while he was there.

"You have to stay calm," Rin said, placing his cold hand on Kosei's shoulder. "We shouldn't act so irrationally."

"This whole mission is irrational!" Kendou reprimanded. "I'm supposed to keep you guys safe. The heroes are going to save her, we shouldn't–!"

"Kendou," a voice cut through the air.

The large group turned to meet two boys: one with silky blond hair and the other with forest-green curls. Monoma Neito and Midoriya Izuku – what a strange pair!

"We ran into each other in the hallway," Midoriya quickly explained to his friends.

Monoma rolled his pretty blue eyes. "Yeah, because it's so bad to be seen with an inferior Class B student..."

"That's not the reason, dude..."

"Whatever," the blond scoffed and crossed his arms as he stepped down the short steps. "Kendou, you know you can't stop them."

She let out a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose, so frustrated. "Don't tell me you're going, too, Monoma."

He allowed himself to smile. "Should I?"

As they spoke, Kirishima whispered to Todoroki, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "Yaoyorozu... She said she'd think about it... Think she'll come?" he asked as he peered into the reception room of the hospital through the glass doors.

"Well, no matter how impatient we get, in the end it's all up to her," Todoroki responded.

"Oh." Kirishima's eyes widened. "She came."

Yaoyorozu Momo exited the hospital, holding a bag. She assessed the large group before turning her head away, almost shamefully. "I... I wasn't aware there would be so many people..."

Awase did a quick headcount under his breath. He was there, along with Rin, Kaibara, Tsuburaba, Kamakiri, Tokage, Kendou, and Monoma from his own class. Then, from 1-A there was Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, and now Yaoyorozu. Twelve people. This is way too many people for something that's supposed to be discreet, and most were from his own class.

"Yeah, I don't know how we ended up with so many people," Kirishima shrugged. "But Yaoyorozu, what's your answer...?"

Everyone's eyes drifted towards Yaoyorozu, and she felt so pressured under the stares.

"I..." she tentatively began before being interrupted.

"Wait!" a voice boomed from behind the group. Everyone turned to see 1-A's class president, Iida Tenya. He stood stiffly, though his arms were slightly quivering from how hard he was holding his tight fists.

"Iida," Kirishima gasped.

He took a step closer, his whole body tensed in anger, which threatened to boil over. "Why... Of all people... Why you guys!?" He gestured an accusatory hand towards Kendou. "You! You're a class president like me! You should be–"

Tokage jumped in front of her class president. "Hey, don't yell at her!" she said, as if she wasn't yelling at everyone just a few hours ago.

Kendou put a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back slightly. "Look, Iida-san, I am trying, but who am I to stop them! Let's be for real, we're all just students and we're all at the same level. I don't have any authority over them." As she spoke, it was clear that she was stressed just as much as he was. Only, she was trying harder than him to keep her composure. Kendou was glad Tetsutetsu hadn't heard about this little rescue mission, or else... Well, he somehow would've managed to convince her to go, with his charismatic self.

Really, what is she supposed to do? She can't control her classmates. They're old enough to make their own judgements, right? If this is really something they want to do, would it not be selfish to try to stop them? They're trying to be heroic, after all. She wanted to save you, too, but she knew her place. She knew that this was too dangerous.

"I apologize. This is just so stressful for everyone. Which is exactly why we all need to think deeply about our actions and the possible consequences." Iida grinded his white teeth together. His wide shoulders squared in aggravation, and his body became even tenser. He turned to look at Todoroki and Midoriya specifically. "The two of you, who scolded me for my own reckless pursuit... Who received a special pardon after that incident...! Why are you guys trying to make the same mistake I made!?"

"What incident?" Monoma quickly jabbed. "What, did 1-A get into even more trouble? Was [last name] dragged into this, too?" Somehow Class A was always at the center of UA's problems. He knew that one day, his class would get involved too.

Kirishima furrowed his brows and he threw his arms out in exasperation. "What is your problem, man!? Why are you even here?" Todoroki placed a hot hand on his shoulder to keep him from lunging forward.

Kaibara slapped a hand over Monoma's pink lips to shut him up. "Don't mind him," he said. "He's just frustrated like the rest of us."

Monoma freed himself from Kaibara's half-hearted grasp. "My problem is that [last name] isn't safe right now! You two, Endeavor's son and the All Might fanboy, you two were there! You're supposed to be better than us!" he poisonously voiced. "So why weren't you?"

But it was Kosei who spoke up this time. He glared at the ground, trying not to let his tears fall. "I- I was there, too, Monoma," he said. "And I did nothing to help. That's why..." His neck twitched upwards, but he tried to keep his head down. He was so ashamed, he couldn't allow himself to meet their eyes. He didn't deserve to. "That's why I have to go save her now. I'm supposed to be a hero, but I couldn't even do anything when my friend was getting attacked right in front of me. She's done so much for me, so I need to do this for her."

It was at that moment that Midoriya realized just how similar he was to Tsuburaba.

"Tsuburaba-kun," Midoriya said, and Kosei finally allowed himself to raise his head. "I- I feel the same way. I wish I did something. That's why, Iida-kun, that's why I have to go."

Unexpectedly, one of Iida's furled fists throttled towards Midoriya and it landed harshly on his cheek with a loud plap. The impact of the blow forced Izuku to the side, and he stayed in that position for a few seconds, just processing what the hell just happened.

The eleven onlookers stared at the two with widened eyes. Never, never did any one of them expect that from a guy like Iida.

"You don't have to go! I'm frustrated too!! I'm worried!! Who wouldn't be!? [last name], although we weren't as close as you or Ururaka-kun, she still- At the station, when she hugged me, I felt so much better!" Iida boomed, a few specks of spit flying from his mouth. "I'm class president! I worry about my classmates! It's not just [last name] or Bakugou!" He huffed before starting up again. Beads of sweat dripped down his face. "Seeing your injuries, lying on that bed just like my brother!! If you guys go through with this rashness, if something happens to you that can't be recovered from, like my brother... Are you saying my concerns don't mean anything!?"

He grabbed Midoriya by the shoulders and leaned in. Sorrow laced his voice as he spoke, causing a few cracks. "Do my feelings not mean anything?"

"Iida..." Midoriya weaky muttered. Monoma couldn't help but laugh a little.

'Worldstar!'

And then Todoroki's cold voice came. He explained that they didn't plan to fight. The others chipped into the explanation and Iida agreed to go. Kendou stared at him, exasperated.

"Now that that's finally fucking done," Kamakiri impatiently said, "let's go save her."

Kaibara silently counted everyone. There were thirteen people. "This is way too many people," he quickly said. "We're gonna get caught."

"Kamakiri, you stay," Awase bluntly said, pointing a finger at the boy.

Kamakiri's eyes widened dangerously. "Huh!?!? Why? Do you think I'm not strong enough? I'll beat–"

"You're way too hot-headed," Awase returned. "We can't let our emotions get the best of us while we're there. You're gonna start a fight and we'll probably get caught."

It was amusing to see that Kamakiri was somewhat similar to Bakugou. How were you friends with Kamakiri but hated Bakugou? The only one who knew the answer to that question was Midoriya.

"I won't!" the boy insisted, but deep down, he knew he was right.

So he was forced to stay behind. In the end, it was the five 1-A students, along with Tokage, Kosei, Kaibara, and Awase who would go.

They were going to save you.

You are so done for.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight villains – four of which you had previously considered yourself friends, and you had already been introduced (sorta) to Kurogiri and Magne. The only two you didn't know were the magician and the guy in the monochrome one piece.

That fucking magician.

You want your hand back.

Your antennae swiveled cautiously around the room.

Everyone could see the red blood dripping down your forehead, slowly streaming down your face. It was on your eyebrows, your eyelashes, your nose, your lips.

Your lips.

For Himiko, it was agonizing – to stand behind the counter while you're bloodied up in front of her. For her. She could smell it, your sweet and faintly coppery blood spreading around the room. She eyed the spilt drops on the floor, dropping from your wrist. It mingled with the dirty air and wood, and it made her whine. She took a deep, much needed inhale. Your blood was different, it was cold and less iron-y than that of those she's tasted before. It was sweet, like dessert.

And it was going to waste right in front of her.

Her eyes trained on your lips stained red by your blood. She wanted to lick the blood off your lips and kiss you. It would be so sweet. She smiled just thinking about it.

It took every squeeze of self-control (and several violent glances from Tomura) to hold her back from jumping at you and licking the blood off of you.

Your eyes met Bakugou's, and you turned your head away in shame. He was strapped to a wooden chair, and you could feel his red-hot glare on you. Magne tightened her grip on your four arms, tugging them harder behind your wings. You slightly winced, biting back a pained scream as she squeezed your amputated wrist. Your antennae were erect atop your head, taking in every scent and slight motion in the room. You could feel all the eyes on you. You heard Shuichi shuffle down the stairs and enter the room.

"[last name]," Bakugou muttered. It felt strange for your actual surname to leave his lips, but he forced himself to call you by your last name instead of a stupid nickname. He still felt pretty guilty for everything he didn't really remember doing to you. "What'd they do to you?" he demanded. When he woke up, you weren't there. On the floor above, he had heard yelling and thumping, and he assumed they were killing you or something.

Then he saw you dashing past the door and he heard your screams. You were trying to leave him behind. He was so fucking angry at you. Were you really gonna leave behind as dead fucking meat in the lions' den? You must want him to die, or something. Do you really hate him that much? He's apologized to you so many times! Don't you get it? He's sorry! Why can't you forgive him? He wanted to start anew. He didn't mind you hating him – he's hated by many, after all – but knowing the reason you hated him... Of course he felt bad! But he's apologized, he's given you money, he's even tried to become friends with you. Bakugou Katsuki trying to befriend someone was laughable. It was usually the other way around.

He wanted to ask how you knew this crazy vampire bitch. She was talking about you like the two of you were close. He wearily glanced towards the blonde girl again, who was staring at you so lovingly, a red flush on her tanned cheeks. Maybe you really are a traitor. But would they be treating you like this if you were a traitor?

You refused to look at Bakugou.

Even though you hated him, you felt so ashamed for trying to leave him. It got worse when you realized that you would probably do it again.

Instead, you met the turquoise irises of the man standing lazily beside him. Touya. You were sure of it. You could still see the resemblances between Touya and whoever was standing in front of you. His head shape was similar (just more matured, with a sharper jaw and less baby fat), and his nose was just as tall. His eyes just seemed less innocent and sleepier as they stared into your black pools. His hair, which was now black, was spikier than before. It used to fall in soft red and white waves.

He smiled at you.

Well, it was more of a smirk.

"Why isn't her hand bandaged up, Spinner?" he questioned, his voice a mix of concern and teasing.

Shuichi grumbled, "She wouldn't let me."

Touya reached to grab your wrist, but you immediately jerked away. He frowned.

You didn't like it. It made you so uneasy, not like how Touya made you feel. Touya made you feel so free. You loved seeing him in your dreams. He would always smile widely at you, a boyish twinkle in his bright blue irises. His eyes were pretty like Rei's, but they held the same determination as his father. You put that picture of you and him, the one of him giving you a piggyback ride, on your desk. It would motivate you.

Didn't he wanna be a hero, too?

You had a dream about it once. It was maybe three months ago, when you fell asleep during a late-night study (procrastinating) session. In the dream, the two of you had grown up to be high-ranking heroes. You think Izuku was in it, too.

In the dream, Touya was so handsome.

He was so comforting.

Though seeing him now in real life was fucking you up. You wanted to throw up all over everyone. What happened to his skin? His eyes were piercing through you, piercing through your heart. You wanted to ask what happened to him.

Was this really Touya? How would he respond if you called him by his real name? Assuming that he goes by some sort of villain alias like Shuichi did now. Should you try? Or would you get killed?

You wanted Magne to let go of you.

"You," you quietly uttered, still staring at him with big eyes. "Tou–"

He hastily stepped forward and clamped his rough hand over your lips, but you turned away with your eyes squeezed shut. You pressed your lips together. It stunk like burnt leather and ash. Unpleasant. You don't remember what he smelled like before. In your dreams, everything usually smelled like sunshine.

He dragged your face to meet his while his other hand trailed to his lips, and your eyes followed them. His lips were so unique. They were the same shape that you remembered, but while the upper lip was dry and a pale mauvish-pink, his bottom lip was scarred a deep shade of purple. He shushed you, but there was a slight boyish twinkle in his vivid eyes. It only confirmed his identity further.

You felt strangely comforted, knowing that this was Touya, your childhood friend Touya, standing in front of you. But still, he's a villain. Has he killed anyone before? Would he kill you? No, he wouldn't kill you, right? He's supposed to be your friend.

He's supposed to be your friend.

Hey, that means Natsuo literally punched Touya the last time you encountered him... You wondered what he had said to get that nasty reaction out of Natsuo. It must've been something really bad, huh? You didn't think he had it in him to say something so nasty about you... You were really close as kids – you think? You seemed close in the images you shared with him and in the dreams and flashbacks you had including him. But maybe he didn't realize it was you.

Well, if he didn't recognize you then, he most definitely recognized you right now.

"Don't touch her," Shuichi snarled, baring his straight teeth. He doesn't like these other villains touching you. Touya shrugged and his hand slipped off of your mouth. He took a step back. "Unhand her, Big Sis."

Magne gasped in offense, and you could feel the air rushing past your antennae and into her mouth. You could feel her anger hotly radiating off of her, too. "Oh, so you really do think you're the boss, huh, Spinner!?" she spat, gripping you tighter to vent her frustration. You winced out a small plea to get her to stop, but she didn't listen. "You already cost us that kid on the kill list back at the camp because you're a Stain wannabe, and now this? What, is she worthy, too?"

You wanted to hear it out of his own mouth. You wanted to hear him, or anyone for that matter, say that you're not a hero. You know it would be true coming out of his mouth rather than Tomb's. You felt so undeserving of the title hero, it was driving you mad that you seemed to be the only one who thought so. Magne was right. You weren't very heroic when you tried to leave Bakugou behind.

You just wanna go home. Your eyes darted around the room, looking for an exit. The only exit was the door you came in from, but Shuichi was blocking it.

Could you get past him? Maybe he would let you through. You're friends after all. Right?

Shuichi was silent, his eyes falling to the wooden floor.

"Magne, loosen up," Tomb rasped. "You're hurting her..." He scratched at his neck, staring straight at you. "Don't hurt her..."

Tomb didn't want this any more than you. He wanted you to sit beside him, but would Bakugou have thought he was less serious? He was unsure, but it's better to play safe. It's not like you would willingly sit beside him anyways. He wasn't aware you knew Dabi. He didn't like it. Dabi's much too rude for you. Toga, too, she's way too weird and bratty. How do you know them? The thought of you befriending more people made him sick to his stomach.

"Oh, I see how it is." Begrudgingly, the woman loosened her rough hold on your four arms, and you slightly tugged away to create a slightly more comfortable position, one where your shoulders weren't so strained.

"I wanna show you two something," Tomb said. The TV opposite of Bakugou flickered on, and Touya gently pushed your cheek to the side so you were forced to watch the broadcast. You nudged his hand away with the flick of your head. He smiled at your annoyance.

Four familiar men appeared on the screen. Well, you almost didn't recognize Eraserhead, who was the first to speak. His hair was neatly combed back and he was clad in a pressed suit. He looked so different. Was he wearing concealer? His eyebags looked less drastic than usual. Or maybe he slept well with you and Bakugou gone. You wondered how long it had been since you got kidnapped. You wanted your hand back. Your wrist still hurts.

"On this occasion, our incompetence resulted in the injuries of 27 of our first-year student heroes," Eraserhead proclaimed. 'And the kidnapping of two of them,' you thought bitterly. You seriously wanted to cry. "Despite being an institution for the development of heroes, we were negligent in our defense against evil interests and have caused great anxiety within society."

"With the utmost sincerity, we respectfully and humbly apologize for our shortcomings."

The four men bowed and sat down in front of their microphones. The camera cut to a man in the crowd of people. He had a microphone in his hand which he held to his lips. "Reporting with NHA. This is the fourth time this year for UA academy, where students have come into contact with villains."

You thought back to every time you've encountered a villain, some of which you weren't aware were villains until now. You've known Tomb, Shuichi, and Touya for years, but you don't remember your first encounters with any of them. You met Himiko a few months ago, and she was weird, but kinda cute. Your eyes flickered to her, and her smile widened when your eyes met. She had been excitedly waiting for your eyes to shift over to her leaning over the bar's counter.

"Hero-tan," she mouthed, following this with a short giggle.

You turned your entire head to the screen, pressing your lips together. You felt sick just looking at her.

"How exactly did you explain this to their families?" the reporter interrogated. "Please tell us specifically what measures have been taken to address this matter."

You wondered what your parents were thinking right now. They were probably crying. Guilt creeped up your spine. You're making them worry so much and you literally regained consciousness, like, five months ago. They probably think you're gonna die everytime you go out. Would they pull you out of UA? They already knew about Tomb breaking into your house and shit, and they didn't want you to go to UA after that. You yourself aren't even sure you want to return to UA.

Maybe you should just drop out.

Would that solve your problems?

You then thought back to Izuku's words.

"If you leave UA, I leave UA."

You don't... You don't want him to leave UA. You don't want him to follow you, or All Might everywhere, you want him to become his own person. You just want him to be happy. You know he wants to be a hero the most, and you know he'll become a great hero. Even if that means you would be without him.

His face flashed in your mind. Before Kurogiri's portal closed, you saw it, and it horrified you. You don't ever want to see him look like that again. His tight jaw and bruised purple skin; eyebrows twisted in exacerbation; and that look in his eye (one widened eye while the other one was covered in a makeshift ice pack). He looked so full of devastation.

And you were the reason for it.

"We have strengthened the security around the school, and we have re-examined the campus' crime prevention system," Principal Nezu informed the reporters. "We are taking strong measures to guarantee the safety of our students... That was the explanation we gave."

That's such bullshit. They said that after USJ, too, didn't they?

If their so-called strong measures didn't work last time or this time, who's to say it'll work next time?

Maybe you should transfer to another hero school, like Shiketsu. Or better yet, you could just go to a normal public school like you were destined for before you manifested your quirk.

The volume lowered. "It's quite mysterious, isn't it?" Tomb said, crossing one leg over the other. Your eyes trained on his exposed ankle, which was really, really scaly-looking. "Why are the heroes getting criticized? Their response was just a little too slow! Is it because it's their job to protect the kids? Everybody makes a mistake or two!" His voice was dry and sarcastic as he focused more on Bakugou. He had a different approach for you. "Are they saying they can't make a single mistake? Heroes these days are under some pretty strict standards, huh, Bakugou?"

A part of you unfortunately thought he was right, while the other half was violently repulsed by his words. Heroes are people, too. They're not always gonna do what's exactly right. There's always gonna be a few sacrifices. You're not sure you would be able to make heroic decisions all the time. Scratch that – you definitely don't make heroic decisions, like, 70% of the time. You literally just tried to leave Bakugou for dead. You are not the next All Might.

In fact, if you ever were to debut as an actual hero, you would probably go under fire for questionable decisions. You don't think very much under pressure.

You wondered how many mistakes All Might has made. Or Ectoplasm, your homeroom teacher. He was at the conference, too, though you're not sure why. He wasn't at the camp like Vlad King and Eraserhead were. Ectoplasm doesn't seem like the type of guy to make mistakes. All Might either. The number 1 hero seemed so perfect.

Shuichi, from his spot leaning against the wall, spoke up. "The moment that protecting people began to merit some compensation, heroes were not heroes anymore," he said. You noticed how his vocabulary just seemed to expand so greatly when he was in his villain alter ego. He sounded so stupid, like a little kid tryna sound like an adult. His eyes searched for yours specifically, hoping that you were listening hard to his words. "That's Stain's teaching."

Tomb continued for him. "The strangeness of converting human life into money and selfish pursuits... And a society that codifies that suspect thinking into its rules... Citizens that criticize the losers should instead be cheered on..." His blood-red eyes met yours, and you felt your breath hitch fearfully in your dry throat. "Our battle is one of questions. What is a hero? What is justice? Is this socie–"

"C- Can you stop your yapping?" you grunted out in annoyance. Magne squeezed your torn wrist, causing you to muffle your pained scream by biting hard onto your bottom lip. You could taste your blood on your tongue.

It was like he knew you had been having an existential career crisis the entirety of the camp trip. He's trying to get to you, trying to drive you crazy. You can't stand it. You can't stand him acting like he's so righteous, questioning morals of all things. Shigaraki Tomura is probably one of the most immoral people you've ever met!

He scowled at you. "Magne, let her go."

She scoffed reproachfully but let go of you anyway. You immediately distanced yourself and brought your arms in front of you to hold onto yourself. You need a hug, or any sort of physical comfort. You wanted to see Aina, or Kosei, or Setsuna, or Izuku, or Mirio, or anyone and let them just hold you. Well, maybe not Natsuo. You're scared to face him now. How would he react if you told him his dead big brother was actually a villain? You assume he wouldn't take it very well, of course. Your eyes flickered wearily between your "friends" as you took a few steps backwards towards the small TV. Tomb's eyes stared at your antennae, which were swirling on top of your head, anticipating for someone to make a sudden movement.

As you clutched your wrist to stop the bleeding, Bakugou was finally able to see it. It was disgusting. The red blood had crusted over your [skin color] arm, and the deep flesh was just so raw. He felt sick just looking at you, but he couldn't bring himself to look away. Who did that? Did that happen just now while you were upstairs? He couldn't speak and he felt like a little bitch. Would they do that to him next? As if he'd let them. You're weak, he's not.

Bakugou Katsuki was strong.

Yet his hands were trembling in the quirk-restraining cuffs he found himself in.

He was scared, though he refused to believe it. He, Bakugou Katsuki, cannot be scared.

He shouldn't even have gotten kidnapped! ...But that villain, he snuck up behind him, and... What a coward, using a sneak attack! If he wasn't snuck up on, he wouldn't be here.

But if he wasn't here, then you would be here alone.

You stared at Tomb. You wanted him to take off his mask. You can't... You wanna throw up at the sight of the pale hand on his face. You'd rather look at him face to face, no matter how fucking ugly he is. The hand on his face was scaring you so bad.

"You know, [first name]..." Tomb began, "Your adamance on not hearing me out says a lot..." He narrowed his eyes, and you could tell he was smiling behind that mask of his. A straggled giggle slipped out from behind his gross mask. "You only don't wanna listen because you know I'm right! I'm persuasive, aren't I?"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, Tomb," you threatened in a harsh whisper.

But, no matter how menacing you tried to seem, Tomb – and everyone else in the room, actually – could see the way you were trembling like a leaf in the wind from your terror. Your voice was wobbly and your eyes were glossy, too, on the verge of letting salty tears spill. Your bottom lips quivered, and the corners of your [lip color] lips were twitching downward into an anguished frown even though you tried to keep a stoic facade up. You stood tall with your large wings slightly fanned out behind you, trying to seem bigger than you really were. Your large eyespots flashed behind you. It was a natural defensive instinct for you as a moth.

But even though you were trying your best to seem so big – and you were bigger than most others in the room – you felt so small.

You wanted to bawl your eyes out like a big baby. Your legs felt so weak underneath your big body, shadowed by the heavy emotions looming over you. Your body was too big for your soul.

Your wings fluttered unconfidently.

You felt so gross in this room. The air was so thick and suffocating. The entire room smelled like Tomb, just with a boozy influence from the shelf behind Kurogiri, tobacco, and more metallic blood, if that was possible. You're gonna die – you can feel it, the black pit of impending doom growing vastly in your stomach. Your stomach felt so empty, but so full at the same time. It hurt to breathe, and every breath of impure air was slow and shuddery.

You need to leave.

Tomura stood up, causing you to flinch. He swiftly thrusted his arms out. "Stop lying to yourself!" he laughed outwardly. "You're not a hero... You never will be. You think like me, I know you do. Think about all you said, even before your coma, [first name]. I know you. Stop pretending I don't."

You slowly shook your head from side to side, it felt so heavy as it hung forward from your neck. "I don't remember shit from before my coma. I don't know you." You glanced towards Bakugou; his red eyes latched onto yours, and you could see remorse in them. "I don't care that I'm not a real hero," you said. For the first time that night, you sounded quite sure of yourself. "Just know that I will never join you, you freak bastard."

His smile faltered. "But you know you belong on my side – by my side. I've known you since forever. You can be my little cheerleader." He laughed at his own reference, thinking about how you looked so cute in that cheerleading uniform. You must've worn it knowing that he would be watching the Sports Festival. He told you he would be keeping his eye on you, after all.

You grimaced, cringing at the memory. "Can you shut up?"

Bakugou's eyes widened at Shigaraki's words. "What...?" he muttered to himself. Are- No, were the two of you friends at one point? You called him Tomb. It was familiar, like he's heard you say the name before. He looked between you and the villain. This is crazy.

"You like winning though, don't you?" Tomb said to you. He recalled all the times you've ever rage quitted because you lost a game, or because you died. It was so cute. Before you could respond, he continued. "The League is gonna win. You can join us on the winner's side! You have friends here, like me and Spinner. Didn't you miss us?" There was an edge of sharp desperation in his dry voice, and it was almost pitiful.

Your eyes left Tomb's to meet Shuichi's. You thought he looked guilty, with his eyes slightly downcast and his scaly arms crossed over his chest. Though, your vision began to blur. The blood loss was getting to you, causing you to feel faint, blood whirled in your head. "No," you said, though it was a lie. "I didn't miss any of you."

A pang of self-disgust stabbed through Shuichi's chest.

"Don't lieeee, hero-tan!" Himiko sang. She stretched her body across the counter. When she felt a satisfying pop of her spine, she recoiled and rested her head on her white palms, supported by her elbows on the wood. "I know you're just as happy to see me as I was to see you! I surprised you, didn't I? Were you surprised?" she rapidly questioned, staring at you so intensely with her cat-like eyes.

You shook your head.

Touya chuckled deeply, instantly grabbing your attention. "You missed me. I know you did," he said, the beginning of a smirk approaching his two-toned lips. That was the first time he'd spoken since you were forced into this dusty, dimly lit bar. You had heard it when you were with Natsuo, but you obviously didn't need to remember his voice. At that time, he was just some street weirdo. His voice sounded so different – it was much deeper and more throaty. Well, of course, it's been nearly ten years since his "death," and he was barely pubescent back then. In addition to his change in voice, you noticed he now slouched. The Touya you knew didn't slouch. He stood tall and straight, eager to look taller than he really was. It seemed like he had grown and now the two of you were around the same height.

At least he was still alive.

At least he was still able to grow up.

"No," you sneered at him, though it was an obvious lie. "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" you nearly screamed, your voice ripping through your throat before you could stop it. Your eyes itched, so you blinked and tears sprung from your eyes involuntarily. You don't wanna cry. Not here, not in front of these people. You roughly swiped your hand down your face, wiping away your tears. You were so confused. Did everyone lie to you? Was he never really dead? Did everyone know except you?

He laughed at your distress. This wasn't your Touya. Your friend wouldn't laugh at you, seeing you in this state.

After chuckling to himself, he wryly claimed, "Missed you, too."

"I didn't know you would be there actually," Tomura said with a small smile. "It's like it was meant to be, huh? We were just destined to meet tonight. Dabi and Compress just happened to see you and snatched you up." He closed his fist in a grasping motion. "They must've known you'd be valuable to us. They could tell you aligned with us. You're the only one who doesn't see it."

Touya let out a small scoff. Yeah, that was totally the reason.

"I'm nothing like you, so shut the fuck up, stupid bitch," you insisted, though your voice embarrassingly spiked, unsure. "And take that hand off your face, you're fucking nasty," you added, sounding as venomous as you could.

A web of amused laughter echoed throughout the bar, coming from Touya, Bakugou, and Tomb himself.

"I don't know why you're laughing, you slimy fucker," Bakugou said nodding his head towards Tomb. "Bug Face here just insulted you!"

He partially ignored the teenage boy. "I like how hard-to-get you're acting," he said. "You want me to chase you, right? Kinda annoying, but it's working. You can drop the act. I know you want to join the League."

You shook your head with a tight jaw. If you clenched your jaw any harder, your teeth would surely shatter.

Bakugou didn't take very kindly to being ignored. His arms thrashed in their bindings, stealing Tomb's attention from you. He stared at Bakugou, and raised his finger towards him. "Dabi, remove his bindings," he commanded.

Dabi. Cremation. How fitting.

Bakugou only stared at Tomura. Dabi, with his hands in his pockets, tilted his head slightly. "What? This guy's gonna go ballistic, you know," he cautioned.

"It's okay. We have to treat him as an equal. We're scouting him, after all," Tomb said. "Besides..." His red eyes narrowed. "He should be able to tell from the current situation that he has no possibility of winning if he goes off here, right, UA student? [first name]'s wise; she's already realized that. That's why she hasn't attacked yet, hahah...!"

The only reason you haven't attacked was because you didn't want to be restrained again. And you were scared that if you moved, the magician would take another hand away from you.

"Twice, free him," Touya said to the man in the black and gray one-piece.

Twice jolted towards the man. "What? Me!? No thanks!" But he did it anyway.

"I apologize for taking such a forceful approach with you," the magician, Compress, said, tipping his tall hat forward.

You interrupted before he could continue. "W- Where's my hand? Give it back."

He rolled his shoulders back before removing his hat and bowing forward. Acting like a gentleman after attacking you like that!? What a joke! "I deeply apologize for taking it–"

"No, you are not."

He stood straight up, and you slightly leaned backwards. "I am, I really am." But there was a disingenuous smile in his tone. "Please understand that we're not just a group of hoodlums endeavoring to... perpetuate evil acts. We didn't casually decide to abduct you." He paused and glanced towards Bakugou, who was silent, rubbing his sore wrists. Tomura stood up.

Your eyes drifted towards Himiko who was waving a hand at you.

Your eyes widened in shock. "Himiko..." you uneasily trailed off. "Himiko..."

She smiled with sadistic, low eyes, and continued to wave your limp hand at you. The blood oozed down her wrist, dirtying the cuffs of her cream sweater. "Look! I picked it up from the camp." She then put her other hand to yours, comparing the size. "Your hands are so much bigger than mine! Look how long your fingers are!" she remarked with a red blush coating her cheeks, amazed.

"Himiko, give it back."

You felt your fingers twitch by your side, but your hand was not there. It was a weird sensation, one you recall as phantom pain, or something like that.

Himiko giggled as she held her own hot cheek with your hand. You could see that the fingertips were purple. "Look how big your hands are compared to my face!" Your hand was bigger than her head, but that didn't matter to you. What mattered to you was your hand that was not attached to your body. You could feel the adrenaline wearing off and the pain returning.

You trembled, resisting every urge in your body to both run away and launch yourself at her to wrestle for your arm. "Give it back," you repeated in a faint whimper, your voice cracking. Tears were still streaming down your face, contorted in sharp hurt. "I'm dying. Give it back. It hurts."

How much blood have you lost?

Her smile faltered the slightest bit. Why are you acting like this? Shouldn't you be flattered? She's seen it on TV, when the female lead compares her hand to the male leads and his hands are just so much bigger! It's cute, don't you think so? So what if it hurts! "Love hurts, doesn't it?" she tilted her head at you, your hand still on her cheek.

"No," you uttered, exasperated by the intense pain crawling up your arm. "No, love isn't s'posed t' hurt. Not like this." You were beginning to slur your words from the pain.

You wanted to go to sleep.

...

wc - 7,168 words

THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG IM SUPER SORRY

have some drawings of shouto from the special as a sorry 😓he was born to shoujo forced to shonen forreal cutoff text says "what do i do with this...?"

and a drawing of my ver of mc flexing and being happy BECAUSE SHE HASNT BEEN HAPPY IN AGES also are artbooks a thing on wattpad...? like i feel like ive never seen one idk

but uhhhhhhh i srsly dont know what im doing i think i was born to be a oneshot writer

THAT FUCKASS DOG PIC HAS ME SO DEAD EVERYTIME I C IT IDK WHY also i think mc probs shoulda died of blood loss like hours ago but fuckit we ball

also I FORGOT U CAN PUT GIFS ON WATTPAD HELPPPP IM GONNA ABUSE THAT or do they ruin the immersion... 

ok thx for reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.8K 37
πŸ’œyou can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.πŸ’œ Y/N has a dark begin...
224K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
302K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
223K 14.1K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...