Oc book

By Tarnfan

Just book with my oc More

Delsin Rose a.k.a Sixshot
Michael Adel a.k.a Blitzwing
Carl Bridger
Light Yagi
Gojo Reiko
Rex Vital
Samuel Rose.
Akira Shirou
Raiden Rose and Yin Xiao Long
Arron Smoke
Nick Soul
Oliver Carn
Jason Gremory
Rudy Rose
Wayne Hyoudou
Saveliy Sparda
Alex Moonhight
Ryomen Hiroshi
Tomash Skyline
Drake Rose
Kira Rose-Kaslana
John Kujo
Uta Osamu
Mark Grimm
Orion Star and Mark Star
Jack Holland
Leo Redfield
Nagito Hiden
Richard Black
Ross Rose
Alan Narukami
Raphael Grayson
Seel Vollerei
Ryan Rose
Rui Higashikata
Kaine Branwen

Jerome Valeska Torchwick/Ray Rose

46 3 0
By Tarnfan

Looks

New name:Jerome Valeska Torchwick
Title:Clown Prince of the Union(by the criminals and villains),spawn of the Rose(by the "heroes"),son (by Roman),darling/pudding (by his girlfriends)
Personality:Crazy,smart,cold,manipulative. Cocky,loving (for his girlfriends),insane,brutal(for his enemies),funny,childish,carrying(with friends,girlfriends and new family)
Likes: kill heroes and peoples,make his old family suffer,his harem,new family,black humour.
Hate:somebody stop his "jokes",his old family,Union,somebody hurt his family.(trust me if you hurt them your life will be ruined)
Family :Taiyang Xiao Long-bio.father
Summer Rose-bio. mother
Ruby Rose-sister
Yang Xiao Long-stepsister.
Roman Torchwick-adopted father
Backstory:Ruby's twin brother, who became an object of abuse in his family. After his runaway he was adopted by Roman Torchwick. After 6 years of abuse his mind became a huge accumulation of madness and chaos.
Harem:Neo

Cinder

Malachite Twins

Lines: "Hey Tomura,what a secret a good comedy?"
"And I'm the boss"
"But Uncle Qrow had hit me always and I had only one question...«what a hell is wrong with you?»"
"And it keeps spinning, spinning, spinning, I can't get this thought out of my head"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
278K 8K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
5.3K 67 13
Here are 10 songs based on stories of forgotten heroes of both the First and Second World War. The album 'Heroes' by Swedish power metal band 'Sabat...
216K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...