Master Chief X Reader (F)

By SnugglyPastel

This will be a Lemon story so if you are not 18+, Please don't read this. I don't want to get in trouble lol... More

Info about the story
Chapter 1: Becoming a Spartan
Chapter 2: Attack on Madrigal
Chapter 2: Attack on Madrigal part 2
Chapter 3: The Artifact
Chapter 4: The object
Chapter 4: The object part 2
Chapter 5: Finding out about the Keystone
Chapter 6: Emotions
Chapter 7: Cortana
Chapter 8: Feelings Out
Chapter 9: Finding Chief
Chapter 10: Attack On Eridanus II
Chapter 11: Enemy
Chapter 12: Makee
Update!

Update

161 0 0
By SnugglyPastel

I apologize for not updating this story lately. However, I want to inform you that the next chapter will be out soon. In the meantime, I was looking to improve my writing skills and decided to try out an app called Grammarly. It has helped fix my spelling mistakes and create better sentences. I'm not affiliated with the app, but I thought I would share this because I know others struggle with similar issues. 

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the 410 views that my story has received. It truly means the world to me. I've always had a passion for creating stories, but I never imagined that people would enjoy reading my work. Your support and appreciation have touched me deeply, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your kind words and encouragement mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Thank you again for the 410 views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 191 6
Here is my ink demon x reader because currently at the time of making this the community has lacked in making this stuff including art so instead of...
224K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
16.5K 297 18
Many short stories Some smut (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some fluffs (。♥‿♥。) Some jazz ( if ya catch my drift (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Lemons and limes! There will be warnings b...
66.4K 1.2K 28
This is a pretty bad story, like it genuinely is. Since this a story published on my account, I feel like people think I'm some eight year old fan gi...