NIGHTMARES ↝ J. CAMERON

By justanillusion

"I told myself that I wouldn't be scared, but I'm still having nightmares." All Rights Reserved. Everything b... More

NIGHTMARES

179 13 4
By justanillusion

E X T E N D E D  S U M M A R Y

For Savannah Carmichael, life was a series of nightmares with small commercial breaks in between. From growing up under the belief that "children should be seen and not heard" up until the fateful night that a split decision saved the life of not only herself, but also her mother, the young girl preferred to keep her head down, waiting for the next event to inevitably make its way onto her doorstep.

However, when her mother's upcoming marriage sends the two Carmichael women to a small reservation populated with young men who believe that shirts are optional and cliffs were meant for jumping, a new crowd of friends show Savannah that, not only are these moments worth living for, but that dreams can also be much more than just another nightmare.

C A S T

MADELYN CLINE as SAVANNAH CARMICHAEL

SOPHIE NÉLISSE as MOLLIE-ROSE COPELAND

TYLER POSEY as TRAVIS LAHOTE

FEATURING

LIANA LIBERATO as JULIA PETERSON

P L A Y L I S T

scan the code into spotify to access the playlist!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
697K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
933K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...