Great Balls Of Fire | Top Gun...

By fresh_avacado

Sienna Mitchell, whose father is the one and only Pete Mitchell, the rebellious pilot who made his name well... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17

12

940 12 2
By fresh_avacado

BRADLEY'S POV

We got a well deserved break after the mission. But neither of us wanted to part ways. Not even me and Hangman. Weirdly enough. So instead of going to different places we all took a vacation to Hawaii. Just getting away from everything and thinking about nothing.

"So, what's the plan Shark, going back to the navy?" Phoenix asked as Sienna placed drinks in front of us. She could never stop being a bartender. Ever. She smiled softly and looked over at me.

"We'll see." She said and Phoenix chuckled.

"Always a mystery." She said.

"No but for real, Sienna. Are you coming back?" Hangman asked and took a sip of his drink and his eyes widened.

"But if you want to go for your bartender career, I'm all for it." He said and we all laughed.

"I haven't made a decision yet. It's not just to go back." I said.

"What's stopping you?" Coyote asked.

"Don't interrogate her, let her be." Bradley said and I smiled softly.

"We're just curious." Coyote said.

"Yeah, we are all doomed if she's not in the air." Hangman said.

"She will be up in the air with her tail on fire, trust me." Phoenix said and we all chuckled. I looked over at Bradley and he smiled softly, his sunglasses down. We hadn't had this conversation yet, we didn't even know how our relationship would look like now. We hadn't even made it official. We both felt the same, I didn't want to be without him.

I walked back over to the bar and grabbed my drink and sat down next to Bradley. He gently squeezed my shoulder and I smiled softly.
"Maverick declined our invite?" Hangman asked.

"He had other obligations." I said knowing very well that my dad was not a person who planned his life. It just happened.

"Did they offer you a spot back in the Navy?" Bradley whispered and I nodded.

"Yep." I said and took a sip. He gestured that we should go away and talk for a second. We got up from our seats and walked away.

"Use protection!" Hangman called after us and I turned my head and gave him the finger and he laughed. Typical Hangman.

"What do you want to do?" Bradley asked as we had walked to a more private spot. I sat down on the beach and he sat down next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"I don't know." I said.

"We would see each other a lot more." He said.

"Maybe, if we get called on the same missions." I said.

"I don't want to brag, but we are the top pilots out there at the moment. It would be insane if we didn't get called on the same missions." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"What's holding you back?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"I don't know where we are at, in our relationship. I don't even know if we are in an relationship. We've never put a label on it." I said and he smiled softly.

"Well, Sienna Mitchell, you ain't gonna get rid of me that easy. You are pretty much stuck with me." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and he kissed me softly.

"I ain't going anywhere." He said and I smiled.

"Me neither." I said.

"But what if we wanted to have a family. Being an aviator and a parents is insanely hard." I said and he smiled.

"You've thought about that stuff?" He asked kindly and I blushed and looked out on the ocean.

"If we were to have kids, we would figure it out." He said.

"Sienna, I don't want you to not pursue the career you want just because you want a family. We'll make it work. I promise you." He said.

"And if you want to be a bartender than that's a really good career as well. I don't care if you are an aviator or bartender. That's not why I fell in love with you. And I'm not going to tell you what to do, it has to come from you. And I think you already know what you want to do, you are just afraid to make the decision." He said and I looked out on the ocean.

"Hey guys! Wanna play some volleyball?" Fanboy shouted and we looked back to see him holding a volleyball.

"We'll be right there!" I shouted back and he gave me a thumbs up. I looked back at Bradley and he smiled softly.

"You know what's right, I'll support whichever decision you make." He said and I nodded.

"C'mere." He said and hugged me and kissed the side of my neck.

We headed back to the team and saw them already playing some volleyball. I couldn't help but smile. A two months ago I only had myself, Maddie and her family. Now, I have dad, a partner and a really good group of friends. I looked up at Bradley and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Life isn't too bad." He said and I chuckled and he kissed me gently.

"Shark! You're on our team!" Hangman said and I gave him thumbs up and we jogged down. He gave me a high five before I stood at my position.

We played volleyball at the beach for hours. I hadn't felt this alive in years. I had everything I could ever ask for. We laughed, listened to good music, danced on that volleyball field, played some good volleyball, drank some beers and cocktails. Just the way we liked it.

______________________

"Hey dad." I said as I picked up the phone, I looked out on my friends still playing volleyball.

"How's Hawaii?" He asked.

"It's good. Warm. How's wherever you are?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Probably not as warm and fun. Hey listen, I have a few days off after the 23d, you guys back home then?" He asked.

"What day is it? 4th. Yeah, we will be back by then." I said.

"Honey, it's the 9th." He said and my brows furrowed.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's the 9th today." He said and my eyes widened.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a 100% sure. How do you have the date wrong by 5 days?" He asked.

"Ehm... it's been a lot lately with the mission and all." I said, completely freaking out.

"Well, I thought since I have a few days off, maybe you and Bradley wanted to do something?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me know when you are back in Miramar and we'll figure something out." I said.

"I gotta go dad, we have an intense volleyball game going on." I said and he chuckled.

"Of course, talk to you soon." He said and we hung up. I turned away from the group and stared into the ground with wide eyes. Shit.

"Hey guys! We are all out on lime and lemons, I'm gonna run to the store real quick." I said to the group.

"All right! Hurry back!" Phoenix said and I waved goodbye before putting my skirt and shirt back on. The store was only a five minute walk from our condo. But five minutes were enough for me to freak the fuck out. I walked into the store, picked out some lemons and lime quickly.

I walked over to the toiletries aisle and spotted exactly what I was looking for. I looked around to make sure no one in the group had followed me. I quickly took the product I was looking for and headed to the counter.

I hadn't walked that fast since Bradley and I was going to steal that F14. I walked back into the condo and into the bathroom. I locked the door and gently rested my back on it as I was looking at the pregnancy test package. This can't be true. It just can't. I opened it and read the instructions. My hands were shaking so badly. I did my thing and put the pregnancy test in the cup. As I was waiting for the results, I buried my face in my hands.

Five minutes passed and I took a very deep breath before I shakily looked at test and my heart dropped to the floor.

Pregnant

Holy shit! God the fucking damn. Jesus mothafucking Christ. I carefully grabbed the test from the counter and looked at it closely. Shit. I was right.

"Sienna, you in there?" I heard Bradley say as he knocked on the door making my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah." I said as I looked on the test.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and dragged my hand over my face. Holy shit.

I flushed the toilet and hid the pregnancy test in my bra. I had no idea if the whole group was out there, they could not know. I unlocked the door and saw Bradley standing there.

"You okay? You look a little flushed." He said.

"I'm fine." I said and kissed his cheek as I walked over to the kitchen to grab the lemons and lime.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I promise." I said and he walked over and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"You'd tell me if there's anything bothering you, right?" He asked. Well, there is this huge thing growing inside of me, how bout that?

"I promise." I said and he kissed my cheek again.

I couldn't focus for the rest of the evening. I needed to tell Bradley. I knew that. I just needed to digest this a little. I tried to stay active in the conversations but my mind was just elsewhere, more precisely, on this baby.

"Good night, aviators. I'll see you tomorrow." Hangman said. We all decided it was time to turn in. And I needed to tell Bradley about the pregnancy.

He closed the door to our bedroom and I looked at the nightstand drawer where the test were hiding. He got undressed and laid down on the bed.

"You coming?" He asked as I was looking out in the view over the ocean.

"Yeah." I said. My heart was beating so fast.

"I need to tell you something." I said and he sat up in the bed.

"Okay." He said and I turned around and looked at him with a small smile.

"You're kind of stressing me out, what is it?" He asked and I walked over to the nightstand.

"Remember a month ago, at your place, first time you showed me where you live?" I asked and he smirked.

"Yeah." He said and I opened the drawer.

"Well." I said and pulled out the test making his eyes go wide.

"I'm pregnant." I said and his eyes went even wider. He scooted closer and grabbed the test from me and looked at it. He then looked at me with complete shock.

"You're pregnant?" He asked and I nodded with my hands up at my mouth. His shock slowly turned into a smile.

"You're pregnant?" He asked again with a smile and I nodded and he got up and embraced me in a hug making me laugh.

"You happy?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Am I happy? You are pregnant, of course I'm happy!" He said happily and picked me up and spun me around.

"It's a baby!" He said and I laughed. He put me down and kissed me passionately.

"Omg." He said and grabbed the test again and looked at it.

"We're having a baby." He said.

"We're having a baby." I said with a smile. He looked back at me and smiled.

"God, I love you so much." He said and kissed me again.

"I love you even more." I said and he hugged me tightly.

___________________________

"Okay, everyone." I said and stood up from the table. We couldn't keep this a secret. When the shock had landed and we had digested this properly during a few days, we could finally be excited and happy about this.. There was never a question that we wouldn't keep this baby, we were going to be parents, but we needed to digest it. It was a big lifestyle change.

"I have an announcement to make." I said and they all looked confused.

"So, as you know there has been a lot on my mind the past few days." I said and they nodded.

"And it hasn't been about work, I'll deal with that later." I said.

"Buuuut...." I said and looked over at Bradley who stood up and walked over to me, putting his arm around my waist.

"There is one more thing that has been on my mind, well, our minds." I said.

"Embrace yourself." I said and they looked even more confused.

"Just tell us, S." Phoenix said.

"We are having a baby." I said and their eyes widened.

"What!?" Hangman exclaimed and Bradley and I looked at each other and smiled.

"You're pregnant?" Phoenix asked with a wide smile and I nodded. They all looked at each other for a second before standing up and cheered happily making us laugh.

"Congratulations!" Payback said happily and hugged us.

"Omg, congrats guys." Phoenix said.

"Well done, stud." Hangman said and hugged Bradley making us all laugh.

"And good job to you too." He said to me and I chuckled with a wide smile.

"Jesus Christ, a baby." He said with a smile.

"That's some good stuff." He said and we all laughed. His comments made everyone's day, truly.

"Gonna be a cute baby." Fanboy said and we all chuckled. We all sat back down and I looked over at Bradley who looked so proud.

It was insane when you thought about it. I had no idea who these people were like two months ago, now, one of them is my soulmate, the father of my kid and the rest of them is my best friends. And it all happened in such a short period of time.

It was crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.1K 34
Lieutenant (y/n) 'Wolf' Mitchell. That was you. The only child of the legendary Captain Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell and Charlotte 'Charlie' Blackwood. ...
63.5K 1K 25
Lila "Barbie" Blackwood-Mitchell, the daughter of Pete Mitchell and Charlotte Blackwood, has spent the last five years in Fightertown after an injury...
141K 1.6K 18
"You thought her father was something, you haven't seen her." Bradley Bradshaw x Fem (OC) [TopGun: Maverick] Started: July 13th, 2022 Finished: Aug...
19.5K 257 15
Having a mother who passed away and a certain so called "Pete Maverick Mitchel" as your dad things don't get much more complicated than that. Sarah...